Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

jenjen0023 Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 7:03:06 AM(UTC)
jenjen0023

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Wow this website has changed since I last was on here!!! Well I stopped scrapbooking after my 2nd child was born.. between work, school, and kids I had NO time for scrapbooking.

I'm now getting back in the groove of things. I would like to add some home decor touches to my house using the Vinyl but I have the originial cricut machine. Am I able to cut the vinyl lettering with the older cricut machine? Do I have to cut the vinyl down to fit the cutting board?

Please help...
Jennie Confused
 1 user thanked jenjen0023 for this useful post.
JanisD on 4/15/2013(UTC)
JanisD Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2013 10:38:58 PM(UTC)
JanisD

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1310 time(s) in 1005 post(s)
Originally Posted by: jenjen0023 Go to Quoted Post
Wow this website has changed since I last was on here!!! Well I stopped scrapbooking after my 2nd child was born.. between work, school, and kids I had NO time for scrapbooking.

I'm now getting back in the groove of things. I would like to add some home decor touches to my house using the Vinyl but I have the originial cricut machine. Am I able to cut the vinyl lettering with the older cricut machine? Do I have to cut the vinyl down to fit the cutting board?

Please help...
Jennie Confused

Yes, you can use the original cricut to cut vinyl. If you can fit it onto your mat you can cut it. I would think you would need to trim it down to fit the size of the mat.

The difference between the Expression & 12x12 mat vs. the smaller Bug & 6x12" mat is the size of what you can cut basically.

Have fun & good luck....Janis