Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

CricutCrazy Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 14, 2013 9:36:08 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 1068 time(s) in 782 post(s)
I bought a gypsy 2 years ago and never used it.
I logged on and registered it but never could figure out how to use the stupid thing.So I gave up on it for a while.
Well, I decided I would try again , so I downloaded the CricutSync and tried to update it but have had no luck with that either. It just tells me something about a "bridge" not working. I haven't got a clue what that means.
It appears that everything is working on the Gypsy, so how can I get past this "bridge" thing ?
Narelle Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 14, 2013 10:09:55 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7908 time(s) in 3706 post(s)
That will be your anti-virus program blocking cricut sync. You need to add cricutsync.exe as an exception/exclusion to your a/v settings.
cecilePavesi Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2013 3:54:59 PM(UTC)
cecilePavesi

Groups: Registered

Ho my !!! I thought you'd saved me !!! I have the very same problem ! I came back from work today having got the email saying Gyppsy could be linked to CCR ! I was soooooooooo looking forward !!!
I havn't used my gypsy for a while as I have a broken one with many cards linked on it so my working Gypsy is not really efficient, but it has cards as well and I'm bored with swiching the cards that are not linked to CCR all the time...
Well, as I have a new computer, I had not tried the Cricut Sync software on it yet, so I did this afternoon (I'm in France, that's GMT +2) and could not get the update at all !!!
As for Cricutcrazy, it says something about a bridge, and my englidh is not good enough to let me know what that BRIDGE is !!!
So I tried what you said about my AV, excluded cricutsync.exe from it and well, it still says the same stuff !!! here below what I got on my screen :
[img][/img]
I'm desperate now and should be sleeping at that time as it is 01:00 am in France but I can't sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep !!!
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp !

Edited by user Wednesday, April 17, 2013 3:56:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified