Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Calmom Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2013 1:39:12 AM(UTC)
Calmom

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 2095 time(s) in 1069 post(s)
I just noticed tonight that HSN already has the Anna Griffin Cuttlebug, Storage File Box, the extra Embossing File Folders and the 1st Auto Ship Embossing Folders. These Embossing Folders are the Folders that were on the Auto Ship at the first launch.

Of course, I had to laugh because at the launch of the Auto Ship, HSN said "you will NEVER be able to get these Embossing Folders unless you choose Auto Ship tonight" LaughLOL How many times have we heard HSN say "you will NEVER be able to get this item again or you can ONLY get it on HSN" and then HSN sells it again or you see it for sale at other retailers LOL Laugh LOL

I only wish I had a dollar for every time HSN lied, I'd be RICH LOL LOL

Here are the Links:

http://www.hsn.com/produ...lder-storage-box/7099622

http://www.hsn.com/produ...g-folder-sleeves/7099629

http://www.hsn.com/produ...mbossing-folders/7094671

Edited by user Thursday, April 18, 2013 1:40:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users thanked Calmom for this useful post.
GypsyRoe on 4/18/2013(UTC), rhondah* on 4/18/2013(UTC), GracefulGrammar on 4/18/2013(UTC), PamM on 4/18/2013(UTC)
diann2000 Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2013 6:14:29 AM(UTC)
diann2000

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 988 time(s) in 874 post(s)
For once, I didn't fall for only can get this at HSN. I bought most of the folders at M's that came with the machine. Wonder if the next auto-ship that is available on HSN now will be at M's soon? Have to look into those storage boxes thou!
GypsyRoe Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2013 6:48:29 AM(UTC)
GypsyRoe

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 3196 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
I just ordered it!!! Thank you!!!
rhondah* Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2013 7:14:05 AM(UTC)
rhondah*

United States

Was thanked: 14917 time(s) in 8905 post(s)
Thanks for the heads up!
LindainWA Offline
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2013 7:44:33 AM(UTC)
LindainWA

United States

Was thanked: 942 time(s) in 552 post(s)
I just looked at the set of folders and you get a lot of them for a great price! I can't find where to see what they look like up close though. These are not the ones that are listed at cricut.com so are these the auto-ship ones?

Trying to decide if I really need them (I do want them though - LOL). Her storage is really neat but can't find how many it would hold. I would have to have at least 3 of them to hold all of mine and what I have works so not sure what to do.
GypsyRoe Offline
#6 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2013 10:01:57 AM(UTC)
GypsyRoe

United States

Originally Posted by: LindainWA Go to Quoted Post
I just looked at the set of folders and you get a lot of them for a great price! I can't find where to see what they look like up close though. These are not the ones that are listed at cricut.com so are these the auto-ship ones?

Trying to decide if I really need them (I do want them though - LOL). Her storage is really neat but can't find how many it would hold. I would have to have at least 3 of them to hold all of mine and what I have works so not sure what to do.

I think it's the first set at this link: http://www.hsn.com/produ...ssing-folders-as/6961132

monianne Offline
#7 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2013 12:06:38 PM(UTC)
monianne

Was thanked: 77 time(s) in 48 post(s)
lol. HSN is really good at high pressure, impulse sales for sure.
Calmom Offline
#8 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2013 12:39:57 PM(UTC)
Calmom

Was thanked: 2095 time(s) in 1069 post(s)
Originally Posted by: GypsyRose Go to Quoted Post
I think it's the first set at this link: http://www.hsn.com/produ...ssing-folders-as/6961132

This link shows which is the set that comes with the AG Cuttlebug, the link I posted in the OP is what is available on HSN now AND is the same set that was shipped out for the first Auto-Ship.

To the best of my knowledge, none of the Embossing Folders that came with the AG Cuttlebug or Auto-Ship were available to purchase outside of HSN. There were some AG Embossing Folders for sale at Michaels but they were none of these. Of course, I could be wrong. My Michaels only had 2 of the AG Embossing and those were not on HSN.

Multicrafter Amy Offline
#9 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2013 2:15:10 PM(UTC)
Multicrafter Amy

United States

Was thanked: 12742 time(s) in 2269 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Calmom Go to Quoted Post
This link shows which is the set that comes with the AG Cuttlebug, the link I posted in the OP is what is available on HSN now AND is the same set that was shipped out for the first Auto-Ship.

To the best of my knowledge, none of the Embossing Folders that came with the AG Cuttlebug or Auto-Ship were available to purchase outside of HSN. There were some AG Embossing Folders for sale at Michaels but they were none of these. Of course, I could be wrong. My Michaels only had 2 of the AG Embossing and those were not on HSN.

You can get the same ones that came with the Anna cuttlebug at Cricut.com. I think just the gold Cuttlebug was the exclusive.

Edited by user Thursday, April 18, 2013 2:16:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

garagesaler Offline
#10 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2013 4:23:41 PM(UTC)
garagesaler

United States

Was thanked: 2498 time(s) in 1997 post(s)
Thanks Calmom! I ordered the Autoship embossing folders. I tried to buy the Cuttlebug with Autoship when it was first on, and before I could check out, it sold out and disappeared from my cart. I have bought most of the folders but really wanted the Autoship ones. I hope they do these with the next set too.
GypsyRoe Offline
#11 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2013 5:38:14 PM(UTC)
GypsyRoe

United States

Originally Posted by: Calmom Go to Quoted Post

I guess I didn't word that right. I was replying to LindainWA question about not being able to see the designs on the folders and was providing a link so she can see the designs. The first set of embossing folders, in the link I posted, are the folders for sale at HSN.

Again thanks for letting us know about these folders being for saleLove

UPDATED:::::Never mind, the set I was referring to is no longer posted! They were there this morning, I'm not sure why HSN would take them off!

Edited by user Thursday, April 18, 2013 5:46:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified