Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

ScrapWorm Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 21, 2013 4:15:04 PM(UTC)
ScrapWorm

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 241 time(s) in 140 post(s)
I cannot log into my CCR account. I am receiving a there was a promblem creating or storing user information for user, "insert my email address" Create New User Account. Cannot create AU_User account with this procedure, Use Cricut_CreateNewUserAccount

So I cannot uplink to CCR if I wanted to. I have now reformatted my Gypsy four times. I have recieved the you have a security breech.

What happens if I cannot get my info from Gypsy to CCR? I like CCR I can see what I am doing. I have not used my Gypsy since CCR has started.

If anyone has any suggestions, please help! Cursing
papercrazedcrafter Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 21, 2013 4:55:25 PM(UTC)
papercrazedcrafter

Was thanked: 78 time(s) in 53 post(s)
This happen to me as well. finally I had to shut down my computer and then it worked. Hope this helps :)
MariaReyes1 Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 21, 2013 7:17:55 PM(UTC)
MariaReyes1

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 1780 time(s) in 1466 post(s)
It happen to me the day PC released the CCR & Gypsy update Crying Haven't been able to log in to CCR again Crying I called PC the same day they told me the problem is at their end supposedly they are working on that error Sad
ScrapWorm Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2013 5:11:25 PM(UTC)
ScrapWorm

Finally, have my gypsy updated after three and half hours of reformatting. Called Cricut as well was told several people are experiencing the same issue and they have no clue when the problem will be solved.

I was suppose to create 50 invitations for a lady I work with for $40. I was welding and using several carts. I am not fond of using the Gypsy because of the small screen. In fact, I will never touch my Gypsy after I uplink my cartridges.
Leahdax Offline
#5 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2013 5:28:12 PM(UTC)
Leahdax

United States

Was thanked: 354 time(s) in 253 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ScrapWorm Go to Quoted Post
Finally, have my gypsy updated after three and half hours of reformatting. Called Cricut as well was told several people are experiencing the same issue and they have no clue when the problem will be solved.

I was suppose to create 50 invitations for a lady I work with for $40. I was welding and using several carts. I am not fond of using the Gypsy because of the small screen. In fact, I will never touch my Gypsy after I uplink my cartridges.

Wow, 50 invitations for $40. I think you're selling yourself short. I hope she's paying for supplies, or at least for the envelopes.

I'm having the same problem with CCR. And I've tried logging in from several computers and browsers, so the problem is definitely on their end. Just when I had decided to finally link my carts, I can't get in to CCR. I think I'd rather link them directly with CCR than with the G, so in case my G dies they'll be backed up. Now, I'll either have to wait til CCR gets fixed or link them to my G anyway. Not sure which I should do.
ScrapWorm Offline
#6 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2013 4:57:58 PM(UTC)
ScrapWorm

She bought all supplies plus she's a friend. But I can't do the cards now because I am locked out of CCR. The cartridge I need to use is digital. So alas I am Cursing out of luck. I have never really had any major problems until now.
MariaReyes1 Offline
#7 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2013 5:47:40 PM(UTC)
MariaReyes1

I am still locked out too no more Crying Crying now is Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing I tried the old versions today and the 132 there was an error the 151 wont open till I update then it wont let me sign in Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing
CricketCMV Offline
#8 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2013 8:54:55 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Was thanked: 8090 time(s) in 4733 post(s)
She bought all supplies plus she's a friend. But I can't do the cards now because I am locked out of CCR. The cartridge I need to use is digital. So alas I am Cursing out of luck. I have never really had any major problems until now.

There is something about answering yes yes yes and something else that may be helpful to you. Why don't you call PC. They may be able to get you up and running (maybe not, but it's at least worth a try seeing as how you are in a crunch). PLEASE CALL THEM. If you're at work, do it on your break. I usually get right through to them when I call them.

I hope you can meet your deadline....but, sometimes, we have to reach out to the right people to get the job done. In this case, you need to call PC sooner rather than later.

It's worth a try....if it doesn't work out....well, at least you tried. IT MIGHT JUST WORK OUT!

Char
ScrapWorm Offline
#9 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2013 7:07:58 PM(UTC)
ScrapWorm

I have called PC and the lady stated there was a problem with a group of us not being able to get to our account. The PC rep said no one has a clue when this problem would be fixed. So I cannot access my digi content. I have bought several carts and CCR exclusives!
 1 user thanked ScrapWorm for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 4/24/2013(UTC)
MariaReyes1 Offline
#10 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2013 7:32:25 PM(UTC)
MariaReyes1

I have called PC and the lady stated there was a problem with a group of us not being able to get to our account. The PC rep said no one has a clue when this problem would be fixed. So I cannot access my digi content. I have bought several carts and CCR exclusives!

Reason I am upset not been able to get to my digital cartridges Crying I was suppose to help my granddaughter with a project due on Monday, I purchase my world digital just for her project Crying Crying
ScrapWorm Offline
#11 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2013 7:48:23 PM(UTC)
ScrapWorm

My biggest issue is PC rep said, "we are working on it and have n o idea when it will be fixed." Yikes! This could take a while!
CricketCMV Offline
#12 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2013 8:48:55 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Was thanked: 8090 time(s) in 4733 post(s)
So sorry you're both going through this; hopefully, they'll have answers for you soon.

Char
CricutMallie Offline
#13 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2013 9:32:54 AM(UTC)
CricutMallie

Groups: Registered, Circle Moderator, Cricut Community Moderator

Was thanked: 1151 time(s) in 214 post(s)
We are working on this issue, and there is a plan to get it resolved as quickly as our IT department can.

We just ask for your patience, and we all understand that your purchased items can not be used until this is resolved.

Thank you,
Mallie @ Cricut