Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

debi2453609a6562 Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 21, 2013 5:32:51 PM(UTC)
debi2453609a6562

Groups: Registered

Ok I hate changes, my gypsy pretty much crashed....so I have decided to use craft room. I think I will like it,but now I have all these cartridges that I want to use but
cant understand how to add them. Can I just plug them in to my cricut impressions? I tried to link them but did not understand the directions. If you could help me that would be great but could you type slowly as I am dyslexic and ADHD.BigGrin
u2lad823648ff7a1 Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2013 2:48:50 PM(UTC)
u2lad823648ff7a1

PC will repair the gypsy for a fee. I would call first. You may just have to use the reset button or it could be a dead battery.

You can use your carts in your cricut expression with CCR.
Sherri Kay Online
#3 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2013 2:52:56 PM(UTC)
Sherri Kay

United States

Was thanked: 2380 time(s) in 2133 post(s)
Or you can link each cartridge separately by inserting a cartridge into your Expression, then in CCR, bring up that cartridge and there is a "link" button below the overlay. Just click that and answer any question(s) that may come up. Hope this helps and it's the information you wanted. Smile
CricketCMV Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2013 8:41:15 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 8023 time(s) in 4685 post(s)
You can also ADD as BOOKMARKS.

Go down to IMAGES and click in the FILTER area and scroll down to BOOKMARKS. This feature is probably mostly for those of us who don't have a lot of cartridges. I only have around 60, so when I work on my projects, if I'm working from the BOOKMARKS filter, CCR will only be looking for images from my 60 carts, not all 250+ cartridges that are a part of ProvoCraft's library in CCR. If you click on ALL CARTRIDGES, then everytime you do something in CCR, CCR will be going through all of their cartridges to look for the one image you need to place on your projects.

Anyway, once you click on BOOKMARKS, you'll see EDIT at the bottom of that screen. Go in and ADD all the cartridges you own.

WHEN YOU GET READY TO CUT A PROJECT, and hit the CUT button, you'll see a new screen that will have arrows at the bottom that allows you to arrow over to the mat layer you want to cut right now (if it isn't already on that mat layer; and assuming you are using more than one mat layer on your project).

As you choose each mat layer, you will be prompted by CCR to insert the cartridge/cartridges that you used on that mat layer. Or, if you have five mat layers, and you have another cartridge you used on a mat layer you arrow over to (but, let's say you need to arrow over more to get to the mat layer you want to cut right now), you will be prompted to go ahead and insert that cartridge in the CRICUT, as well, until you get to the mat layer you need to CUT.

Additionally, if you have only one mat layer on your project, but you have pulled up images off three different cartridges on that one mat layer, you will be prompted (one at a time) to insert each of the three cartridges into your CRICUT until all the cartridges are selected and then your CUT will begin when you hit CONTINUE.

Hope that all makes sense and I hope it helped you.

Char