Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

cinderella12977 Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2013 8:06:10 PM(UTC)
cinderella12977

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hello!
I am hoping someone can help me. I finally got my new laptop (with windows 8) to download the newest version of Craft Room, and once I turned off my antivirus, was able to update the firmware on my Expression. However, when I go to cut from the software, I get the screen to adjust paper and pressure and such, I load the mat, and then try to cut. I get a new dialog box that says it is cutting and the "circle indicator" spins and spins without ever cutting. USB is connected to my computer just as it was during the firmware update. Can anyone help me please????? Any information would be much appreciated!!
CricketCMV Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2013 9:02:23 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 8141 time(s) in 4768 post(s)
I believe you need to go to the CCR Icon, left click and go to PROPERTIES. Go to the COMPATABILITY tab and tell it to run CCR in WINDOWS 7 mode. ALSO, click on the RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR at the bottom of that screen.

HAVE YOU INSTALLED THE DRIVERS....in the HELP menu (at the top) in CCR....for your Expression?

MAKE SURE you have ADOBE AIR installed on your computer (go to CONTROL PANEL of your computer, click on ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS...you're not going to add/remove anything...and it will show you all the programs installed on your computer...do you see ADOBE AIR?

HTH.

Char

Edited by user Monday, April 22, 2013 9:04:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified