Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

jen Frances Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2013 10:24:41 PM(UTC)
jen Frances

Groups: Registered

Hi anybody! I'm fairly new to cricutting and design studio, but love it totally!Drool However, we just moved to a new house in different town, but same internet co., but the bill is under a different name, so is this why I can't find my dsk top craft room? If so, do I lose all the digital cartridge's I jst bought??Angry Crying Mad Cursing Honestly, I know there must be a way,Confused but i am afraid to restore files on computerGlare or jst download again because i migScared happen to them?
jen Frances Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, April 26, 2013 8:38:15 PM(UTC)
jen Frances

Groups: Registered

ThumpUp This is my own reply to my last,MOVED. I'm doing this because after reading and reading blogs on this site I found exactly what I was experiencing!RollEyes It had nothing to do with moving, but a post to update my craft room. I began the updating and was distracted so I didn't notice until rebooted computer and the craft room was unavailable.Scared It seems to happen to the windows 7 64 bit pc from what I read and that is exactly what i'm using.Confused I found some good advice, but the one that worked for me was the one where they said to unistall the adobe air and craft room, then SHUT DOWN computer, reboot then install adobe air, like a 3.7 is new now,and then re-install the craft room!Smile Wub Woot I can not believe I fixed this problem myselfRazz,I've come along wayWink Wink ! So, thanks to that person who took the time to type out a solution, I can't really find it now, but I hope this helps someone else!?Sleep