Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

sot8909dedf8edd Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, April 26, 2013 11:29:40 PM(UTC)
sot8909dedf8edd

Groups: Registered

Since I got my Cricut, I've used it a handful of times, and not once has it been a pleasant experience. I love the "idea" of what the Cricut can do but I run into SO many problems and have to jump through so many hoops just to cut out one word, it's beyond frustrating. Thought I had it working properly last time, but now it's at it again. Mid cut, mid letter, or word, it will just stop cutting. Blade still in position, no error, still says it's cutting but it just freezes. I have to continue hitting cut, cut, cut, reloading and unloading my mat, and sometimes I even do it one letter at a time. Now I thought maybe there was an update, so I went to my Cricut Sync, and there is. It wouldn't go past 2%. I realized I installed new anti-virus software, so I completely uninstalled every anti-virus, mallware program I had, uninstalled Sync, restarted my computer, and I thought it was working, but then it got to another point and froze again. Now, I'm just stuck. I've uninstalled everything, reinstalled it, restarted my computer, and nothing. I'm SO done with this. I have a new laptop running windows 8. Boxes are checked to run as administrator and compatibility is set for windows 7. I've done everything these forums say to do but all the tiny little steps are so beyond frustrating. What am I missing now?
sot8909dedf8edd Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, April 26, 2013 11:53:34 PM(UTC)
sot8909dedf8edd

I mean has ANYONE been able to just use their Cricut without needing to call NASA first?Cursing
pipang6bf7b8e9 Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, May 11, 2013 10:14:19 PM(UTC)
pipang6bf7b8e9

Wait... Pretty soon it will not even recognize your cartridges. Have been trying the past two months to get this machine to communicate with my computer without success. Called customer support and they were of no help. For such an expensive machine, it is a piece of .... Should have checked this forum first before buying one! Looks like the manufacturer has not ironed out the kinks yet and they just decided they will sell it to suckers like me. Getting tired of uninstalling and reinstalling, turning antivirus and firewall on and off. Try using a Mac and the problem is not any better... So I wonder, what kind of computer did they use to test this product... those dinosaur ones by IBM?