Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Jooniper Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 12:07:03 AM(UTC)
Jooniper

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 873 time(s) in 631 post(s)
I'm debating. I want the other half of Fontopia, I had gotten the Cards and Crests last week with my $20 credit, but did not have the extra $12 to get the font part. I have the money to get the font half and the other 3 single images I have been wanting.

BUT!!

I told hubby before he went to sleep I wouldn't spend more than $10 on digital images. But that was before I found out the font half was $13. Glare

So, I'm trying to decide on if I want to get all I want which will be around $15 or just get the few single images only.

I should say... I already bought $25 of cricut figures and embossing folders earlier. BigGrin

I think I'm going to do it. He is going to buy a new XBOX game tomorrow which is around $65. So... I just talked myself into it. LOL

I have problems buying myself stuff. Hubby always tells me if I want something and have the money to get it, because he would if he wanted it and wouldn't think twice. Me... I need a reason for it, other than I just want it. Blushing Laugh My Mom says that's the Mother in me. Blink

Okay. Going to go spend the extra $5. LOL
Jooniper Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 1:27:00 AM(UTC)
Jooniper

Okay... So I didn't get the fontopia monogram letters. I decided I wouldn't use it much and that all I really liked on the Fontopia cart was the cards and crests, which I got.

I did spend the extra $5 and got 2 6" Cricut Plushies to go with my 14" plushie I got a few months back. Now he can be a pimp LOL He'll have 2 fancy lady cricuts to entertain. Wink LOL

I made 3 orders. LOL

It's the lil things.... Like things related to my "hobby" that make me happy.

Plus, I'll be getting mail soon! I hardly ever get mail addressed to me. Not even bills come to me. Flapper

Edited by user Saturday, April 27, 2013 1:31:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked Jooniper for this useful post.
Selena on 4/27/2013(UTC)
Selena Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 7:51:23 AM(UTC)
Selena

Was thanked: 384 time(s) in 308 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Jooniper Go to Quoted Post
Okay... So I didn't get the fontopia monogram letters. I decided I wouldn't use it much and that all I really liked on the Fontopia cart was the cards and crests, which I got.

I did spend the extra $5 and got 2 6" Cricut Plushies to go with my 14" plushie I got a few months back. Now he can be a pimp LOL He'll have 2 fancy lady cricuts to entertain. Wink LOL

I made 3 orders. LOL

Plus, I'll be getting mail soon! I hardly ever get mail addressed to me. Not even bills come to me. Flapper

Haha pimpin plushie!
JoyceG Offline
#4 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2013 2:31:21 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Was thanked: 912 time(s) in 593 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Jooniper Go to Quoted Post

I made 3 orders. LOL

You made me laugh!! Ya won't use the font but you needed the plushies?? BahahahahLOL

Joyce
Jooniper Offline
#5 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2013 2:38:56 PM(UTC)
Jooniper

Heehee!! Yep, I needed the plushies! Love
 1 user thanked Jooniper for this useful post.
JoyceG on 5/2/2013(UTC)