Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

booklover33 Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2013 7:08:21 PM(UTC)
booklover33

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 26 post(s)
I ordered some Bazzill cardstock from OH MY CRAFTS back on JANUARY 29, 2013. (over 3 months ago!!!) I paid that night and the money cleared two days later. I called them on April 4 because my cardstock had not arrived. I got a form email back (no call back with a real live person on the phone!) saying that "We would like to take this time to thank you for your recent call into our customer care department. We sincerely apologize however we are experiencing a high call volume but would like you to know that your call is important to us. We are multi-tasking and responding to all inquiries in any manner possible. We are terribly sorry for this inconvenience. I apologize for the delay and for any confusion. Your order contained the following special Event items: Bazzill Basics : 125 SHEETS NEW RETIRED PAPER PACK. As stated on the Event description, these event items would not begin processing and shipping until the week of 2/18. The Bazzill paper packs were slightly delayed but began arriving the week of 2/25. Our fulfillment team is working steadily to process and ship all orders as quickly as possible. Due to the volume of orders. this process is taking a bit of additional time. I apologize! I suspect the order will ship within the next few days but you are more than welcome to request cancellation at any time . Please let us know how we may be of further assistance."

My cardstock has still not shipped. I will never buy from them again. (I bought $200 worth a few months before and had no problems.) Over 3 months for paper is ridiculous-- that's a quarter of a year!!!!) It did not ship within a few days!!!!! I don't want to cancel, I want the cardstock I paid for 3 months ago!
 2 users thanked booklover33 for this useful post.
JoyceG on 5/2/2013(UTC), rhondah* on 5/2/2013(UTC)
Multicrafter Amy Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2013 7:36:46 PM(UTC)
Multicrafter Amy

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 13473 time(s) in 2364 post(s)
I would just cancel if it was me. I hope you can at least get your money back promptly.
 1 user thanked Multicrafter Amy for this useful post.
rhondah* on 5/2/2013(UTC)
JoyceG Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2013 7:48:00 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Was thanked: 942 time(s) in 611 post(s)
wow...and I thought my 40+ days waiting was bad. I have an order with them too but I didn't place mine til March 22nd. I did get an email on april 25th saying it has been sent to processing. I don't wanna cancel either. I want my 200 sheets of bazzill cardstock. Luckily I have some to hold me over. But that's not the point, right? I won't order from them again either.

Joyce
 1 user thanked JoyceG for this useful post.
JoyceG Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2013 7:49:01 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Originally Posted by: MultiCrafter Amy Go to Quoted Post
I would just cancel if it was me. I hope you can at least get your money back promptly.

Who said they would give the money back promptly?? Might take 6 months to get the refund. LOL

Joyce
 1 user thanked JoyceG for this useful post.
rhondah* Offline
#5 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2013 8:27:59 PM(UTC)
rhondah*

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 16861 time(s) in 9378 post(s)
OMG! I ordered the 250 sheets of Bazzill a week ago. Looks like I need to email them. I'm not waiting 3 months to get it!Glare Cursing Mad
 1 user thanked rhondah* for this useful post.
JoyceG on 5/4/2013(UTC)
LazyBee Offline
#6 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2013 8:55:10 PM(UTC)
LazyBee

United States

Was thanked: 641 time(s) in 308 post(s)
Three months is way too long IMO to wait even with manufacturing or delivery problems, even if I really want or like something. If a company has orders that are backlogged because of issues they should inform their customers. If they do not have product and you do a pre-order they should let the customer know of any problems that will prevent the customer getting product in a timely manner. It seems there is a great deal of these kind of issues occurring more and more with companies we order from. That is why I really like going to the big box stores to buy my supplies if I can...I know they have the product I am needing and I can physically touch and feel it and take it home with me...don't get me wrong I do plenty of online shopping...it's just stuff like this that pushes me into the store where I can expect a certain level of service. I just cancelled an order with one of the other scrapping stores for a similar reason...though I didn't wait 3 months, I gave them 4 weeks and when I called they tried to put me off another 2...at this point I would wonder if they have any intention of filling that order.
 2 users thanked LazyBee for this useful post.
rhondah* on 5/2/2013(UTC), JoyceG on 5/4/2013(UTC)
Mannzlady Offline
#7 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2013 9:01:30 PM(UTC)
Mannzlady

Was thanked: 101 time(s) in 69 post(s)
They are notorious for pulling this crap..
They sell stuff that isn't avail and then don't answer calls but they sure take your money!
There are complaints about them all over FB scrappy groups.
 3 users thanked Mannzlady for this useful post.
rhondah* on 5/2/2013(UTC), JoyceG on 5/4/2013(UTC), pamfairley on 5/16/2013(UTC)
CowgirlUp Offline
#8 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2013 9:08:04 PM(UTC)
CowgirlUp

United States

Was thanked: 897 time(s) in 729 post(s)
They are bad. I finally got something other then an auto reply email stating their order from the manufacturer on embossing folders I ordered was delayed they are over whelmed with the volume of orders blah blah blah! I thought I would give them one more chance after i horrible order a few years ago but never again.

In the other order I ordered 5 sets of paper because they said if you ordered more then one they would try to give you a verity well all 5 sets were exactly the same and when i asked about that they said they came pre-packed and they weren't going to sort through them.

I've noticed when they are having a lot of negative comments on shipping times they turn off comments on their facebook page.
 2 users thanked CowgirlUp for this useful post.
rhondah* on 5/2/2013(UTC), JoyceG on 5/4/2013(UTC)
JanisD Offline
#9 Posted : Friday, May 03, 2013 12:28:56 AM(UTC)
JanisD

United States

Was thanked: 1336 time(s) in 1019 post(s)
My gosh that's awful! If you ordered from them 3 months ago then you probably already paid for it on your CC acct. Technically they aren't suppose to charge your acct. until the order is shipped.
Bad business for sure.

Call your BBB.

Good luck,
Janis
 1 user thanked JanisD for this useful post.
JoyceG on 5/4/2013(UTC)
Leahdax Offline
#10 Posted : Friday, May 03, 2013 1:12:56 AM(UTC)
Leahdax

United States

Was thanked: 354 time(s) in 253 post(s)
Originally Posted by: JoyceG Go to Quoted Post
Who said they would give the money back promptly?? Might take 6 months to get the refund. LOL

Joyce

I cancelled an order with them last year. Ordered some Sizzix dies early in November. In December they still hadn't arrived, so I wrote an e-mail to cancel, then followed up with a phone call. Got my money back the next day. I payed with Paypal.

Edited by user Friday, May 03, 2013 1:15:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked Leahdax for this useful post.
JoyceG on 5/4/2013(UTC)
~~L*I*N*D*A ^I~N^ C*O*L*O*R*A*D*O~~ Offline
#11 Posted : Friday, May 03, 2013 3:19:13 AM(UTC)
~~L*I*N*D*A ^I~N^ C*O*L*O*R*A*D*O~~

Was thanked: 78 time(s) in 57 post(s)
I hadn't ordered from OMC in a year or better. I had no problems with them in the past. Things can and do change. I have a metric butt-ton of crafty stuff so I think I shall avoid any potential headache of shopping with them or similar outlets. All of this trend toward poor customer service and questionable business practices is getting old --along with me (lol).
Hope you get your order or your refund soon.
 1 user thanked ~~L*I*N*D*A ^I~N^ C*O*L*O*R*A*D*O~~ for this useful post.
JoyceG on 5/4/2013(UTC)
JanisD Offline
#12 Posted : Friday, May 03, 2013 10:39:52 AM(UTC)
JanisD

United States

Was thanked: 1336 time(s) in 1019 post(s)
Is Oh My Crafts the one that closed for a while {a few yrs. ago}? I thought they went out of business. If so they obviously re-opened.
Seems to me I use to order from them & had good luck...
 1 user thanked JanisD for this useful post.
JoyceG on 5/4/2013(UTC)
mickeydee Offline
#13 Posted : Friday, May 03, 2013 2:15:15 PM(UTC)
mickeydee

United States

Was thanked: 262 time(s) in 176 post(s)
I never order from them because over the past few years I constanly read about problems with them. The complaints about them are, they take forever to ship, and have very poor customer service. I hope you either get your cardstock soon, or are able to get your money back.
 1 user thanked mickeydee for this useful post.
JoyceG on 5/4/2013(UTC)
RoseK Offline
#14 Posted : Friday, May 03, 2013 4:46:47 PM(UTC)
RoseK

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 7 post(s)
I ordered from them around the same time, Jan. 29 and Feb 7th, I believe. After numerous emails, and the same canned response, I did receive the first order about a week ago. I have yet to receive the second order, no communication from them at all. I don't plan to order from them again, either, especially since their shipping seems to have gone up, which makes the paper not as great a buy.
 1 user thanked RoseK for this useful post.
JoyceG on 5/4/2013(UTC)
motherloves3 Offline
#15 Posted : Friday, May 03, 2013 4:52:18 PM(UTC)
motherloves3

Canada

Was thanked: 331 time(s) in 191 post(s)
I used to order from them when their shipping prices were good to Canada. But then for some reason they were not able to sell Cricut items anymore and then their shipping is now outrageous. so have not ordered from them and probably won't be either.
 1 user thanked motherloves3 for this useful post.
JoyceG on 5/4/2013(UTC)
LynneF Offline
#16 Posted : Friday, May 03, 2013 5:52:28 PM(UTC)
LynneF

United States

Was thanked: 361 time(s) in 155 post(s)
I did the same thing and never received my CS either. Same run around from them as you. Filed PayPal dispute and filed report with Better Business Bureau. Heard from them that afternoon about how they were overwhelmed and the manufacturer was not able to produce it fast enough BUT they were expecting a delivery in on 4/22 and hoped to start shipping. Waited another week and heard nothing so filed a claim with PayPal and my money was refunded. I then updated my report with BBB and they closed the dispute.

Now I have completely unsubscribed from emails so I will never never be tempted again too order from them....

Very sorry company.
 1 user thanked LynneF for this useful post.
JoyceG on 5/4/2013(UTC)
Crazyscraper Offline
#17 Posted : Friday, May 03, 2013 10:16:32 PM(UTC)
Crazyscraper

Was thanked: 66 time(s) in 35 post(s)
I took them off my email list, it took me almost five months to get my last order.
Almost every thing they have is an Event, not for me when I order I won't it in a
timely manner.

Fay!
 1 user thanked Crazyscraper for this useful post.
JoyceG on 5/4/2013(UTC)
booklover33 Offline
#18 Posted : Tuesday, May 07, 2013 11:28:48 AM(UTC)
booklover33

United States

This morning I got up and looked up the phone number for Oh My Crafts so I could ask for a refund finally. I looked at my email while I was waiting for OMC to open and there it was-- an email saying that my package had been shipped. How long can they string that out for, I wonder? So, no refund for me, I guess. I wanted the cardstock more that I wanted a refund, anyway.
 1 user thanked booklover33 for this useful post.
JoyceG on 5/7/2013(UTC)
Bugsy2 Offline
#19 Posted : Tuesday, May 07, 2013 1:11:35 PM(UTC)
Bugsy2

Was thanked: 502 time(s) in 356 post(s)
Originally Posted by: booklover33 Go to Quoted Post
This morning I got up and looked up the phone number for Oh My Crafts so I could ask for a refund finally. I looked at my email while I was waiting for OMC to open and there it was-- an email saying that my package had been shipped. How long can they string that out for, I wonder? So, no refund for me, I guess. I wanted the cardstock more that I wanted a refund, anyway.

I truly hope your order is on it's way. Expedited service would be nice.

JoyceG Offline
#20 Posted : Tuesday, May 07, 2013 7:23:42 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Originally Posted by: booklover33 Go to Quoted Post

Yeah!!! At least it's on its way (finally!). I can't even check mine cause I wasn't logged in when I placed the order. I haven't heard anything since the email saying it was sent to processing on April 25th. If it took you 4 months to get it...then mine should be here in July Flapper

Joyce
booklover33 Offline
#21 Posted : Tuesday, May 07, 2013 7:51:21 PM(UTC)
booklover33

United States

I checked my older email and I found that my order was sent for processing on March 5th. So my package was shipped over 2 months later.
CowgirlUp Offline
#22 Posted : Tuesday, May 07, 2013 9:08:44 PM(UTC)
CowgirlUp

United States

Was thanked: 897 time(s) in 729 post(s)
If they can't fill current orders in a reasonable time they really need to stop offering the same "event" until they are caught up. it seems like since they stopped selling Cricut products their service has really gone down hill

I emailed them about some embossing folders I ordered that should of shipped last month (I ordered the end of March) and this was their reply "I have looked into this order for you and it looks like it includes Sizzix ships in April products.
Unfortunately there is a delay on this product.
We have received our first of four large Sizzix orders and are waiting on the rest but are not sure when they will be arriving.
I apologize for this delay and any inconvenience it may have caused!"

This is really unacceptable as an answer. :( sadly last time they gave me the run around on they promised some extras in my box as "we're sorry" but they box came ripped and whatever extras may have been in there were missing and they didn't offer to do anything since what i paid for was there. I thought I would give them one more chance was clearly that was a bad idea since I thought maybe their customer service would of improved a year and half.
 1 user thanked CowgirlUp for this useful post.
rhondah* on 5/8/2013(UTC)
FootballMom Offline
#23 Posted : Thursday, May 09, 2013 1:23:24 PM(UTC)
FootballMom

Was thanked: 517 time(s) in 411 post(s)
I could swear I wrote this post! I ordered the paper too in Jan, just got my paper last week. I emailed 4 or 5 times and got the same response that you did. I will never order like that again. I didn't want to cancel the order either, I wanted the paper, I needed the paper! But you can bet I will never order like this again from them. I have one more order with them and I won't order after I get this order ever again, no matter how good the deal is unless they are going to pay me interest for holding my money hostage that long!
booklover33 Offline
#24 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2013 1:54:12 PM(UTC)
booklover33

United States

The cardstock arrived yesterday just when UPS said it was going to after it was FINALLY shipped. They sent the correct cardstock (4 different packs with different colors) so I am happy on that score, but it took 100 days for me to receive my order! That is just wrong!!! I am going to see if I can get their email to stop coming to me now.
Footballmom, sorry you had rotten communication and service from them. Nowhere on their email at the end of January did they mention that the wait could be until May!
grannyscrapping Offline
#25 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2013 2:52:25 PM(UTC)
grannyscrapping

Was thanked: 126 time(s) in 61 post(s)
I had the same experience, with the same email reply etc. I kept sending them emails and finally asking if I should just cancel the order if they could not deliver the produce. Brazzil retired papers also. I finally received mine a couple of weeks ago. Long wait as I ordered in February also. Another item I ordered at the same time was cancelled by them as no longer available. WHAT!!! No wonder it's not available after such a long time. I have decided to not order from them again either. I have been one of their good customers in the past, but no more.
LisaDePugh Offline
#26 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2013 2:53:58 PM(UTC)
LisaDePugh

Was thanked: 285 time(s) in 215 post(s)
I recently had a similar experience with them. I decided I was done with them too. I've been a good customer of theirs for several years and have reccommended them to everyone I know, BUT NOT ANY MORE. When I FINALLY got my dies I eliminated them from my computer. Not good business people in my opinion.

BTW, PC, I don't appreciate my posts being "edited" before I even finish typing it.

Edited by user Friday, May 10, 2013 2:55:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked LisaDePugh for this useful post.
Coloradoscrapper on 5/12/2013(UTC)
gcmcevoy Offline
#27 Posted : Sunday, May 12, 2013 6:18:38 PM(UTC)
gcmcevoy

United States

Was thanked: 702 time(s) in 607 post(s)
I get ads from them at least three times a day. I only bought my big shot from them off of E bay a few years ago. I thought they merged with some other company and moved to a bigger building to avoid this type of thing.
What I don't like is when I go to look at what they have on sale (let's say embossing folders) for $1.49 you have to go through all the regular priced items to find the few sale priced ones. Not worth it to me.
Glad you got your paper! Enjoy!