Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

sassyk Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 04, 2013 7:21:22 AM(UTC)
sassyk

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
I love my imagine and have had no problems with this one (3rd one) but I did the gypsy sync update and now my imagine only cuts the first 2 images and then stops .... and it's not cutting all the way through ...

before the update it worked great, never a problem .... if I print and cut without the gypsy it works fine but I love using the 2 together ... anyone else have this problem, or any suggestions? I've never used it with ccr and don't intend to; just decided to sync to get the $20; definitely not worth it and so upset with myself :(
craftingbowler Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 04, 2013 9:26:13 AM(UTC)
craftingbowler

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 222 time(s) in 184 post(s)
Sorry you are having problems. I have not yet sync my gypsy with the CCR. I am planning on doing a sync just for update(s) for the gypsy. I don't own an Imagine. I used my $20 credit without doing the CCR thing. Hope someone can help.
scrapalette Online
#3 Posted : Saturday, May 04, 2013 11:02:26 AM(UTC)
scrapalette

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 18876 time(s) in 8417 post(s)
Originally Posted by: sassyk Go to Quoted Post
I love my imagine and have had no problems with this one (3rd one) but I did the gypsy sync update and now my imagine only cuts the first 2 images and then stops .... and it's not cutting all the way through ...

before the update it worked great, never a problem .... if I print and cut without the gypsy it works fine but I love using the 2 together ... anyone else have this problem, or any suggestions? I've never used it with ccr and don't intend to; just decided to sync to get the $20; definitely not worth it and so upset with myself :(

Not to add insult to injury, but for informational purposes, the $20 credit was added to the accounts that had a Gypsy registered to them. It had nothing to do with syncing the Gypsy to CCR. I don't know where that rumor started, but I've seen several people mention it on different MBs and FB groups. So, you didn't need to update to get the credit.

Now that you have updated and there is a problem, call CS and they will help you troubleshoot. If you click on Support in the upper right corner, the phone number and hours are listed.