Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

LazyBee Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 09, 2013 3:41:00 PM(UTC)
LazyBee

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 638 time(s) in 305 post(s)
Just a heads up if you ordered items from the last big sale on Cricut.com you need to check you original orders. Provo Craft is NOT sending packing slips in any of the boxes I have recieved. The last order was rather large and three items were missing. As a customer if I am notified an item is out of stock and items can be back ordered I generally don't have an issue. But to send me a box with no information inside including my name and address I tend to have a problem, especially when there is no itemized packing slip indicating items are missing or not fullfilled without any kind of explanation.

I do get that companies run out of items, but at the very least they should send some kind of notification, and when it comes back in stock send those items out to the customers who ordered. Cricut does not do that. They just issue a refund and hold up your order (according to customer service) while the refund processes. While it is only three items, one I really wanted for an up coming B-day. Oh well I guess I will have to rethink that one now.

Botton line check those orders as you get them as there may be items missing. You won't get any kind of notification and will need to call Cricut to make sure you have the credit. And another FYI apparently the do not offer or have the ability to back order. I was told I would have to re-order and pay regular pricing when they came back in stock.

Edited by user Thursday, May 09, 2013 4:42:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

motherloves3 Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 09, 2013 3:45:41 PM(UTC)
motherloves3

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Canada

Was thanked: 309 time(s) in 186 post(s)
I know my parcel was missing 2 Cuttlebug folders sets and 1 other item, but with no packing slip it could get easily missed when you open the parcel. To reorder them the price would be 24.99ea.
jscraftylady Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 09, 2013 5:09:01 PM(UTC)
jscraftylady

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 2308 time(s) in 1241 post(s)
I ordered two of the Cricut face embossing folders and got two of the Cricut circle folders instead. Not sure if I am even going to bother calling about it.
Leahdax Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, May 09, 2013 5:32:08 PM(UTC)
Leahdax

United States

Was thanked: 354 time(s) in 253 post(s)
Originally Posted by: LazyBee Go to Quoted Post
Just a heads up if you ordered items from the last big sale on Cricut.com you need to check you original orders. Provo Craft is NOT sending packing slips in any of the boxes I have recieved. The last order was rather large and three items were missing. As a customer if I am notified an item is out of stock and items can be back ordered I generally don't have an issue. But to send me a box with no information inside including my name and address I tend to have a problem, especially when there is no itemized packing slip indicating items are missing or not fullfilled without any kind of explanation.

I do get that companies run out of items, but at the very least they should send some kind of notification, and when it comes back in stock send those items out to the customers who ordered. Cricut does not do that. They just issue a refund and hold up your order (according to customer service) while the refund processes. While it is only three items, one I really wanted for an up coming B-day. Oh well I guess I will have to rethink that one now.

Botton line check those orders as you get them as there may be items missing. You won't get any kind of notification and will need to call Cricut to make sure you have the credit. And another FYI apparently the do not offer or have the ability to back order. I was told I would have to re-order and pay regular pricing when they came back in stock.

You can check your order by clicking on your name at the top of the webage, then selecting "order history" from the menu on the left. All your cricut.com orders are listed complete with what was ordered, cost, order status and tracking number.
scrappymom Offline
#5 Posted : Thursday, May 09, 2013 6:35:56 PM(UTC)
scrappymom

Was thanked: 296 time(s) in 236 post(s)
I haven't received my order yet, haven't heard anything about it....maybe I should checkHuh
EstherWheat Offline
#6 Posted : Thursday, May 09, 2013 6:46:46 PM(UTC)
EstherWheat

Was thanked: 222 time(s) in 138 post(s)
I got mine today and everything was there. I appreciate you reminding us to check. I ordered so many things that I don't know if I would miss anything! Laugh Laugh
LazyBee Offline
#7 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2013 2:09:39 AM(UTC)
LazyBee

United States

Was thanked: 638 time(s) in 305 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Leahdax Go to Quoted Post
You can check your order by clicking on your name at the top of the webage, then selecting "order history" from the menu on the left. All your cricut.com orders are listed complete with what was ordered, cost, order status and tracking number.

Leahdex:
Thank you I understand that...however getting a box with no information on the inside is a bit disconcerting as a customer. All three of the major carriers suggest putting inside any boxes shipped the name and address of the reciever as well as where the package came from just in case something happens to the label or there is a problem with the package. My issue is that Cricut did not put anything other than what was ordered in the box and there was no information at all reagrding items not shipped. Had the label torn off there would have been no information in the box to forward the contents on to me. I would have been out the money as well as product. I would have had to prove I never recieved it. As a courtesy to the customer Cricut should notify customers if there is anything wrong with their order and send a packing list with the purchaser's name on it.

I knew where and how to look up the information, my concern as well as my comment was to remind other customers to check their orders because there was no documentation to compare what was ordered to what was shipped. Also Cricut does not provide information regarding issues with orders online, the only way to find that out is to compare what was recieved to what was ordered or to call Cricut directly. My purpose was to alert other customers that would otherwise assume they had recieved everything...as not everyone checks what they recieved to what they ordered.

Thank you for your directions though.
MaryScraps Offline
#8 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2013 3:35:06 PM(UTC)
MaryScraps

United States

Was thanked: 6879 time(s) in 2797 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Leahdax Go to Quoted Post

But it doesn't list what was shipped. In my case 3 items were not in the order.
When I contacted CS that is when I found out that the 3 items missing were out of stock.
They should have a packaging slip in the box of what the contents are.
Mine did not have a packaging slip either. I had to check my order against the order receipt.
It is pretty basic to put a packing slip in the box. PC is the only company I have come across that doesn't do this.

CowgirlUp Offline
#9 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2013 3:40:38 PM(UTC)
CowgirlUp

United States

Was thanked: 897 time(s) in 729 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Scrapbooking_Grandma Go to Quoted Post
When I contacted CS that is when I found out that the 3 items missing were out of stock.
Mine did not have a packaging slip either. I had to check my order against the order receipt.
It is pretty basic to put a packing slip in the box. PC is the only company I have come across that doesn't do this.

actually more and more companies have stopped putting packing slips in and it annoys me. but PC is not alone in doing this. I think more companies are going this route to save on paper.
married05 Offline
#10 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2013 4:29:30 PM(UTC)
married05

Was thanked: 232 time(s) in 198 post(s)
I'll check my order, which arrived today.... as soon as hubby gets home! He put the package in his car. Guess it arrived when he was about to leave. Ugh! I was hoping to open the package and put everything away before he got home!

Edited by user Friday, May 10, 2013 4:33:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked married05 for this useful post.
MaryScraps on 5/11/2013(UTC)
MotoMomof2 Offline
#11 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2013 5:28:42 PM(UTC)
MotoMomof2

Was thanked: 322 time(s) in 254 post(s)
Got mine tonight, every thing was in there. Glad Dh was gone, he would not be happy. Dont know why I ordered so much but glad its here
 1 user thanked MotoMomof2 for this useful post.
MaryScraps Offline
#12 Posted : Saturday, May 11, 2013 5:07:34 AM(UTC)
MaryScraps

United States

Was thanked: 6879 time(s) in 2797 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CowgirlUp Go to Quoted Post
actually more and more companies have stopped putting packing slips in and it annoys me. but PC is not alone in doing this. I think more companies are going this route to save on paper.

I haven't found this to be true in my case.
I can honestly say that PC is the only company that I shop at that doesn't include packing slips.
There is such a thing as email.
So they could very well email the packing slip to save on paper.
A Packing slip is their proof of what was sent.
It makes no sense for them to not have proof of what was sent.

All the packing slips I get with orders have the following:

• What's included in the box

• What is refunded

• Items checked off as they were packaged

• The packers first name or initials.

I guess I just keep doing what I do and check it in from the order receipt.
Happy Crafter Offline
#13 Posted : Saturday, May 11, 2013 5:28:40 AM(UTC)
Happy Crafter

United States

Was thanked: 135 time(s) in 82 post(s)
I got my package yesterday, no packing slip, and of the 6 items I ordered 2 were missing. I called customer service and got a very helpful and pleasant lady who said that those items were apparently out of stock and I should have received an email, which I did not. After some time on hold she came back and told me that she would have my account refunded for the amount of the missing items which were 2 folders at $1.99 each. She laughingly said that there was a credit to my account for $.58, but nothing for the missing folders. I got the feeling that she had no record of what was actually shipped because she asked me if I was certain that that was all that was missing. The saving grace of all of it was that she was so pleasant and concerned that I could not be upset.
CHECK YOU PACKAGES! And call if something is missing do not expect that PC will automatically credit your account.Mellow
 1 user thanked Happy Crafter for this useful post.
scrapluvnsherry Offline
#14 Posted : Saturday, May 11, 2013 11:33:52 AM(UTC)
scrapluvnsherry

United States

Was thanked: 277 time(s) in 194 post(s)

I have received all 3 of my orders with no packing slip OR any emails letting me know they shipped!! But luckily everything came that I had ordered,which wasn't that much.

I,too,feel that being a big company,they SHOULD include a packing slip with every order. To me,that is just good business!!

Definitely call CS if you have any items missing. I called last week to see about my last order shipping and had a very sweet gal help me find out. And my package arrived within 3 days from our conversation.BigGrin
 1 user thanked scrapluvnsherry for this useful post.
Di&Co Offline
#15 Posted : Saturday, May 11, 2013 2:40:30 PM(UTC)
Di&Co

Canada

Was thanked: 21177 time(s) in 5270 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CowgirlUp Go to Quoted Post

I agree, more and more companies are doing this....even at work, the shipper/receiver has to be on his toes.
jscraftylady Offline
#16 Posted : Saturday, May 11, 2013 5:34:48 PM(UTC)
jscraftylady

Was thanked: 2308 time(s) in 1241 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Scrapbooking_Grandma Go to Quoted Post

Not only did my orders not have packing slips but they didn't have enough tape on the boxes. One of my boxes weighed 37 lbs and it had one strip of clear packing tape across the top and extending about an inch down the sides. Of course, that isn't enough to keep a giant, heavy box closed and it was gaping open when the women took it off the FedEx truck. Luckily, nothing fell out and since the bottom was packed the same way, I was lucky the whole box didn't fall apart.

Cutting costs all over the place apparently.Glare
IamBubbles=D Offline
#17 Posted : Saturday, May 11, 2013 5:59:21 PM(UTC)
IamBubbles=D

Was thanked: 528 time(s) in 367 post(s)
I'm missing a cart and no credit either.Confused
luvs2shop Offline
#18 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2013 7:01:01 PM(UTC)
luvs2shop

Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 55 post(s)
I finally received my package (placed within the first hour or two of the sale) and indeed, three of the cuttlebug folder sets I ordered are missing. No packing slip, no evidence of credit in my account. Seriously, I have been a loyal customer and was hoping for a positive experience after all of the frustration I have had with this company but I must admit that I am disappointed.
mandys Offline
#19 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2013 5:54:25 AM(UTC)
mandys

Was thanked: 167 time(s) in 136 post(s)
i was missing 80% of my order. I didn't get "credit" but my CC got refunded. Problem was I had to pay shipping for the 1 thing I got, which I could have gotten cheaper locally :( i only added it since I was ordering so much of the other stuff.
IamBubbles=D Offline
#20 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2013 8:36:47 AM(UTC)
IamBubbles=D

Was thanked: 528 time(s) in 367 post(s)
Originally Posted by: mandys Go to Quoted Post
i was missing 80% of my order. I didn't get "credit" but my CC got refunded. Problem was I had to pay shipping for the 1 thing I got, which I could have gotten cheaper locally :( i only added it since I was ordering so much of the other stuff.

I had to call them. They said they submitted a credit to my cc for $12.69 because I bought a $14.99 cart. When I asked why it was $12.69, because I get 10% off for being in the circle,it should have been $13.59 with the 10% discount.Their math doesn't make sense to me. They gave me credit on my cricut account.Confused It's confusing.