Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

careyschoots308f9b43 Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, June 07, 2013 12:11:50 AM(UTC)
careyschoots308f9b43

Groups: Registered

Please help me. I have been using CCR for about 6 weeks now and have bee having such fun that I changed my internet provider so that I could use ASDL. I logged on this morning and played happily on CCR for about an hour. Switched on when I came home from fetching my kids and all I get is this message - surely if the problem was my Internet provider I would not have been able to log on this morning?
Carey Schoots.
Confused Crying Cursing Huh
CricketCMV Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, June 07, 2013 11:08:17 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Was thanked: 8314 time(s) in 4910 post(s)
I think if you're not using the program for a certain amount of time you're automatically cut off.......thus, the message. I've never gotten that message, though. I think you just go out of it and get back into whatever you were doing, though.

Char
Mary R. Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, June 07, 2013 11:42:58 AM(UTC)
Mary R.

United States

Was thanked: 497 time(s) in 349 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CricketCMV Go to Quoted Post
I think if you're not using the program for a certain amount of time you're automatically cut off.......thus, the message. I've never gotten that message, though. I think you just go out of it and get back into whatever you were doing, though.
Char

Cricket CMV is correct. If you leave the program running for even 10 minutes w/o activity you receive a 'service error'. Just shut down and open the program again. This happens to me all the time lol cause I rush to use the image or answer the phone. I also notice I cannot put my cricket machine on until I have opened CCR. For some reason if I put the machine on first, then open CCR, CCR will not recognize the machine. Strange but at least I learned how to work with CCR.

HTH.

Camorrison73aa22f73c Offline
#4 Posted : Friday, June 07, 2013 12:04:12 PM(UTC)
Camorrison73aa22f73c

I'm having exactly the same problem. I've tried logging off & logging back in, shutting down my laptop & restarting & have even uninstalled & reinstalled craft room but get the same message. Says I have no internet connection even though I'm onlineConfused
CricutGena Offline
#5 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 7:48:30 AM(UTC)
CricutGena

Was thanked: 999 time(s) in 320 post(s)
Hello All, a service error is always an internet issue. It can be for several reasons. If you do not meet the minimum internet requirements you will receive this error. If you would like more information please call customer service at 877-7cricut. We can assist you over the phone.

-Cricut Gena
 1 user thanked CricutGena for this useful post.
careyschoots308f9b43 on 6/9/2013(UTC)
careyschoots308f9b43 Offline
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2013 5:30:21 AM(UTC)
careyschoots308f9b43

It has been a whole week now. I have tried a wireless connection and a dsl line. Both report excellent internet coverage. I get the same service error: object, object message each time I try log in. I have uninstalled and reinstalled adobe air and cricut craft room. I feel like I am locked out of my playroom. Please if there is anything else I should be doing, let me know. If there are glitches in the internet connectivity please also let me know. I would feel better if I knew that there was a problem that was being worked on and I must just be patient.
Narelle Offline
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2013 6:04:24 AM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7911 time(s) in 3709 post(s)
Originally Posted by: careyschoots308f9b43 Go to Quoted Post
It has been a whole week now. I have tried a wireless connection and a dsl line. Both report excellent internet coverage. I get the same service error: object, object message each time I try log in. I have uninstalled and reinstalled adobe air and cricut craft room. I feel like I am locked out of my playroom. Please if there is anything else I should be doing, let me know. If there are glitches in the internet connectivity please also let me know. I would feel better if I knew that there was a problem that was being worked on and I must just be patient.

I would encourage you to call customer support. They'll be able to help troubleshoot the problem and can even take control of your computer (with your permission) and see if they can locate the problem for you.

Ph: 877-7cricut
k10 Offline
#8 Posted : Thursday, August 08, 2013 4:30:05 PM(UTC)
k10

I am also having the same problem. I wondered if anyone figured out a solution to this?
I used the Craftroom (with my Mini), turned off the computer and a few hours later tried to go back and it says Service Error: [Option option] and then says it cannot contact cricut.com. I called Customer Service and they think it's a problem with my internet so I contacted my provider and they detect no problems (esp. since I can get online and am writing this!). I uninstalled and reinstalled the Craftroom on both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome and have had no luck- same message each time. I have not changed or altered anything until now in trying to resolve the problem.
Let me know if anyone has found a solution. Thanks!
krafty kate Offline
#9 Posted : Friday, August 09, 2013 3:03:49 AM(UTC)
krafty kate

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 57 post(s)
Originally Posted by: k10 Go to Quoted Post
I am also having the same problem. I wondered if anyone figured out a solution to this?
I used the Craftroom (with my Mini), turned off the computer and a few hours later tried to go back and it says Service Error: [Option option] and then says it cannot contact cricut.com. I called Customer Service and they think it's a problem with my internet so I contacted my provider and they detect no problems (esp. since I can get online and am writing this!). I uninstalled and reinstalled the Craftroom on both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome and have had no luck- same message each time. I have not changed or altered anything until now in trying to resolve the problem.
Let me know if anyone has found a solution. Thanks!

This might not be the answer to your problem and it might seem a stupid question but have you deleted your cookies and browsing history on your computer.

Yesterday cricut.com and the CCR were down but after they came back up my PC showed them as down but once I cleared my cookies and history everything ran smoothly.

I hope that you get this problem sorted soon.

k10 Offline
#10 Posted : Friday, August 09, 2013 3:19:39 PM(UTC)
k10

Originally Posted by: krafty kate Go to Quoted Post
This might not be the answer to your problem and it might seem a stupid question but have you deleted your cookies and browsing history on your computer.

Yesterday cricut.com and the CCR were down but after they came back up my PC showed them as down but once I cleared my cookies and history everything ran smoothly.

I hope that you get this problem sorted soon.

Thank you for the help Krafty Kate! Unfortunately I did try that a few times along w/ reinstalling, trying at different times of the day/night and it has not helped. I am still not able to get into the Craftroom to use my Mini. I called Customer Service again and I am going to try logging in somewhere else that has internet to check if has to actually do w/ the connection, or to check if it is an issue loading on my computer. I am not sure it will make a difference since it worked for weeks beforehand- same computer and internet w/ Cricut- but I'm willing to try any suggestions.
peachpamb74c4d9d Offline
#11 Posted : Saturday, December 14, 2013 6:39:48 AM(UTC)
peachpamb74c4d9d

Oy Vey....last week it was an internet problem, theis week who knows!?!? Now I am getting "Service Error - Object". I have tried evry single thing I have seen posted for the past 2 years. Doesn't seem to be my issue, but who knows. And no weekend support from Cricut makes it so frustrating. I work 55 hours a week an have ONLY the weekend to complete my project. :-(
peachpamb74c4d9d attached the following image(s):
error.jpg
gone_to_piecesd8d099b0 Offline
#12 Posted : Wednesday, December 18, 2013 8:39:46 PM(UTC)
gone_to_piecesd8d099b0

I too am having the same error message- no internet connection. All I have is digital cartridges. so very frustrating. Called customer service no one ever answered the phone, holding over 30 mins each time. Send email on Monday and still no reply. Planning on boxing up my Cricut and taking it back. I've only had it for 2 weeks, spend $100 on digital images and can't use it.
animelovervt Offline
#13 Posted : Monday, December 30, 2013 5:19:27 PM(UTC)
animelovervt

I too just received this error today =( It was working perfectly fine the last couple of days. I was given this as a gift at Christmas and would really like to be able to use it more... pretty sure my internet is fine, I even uninstalled and reinstalled it with no help =/
dalakers4b0bfad8 Offline
#14 Posted : Thursday, January 02, 2014 7:49:13 AM(UTC)
dalakers4b0bfad8

I was having the same service error. I signed OUT of Cricut online (this site). When I opened CraftRoom and hit sign in…it worked with no problem. Hope this helps.