Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

15 Pages123>»
ForTheLOVEofTIM Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 7:36:02 AM(UTC)
ForTheLOVEofTIM

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 31 post(s)
***I'm POSTING this, but then will go through and make sure I changed all the dates. SHIPPING DEADLINE DATE IS OCTOBER 25TH!!!

THIS BOARD DOES NOT TAKE THE SAME SCRIPT SO IM GOING TO HAVE TO ADJUST THE WAY THE THREAD IS WRITTEN UP. WILL EDIT LATER. SORRY THAT IT LOOKS SO MIS-MATCHED.
NO NAME REQUESTS UNTIL I GIVE THE GO AHEAD!!

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING UP!

Hello Wishers and WELCOME to the OCTOBER Happy Mailbox thread! Sign ups will go through Saturday. On SUNDAY I will close the thread and let you know when you can request names. NO NAME REQUESTS UNTIL I GIVE THE GO AHEAD!! Any requests received before I post for names will be deleted!!!
I will be doing the name requests for OCTOBER!!!

****NOTE ABOUT AUGUST****
May, June, July AND August were FLAKER FREE! I challenge you to do it again! Please make sure your package is received to your wisher BEFORE OCTOBER 31ST! Can you do it?

FLAKERS FROM PREVIOUS MONTHS:
CRAFTYK -- MARCH
SANDRAMASON -- MARCH
REBECCAZIMMERMAN5 aka SKRAPPYCHICK -- APRIL

IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED SINCE APRIL YOU NEED TO SEND ME YOUR SHIPPING INFORMATION WHEN YOU SIGN UP!!
If you played since April I still have your information.

SHIPPING DEADLINE IS MONDAY, OCTOBER 25TH!!

DEADLINE = THE LAST DAY!

HOW IT WORKS:
1. When going through people's wishes please only choose someone you know you can grant at least 2 of their wishes.
2. If you need extra ideas for the wisher you have chosen please either pm me or you can read their master questionnaire to see what they are wishing for on there....so please everyone keep your mq's updated!
3. You are more than welcome to sign up for the monthly happy mailbox, but your name will not be given out until I have a definite confirmation that your wisher from the previous month has received their package.
4. Please post as soon as you receive your package and let us all know what wonderful goodies you received!
5. If you are changing your message board name then you need to let me know so that I can keep track of things please.

WISHING:
1. You post 5 CRAFT RELATED wishes of any monetary value, but please be reasonable.
2. You PM me your name and your mailing address, unless you played in April or May (I have those already).
3. You wait for someone else to come to the thread and see your wishes to grant. They will not post that they will grant your wishes. It is meant to be a surprise.
4. You receive a surprise in the mail.
5. You post your thanks and tell us what goodies you received.

GRANTING:
1. You read through the posts and choose at least TWO of the wishes to grant.
2. You PM me who you would like to grant wishes for and I will give you their address, if they are not taken.
3. You mail their wishes BEFORE THE DEADLINE and wait for their thanks.

NOTES:
The idea of this is to be surprised with happy mailboxes! I will be keeping track of wishes granted and will expect that they are received. If they are not received you will not be allowed to play and I WILL add you to the flakers list.

PLEASE make sure to thank your grantor as soon as you receive your package!
It is RUDE to not say thank you!

Please indicate if you are outside of USA.

Circumstances happen…… IF YOU CAN NOT SEND BY THE SHIPPING DATE YOU MUST CONTACT ME ASAP! PLEASE DO NOT WAIT UNTIL AFTER THE DEADLINE DATE TO PM ME SAYING YOU CANT SHIP. IF I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU BY OCTOBER 25TH I WILL EXPECT THAT YOU HAVE SHIPPED TO YOUR WISHER. IF YOUR ITEMS ARE NOT RECEIVED BY OCTOBER 31ST AND ARRANGEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN MADE I WILL ADD YOUR NAME TO THE FLAKERS LIST ON SEPTEMBER 1ST! WE ALL EXPECT YOU TO UPHOLD YOUR PROMISE! I DO NOT TOLERATE FLAKERS AND TAKERS!

IF YOU CAN’T FOLLOW THROUGH (AND HONESTLY RIGHT NOW YOU KNOW IF YOU CAN OR NOT) DO NOT BOTHER TO SIGN UP!

If you would like to grant hostess wishes please contact Heart2Hand for the address. **NOTE** I removed my wishes to ensure that everyone else gets picked. I will ONLY add wishes if there is an odd number of signups and someone needs a partner.

Please PM me with any questions or concerns and feel free to chat on this thread!

PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE THREAD!

[/size]

Edited by user Saturday, October 23, 2010 11:09:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

24 users thanked ForTheLOVEofTIM for this useful post.
HappyKimmie on 9/30/2010(UTC), kittyshoes on 9/30/2010(UTC), RockinRobin1 on 9/30/2010(UTC), BeccaFabozzi on 9/30/2010(UTC), ---------- on 9/30/2010(UTC), Jewelsx19 on 9/30/2010(UTC), DaniIsMimisMommy on 9/30/2010(UTC), scrappinchic on 9/30/2010(UTC), DGirlLV on 9/30/2010(UTC), davelor on 9/30/2010(UTC), Ansleighh on 9/30/2010(UTC), DeniseKenna on 9/30/2010(UTC), TiaraMoore on 9/30/2010(UTC), chefkimmo on 9/30/2010(UTC), Eeyorestail on 9/30/2010(UTC), Proverbs31 on 9/30/2010(UTC), scrappin' mom on 10/1/2010(UTC), LuvinMySailor on 10/1/2010(UTC), justbugginout on 10/1/2010(UTC), Heart2hand on 10/1/2010(UTC), amylendall on 10/1/2010(UTC), CoyoteKim on 10/2/2010(UTC), ikkin21 on 10/2/2010(UTC), Scrappin_RN on 10/4/2010(UTC)
HappyKimmie Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 7:52:34 AM(UTC)
HappyKimmie

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 16 post(s)
yippieeeeeeeeee...I love happy mail.. thank you nancy!

1.copics. skin tones ,purples, greys, blues, I have 10 copics ill post what I have on my mq.. to be trueful all most any would be awesome...
2.surprise me...
3.ANY tim holtz embelishments..
4.tim holtz cling rubber stamps .. I dont HAVE any of them.. so any would be awesome
5.Sizzix - Tim Holtz- Texture Fades - Alterations Collection - Embossing Folders - Halloween Night and Poison, BRAND NEW or Sizzix - Tim Holtz- Texture Fades - Alterations Collection - Embossing Folders - Branch Tree and Tall Pines, BRAND NEW

TIA!

Edited by user Thursday, September 30, 2010 8:11:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

BeccaFabozzi Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 8:06:55 AM(UTC)
BeccaFabozzi

Was thanked: 92 time(s) in 41 post(s)
Im IN!!!!

My wishes:

1. Copic Sketch Markers - Oranges, Greens, Yellows, Dark Reds, Dark Pinks
2. Greeting farm Stamps - Anya Says, Laundry. Skater Ian, Surfer Ian, Rock the Farm, Journey
3. Magnolia Stamps - Midsummer Tilda, Sitting Witch Tilda, So Spooky Tilda, Apple Edwin, Tilda with Lace Flag, Edwin and Tilda on ice, Edwin on Sled, Tilda with bunch of roses
4. Graphic 45 paper stack - fashionista, Communique, Playtimes Past, Halloween
5. Gina K solar white or Neenah super smooth white paper

Thanks so much in advance to my grantor. I am excited to grant this month!!!!

Edited by user Thursday, September 30, 2010 10:01:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jewelsx19 Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 8:38:22 AM(UTC)
Jewelsx19

Was thanked: 89 time(s) in 76 post(s)
I'm in!!! I'll have to think about my wishes

My October Wish list:

1. Maya Road Ladybug Coaster(chipboard) Album...This is going to be for my daughters 1st birthday photos!

2. Tim Holtz Mixed Minis or Elements Grungeboard

3.Prima Say it in Pearls crystal lines

4. ANY circut carts I don't have (can even be used and linked!)

5. ATG 1/4" Refills

Edited by user Thursday, September 30, 2010 9:27:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

justbugginout Offline
#5 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 8:41:20 AM(UTC)
justbugginout

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 26 post(s)
I would like to play this month!!

1. Copic Sketch in any of these colors: BV00,BV01,E21,E44,G20,G40,R00,R000,R02,R12,R14,R24
2. star tilda, tilda with christmas tree, brother and sister tilda, christmas party tilda
3. my minds eye 12x12 stack: o christmas tree or sassafras bungle jungle scalloped 12x12 (BOTH AT HL)
4. 1/4" ATG Refills (acid free please) or 1/4" scor tape
5. any Tim holtz christmas stamps (really want the pine branch or tall pines)

Thanks to my grantor!!!Cool

Edited by user Friday, October 01, 2010 2:52:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

kittyshoes Offline
#6 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 9:24:27 AM(UTC)
kittyshoes

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 24 post(s)
Hi There HM Friends!
(((Lisa jumps up on her soap box))))
First, everyone, take a second to click "Thank" on Nancy's opening post.
She may not be able to get her bug heads back, but we can at least show the MB community how much she is valued and loved for all she does for us on the RAK threads!--- (Nancy- You ROCK girl!!!)

((Lisa jumps down from her soap box)))

I would love to be in on the October HM!
Here are my wishes:

1)Prima Marketing JACK AND JILL collection- YUM!YUM!YUM! I love it all!
2)Glimmer Mist.- I have bought ooodles for others, but I own NONE.
3)Sew Easy by We R Memory Keepers. - I am fairly certain I will simply DIE without this. Flapper
4)PaperTreyInk.com "Vintage Picnic Sentiments" Love 'em
5)Alcohol Ink and Distressing stuff.. You people are finally getting to me. I have a few Distress ink pads- but thats it.

TIA to my wonderful grantor!

Have a great day!
 2 users thanked kittyshoes for this useful post.
Ansleighh on 9/30/2010(UTC), JenniferYoung8 on 10/1/2010(UTC)
ForTheLOVEofTIM Offline
#7 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 10:19:00 AM(UTC)
ForTheLOVEofTIM

kittyshoes wrote:
Hi There HM Friends!
(((Lisa jumps up on her soap box))))
First, everyone, take a second to click "Thank" on Nancy's opening post.
She may not be able to get her bug heads back, but we can at least show the MB community how much she is valued and loved for all she does for us on the RAK threads!--- (Nancy- You ROCK girl!!!)

((Lisa jumps down from her soap box)))

I would love to be in on the October HM!
Here are my wishes:

1)Prima Marketing JACK AND JILL collection- YUM!YUM!YUM! I love it all!
2)Glimmer Mist.- I have bought ooodles for others, but I own NONE.
3)Sew Easy by We R Memory Keepers. - I am fairly certain I will simply DIE without this. Flapper
4)PaperTreyInk.com "Vintage Picnic Sentiments" Love 'em
5)Alcohol Ink and Distressing stuff.. You people are finally getting to me. I have a few Distress ink pads- but thats it.

TIA to my wonderful grantor!

Have a great day!

AWWWW thanks Lisa BigGrin

Love your #5 pick.... :::::laughs wickedly:::::

ForTheLOVEofTIM Offline
#8 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 10:21:27 AM(UTC)
ForTheLOVEofTIM

Come on ladies.... get those wishes posted.... you know you wanna!!

OMG WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE TIME LIMIT HAS TO BE BETWEEN POSTS BECAUSE IF I GET SUSPENDED 1 MORE TIME IM GONNA PUT MY FIST THROUGH MY LAPTOP!
:::::::PISSED OFF::::::: Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing IM GONNA SPEND MY 18 SECOND SUSPENSION POSTING Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing
DaniIsMimisMommy Offline
#9 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 10:24:33 AM(UTC)
DaniIsMimisMommy

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 15 post(s)
It's here!! Yay!! Thank you, Nancy! I am so in this month!! I look forward to Happy Mail!!

Here are my wishes for the month:

1) Glimmer Mist - Any
2) Copics - I don't have any
3) Diamond Dust
4) Glass Bead gel
5) Anything Tim Holtz!

Thank you to my pal!!

Nancy...don't punch the laptop, this darn MB wont feel it! BigGrin I'm not sure what the limit is, but it seems like it may be a minute.

Edited by user Thursday, September 30, 2010 10:25:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jewelsx19 Offline
#10 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 10:37:31 AM(UTC)
Jewelsx19

Was thanked: 89 time(s) in 76 post(s)
There is a limit on posts?? Maybe I don't post enough to get it LOL

On a good note, this is the first day I haven't had to sign in every damn time I visit the board today!! So maybe maybe things are improving!ThumpUp
TiaraMoore Offline
#11 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 10:53:25 AM(UTC)
TiaraMoore

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Count me in for this month too!!!! Can't wait to pick a wisher!!! (((Thanks Lisa for making me reflect on all the reasons I love this swap!!! And thanks Nancy for continuing it another month!!!)))

Here's my wishes...

1) Gina K or Neenah paper for Copics...I've been a stamping FOOL and my supply has run low Crying
2) Copics in orange (have none), black or grey (have none), red (have R29, R39, R81, R83, R85) and green (have none). I'm getting in the spirit of the holidays (Halloween and Christmas) and don't have many Copics to color with!
3) Spellbinders Nestabilities...BIG wish...Deckled Medga Rectangles Small or Deckled Rectagles lg, Labels 15, or Labels 17....
4) Any Tilda stamp from my wishlist on my MQ (pg. 2, post 40)
5) Scor-Tape(1/8", 1/4", or 1/2") or ATG acid free refills 1/4"

Or anything...Surprise me! I'll love anything!!!

Thanks so much to my grantor! BigGrin
scrappinchic Offline
#12 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 11:27:24 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Woohoo...count me in!!!

My wishes are:

1. Glimmer Mist...I only have old lace, marshmallow and timeless lilac....
2. Fancy Trims, Ribbons or Prima Lace
3. Graphic 45 8x8 Christmas Past and embellishments
4. Crop-a-dile-I have the bigger one
5. Stamps- I need journaling spots to use on my tags and such!

Thank you in advance!!!

Edited by user Sunday, October 03, 2010 8:08:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Ansleighh Offline
#13 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 11:37:36 AM(UTC)
Ansleighh

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 65 post(s)
Yes! Yes!! Count me In!!

I'll be back and post mine!!

1.Copics: E33,E37,E39, Dark Orange, Dark Green, Dark Red, Yellows, any fall colors...you pick!
2. Tim H- Distressed Inks: dried marigold, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Pine Needles, Crackle Paint- Rock Candy, Stickles- Black, Rock Candy,
3. Tim Holtz Idea-ology Idea Book: A Compendium Of Curiosities (BIG Wish)
4.Glimmer Mist: A pretty green(you pick),Creme De Rouge, Candy Apple, Fall Breeze, Pumpkin Pie, Jack o' Lantern (can't get enough glimmer mist) LOL
5. Tim H- Stamps- French Market , Or...the New leaves ones(BIG WISH)

Thank you soooo much to Grantor!!!
Ansley

Edited by user Friday, October 01, 2010 6:56:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Proverbs31 Offline
#14 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 11:38:16 AM(UTC)
Proverbs31

ok sign me up, I think you have my info.

1. Liquid Pearls any colors except lemon yellow and platinum (preferrably christmas colors)

2. Nestabillities Large Circles

3. Any House Mouse stamps I have none

4. MS Border punch Snow Flakes

5. Thanksgiving mini cartridge

I LOVE HAPPY MAILLove

Edited by user Thursday, September 30, 2010 8:36:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

amylendall Offline
#15 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 12:07:00 PM(UTC)
amylendall

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 71 post(s)
ok I missed last month! I missed it in my own little way! I will play this month!

1- chalkboard glimmer mist any color

2- distress reinkers (colors I have listed on MQ)

3- stickles (colors I have listed on MQ)

4- mini misters

5- happy hauntings or create a critter cart (if you buy me one of these I would expect nothing else)

thanks in advance to my grantor!BigGrin

Edited by user Friday, October 01, 2010 7:08:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DGirlLV Offline
#16 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 12:15:06 PM(UTC)
DGirlLV

Was thanked: 75 time(s) in 75 post(s)
OMG its October, Sign me up!BigGrin

My wishes:
1. TH metals - corners, philosophy tags, clips, or type charms
2. Ranger Alcohol Inks - 3 pks, miners lantern, tuscan garden, or lake shore
3. Zig 2-way Glue - Jumbo Tip or Pop Dots always welcomed
4. Any Tilda Stamp
5. Graphic 45 8x8 paper pack - Fashionista, Domestic Goddess or Christmas past

Edited by user Thursday, September 30, 2010 1:59:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

BuginWI Offline
#17 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 12:27:29 PM(UTC)
BuginWI

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Please count me in. Thank you Nancy, for hosting this.

My wishes are:
Tim Holz stamps-Urban Chic, Shabby French, Mini Holiday, Artful Flight, Fairytale Frenzy or Urban Tapestry

Tim Holtz accesories such as Locket keys, Key holes, accoutrements, ornate plates, word keys etc.

Storage for cling stamps

Viva Decor Pens either pearl or glass effects gel

Copic Markers-any not listed on my MQ (#26 on current list)any Spica Glitter

Anything you think is fun

TIA

Edited by user Saturday, October 02, 2010 7:49:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#18 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 12:42:33 PM(UTC)
----------

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 18 post(s)

Thank you Nancy for doing Happy Mail....

My Wishes
1. Copics E000,E09,E13,E15,C2,C4,C9,10,YG07,YG09,YG13,Y13,Y19,YR09,YR12,YR14,YR15

2.C.C Design www.allthatscraps.com
C.C. Designs Presents AmyR Christmas Card Greetings Stamps,C.C. Designs Presents AmyR Stamps Christmas Verses,C.C. Designs Presents AmyR Stamps Sympathy Sentiments,C.C. Designs Swiss Pixies Halloween Birgitta Rubber Stamp,C.C. Designs Swiss Pixies Nurse Nora Rubber Stamp

3.Recollections
Glass Jars Boutique Fleur in Vintage Rose, Twisted Roses, Dictorany Prin Or Mini Rose in any Colors

4.Martha Stewart Punch - Deep Edger - Spiderweb,Martha Stewart Punch - Medium - Frond,Martha Stewart Punch - Corner - Embroidered Floral, Martha Stewart Punch - Deep Edge - Garden Trellis,Martha Stewart Punch - Oak Leaf

5. A BIg Wishs----Cindy Loo or Created a Critter open is find but NOT link please

davelor Offline
#19 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 2:14:33 PM(UTC)
davelor

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 19 post(s)
I'll play! I think you have my address from another swap? I'll be back with wishes

1. 8x8 Graphic45-any paper.
2. Sew Easy
3. Any Tim Holtz Christmas stamps
4. Any vintage embellishments
5. Any colored glimmer mist such as Santa Baby,brick,graphite

Lorrie

Edited by user Friday, October 01, 2010 9:18:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Heart2hand Offline
#20 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 2:41:04 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Thank you Nancy....another great month of Happy Mail. (((HUGS)))

Ok...for my wishes....hummmmm

1~~~Tim Holtz Die....Styled Labels..BigGrin
2~~~Playing with Paper instructional book...Amazon.com has it used..OK with me!
3~~~Thanksgiving or Christmas Card mini cartBigGrin
4~~~a NICE VARIETY of Tim Holtz metal embellishmentsLaugh Drool Drool
5~~~FancyPants ROADSHOW collection

Thanks in advance to my grantor...I'm sure I wil enjoy anything I rec'v!

HUGs
rhonda
Eeyorestail Offline
#21 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 3:04:31 PM(UTC)
Eeyorestail

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I would love to be a part of this.

1. Any Lily (snowflake, hot coco, winter) from Pink Cat Studio

2. Christmas, holiday color copics

3. Paper that is Copic friendly GinaK

4. Magnolia stamps...tilda any holiday one (Christmas, halloween, Easter)

5. BIG WISH www.liliofthevalley.co.uk has some girly stamps that are A-MAZ-ING. I will come back with names. Only problem they are with are friends across the pond so may take a bit to bet here. BUT I LOVE THESE

(Christmas candle stamp, all wrapped up, snowman.)
grandmaJ Offline
#22 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 6:25:16 PM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Was thanked: 771 time(s) in 641 post(s)
I....CAN'T....STAY....AWAY....ANOTHER....MONTH! My gosh, it was rough not doing Happy Mail in September! My mailbox is sooo sad!

My wishes are:

1. Brother and Sister Tilda stamp

2. 1/4 or 1/2 inch scor-tape (one of my new best friends!)

3. Sew Easy by We R Memory Keepers

4. Magnolia Doily Doohickey

5. Thanksgiving Seasonal cartridge

Thanks Nancy for doing this fun RAK again!!
Scrappin_RN Offline
#23 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 6:54:12 PM(UTC)
Scrappin_RN

Was thanked: 95 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Yeah - I am in again this month BigGrin

My wishes:

1. Spellbinders nestabilities labels 16, labels 17, labels 12, classic ovals, big scalloped ovals
2. copics sketch markers- any from my MQ
3. Neenah paper
4. Stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie - fred & ginger, vivienne, witchypoo, Whiff of joy dancing willow, henry with large tea cup Stampavie Bear & robin, Christmas stocking , being together,
5. DCWV black currant or street lace paper stack (8x8 or 12 x12)

Thanks to my grantor

Edited by user Sunday, October 03, 2010 7:55:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

GailLew Offline
#24 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 6:59:30 PM(UTC)
GailLew

Was thanked: 119 time(s) in 90 post(s)
Nancy: once again.. add me on please!

My October wishes:

1 - Graphic 45: Halloween in Wonderland 12 x 12
2 - Graphic 45: Christmas Past 12 x 12
3 - We R Memory Sew Easy
4 - ATG 1/4 inch tape refill for the Pink ATG
5 - Flourishes inc. stamp company: All That Glitters Stamp Set

Thanking ahaed:

Gail
DeniseKenna Offline
#25 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 7:03:19 PM(UTC)
DeniseKenna

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 164 time(s) in 129 post(s)
May I play PLEASE Nancy!!!!!Laugh
This sounds like a mini Shoebox which I just loved!!!!

My wishes are:
1. Copics, either ciao or sketch, in Pink or Orange Shades (I have a smattering of others)
2. The Greeting Farm Stamps (Love Cheeky Mate, Cafe Ian, Just for You, Special Autumn, HG Laundry, and Me Time Anya) (Have all the Creeper Crew already)
3. Peachy Keen any of their cute little face stamps
4. Memento ink pad in Rich Cocoa, Bamboo Leaves or Paris Dusk
5. Glimmer Mists (anything but Copper which I have)

Exciting! Can't wait to play!!!

Edited by user Saturday, October 02, 2010 10:16:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

CoyoteKim Offline
#26 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 7:30:21 PM(UTC)
CoyoteKim

Was thanked: 121 time(s) in 111 post(s)
I want to play again!

I wish for:
1. Graphics45 steampunk paper
2. Doodlebug Sugar coating glitter
3. Gina K paper or other for copics
4. Perfect Pearls kits in Age Patina, Jewels, or Naturals
5. Basic Grey Small and/or large magnetic snaps

Thanks in advance!

Kim
JenniferFales Offline
#27 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 7:41:09 PM(UTC)
JenniferFales

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 8 post(s)
I want to play

1.Stickles
2.Brads and eyelets
3. patterned paper
4. Copic markers
5. thanksgiving seasonal cartridge
Hushaluv Offline
#28 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 8:19:13 PM(UTC)
Hushaluv

Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 25 post(s)
Rhonda thank you soooo much for the PM! I totally would have missed out this month without your reminder!

I am soooo in

1. Graphic 45 paper and accessories for X-mas Past, Halloween, Stempunk Debutaunt
2. Any of the new mini cartridges
3. TH book Compendium of Curiosities
4.sew easy
HappyKimmie Offline
#29 Posted : Friday, October 01, 2010 7:01:10 AM(UTC)
HappyKimmie

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Bored btt...hmmm wonder if this works here..Huh
JenniferYoung8 Offline
#30 Posted : Friday, October 01, 2010 7:53:10 AM(UTC)
JenniferYoung8

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
I am not allowed to participate this month! LOL! My GIBBS 5 partner insisted I sit out this round! Sounds like I will be spoiled rotten! LOL! Have a great October! I'll be back in November! ThumpUp