Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

RGK Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 15, 2013 4:06:41 PM(UTC)
RGK

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 27 post(s)
I received this email from one of my units. I sent 2 boxes pretty close together due to the holidays:

""""Words alone can't express the appreciation I have for you and the support for our unit. I have received both boxes of cards in the past couple of weeks. We have enjoyed sending out the cards for Father's Day and soon to be 4th of July. It was great to receive the additional items in the last box. We are going to decorate the office to show our pride in celebrating America's birthday. The newspaper was a nice too it will give us an opportunity to catch up on the news back home.

Again thank you for the words of encouragement and the time it takes from everyone to make and send the cards.""""

the second email I received was from my 2nd unit. I just sent a box. It went to a friend's friend of a coworker who deployed to Afghanistan.

""""I wanted to first thank you very much, my friend just received your cards and loves them! I hope it's ok with you, it sounds like she is going to use some of them to decorate her living space so that it feels like home for the 4th. She is very excited, and, in all caps "yelled" AMERICA! Via Facebook message.

Thanks again, I hope you and those who help you make your cards know they are very much appreciated, in each Service Member's own way.""""

Thank you ladies, for making the cards, as you can see, they are very much appreciated. Renate
 2 users thanked RGK for this useful post.
JeanP on 6/15/2013(UTC), imnchghere on 6/15/2013(UTC)
CardsForSoldiers Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, July 15, 2013 8:38:54 AM(UTC)
CardsForSoldiers

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Love