Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

21 Pages123>»
kittyshoes Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 9:41:06 AM(UTC)
kittyshoes

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 24 post(s)
Hello all my Happy Mailbox Friends!
October marks the 1 year anniversary of my very first Happy Mailbox!
I LOVE THIS SWAP, and I LOVE the amazing Miss Nancy who hosts it!
(((Applause for Nancy))))))

In honor of my 1 year HM Anniversary I am doing a month long RAK!!!
Here are the details....

1) YOU post a quick reply telling us what you love about the HM thread.
(Please include a thank you to Nancy...)

2) I will send out Random Anniversary HM gifts all month long!

3) Make sure your MQ is here on the new board and current!! Include your MQ post # so I can find it!
(This is how I will know what to send you!)

Rules:(Yawn)

1) You must have participated in the HM threads at least twice in the past year.
(I will get addy's from Nancy... ((I havent asked her yet... um, Nancy, may I have some addresses to send people huge boxes of crafting goodness?-))

2) You must have a current MQ and post your MQ # on the thread so I can find it.... (How else will I know what to send you?)

I will send at least 6 Anniversary HM Boxes during the month of October!!!

Thank you to all my Happy Mailbox Friends!!! It has been such a fun year!
Wub Wub Wub

Lisa

Edited by user Monday, October 04, 2010 9:01:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

12 users thanked kittyshoes for this useful post.
HappyKimmie on 9/30/2010(UTC), TiaraMoore on 9/30/2010(UTC), ForTheLOVEofTIM on 9/30/2010(UTC), BeccaFabozzi on 9/30/2010(UTC), grandmaJ on 9/30/2010(UTC), j-bear on 10/1/2010(UTC), Caitlynsmommy on 10/1/2010(UTC), LuvinMySailor on 10/1/2010(UTC), CoyoteKim on 10/3/2010(UTC), JenniferYoung8 on 10/4/2010(UTC), DaniIsMimisMommy on 10/21/2010(UTC), amylendall on 10/21/2010(UTC)
BeccaFabozzi Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 9:58:04 AM(UTC)
BeccaFabozzi

Was thanked: 92 time(s) in 41 post(s)
Yippeee, I am first to reply! I am NEVER first to reply. BigGrin BigGrin Lisa, this is SO generous of you. You are such a sweetie for doing this. You ROCK

Ok, I LOVE the Happy Mailbox thread, and join EVERY SINGLE MONTH. I Love shopping for new items, and granting for someone new and different every month. I get introduce to new items, and new things I MUST HAVE. It is so much fun. I love the surprise every month, stalking the mailman "Is it going to be today???" It is such a surprise every month, and I love that. nancy is an amazing hostess and friend. She puts up with all my CR**, and just laughs at me. She is so giving and generous. I wish she would continue to add her wishes, but I understand her reasoning too . THANK YOU NANCY for all that you do for us, you are amazing.

Anyway, thanks so much KittyShoes, you are so great. My MQ is #17. Fun stuff!!!!
kittyshoes Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 10:03:13 AM(UTC)
kittyshoes

Hi there Becca!!!
Thanks for joining!!!

I LOVE your blog!

Lisa
Jewelsx19 Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 10:07:01 AM(UTC)
Jewelsx19

Was thanked: 89 time(s) in 76 post(s)
Wow you are so amazing for doing this!!

I don't think I can join, I took part in Septembers Happy Mail, and I joined Octobers....does that count as two months even though October hasn't started?LOL
kittyshoes Offline
#5 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 10:11:30 AM(UTC)
kittyshoes

sounds like two to me......
Come join the fun-

BigGrin
DaniIsMimisMommy Offline
#6 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 10:13:00 AM(UTC)
DaniIsMimisMommy

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 15 post(s)
I love Happy Mail too! I did happy mail because I thought it was a great way to get to know the awesome ladies on this board and learn about more products. I have tried so many new things all because of Happy Mail!! And as always, it feels awesome to get stuff in the mail that isn't bills! BigGrin I love Happy Mail and Lisa, you are awesome for doing this BigGrin !

Nancy, you are like super fantastic. I am so glad to live close to you and have been able to meet you! You are a wealth of information and I look forward to being able to learn more from you. Thank you so much for hosting Happy Mail every month. I know that there are times where you want to quit for whatever reason, but I'm really glad that you haven't. I'd be sad if you did Crying

I can't wait for tomorrow!!! *Happy Mail song*

My MQ is post #20 BigGrin

Edited by user Thursday, September 30, 2010 10:14:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

kittyshoes Offline
#7 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 10:13:42 AM(UTC)
kittyshoes

Hey Nancy....
Come play with us.....
or are you tooo Cool ?

JC
Lisa
Jewelsx19 Offline
#8 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 10:18:40 AM(UTC)
Jewelsx19

Was thanked: 89 time(s) in 76 post(s)
Thanks so much!!!

I love the Happymail because like Dani said...its such a nice change to getting bills and junk mail. And honestly, being a mom of 4...I don't splurge on myself that often. Sure I buy the odd thing here and there, but I tend to spend my money on my kids before me. And the packages always seem to come on the days you need a little boost BigGrin

A HUGE HUGE MASSIVE thanks to Nancy, honestly...running swaps is ALOT more work then it looks, she is very organized and puts up with alot.

My MQ is on page 1, and its post #8
HappyKimmie Offline
#9 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 10:26:38 AM(UTC)
HappyKimmie

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 16 post(s)

I LOVE THIS SWAP, and I LOVE the amazing Miss Nancy who hosts it!
(((Applause for Nancy)))))) dittoBigGrin

THANK YOU LISA... CONGRATS ON HAPPY MAIL ANNIVERSARY!

HAPPY mail is my fav swap, I get to bug nancy and that makes me happy! lol not really..
I HAVE learned so much form happy mail and googel..and nancy telling me how to use all the fun items I googel/get..lol.. this is one of the best swaps I have ever been in since nancy started it! HOWEVER I get real bummed that nancy will not post a wish list.. even if she will not play she should post here wish list IM SURE most of us has her addy and can at least send a little thank you card ect for all her hard work, I know this was her fav swap ,that is why she kept it going for all of us,THANK YOU NANCY YOU ROCK! I dont know what I would do if it was not for looking forward to happy mail each month! and shopping for my wisher, and tounting and teasing all my happy mail friends! I almost forgot to say I love how we all look forward to one of your amazing box's from kittyshoes ,you put so much love into ... kim drools... wishes she could color like that! I wish I could just color and not look like a five yr old did it...yikes.... nancy keeps telling me ill get it.. we will soon see some day .. big hopes..lol..
my mq is page 5 on the new board..
you are so sweet to do this rak lisa, its been fun teasing you about the scary scorpion...lol.. just dont send me one out of revenge lol..for teasing you ...pretty please..lol however it may look real cool on my halloween book for my mama...lol not jk...

TiaraMoore Offline
#10 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 10:29:12 AM(UTC)
TiaraMoore

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 28 post(s)
HAPPY HAPPY MAILBOX ANNIVERSARY LISA!!!! Doesn't the time fly?

Wow Lisa! That's so generous of you! You rock!!! Woot (Oh yeah, how's Mya liking kindergarten?!?!)

My Happy Mail anniversary isn't until February - but this soon became one of my FAVORITE swaps! I love the suspense of it all and I love that Nancy took the swap over so it could continue for us. She sure doesn't get the recognition she deserves in my opinion but what she does is so much appreciated!!! ThumpUp

I love this thread because of the generosity and thoughtfulness of everyone who participates. It's a chance for our mailboxes to be blissfully happy and to overtake the pile of bills that it normally sees. I love being enabled by my wishers and going on wild goose chases to hunt down their goodies. I like to imagine the look of surprise and happiness on their faces and I like being able to go out of my way to brighten their day. For me, it's more about giving than receiving...but I'm not gonna lie...I light up when Mr. Mailman delivers me a package as well!

Thanks for this awesome opportuntiy, Lisa...you're amazing!!! BigGrin

My MQ's on Pg 2 of the new thread, post 40.

Edited by user Thursday, September 30, 2010 10:55:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

scrappinchic Offline
#11 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 10:48:09 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Woohoo!!!! Congrats Lisa on the Happy Mail Anniversary!!!! Lisa you are awesome for doing this... I know that whoever you bless with this RAK will be truly grateful! Thank you so much!!!

Nancy what can I say...this swap is wonderful....you do an amazing job hosting it...Thank you!!!

I have participated the past 2 months and plan to join again for October! I enjoy the chatting and getting to know you all....Plus the opportunity to bless someone with their wishes....I don't splurge alot for myself either but I love to buy for others...I have had 2 wonderful secret sisters so far and I can't wait to see who the next one will be...

The surprise of waiting and getting that package in the mail is awesome....I think it brings out the kid in all of us!!!

MQ is on page 1 post 6...I think...I will check on that now!!!

Thanks again Lisa!!!

Edited by user Thursday, September 30, 2010 10:49:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ForTheLOVEofTIM Offline
#12 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 11:05:29 AM(UTC)
ForTheLOVEofTIM

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 31 post(s)
OMG....... Im freaking sitting here blubbering like a freaking idiot! You all really touched me with the things you said. I dont feel like I do anything special by doing the happy mail. It was one of my favorite swaps and rather than let it go when it needed someone to do it I agreed to take it on. Its been rocky, some people just dont realize that it is a lot of work to set up and maintain. In all honesty, I risk my job EVERY SINGLE DAY by being here. I am forbidden to be on the internet, but I do it anyway. So, I have to sneak. Blushing Thats why I made it so that when I can sit down and deal with it I release names to be picked. You cant please everyone, but I do try real hard to keep everyone happy, after all it is HAPPY MAIL!

Lisa.... thank you for doing this and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! You are such a generous (GENEROUS) person. I APPRECIATE YOU for keeping me on my toes Blink ummm wheres the wink dude? UGH!

Sorry that Im just posting, but I just found the thread. Good luck to everyone and cant wait to see what goodies you receive BigGrin
kittyshoes Offline
#13 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 11:13:46 AM(UTC)
kittyshoes

Wink Wink Wink

Lookie Nancy, I found it...

Wink Wink Wink

---easier to type than look it up.....
just type "[" then "wink" then "]"

BigGrin Lisa

Battery on the laptop is dying... my signal to bail for a while!
Chat with you ladies soon!

Enjoy!!!

Lisa
Ansleighh Offline
#14 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 11:30:22 AM(UTC)
Ansleighh

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 65 post(s)
Hello HM's!!

Lisa, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't beleive that this was your first swap!! I absolutely love this swap. There is no better feeling than sending a package to someone to brighten their day... I love it!! I love being on the "hunt' to find someone's wishes!! Your generous heart for this swap is sooo amazing!

I honestly don't know where to start with Nancy.. I just LOVE her!! She is creative, talented, has a generous heart, a true artist and I have learned sooo much from her. Oh, and she's alot of fun to shop with too.. No.. you don't need that...you need this...nope that's crap....This is awesome, Eww! I need those too......ETC....ETC...... I thank you Nancy for managing this Swap... We couldn't do it with out you!! You keep us all on track!!

Lisa, please don't pick me... I have received one of your AMAZING HM boxes and have been spoiled..... I would feel really bad if I won one of your RAKS.. but I wanted to post to tell you congratulations and that you have the sweetest, kindest spirit and I love being in Happy mail with you!!BigGrin

Blessings,
Ansley

Edited by user Thursday, September 30, 2010 4:25:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

amylendall Offline
#15 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 11:51:40 AM(UTC)
amylendall

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 71 post(s)
wow Lisa!! congrats on your 1 year anniversary! thanks Nancy also for hosting such a wonderful swap! this was also one of my first swaps I ever participated in! never thought it would be so much fun to go out and buy stuff to brighten up someone elses day! then to sit and watch the mb and my mailbox each and every day wondering if I get a package today or if my package made it to it's new home! this is a very addicting swap! I sat this one out in sept. but hoping to pick it back up in oct. I missed the package this month(sob sob Crying ) Lisa I always liked seeing you doodle on the boxes! how creative! makes it that much better to get a box especially from you! I was never lucky enough to received one of your wonderful boxes, but maybe someday I will! Nancy you are so selfless! I don't remeber the last time you participated! every once in a while I see someone snuck a package off to you and as always you are ever so surprised and greatful! it is so hard to be so patient waiting for you to allow us to pick names! I am sorry if I ever upset you!
ok here is my MQ page 3 post# 57
DGirlLV Offline
#16 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 12:13:49 PM(UTC)
DGirlLV

Was thanked: 75 time(s) in 75 post(s)
Lisa, CONGRATS on your 1 year anniversary and its so awesome that the HM was your first swap!BigGrin

I've been doing the HM for about 4 months and I think it is one of the most fun swaps on the boards. I have met some wonderful ladies here and it so fun to read all the post and clues. It diffinitely makes my day when I receive my wishes and I like granting wishes to others. Maybe someday I will be the oh so lucky person to receive a kittyshoe box. Wink

Thank you Nancy for being an awesome hostess and for all the hard work you put in and keeping it organized. You are greatly appreciated and a talented artist.Love
BuginWI Offline
#17 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 1:04:45 PM(UTC)
BuginWI

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 13 post(s)
How fun, I can't wait to see what people get.

Kittyshoes, Congratulations on your anniversary! You really are very kind and generous to do all these RAKs ( aren't you supposed to receive gifts on your anniversary?) Anyway, thank you for doing this. It's going to feel like Christmas in October.

I love participating in the Happy Mail swap/RAK I have learned about a lot of new products and even picked up some new hobbies. Everyone on this thread is so nice and the posts are very entertaining. I love to see all the goodies people get. I look forward to this thread every month.

Nancy, thank you so much for puting this together. You do such a great job keeping things going and on track. I appreciate the effort you put into doing this.

My MQ is #26 I will try to make sure it is updated by the end of tomorrow.

Thanks again!!!

Edited by user Thursday, September 30, 2010 1:09:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Heart2hand Offline
#18 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 2:27:29 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Hello...Lisa...

FIrst I want to say...THis is soo sweet and generous of you to do a Monthly RAK..and 6 winners too. WOW...No need to choose me...As I too have had the pleasure of rec'ving your wonderful box. It was MORE than anyone could ask for...Let my wish be for a lady that has NOT had this pleasure I sooo cherished!

Nancy...You have had your ups and downs with this swap...I know...It is hard being a hostess. We have talked...and I'm with ya girl...I always have your back. You have done a wonderful job on this swap/rak as well. It is soo enjoying to wait monthly for it to appear for sign ups and then to request a name. Thank you for making it a great swap.

HUGs
rhonda
grandmaJ Offline
#19 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 6:44:33 PM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Was thanked: 766 time(s) in 636 post(s)
Awww Kittyshoes, how nice of you to do this!
One year on the HM! I guess I don't know when I started but I don't think it has been that long ago! Anyhow, congrats on the year!

The HM is a very fun RAK. Nancy, the hostess is GREAT! She cracks a mean whip so no one flakes, but she does it in such a nice manner! I know it has got to be a pain being the hostess, but Nancy, you do a wonderful job of it!! We Love you nancy! One of my favorite parts of the HM is reading the person I mail to's reaction after she receives her pkg from me! I love being able to send gifts to others that I know they will like and appreciate and this RAK is one that you know you are sending them something they will like!

My mq is on page 1 post 12 (I think!)
chefkimmo Offline
#20 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 7:46:20 PM(UTC)
chefkimmo

Was thanked: 61 time(s) in 50 post(s)
I have only done a few Happy Mails so far doing July, August and September but I have to say it has been fun. I do enjoy reading the wish list and MQs to decide what I am going to buy and send. It is fun trying to make my person's day.

It has always been a good day to come home and find something special peaking out of the mail box to see when I would collect it. There is nothing like coming home and finding a little something special and feel like - This is for me?!? Wooohooo!!

Nancy has been very kind to me and answered a few questions for me about things. One time I was being an angel for someone from another swap who was on HM and wasn't my partner. Nancy was nice enough to give me some advice as to what that person might like so that I could surprise her with a little something that she wasn't expectin after being flaked on. I can imagine doing this swap cannot always be easy and think it is great that she continues to do it. I know how hard it is to work a full time j.o.b. and want to keep up on here even when there are some days that getting on here is impossible due to things going on at work.

Lisa, I have noticed how you have been a very generous person and that is awesome how you been in this swap for a year now. Your artistic ability to decorate the boxes and make them cherished by each receiver. I certainly have enjoyed watching each person's reactions.

Looking forward to see each person's boxes as they receive them.

My MQ is on page 3, post 59
CoyoteKim Offline
#21 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 8:04:22 PM(UTC)
CoyoteKim

Was thanked: 121 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Happy Anniversary Fair Kittyshoes! I love that title! You are so sweet to do this. Thank you! I know each person that gets a box will be touched.

I had been wanting to join the HM for months but kept missing the signups. You guys always looked like you were having so much fun and I wanted to join in. I finally got to join last month and I had a great time shopping for my wisher and trying to figure out who was granting my wishes (haven't yet!). And I'm doing it again this month!BigGrin I really like to see what other people are wishing for and if I don't know about something I will look it up. That is what's great about this MB is we do learn from each other by sharing our art and passion for paper.

Thank you Nancy for hosting. I don't think I would be able to keep it all straight! And thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to meet me and shop with me! I had fun!

Kim
MQ page 2, post 47
Hushaluv Offline
#22 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 8:30:50 PM(UTC)
Hushaluv

Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 25 post(s)
I love this swap because it seems like just when I need a pick me up, my maibox gets happy...I can't say how greatful for all the generous people willing to spoil me!!!

my mq page 2 post 32

kitty, you rock
HappyKimmie Offline
#23 Posted : Friday, October 01, 2010 7:20:43 AM(UTC)
HappyKimmie

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Cool BTT
LuvinMySailor Offline
#24 Posted : Friday, October 01, 2010 7:31:28 AM(UTC)
LuvinMySailor

United States

Was thanked: 70 time(s) in 66 post(s)
Lisa, Congratulations on 1 yr of Happy Mail. I first started in August and have done September too. I am slowly thinking of joining for October... I loved it so much.

Nancy. Thank you for allowing me to participate. I was new to the boards and she let me play like I was everyone else. I love to make other people happy by just sending a simple package in the mail. It sure feels like Christmas until I get that package. It's the anticipation!

Thank you to everyone else too who have made Happy mail so wonderful. It is one of the best RAK's..

Thanks again Lisa and Nancy BigGrin

Renee
MQ Pg1 #10javascript:__doPostBack('forum$ctl01$PostReply','')
Scrappin_RN Offline
#25 Posted : Friday, October 01, 2010 7:39:17 AM(UTC)
Scrappin_RN

Was thanked: 95 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Oh Lisa this is amazing! Happy anniversary! I love the happy mail box swap! I have participated in several of these. Nancy does an amazing job ensuring that everyone gets a package Wub the one month that I did not she was kind enough to find me an angel! I love seeing this swap continue on the MB & love sending & receiving happy mail each month. Thank you Nancy for all that you have done!
JenniferYoung8 Offline
#26 Posted : Friday, October 01, 2010 7:47:25 AM(UTC)
JenniferYoung8

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
My MQ is Page 2 Post #27

Thanks so much Nancy for having a successful RAK each month! I am happy that we are keeping the RAK flaker free!Cool

Thanks kittyshoes for this RAK as well! I know I am always one to wish that I get a goody from you! :) Your boxes are fantastic!!! Anyone would be lucky to have wishes granted by you!Drool

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!Smile
RockinRobin1 Offline
#27 Posted : Friday, October 01, 2010 8:15:22 AM(UTC)
RockinRobin1

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 1231 time(s) in 668 post(s)
ThumpUp Congratulations Lisa!

The best thing about this Happy Mail is that I don't get left out (I was in the group before Nancy took over and I was always getting left outCrying). Now that Nancy is moderating I have yet to be left out/flaked on...way to go Nancy.

I haven't done the MQ yet so if you pick me before I get a chance I like anything Tim Holtz, Magnolia, Prima Flowers...well just about anything!

kittyshoes Offline
#28 Posted : Friday, October 01, 2010 8:54:44 AM(UTC)
kittyshoes

Good morning!

So nice to see so many HM friends!!!
Any big plans for the weekend?

Lisa
BeccaFabozzi Offline
#29 Posted : Friday, October 01, 2010 9:10:17 AM(UTC)
BeccaFabozzi

Was thanked: 92 time(s) in 41 post(s)
We are having a traveling dinner party in our neighborhood tomorrow night. Should be lots of fun. I have to get shopping today, and start getting ready. We are hosting the after desert drinks and playing card games. There are about 10 of us participating, should be a blast. We have NO KIDDOS< so it will be nice to spend some time with just our friends. Im excited
CoyoteKim Offline
#30 Posted : Friday, October 01, 2010 9:17:16 AM(UTC)
CoyoteKim

Was thanked: 121 time(s) in 111 post(s)
I'm hopefully flying home today... My Mom just broke her arm this morning and is still at the hospital. If she needs me I'll stay. If I go home it will be soccer and relaxing! My dogs will be happy to see us!!BigGrin