Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

krafty kate Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 9:54:23 AM(UTC)
krafty kate

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 57 post(s)
Hi Everyone,

I've been away from the forums for sometime and I am only just getting back on my feet and updating all my machines and devices.

My have things changed. Half of my Cricut products have either been discontinued or are about to be. The last time I was here, as a UK member, I couldn't even register my address (I had to be from Alabama) and I can't remember what I was or wasn't able to do with regards to my telephone contact details. I have always had terrible issues with my details and my cricut.com account. These things were never an issue with my Rewards account, just this one, which needs sorting.

I have discovered an entry in the gift certificate/store card section, which apparently expired 5/18/2013. I had no idea it was there or what it related to. (It has expired, during the time that I have been away). Now, also, when I tick 'Green Wednesday', "Newsletter Error:Unable to retrieve user data" pops up!!!

I wanted to email CS at PC to see if anyone could clarify what I need to do to fix my a/c, which has always had 'sticking' issues with regard to any data that I try to add, but when I click on 'support' and contact details, 'outlook' pops up and I don't use Outlook. Does anyone know if there is physical email address that I could use?

Please help
Krafty Kate
CowgirlUp Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 10:00:13 AM(UTC)
CowgirlUp

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 897 time(s) in 729 post(s)
Here is cricut customer Service info, since your in the UK I just copied the international info

International customers:
UK: 0808 101 7032
Outside of UK: 0044 0808 101 7032
Hours 2pm – 1am GMT/UTC
email: isupport@provocraft.com

The gift card credit thing, was something Cricut gave all Gypsy owners when they finally got the Gypsy/craft room snyc to work so you could link your Gypsy linked cartridges to CCR. it was only for digital content and i think it was only valid for maybe a month if that.

Hope this helps some.
 1 user thanked CowgirlUp for this useful post.
krafty kate on 6/24/2013(UTC)
Sherri Kay Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 10:05:21 AM(UTC)
Sherri Kay

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 2413 time(s) in 2165 post(s)
"I wanted to email CS at PC to see if anyone could clarify what I need to do to fix my a/c, which has always had 'sticking' issues with regard to any data that I try to add, but when I click on 'support' and contact details, 'outlook' pops up and I don't use Outlook. Does anyone know if there is physical email address that I could use?"

I use hotmail.com so when I email PC I just type in their email address in the "to" box and send an email like you would to anyone else. Hope this helps you. Smile
 1 user thanked Sherri Kay for this useful post.
krafty kate on 6/24/2013(UTC)