Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

43 Pages«<1011121314>»
joyfullycrafting Offline
#331 Posted : Thursday, August 22, 2013 12:26:34 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1488 time(s) in 1185 post(s)
Hi all.

Sharon, I hope you get used to your new schedule! Today was Megan's first day with students.

Shelly, can't wait to see your door decorations!! BigGrin

For the first time, I made door decorations! I used Campin Crritters. I used the mountain/river scene and put a cruise ship in the river. I also made the moose with a camera and the bear hiding behind the tree. I am happy with my work. And that does not always happen! I will make sure and take a pic on the ship and post it later. Do I use something like painters tape to stick it on the door?

Lincoln came to play again. I would much rather have him here then stuck in his room at his house. They have a room in the basement that is not remodeled yet, so that is his room. Just a cement floor, so accidents are easy to clean up. And a big room for a little dog, but here he can be social.

Haven't heard anything from the hunters yet.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#332 Posted : Thursday, August 22, 2013 1:22:10 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

It's no wonder cartridges got so expensive. I just got Fabulous Finds, and there are 81 pages of "stuff" before the cut pages actually start. 81 pages!!!!!!! That I rip out and throw away.
Shelly Offline
#333 Posted : Thursday, August 22, 2013 8:44:38 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 309 time(s) in 271 post(s)
Haven't had a chance to take a picture with my camera of my door sign. Went to Joanns and Michaels today to try and find Campin Critters, but they didn't have it. So I bought Outdoor Man instead. I think I will get a lot of use out of this for making cards for the guys in my life. I really want to get the new cart Create a Friend that came out today! Was kinda of hoping I might see it at one of the stores, but no luck.

Joy - Hope you hear from your hunters soon, and I am hoping it is good news when you do. Are you packed yet? I'm not, but I am making lists in my head.

Sharon - Glad you enjoyed your concert! Sounds like it will take some adjusting to get used to your new schedule. Good luck!

Made some animals from the Outdoor Man cart. They are pretty easy and went together fast. I have TONS of paper, but not a good variety of different shades of colors. Guess I'll have to go buy some more! Lol.

Well hope everyone is well and getting lots of crafting done.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#334 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2013 6:42:06 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Was thanked: 1285 time(s) in 1000 post(s)
I had 2 days of no Vertigo and the afternoon we went to lunch Wed. that night the vertigo came back. Worse then ever. Been going to chiropractor which usually helps me but this time nt so much.

I am on my way to the doctors maybe they can help. I can hardly walk!!
joyfullycrafting Offline
#335 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2013 9:28:57 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Nancy, I am so sorry about your vertigo. I know how awful it is. I had issues when Jill was around 15 (she is 28 now) I didn't go anyplace for probably two months. It was terrible. I sure hope you can get some relief soon.

Well, the hunters came home last night and left EARLY again this morning. My dad shot something, but it was across a river. They went back today, along with my nephew and a float tube to cross the river and look for the sheep. I sure hope they find it! DH was up around 4 a.m. Needless to say, I am a little tired today.

We leave one week from today. I am thinking maybe I will start packing some things that I won't be wearing at home for the next week. We were going to drive my dad's pickup to Canada so we and our friends could ride together, but DH said this hunting trip has been REALLY hard on the truck, so we may have to take two cars. I hope not. I don't think our friend wants to drive that far.
 1 user thanked joyfullycrafting for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 8/23/2013(UTC)
lv2scrap02 Offline
#336 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2013 3:35:59 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi Girls,

The doctor prescription for medication to stop the dizziness and the nausea thank goodness it worked. Although it is making me a little tired.

I read all the posts but can't remember it all.

Shelly enjoy your cruise looking forward to seeing the decorations

Joy.. hope DH is feeling better if I were you I would start packing..

Sharon glad you enjoyed the concert, those are some hours is that considered a full time job!!

Angie.. sorry about the Kindle. My GF's DD left her Apple Ipad in her car brand new some broke the window and stole it. Don't leave anything exposed on the car seats

Hoping everyone as a good weekend
SandraB. Offline
#337 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2013 8:00:16 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 286 time(s) in 245 post(s)
Hi everyone;
I guess I didn't get on here yesterday. Had a registration event to help out for Spec. O last nite. My friend and I have been doing alot of galavanting around and eating lunch out alot lately...oh well, back to work on Wed. Found a Boston Pizza gift card in our stash so we went there for supper tonite (and I wonder why I'm gaining weight,LOL).

Shelly: all's I've done with the artbooking cart so far is cut out some letters & a title that I've used. I did a couple of full page background sheets but one really stuck to my mat so didn't come off to well...I think my mat was too sticky and the paper too thin. I think I will check out the new Create A Friend cart though.

Joy: your door decoration sounds real cute. You and Shelly must post pics of your doors on the cruise ships

Nancy: hope you are feeling better

Sharon: is this like a daycare that you are working in? Hope you get used to your different shifts

Troy has golf tomorrow morning, then we have the first exhibition hockey game of the season in the evening. Then Sun. I think we will take Troy out to the neighbours' lake lot if the weather holds.

Have a good weekend everyoneBigGrin
NJsharon Offline
#338 Posted : Saturday, August 24, 2013 5:20:24 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 409 time(s) in 248 post(s)
Yes Goddard school is like a daycare, but has a curriculum based day. They go up to Kindergarten for full day. But also do back up for older kids too. It is a full-time position, with some benefits. Medical benefits do not start for 90 days though, so as hubby is still out of work we will be doing COBRA until my benefits kick in (or hubby gets a job with benefits!).

I am still applying to some public school jobs & still have a little hope I may get something there. I do like the Goddard school a lot, but would still prefer public school. Less pay, but better hours & vacations.

Today I go for fingerprinting for Goddard school. Then tomorrow we head off on vacation to Virginia. Staying at a timeshare resort for 7 nights & cannot wait!

I plan to take some cardmaking supplies with me, as I need to put together a Christmas Card workshop.
AlyaMama Offline
#339 Posted : Saturday, August 24, 2013 12:13:24 PM(UTC)
AlyaMama

Was thanked: 238 time(s) in 200 post(s)
Nancy glad your feeling a little better. I'm still upset about the kindle. I had it in the door pocket of the car. I was just lucky that is all they took. They could have taken the whole car. Live and learn.

Joy get packing! The week will go by so fast. I hope the mighty hunters bring back the sheep.

Sandra you sure are a busy lady. Take it easy, relax. I hate new mats, they're always too sticky. I'm def. going to get the create a freind cart. It's so cute.

Shelly that's funny you mention the campin critters cart. I was just cutting some critters out on that cart. They go together really easy. If you can find it, you should get it. Very cute. I lean more toward the cutesy stuff.

I;ve been working on odd projects, a freind from my toddler group asked me to make her a potty train for her daughter. She's about 3 months older than Layla, I guess she's going to start potty training her. I tought that was a little early, but what do I know. The train turned out really cute. I hope it's what she had in mind. If not, I'll use it for something else I guess.

Then my really good friend is working at a new preschool as an education consultant, helping them desgin thier curriculim. Anyway, they were hand cutting letters and she oh no no no, I have a freind who can do that. So tomorrow I'm going to the school with my cricut in tow to cut out letters. I'm charging 10.00 to come and .20 per letter. We'll see how it goes.

Better go, gotta pack up my stuff for tomorrow.

joyfullycrafting Offline
#340 Posted : Saturday, August 24, 2013 2:19:02 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Sandra, boy, Troy and his activities really keep you hopping!

Sharon, have fun on your vacation! And it really is nice that you got a job. Any leads for your DH?

Angie, it is amazing that someone even saw your Kindle in a pocket of your car! WOW! Hope your letter-cutting goes well.

Shelly, how awful that you need to go and buy paper! Laugh Laugh Flapper

Nancy, I hope that you are still on the mend.

I did finally get our luggage out of the shed to try and get them aired out. And I have to mend one. The airline we flew on in June ripped one and bent the handle so we can't pull it it. Airlines are SO HARD on luggage.

Last winter, a friend of ours got me a t-shirt that says "paper hoarder, " knowing that it would not fit, but just for fun. I had it just hanging up in my craft room. Well, now it fits!!!

Shelly Offline
#341 Posted : Saturday, August 24, 2013 4:41:11 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Hi everyone.

We are getting much needed rain! Has cooled it off nicely!

Nancy - Glad the doctor was able to help you. Hope you are on the mend now and it will go away for good!

Sharon - Have fun on your vacation. Sounds like fun.

Sandra - School started around here last week and next week. Sounds like you have been having fun though before you start back. Sounds like you have lots going with Troy too.

Angie - Good luck with cutting out the letters for the school. Hope it works out and you can get future jobs with them. Can't believe they found your kindle in the door pocket. That would make me so mad!!

Well I got my decorations for my door made. And I took another picture. Hoping they will work this time. The last picture is of a sweathshirt I made my husband to wear on our trip. It looks like it is on black, but it is navy blue.

Shelly attached the following image(s):
P8240005.JPG
P8240002.JPG
P8240001.JPG
joyfullycrafting Offline
#342 Posted : Saturday, August 24, 2013 6:21:54 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Shelly, your door decorations are beautiful! Did you print the background and the ship? And I am guessing you must have an embroidery machine? The sweatshirt is AMAZING!

I finally started getting clothes out to pack. It was time. One of my formal gowns does not fit, but the other is OK. And I have several "cocktail" dresses that fit much better now then they did last cruise!!!!!!
Shelly Offline
#343 Posted : Saturday, August 24, 2013 7:30:25 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Yes, I have an embroidery machine. It is a lot of fun. I'm not as happy with it as I hoped. The eagle part is off center. I was really careful when hooping it, so I don't know what happened. But DH is fine with it. It took over 4 hours to do, so I don't want to do it over.

The paper is from a pack of all photo papers and the ship is a sticker I had, as well as the plane. The rest was cut with my cricut.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#344 Posted : Sunday, August 25, 2013 6:45:28 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi Girls,

Feeling much better I didn't take any medication this morning to see how I am feeling. Seems like the pills knock me out. So far so good

I actually got to play yesterday just for a little while and made a couple of swing cards
played with Artbooking made some background mats they are so pretty. I took a new cricut mat and used it a couple of times before I did the intricate background mat otherwise it all sticks.

It is amazing I was flat on my back the last 3 days and now I have so much laundry and housework to do. DH is out to a GRR meeting will be gone most of the day so I know I will get a lot accomplished LOL

I do want to take it easy so I will spread my chores thru out the day

My Postman and Fed X man have been really busy visiting my house between CTMH orders coming and then with my boredom ordering things on line.

I wanted to get a good Blender since we have been drinking shakes our new blender is already wearing down so I did a lot of research checking out the Vita Mix (way too expensive) Omni,
Blendtec. So finally after seeing many video (crushed golf balls to nothing) I decided to order the Blendtec still a little high but I ordered it thru QVC so I have 30 days money back guarantee if I don't like it. So to me it was worth it. Still cost less then any online store. Now I can't wait. We have been
drinking more fruit smoothies but I don't see the inches coming off. So we need to drink more Veggie and fruit drinks. another words rather then banana shakes more veggie like Kale, spinach then you add a apple so more nutrients. I should get that within 7 days.

Shelly .. love the decorations and great job on the sweatshirt the Eagle is amazing

Sandra... you are always on the go but at least it is fun things enjoying time with Troy and shopping and eating out

Joy.. glad you are getting some packing done. How much weight did you lose???

Angie... you sure have come a long way glad you are enjoying your craft and helping others

Sharon.. sounds like a busy schedule good luck with it

This week it is Alex's birthday he will be 15 (where did the time go!!) he is almost 6'1
he asked for his birthday a Keurig Coffee Maker so I have all these points earned from Keurig whatever I buy is half the price so you can't go wrong.

I ordered him one and I said I am sure it will be here by your birthday and it came overnight. I ordered Friday at 6pm and it was here Sat. OMG I can't believe that.

Well happy crafting everyone and be sure to share your projects with us all

joyfullycrafting Offline
#345 Posted : Sunday, August 25, 2013 2:40:04 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Nancy, I am so glad that you are feeling better!!! And what a neat gift for Alex! Did I mention that my birthday is coming!!!! LOL Flapper LOL Oh, but wait, you already used your points. BigGrin

Shelly, I think your eagle is beautiful! I can't see that it is off-center. We are usually our own worst critics.

I have lost 28 pounds so far. It would be great to get to an even 30 before the cruise, but I am not too sure that will happen.

Little Lincoln is asleep under my feet. He is sure a cute little guy. The big dogs do really well with him, unless they are eating, and don't touch their bones.

We were running a few minutes behind this morning for church, and I was hurrying, and when I reached out to set my purse on the floor of the car, one of my new dresses ripped right in the back of the arm. I was so disgusted. The fabric is thin, and it just didn't hold up. I am trying to figure out if I can mend it or not. I think I have worn the dress maybe three times, and I REALLY liked it. I may have to make another one out of the same pattern.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#346 Posted : Sunday, August 25, 2013 3:15:01 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Actually Joy I have lots of points each order of Keurig pods you get points for and we have orders coming thru out the months I have about 5000 reward points and probably have used 2000 in the past.

What I like when I am in the mood for Chuck Full of Nuts I use the keurig adapter and can have a fresh cup of coffee

Joy too bad about your dress no problem you can whip one up in no timeBigGrin

Without DH home I changed linens, did the wash, cleaned 2 bathrooms dusted, polished and then laid down to relax eat lunch watch a good movie then went and played..

I decided since Abigail takes naps during the day it would be best to scrapbook since I am quieter and make cards on weekends

Even though I have all these cartridges I felt like a beginning my mind just wouldn't work to make a card. I wanted to make 3 Thanksgiving cards and saw a real pretty one with fall leaves and thought it would be perfect. I used Art Philosophy for the leaves and glittered them just waiting for them to dry.

I use to be able to come up with my own designs lately I am card lifting I don't like that:(

Well we just got done with eating a nice dinner

Back to playing

Have a good evening everyone
lv2scrap02 Offline
#347 Posted : Sunday, August 25, 2013 3:16:05 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

I can't see it but is my PM button at the end of my post!!!!
joyfullycrafting Offline
#348 Posted : Sunday, August 25, 2013 5:12:19 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Originally Posted by: lv2scrap02 Go to Quoted Post
I can't see it but is my PM button at the end of my post!!!!

Yes, Nancy, your PM button is there. I tried to respond to this an hour ago, but my computer has an issue that keeps happening, and I couldn't. It is my computer, not this site. I am afraid the poor thing is not going to last all that much longer. Crying
JeanneLee Offline
#349 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2013 8:16:35 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Was thanked: 213 time(s) in 198 post(s)
Morning ladies!

Nancy, glad you are feeling better and getting some things done that need to get done.
Alex is 15...wow, I remember you talking about him and I bet he will love his gift!

Shelly, loved the eagle you did! A friend of mine has a embroidery machine and has made me some cat and rooster things over the past few years. Looks like a fun tool to have!

Hey Joy! Cruise time getting close! Congrats on your weight loss, too!

I actually got a quick card made yesterday for DD and DSIL for their first Anniversary. Used the Cricut! Used the 'Tie the Knot' cart...made the *Love* card and forgot to take a photo! I used the same cs we used for their wedding invitations. We bought them a Project Life set(Jade)...she doesn't have time to scrapbook so we figured she would enjoy getting a quick album together.
Had lunch with them and DSIL's family to celebrate after church yesterday. Hard to believe its been a year!

Ohh, and youngest DS's football game went well Friday night...they won 56-6. His first game and he got a lot of playing time in. Next game is this Sat. and is an away game.

Well got some cards I need to make, will try and get some photos this time!

Have a blessed day everyone!
AlyaMama Offline
#350 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2013 9:16:34 AM(UTC)
AlyaMama

Angie, it is amazing that someone even saw your Kindle in a pocket of your car! WOW! Hope your letter-cutting goes well.

I think they were just trying car doors, or it was someone who was watching me to see if I locked the car, you know if the lights flash when you lock it. It's a brand new car (last year) and I would assume IF someone was watching and saw I didn't lock it, there might be a pretty good chance there is something worth stealing. I'm just assuming. Kind of like if they can afford this car they can probably afford other nice things.

I'm over it now, learned my lesson.

joyfullycrafting Offline
#351 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2013 9:28:57 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Good Morning. It is supposed to be less than a 90 degree day today - 89!

Angie, glad you are feeling a bit better about your Kindle. Still stinks, though. Glad the other person can't use it!

JeanneLee, I know what you mean about taking a pic of your card! I usually have them written in and sealed in the envelope, and then think, I should have taken a picture.

I suppose I should pack more today, but I probably won't. :) I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon. I am 50, so it is time for those 50 year old checkups. One in particular, but I won't give you the details!!!!!! Flapper Appointment today, actual proceedure when we get back.
 1 user thanked joyfullycrafting for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 8/27/2013(UTC)
AlyaMama Offline
#352 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2013 9:36:52 AM(UTC)
AlyaMama

Nancy so glad you are feeling better. You got lots done.

Joy congrats on the weight loss. That's great. Sorry about your dress, you can whip another one up in no time.BigGrin Get packing girl, time is slipping away fast. Your right airlines are not careful with luggage. They should be, you pay a lot for the ticket, you expect your suitcases to arrive not broken.

Jeanne that's great your son won his first football game. I've looked at the project life, it just dosen't look like my thing, maybe someday I'll try it. It looks neat though.

Shelly the eagle doesn't look off center to me. I love the paper. I'm trying so hard to not buy more paper, although there aren't really any good places to buy paper, at least not 12x12. I almost went and bought some blue paper to finish up the letters for the school and some other things they wanted cut out. I stopped myself. I decided it was ok to use my 12x12 paper I have here at home. I figure for every sheet I use here, I can buy 2 more to replace it next summer when we come to the States. Seems like a good deal right?

My kids are supposed to go back to school Wed. but Jamal just told me, let's wait until Sun. I'm like smiling o.k. They would only be there 2 days (Fridays are the beginning of our weekend) so they might as well just start Sun. I doubt anyone is going to send their kids to school on Wed. That's kind of how things go here. I would rather they go on Wed. but what's 5 more days.

The letter cutting went pretty well, I made 80.00JD which is 112.00 US dollars. So I'm pretty happy. Now I need to go back when they get it all put up and take pictures to advertise my services.
 1 user thanked AlyaMama for this useful post.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#353 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2013 11:08:30 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Happy National Dog Day! We have plenty of them. They are barking right now, and some unseen something. Who knows what. I think it was DH making noise in the garage.

Angie, I'll bet it feels good to make a few dollars with your Cricut!

I mended my dress. Megan thinks the mend job looks OK, and she is very honest about that kind of stuff.

I am thinking about making a Cricut-head t-shirt for our trip! Pretty much all of my t-shirts just hang, so that would be one that fits. We will see. I have Car Decals which has a Cricut head. It has several of them!
BingoLady Offline
#354 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2013 11:11:18 AM(UTC)
BingoLady

Was thanked: 978 time(s) in 664 post(s)
Joy , Take care and have lots of fun on your cruise. Take lots
of pictures so we can see how much fun you had. I had a chance to go
to Rome but I don't like to to fly so far. A friend Lydia, from Arizona.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#355 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2013 12:11:01 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Hi Lydia. We got to go to Rome last summer. It was amazing. We saw things I didn't think I would ever see in person. We were going to England with a church group on a missions trip and since we were going that far, we did extra sight-seeing. We went on a Mediteranian cruise. SO MUCH HISTORY!
SandraB. Offline
#356 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2013 7:17:57 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 286 time(s) in 245 post(s)
Hi everyone;
I guess I didn't make it back to the computer this w/end after all. We made it out to the lake yesterday and had a great time. DH went quading and we all had our turns tubing behind the boat. Was a lovely day and Troy had a ball.

Angie: congrats on your new project...hope you get more orders. I'm thinking of getting the Create A Friend cart also. I think I will wait until the new ones show up in M's and they go on sale, up here...hopefully soon

Sharon: hope you had a nice vacation

Joy: glad you were able to fix your dress, now get packing!

Shelly: your door decorations and sweatshirt look great. Today has really felt like fall...rained this a.m. and is quite cool tonite

Nancy: glad you are feeling better, take it easy. That's unusual gift for a 15 year old to ask for. I'm sure he will enjoy it. I just buy my K cups in the store. In fact we've had a shop here open up and that's all they sell, all sorts of different varieties. You can either buy them by the box or individually.

JeanneLee: congrats to your dd & dsil on their anniversary. Time sure does go by fast.

BingoLady: nice to see you again.

Well tomorrow is my last day off and I have to take mom to the dr. and do a few errands. Did some scrapbooking with a friend this afternoon, hope to get more done tomorrow.

Bye for now, take care everyone
 1 user thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
Shelly Offline
#357 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2013 9:35:46 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Nancy - So glad you are feeling better and was able to get lots done with your DH gone. Amazing how much you can do when they aren't around "helping".

JeanneLee - Congrats to your kids on their anniversary. Sounds like your son is on a good team. Hope his next game goes as well.

Angie - Congratulations on your cutting job! Hope it leads to more for you. Sounds like it could be profitable.!!

Joy - You are such a good seamstress. Hope you make a cricut t-shirt, that would be fun to wear.

Sandra - Hope you are able to enjoy your last day before school starts. Sounds like you had a great time at the lake.

Went to get set #3 of casts on my GS today. His little feet look so much better already. He has been so cranky today. Thought I'd get started packing today, but was with my daughter all day and didn't get any done. Tomorrow, my daughter Kristi is going to color my hair. I hope to get going on the packing. We will be leaving Thursday afternoon so I will need to get moving. Blair is doing his packing now, except for the laundry I need to do for him. He has a lot of things going the next two evenings so he is trying to get it all done now. Its going to be nice to get away for our two week cruise! I need a break. Told my kids that this is my vacation and even though I am going to be in Alaska, they can't contact me except for emergencies.

1 user thanked Shelly for this useful post.
JeanneLee Offline
#358 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2013 1:05:38 PM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Was thanked: 213 time(s) in 198 post(s)
Shelly, you are going to Alaska? A cruise? How neat!!
Glad to hear that your GS's feet are comig along. Three casts already. Poor little guy, Thankfully he won't remember them.

Sandra, Hope all went well with your mom and the doctors. Sounds like you had a fun weekend outdoors. Been to hot here since Sunday...upper 80-low 90s. DH and I get out to walk in the evenings as the temps are decreasing.

Angie
, sorry to hear about your Kindle. I am thinking of getting one for Christmas(Maybe-unless something else sparks my eye! LOL )What kind did you have?

Working on organizing and cleaning my craftroom this week. Getting my Cricut carts organized again...found a drawer I am putting the books and overlays in and am cutting out dividers so I can get them in alphabetical order. Trying to use my Cricut more this year!
BTW, Project Life is sold at Joann's, Micheal's and HL and you can use a coupon! That is where I bought my album, cards, etc.. its called Cinnamon.

Joy
, keep up the good work with your weight loss! I am working on it...have to now! The doctor told me if I don't, I will need to go on meds.(cholesterol and oral diabetic), so exercising and eating MUCH better then I did.

ttyl,
lv2scrap02 Offline
#359 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2013 1:32:42 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Originally Posted by: joyfullycrafting Go to Quoted Post
Nancy, I am so glad that you are feeling better!!! And what a neat gift for Alex! Did I mention that my birthday is coming!!!! LOL Flapper LOL Oh, but wait, you already used your points. BigGrin

Shelly, I think your eagle is beautiful! I can't see that it is off-center. We are usually our own worst critics.

I have lost 28 pounds so far. It would be great to get to an even 30 before the cruise, but I am not too sure that will happen.

Little Lincoln is asleep under my feet. He is sure a cute little guy. The big dogs do really well with him, unless they are eating, and don't touch their bones.

We were running a few minutes behind this morning for church, and I was hurrying, and when I reached out to set my purse on the floor of the car, one of my new dresses ripped right in the back of the arm. I was so disgusted. The fabric is thin, and it just didn't hold up. I am trying to figure out if I can mend it or not. I think I have worn the dress maybe three times, and I REALLY liked it. I may have to make another one out of the same pattern.

BigGrin LOL BigGrin LOL
lv2scrap02 Offline
#360 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2013 1:37:10 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Jeanne... enjoy organizing your Craft room I was doing that for a couple of weeks. sorting thru stamp sets.

I gave away a ton of cardstock to my neighbors granddaughter boy she appreciated it. Now I can order some patterned cardstock from CTMH.

Sandra.. hope Mom's appt. went smoothly for you and her

Joy.. when are you leaving for your cruise?

Shelly.. enjoy your 2 week vacation. Glad to hear GS is doing better and it is helping

Angie.. I am sure you will get a new Kindle right away. You did good in making money

Lydia.. nice to hear from you.. how many nights do you go to Bingo?? here on L.I. it is a big business people go 4 or 5 nights aweek

1 user thanked lv2scrap02 for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 8/28/2013(UTC)