Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

43 Pages«<1617181920>»
BingoLady Offline
#511 Posted : Wednesday, October 02, 2013 3:50:56 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 953 time(s) in 641 post(s)
Hi ladies from Lydia, My computor went to computor heaven. I am here
at my SILaws house using her computor. Hope to get my soon.Love Love
By and take care.
SandraB. Offline
#512 Posted : Wednesday, October 02, 2013 8:10:51 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 270 time(s) in 229 post(s)
Wowsers! I can't believe I haven't been on for so long! I haven't even checked my e-mail for 3 days, which is out of the norm for me.
Mon. nite Troy had an extra bowling practice out of town, Tues., nite we did some door-to-door campaigning for our current mayor for our upcoming civic election. Tonite was floor hockey nite so I went along to help with the uniform orders again. I think we have almost gotten all of the athletes fitted.

Nancy: your cards are great. Hope your neck feels better. I've got lots of cards I've made at past card classes that I'm going to use up also. Was keeping them for samples, but I thought what the heck, might as well use them. Glad your knee is doing better. As far as loading linking a cart to your CCR it's very simple. Open CCR, find the cart in the list of carts, turn on your E and insert your cart. When you find the cart on the list at the bottom of the overlay there is a tab that says "link" or something to that effect. Click on that and follow the instructions from there. Good luck, hope this makes sense.

Joy: good luck with your Christmas stocking

Angie: so good to hear from you again...I was starting to worry. Glad you were just busy crafting

JeanneLee: congrats to your son's football team

Lydia: hope you get a new computer soon

I guess all of us Canadians have been given a $15.00 CCR credit for all the recent issues with FedEx. Now to find some digital images to use it on.

Hope everyone else is doing well. Better run, bye for now

2 users thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 10/3/2013(UTC), JeanneLee on 10/5/2013(UTC)
lv2scrap02 Offline
#513 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2013 4:35:51 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Was thanked: 1280 time(s) in 995 post(s)
As far as loading linking a cart to your CCR it's very simple. Open CCR, find the cart in the list of carts, turn on your E and insert your cart. When you find the cart on the list at the bottom of the overlay there is a tab that says "link" or something to that effect. Click on that and follow the instructions from there. Good luck, hope this makes sense.

Thanks Sandra I will try it.

That is nice you are getting 15.00 credit for CCR. Now to find a image you want LOL

I watched so many You Tube videos and I couldn't find how to do this. Thanks again

Up early bad night no sun today and it is dreary out.

My little ray of sunshine is coming today and I know she will brighten up the day

Have a good day all
Shelly Offline
#514 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2013 9:19:13 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 304 time(s) in 266 post(s)
Joy - That is great you will be making some cards to sell! Gives you a reason to craft! Have fun at Archivers! Swore I wouldn't buy any more paper, but say some nice paper packs at a store on closeout for about 1/4 the cost, so of course I had to buy it! One of my DDs was with me and she just shook her head. Oh well.

Nancy - Glad your shots are helping your knee. Hope your neck feels better. I get a backache when I'm crafting. I think it is the chair, or the height of the chair to the table.

Angie - Glad to hear from you. I'm with Nancy, I think you should keep cutting out for the school if they will let you!

Bingolady - Hope you can get a new computer!

Sandra - Sounds like you are super busy as usual. Congrats on getting the credit. Have fun buying some images!

Jeanneless - Sounds like your son's teams are doing really great! Hope it continues. I bet he is having lots of fun.

My DDs with grandkids have been over everyday and evening for a week now, at least one of them and a lot of times both. They aren't letting me get anything done. We are taking our motorhome down to Mesquite, NV this weekend to store for the winter. My oldest, Natalie, who isn't married is going with us, and Alicia and her DH and kids are coming down also. I love them all to death, but would really like a few minutes to myself. Alicia will be staying at a hotel, but they come over to where we stay all day and go swimming. Guess who ends up with the kids most of the time. Our motorhome is a small one so it gets really crowded, especially with a very active 2 yo. If I thought DH would go for it, I would just stay home and let them all go down without me. I would have to lie to my other DD that I was gone, or she would show up to keep me company! I shouldn't complain, I love them, just need a minute away.
 1 user thanked Shelly for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 10/5/2013(UTC)
joyfullycrafting Offline
#515 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2013 5:42:31 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1448 time(s) in 1154 post(s)
Lydia, so sorry about your computer! I think mine is not far behind yours. Crying

Sandra, so nice to get a credit!

I only got six sheet of CS at Archievers, but I ended up getting a big book with all kinds of card sentiments. The CS was buy 3 get 3 free with a coupon and I had a 40% off coupon for the book.

When we got home Lincoln was in the back yard eating a sock. It took DH and I both running after him to finally corner him and get the sock out of his mouth. He was SO funny running away from us, though. LOL

We are going to help my sister the hoarder move tomorrow afternoon.
SandraB. Offline
#516 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2013 6:34:37 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

DH & I have decided to start going for our walks before supper now as it cools off quite quickly and is getting darker earlier and earlier all the time. We are also trying to walk a bit further every nite...did about 2.5 km tonite.

Joy: your Lincoln sounds like a real hoot! Have fun with your new book. Good luck with your sister's move tomorrow

Nancy: were you able to get your cart linked to the CCR? Hope you had a good day with Abigail

Shelly: sounds like your family really love you wanting to be with you all the time. Hope you get to use the new paper you bought real soon.

DH booked my van into the dealership tomorrow a.m. for an oil change and for them to look at a few things, have to have it there for 8:30...and they will drive me to work.

Off to check the digital images and Tim Holtz's site...haven't seen his tag for the month yet. Has anyone joined his Chem 102 class? Sure thinking about it.

Bye for now, take care everyone. Happy CraftingBigGrin BigGrin
joyfullycrafting Offline
#517 Posted : Friday, October 04, 2013 8:00:45 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

I started to type a post, and somehow shut down my browser! I am glad I hadn't gotten very far.

I will have to take a good pic of Lincoln and post it. I thought Megan had one on Facebook that I liked, but I couldn't find it.

I woke up this morning to Lincoln nibbling my ear. He escaped Megan's house and found ours. Again. We lock him out when he is supposed to be at his house.

I ordererd four new carts today. You notice I said that very quietly. They are all Christmas cards. Because, you know, I just didn't have ANY Christmas carts Flapper and needed more. I ordered from scrapbookpal.com. I could get them for less there then they were selling for on ebay.

I also ordered TweezerBee tweezers. I may give them to DH so he can put them in my Christmas stocking and I can be surprised on Christmas morning.

Actually, what we were shopping for yesterday will be my Christmas gift, I am sure. It is kind of expensive.

Sandra, we have moved up the time of our walks, too. It just gets to dark and too cool too early.

I just realized that it is October! Nick needs to change his picture. :)

Edited by user Friday, October 04, 2013 8:05:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

lv2scrap02 Offline
#518 Posted : Friday, October 04, 2013 3:52:29 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

No I haven't tried to connect the carts to CCR. Will try on Sat. we have a free weekend so that is what I will try and get done also need to make Halloween decorations for my grand child.

Yesterday I spent the afternoon and the doctors they took blood and they thought I had a inner ear infection which I don't so she is thinking (the doctor) that it is still the Vertigo giving me the head aches at night and the dizziness.

Then she said why not go across the street and get a Cat Scan just to make sure there is nothing going on! so I got that done that was a first for me.

Hoping they don't find anything and it is just the Vertigo The doctor said it can takes weeks and months to clear up the good news is it is only at night the spinning.

Abigail is learning new things everyday I am really enjoying her. Now she doesn't want to be carried anywhere just grabs your finger and wants to walk everywhere.

She has been loving the swings and the slide in the yard with this beautiful weather we are trying to enjoy every minute of it.

Shelly... I really hope you get some time to yourself this weekend..I know we love our kids and grandchildren but we also need our alone time

Sandra... enjoy the walks good excerise

Joy.. Did I read right 4 carts holy cow!! Enjoy them I am still using all my Christmas carts to make cards and the new Artbooking I think all the CTMH carts have some sort of Christmas on them.

Well have a good night/day
joyfullycrafting Offline
#519 Posted : Friday, October 04, 2013 5:56:47 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Yes, Nancy, you read my post correctly. December 25, Winter Wonderland, Simple Holiday Cards,and I got Gingerbread from ebay. I am thinking that Simple Holiday Cards will make nice simple cards to sell, and I wanted the candy cane from Gingerbread for a project for church. All the candy canes I have are too skinny. I wanted a chunky one.

Spent this morning heping at our local credit union. They had a Customer Appreciation Day. Free BBQ and bouncy house. Then to my sisters to load junk into a u-haul and two trailers. I am really tired. My back hurts from lifting and carrying.

Tomorrow DH is going to the drag races with his brother. I am going to an apple cider pressing party for a little while. It should be fun. But maybe I can get a few things done at home since I will be by myself!!!
SandraB. Offline
#520 Posted : Friday, October 04, 2013 6:47:28 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

TGIF, what a day today, glad the week is finally over. Got the van all looked after, so it's good now for awhile.

Nancy: hope they figure out what is going on, hopefully it is just the vertigo

Joy: have fun with your new carts. I'm going to check out that site you mentioned.

Went to our M's today looking for some of the supplies to make Tim Holtz's halloween tag, but to no avail. Did find a couple of halloween/fall stamp sets for 40% off though. Tomorrow I'm taking Troy walking with the snowshoers and then into mom's for the afternoon. I'll go by another scrapbook shop on the way to her place, I'm sure they will have most of the stuff anyway. Then we have a pizza party with the mayor for his campaign members. Sunday will be a yard clean-up day for the winter.

Take care everyone, have a great crafty w/end.

1 user thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 10/5/2013(UTC)
joyfullycrafting Offline
#521 Posted : Saturday, October 05, 2013 6:55:31 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

I am looking out my back door (sliding door) and what do I see . . . . . FOG! I think this is the first day of fall fog. It is not super thick, but it tells me that fall is here.

Megan came for a few minutes this morning. She is heading out to do a 5K. I gave her my Costco shopping list! Since I was just there on Thursday. Flapper

I won't get to play with my new carts for a while. They will probably come while we are gone next week. We are going to a Credit Union conference, then on to see Kate next weekend. I miss her and Jordan. Sad

Sandra, I hope that you find the supplies that you are looking for.

Do you remember (I don't know if I told you) that I didn't like the way a baby blanket I was knitting was turning out, so I got different yarn at a WalMart in Alaska. I think I will finish the one I don't like for Camry. Every puppy deserves their own blankie! Nick and Jeffie both have one. Camry and Lincoln both need one. Smile

I am still looking out. I think our grass just might be a litte frosty!Unsure
lv2scrap02 Offline
#522 Posted : Saturday, October 05, 2013 3:37:17 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Sandra hopefully you able to relax a little this weekend

Joy... to funny about Lincoln showing up at your house he must want to hang with Nick
isn't that strange weather for you to have the Fog !!!

Today was a stinky day woke up dizzy again unable to do anything took the medication and it just makes you want to sleep. So I was a couch potato all day

My husband fried up onions and made perogies (sp) for dinner the onions are so strong all we were doing is wiping the tears away.

Yesterday Hannah had a bad cold so she didn't come over only Alex and we were all in the mood for Kentucky Fried Chicken I haven't had that in years and boy was it good, especially the biscuits and the cole slaw

Do any of you have Kentucky Fried chicken in your area??

Well have a good night all
JeanneLee Offline
#523 Posted : Saturday, October 05, 2013 4:30:28 PM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Was thanked: 213 time(s) in 198 post(s)
Hi All!
Angie, so glad to hear you and your family are fine.
Such a nice gesture you are doing for that teacher. Maybe if you explain it to her the situation you find yourself i she will understand??

Nancy, hope that the CAT scan is clear/ they find the problem so they can fix you!
Knee injections..ouch! I give my own B-12 shots at home and that's not bad, but a shot in the knee
sounds painful. (this said, coming from an RN!LOL )
Enjoyed looking at all your cards!

Shelly, snow near you already, wow. We have had crazy weather...70 a few weeks ago, this past week in the upper 80s. Tom'w is suppose to be the last 80s day and we get rain on Monday to bring the temps back down to fall temps!
Hope the trip ends up not being too bad for you with the kids and grandkids.

Hi Joy, sounds like you might enjoy making Christmas cards with all your new carts when you get back!

Sandra, sounds like you have been busy, too. Enjoy your time!

We have had a *off* week. Both DH and DD were furloughed since Tuesday. Did good not shopping for any crafts this week till we find out if they are going to back pay for the *vacation* they said they gave us!Glare

Nancy
, nope...still cleaning! Blushing
 1 user thanked JeanneLee for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 10/6/2013(UTC)
joyfullycrafting Offline
#524 Posted : Saturday, October 05, 2013 4:47:00 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

JeanneLee, so sorry to hear that you are furloughed! Both sides are a little too stubborn!

Had fun at a cider-pressing BBQ this afternoon. The fresh cider tasted just like apples! They had four or five hand-crank presses going.

Lincoln LOVES Camry.
 1 user thanked joyfullycrafting for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 10/10/2013(UTC)
lv2scrap02 Offline
#525 Posted : Sunday, October 06, 2013 7:24:06 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi Girls,

Well another 24 hours with Vertigo!! really stinks ruins my whole weekend!

Locally farmer had 600 pumpkins stolen. 600 pumpkins wondering if it is a inside job because you can't even see the pumpkin from the road. They said they knew what they were doing because each one was cute off the stem perfectly!!

They sell Pumpkins by the pound here so they are very expensive.

I wanted to try and cut some Halloween decorations I am hoping today

Jeanne. sure hope things go back to normal I think I read 380,000 people are on furlough across the US

Believe it or not the shots in the knee aren't too bad it is afterwards you feel the soreness in the knee where they injected you and I just put ice on it.
No knee pain since I have been having this doneBigGrin
Joy... I like the sound of apple cider fresh OMG that had to taste awesome

Well cloudy and raining here today

Have a great day/night everyone

Edited by user Sunday, October 06, 2013 7:25:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

joyfullycrafting Offline
#526 Posted : Sunday, October 06, 2013 1:43:20 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Nancy, that is awful about the pumpkins!

Megan and Brandon went to a pumpkin patch today. I just texted her my order. BigGrin

Merle is helping my sister again today, load "stuff."

Got more yarn. Purple and white yesterday for a hat for a friend, blue and white varigated today for a little boy baby blanket. No, not a grandchild. Someone else's grandchild. LOL
lv2scrap02 Offline
#527 Posted : Sunday, October 06, 2013 1:53:26 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Ok first I had to update my Expression although it was already on that version!! so don't know why it said that then I put the cartridge in the machine and clicked on the listed cartridge and it connected. Yeh

Joy I have to say it is pretty simple to use CCR I just need a bigger craft room

Edited by user Sunday, October 06, 2013 2:21:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

joyfullycrafting Offline
#528 Posted : Sunday, October 06, 2013 2:34:28 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

My computer just too old and slow. It takes FOREVER to boot up. Not worth my time.
SandraB. Offline
#529 Posted : Sunday, October 06, 2013 4:17:16 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hi everyone;
Just a quick note as my supper is almost done. Doing an accorn squash and shake "n bake chicken. Today we got most of the yard stuff put away before it gets too cold as it was a lovely day still. Then went for coffee with some old neighbours.

Joy: sounds like you are busy knitting. The cider press sounds like great fun. I was able to find most of the supplies I needed. Probably can make use of some of my other stuff also.

Nancy: were you able to get your carts linked to the CCR? Glad your knee is ok, hope you get the vertigo sorted out.

JeanneLee: hope they get all the gov't stuff sorted out soon. Will probably be hard on alot of people

Did get a start on Tim Holtz's halloween tag last nite. Got to use some of his new distress glitter!

Better run, the supper's smelling pretty much done.

Take care everyone, happy craftingBigGrin

1 user thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 10/10/2013(UTC)
lv2scrap02 Offline
#530 Posted : Monday, October 07, 2013 5:08:59 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi Girls, woke up with no dizziness I so happy.

Last night I sat down and I was determined to make a card. I did another Faux Gate Fold Card I love it because it looks like you spent a lot of time and I made it so fast. I used Artiste and made a pretty Christmas ornament with Anna Griffen metallic cardstock so pretty.

Well Ms. Abigail will be here an minute. Don't know if I mention this but she has been chatting with me on the phone the past 2 weekends. Don't know what she is saying but it so cute. My DD says she talks with her hands.

I am taking her to a shoe store today to see what size she is and buy her a good pair of sneakers.
She has a wide foot and all these cheap shoes and sneakers my DD buys don't seem to fit properly so off to the shoe store today I want them to measure her hopefully get her a pair of sneakers

I was very proud of myself last night I finally figured out to upload cut files to CCR. Actually use CCR I only wish they would make the listing of the cartidges a little bigger print.

Sandra... your acorn squash dish sounds good I can only imagine the wonderful smell at your house. How was the dish??

Joy.. how many pumpkins did you order??

Have a good dayBigGrin

Edited by user Monday, October 07, 2013 5:10:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

joyfullycrafting Offline
#531 Posted : Monday, October 07, 2013 10:36:52 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

I ordered three pumpkins, but forgot to send the text! I typed it, then left it in my phone. By the time I realized, it was too late. Oh well, I will get my pumpkins at Wally's.

Nancy, Jill, for as tiny as she was, alway had fat feet. I had problems finding shoes to fit her when she was little.

Packing, again. Not real excited, except that we get to see Kate! I am HOPING that we can stop in Pendleton, Oregon. There is a Pendleton Wool blanket factory there, and they have an outlet store that sells fabric. I LOVE wool and sewing with wool. I have several brand new patterns that would look good in a light-weight wool. If I can convince DH to stop. This is one of the few times going through that we would have time.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#532 Posted : Monday, October 07, 2013 2:51:23 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

All of my new carts came today.

OH MY GOODNESS! Those new boxes are SMALL!!!!!!!! And the handbooks are so little. Winter Wonderland isn't awful to see, but for Simple Holiday Cards, the handbook images are about the size of the tri-fold's, which I never did like cuz the images are too small.

But it is nice that I don't have to rip out half the pages because I don't need them. BigGrin

Whew.

Too bad I don't have time to use them. Sad
lv2scrap02 Offline
#533 Posted : Monday, October 07, 2013 4:33:55 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

So we took Abigail for new sneakers to a special show store I was thinking she had a wide foot and we would have a problem finding good sneakers

So he measures her and she is a 4 not wide but a high instep so Ms. Abigail came out with New Balance pink and gray sneakers with velcro. You had to see her she was walking all around the store "Like look at me in my new sneakers" she was so cute all day she wouldn't let me take them off except for a nap and then she still didn't want them off. When her mommy came home she was so cute showing off her new sneakers and she walked so good in them.

I tried to tell my DD on many occasions her sneakers were too small but what do us moms know. She couldn't believe she is in a 4 and was wearing a size 3!!!

Really rained here today the skies opened up it got so dark out then cleared up by 6pm

Joy... I heard the new carts were small boxes!! when you get back from your visit with your daughter I am sure you will go to town making your Christmas cards.

Sandra.. YES I was able to link my carts to CCR Thank you

Have a good night all/day

Edited by user Monday, October 07, 2013 4:35:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked lv2scrap02 for this useful post.
joyfullycrafting on 10/7/2013(UTC)
SandraB. Offline
#534 Posted : Monday, October 07, 2013 6:29:01 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

A bit cooler here today. We took on of our classes to a bicycle valedrom this afternoon. The sun was shining but there was a cool breeze blowing while I sat on the bleachers with one of the groups. Thankfully, we were only there a bit over an hour, so didn't get too cold. Had coffee afterschool with some friends and then dh & I went for our walk. While making our supper for tonite I had to make another crockpot meal for tomorrow as its bowling nite & I will be gone before dh gets home.

Nancy: glad you were able to get Abigail some new sneakers. Glad you woke up without any dizziness, hope it continues

Joy: bet you are looking forward to seeing the kids. Hope you are able to stop at your fabric shop. I got a couple of the new carts also...I thought the boxes were sort of cute. Once you get the books figured out, they aren't hard to use.

Have a bunch of cards to make all of a sudden...a couple of birthday, an anniversary and some fall cards for Thanksgiving. I plan on making swing cards with the Artiste cart for one of the birthdays and the anniversary. The other birthday is for sil so I'm hoping one of Tim Holtz's tags we do in the Creative Chemistry class will do the trick. The fall cards are a pop up type in the centre using the honeycomb paper and the stamps are from Inky Antics.

Well better run and get to "class with Tim" LOL!

Take care everyone and happy crafting.BigGrin BigGrin
Shelly Offline
#535 Posted : Monday, October 07, 2013 8:52:10 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Hi everyone.

Nancy - So glad you weren't dizzy this morning. Hope it will continue. I bet Abigail's feet feel so much better in her new shoes. That's why she didn't want them off!

Sandra - You will have to show us your cards when you get them done. I love to see what other people make, it inspires me.

Joy - Hope you get to stop and get the fabric! Have fun visiting with your daughter. Sounds like you will be busy making cards when you get back. Have fun!

Got back from our mini vacation. It wasn't as warm as it usually is down there this time of year. It was nice, but would have liked it a little warmer. We had snow on the lawn and rooftops when we woke up Friday morning, but it has warmed up some since then. But it is definitely fall here.

Spent a lot of time chasing my GS around. Where we stay has a nice pool, but it felt like it has ice cubes in it. Ben loves to get in the water, but would have nothing to do with the water the first day. The second day, he played in it a little, just on the step. His dad took him down a slide a few times, but he said it was too cold.

My other GS, Kayden, got his casts off today and now has the bar. His feet look so cute. Now he can bend his knees and stretch is legs now.
lv2scrap02 on 10/9/2013(UTC)
lv2scrap02 Offline
#536 Posted : Wednesday, October 09, 2013 6:38:10 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi Girls,

Today I get my test results keeping my fingers crossed everything is ok.

DH Aunt took him for a Senior outing yesterday she said her Senior Center hired a Jitney Bus and they were going on a day trip to see a Comedy show. She wanted to treat her nephew for a day out since he does so much for her.

He asked her what kind of show this past weekend and she couldn't remember. Well they get to NJ and it is a Hugh restaurant where every one sat and it was accordian music all day. So that being said he calls me and says I want to come home!! LOL Too funny

He left our house at 7am and was home by 8pm with a bad back due to the bus seats and the restaurant chairs. Food was ok but the show not so good unless you were 90 yrs. old all of them enjoyed it. He said he was the only youngster there. The Seniors at his table were getting bombed!!

Well I had a nice day with Abigail she was into everything I was so tired of saying NO!! then she looks at you with those big eyes and starts cleaning. She loves to take a paper towel and clean all around.

Shelly happy to hear your GS got his casts off.. nice news I bet he is happy

Well off to start my day

Have a good oneBigGrin

Edited by user Wednesday, October 09, 2013 6:38:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

lv2scrap02 Offline
#537 Posted : Wednesday, October 09, 2013 6:41:27 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Sandra... I hope you enjoyed your Tim Holtz class show us what you made
Shelly Offline
#538 Posted : Wednesday, October 09, 2013 10:18:47 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Nancy - Hope you get good news today on your test! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Sandra - Please post pics of your Tim Holtz class!

Need to go downstairs and CLEAN my crafting room. It is so messy from so many last minute projects that I hurry and do and then run so I don't clean up from it. I have a fun spider web I want to make on my embroidery machine. So while it is sewing out, hopefully I can work on my craft space. It will take me a long time to sew so I "should" be able to get something accomplished.

This thread is quiet. Everyone must be busy, hopefully crafting!

Have a great day everyone.
lv2scrap02 on 10/9/2013(UTC)
lv2scrap02 Offline
#539 Posted : Wednesday, October 09, 2013 2:05:10 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Just got back from 2 doctors and they said everything is good.BigGrin BigGrin . they don't know why I am getting this Vertigo so often other then the weather.

I am having laser surgery again on Sat. because one eye has a thin film growing over it and the other doctor said maybe I am straining myself to see so better have it done now and maybe the headaches will stop along with the dizziness.. So that is for Sat. the eye doctor said it should only take 3 minutes to remove ..

So tomorrow I am getting a hair cut and now I am going to go back to coloring my own hair.. we will see how long that last. My colorist left the Salon I have been using her for 12 yrs. now she went to a even high scale salon which is crazy I am not paying any more for the hair color. So now since she left the rest of the gals who do color raised their prices. Just for a single process hair color it is up to 85.00 that doesn't include the cut or blowout.

So I bought Loreal Hair color and try it for 12.00 not going to lose other then my hair LOL

shelly... sorry your weather wasn't warmer and I am sure you were busy running around with the grand kids next time leave them home and you get to relax.

Have a good night all and thank you girls for the well wishes

Edited by user Wednesday, October 09, 2013 2:06:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

JeanneLee Offline
#540 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2013 7:05:41 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Was thanked: 213 time(s) in 198 post(s)
Sorry, I have been missing you girls. I have to borrow DS's PC during the day and hubby is on it till he goes to bed and then DS is on it. Our PC has a virus from a JAVA update I clicked on.
Oldest DS, Seth, was here to try and fix it Tuesday night. BUT no go. So he said he wants to update my XP to Windows 7 and will wipe the HD when he is here this weekend.

Nancy, that is good news to hear all is well. Its hard getting older.

Wow, $85 for coloring! That is a lot, another reason I will go grey unless I can talk DD into coloring my hair!? BigGrin

Did you all get the email about a $20 credit for digital images good from today till the 17th?
It is not showing up in my account...guess I need to call them.

Lots of rain today...hopefully it will stop by tom'w afternoon. DS has a football game tom'w, night.

My craft room is still messed up...working on it today, again...