Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

43 Pages«<1718192021>»
Shelly Offline
#541 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2013 9:24:04 AM(UTC)
Shelly

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 309 time(s) in 271 post(s)
Jeannelee - I have a love/hate relationship with computers. Love them when they work and curse them when they don't. Hope your son can get yours up and running soon. we are having rain also. Not looking forward to winter. Hope it clears up for the game!

Nancy - Glad your test came back fine. Good luck with your laser surgery, hope all goes well and it gets rid of your headaches and dizziness! I have my hair colored. My daughter's friend used to do it. She charged me $55 for color, highlights and cut. But, my other DD went to hair school and didn't do anything with it for a long time, and then got mad I wasn't having her do it. So now she does mine (to keep the peace), but she is REALLY slow since she doesn't do it much (only me), but she wants to be paid the same as I was paying the other gal. I think she should charge me less, I'm her mother. I keep threatening to just buy the store brand and do it myself, but she gets mad and tells me all the crap they ingrained in her in school about it being bad for my hair. Don't believe her since it sells so well. DH says to just keep doing it and help her out.

Didn't get ANYTHING done yesterday. Kids and grandkids spent the day at my house. Have some errands to run today so will see if I get anything done down in my craft room today. If not, will have to work on it next week. My DH has tomorrow off, and I don't seem to get anything done when he's home, and then we are hosting a party at our house on Sunday for my DD for her son's blessing. So need to help get the food ready for that and straighten up my house.

Would like to kill my DD (the one who we are letting have a party at our house). She spilled an entire Big Gulp of soda on my newly cleaned carpet when she was here yesterday. I grabbed the shop vac and got it up fast and worked on it for an hour or more. I can't see it, but oh I was mad!

Have a great day.
 2 users thanked Shelly for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 10/10/2013(UTC), JeanneLee on 10/10/2013(UTC)
lv2scrap02 Offline
#542 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2013 10:02:43 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Was thanked: 1285 time(s) in 1000 post(s)
Jeanne..When I updated Google Chrome I got a virus took me a week to uninstall it now the computer is good

I picked out my images and go to checkout and there is no 20.00 credit... very annoying since it took me all of Abby's nap to find something LOL

Sandra.. if DD is doing your hair in your home or her house it should be cheaper then going to the Salon fair is fair

OMG!! on your clean carpet!! did you have the cleaners put scotch guard on the carpet! Many years ago I had my carpet cleaned and after that I felt they got even dirtier in a short period of time the guy said always have them scotch guard it..

JeanneLee Offline
#543 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2013 1:23:21 PM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Was thanked: 213 time(s) in 198 post(s)
Nancy, My credit still isn't there and I chatted with them at 12 noon and they said it would be a few hours...not done yet and its after 4pm. Okay being patient again...Glare

Shelly sorry to hear about the spill but at least you got it up out of the carpet. That was an hour you could have been crafting! Blushing

LOL, I have to say...I would think your DD would be happy to do it for you because she may need you for something someday. This isn't the same DD who is having the party at your house is it?
lv2scrap02 Offline
#544 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2013 3:24:59 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

I also called and they said it was in my account!! Not I am so tired of finally finding 20.00 worth of images and then there is no credit!

Well off to have my hair cut either short which I haven't done in 16 yrs. or chicken out and get the hair style Katie Couric had today

I will try the hair color tomorrow night a little nervous but for 10.00 it is worth a try and said it last 8 weeks that beats 3 or 4 weeks and spending a lot of money. My hair dresser went to 85.00 and that is the least expensive I checked all around the neighborhood and that was a good price some were 125.00! crazy to me that is what they charge in NYC not L.I.!

well have a good night everyone
lv2scrap02 Offline
#545 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2013 6:25:04 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Well went and had my hair cut looks good especially using a coupon at a new hair Salon 30.00 I feel like I hit the jackpot she did a good job and then we went out to eat I was in the mood for a good juicy burger and we went to 5 Guys Oh Boy was it good and the french fries were soo good

Then Steve said why not color your hair tonight and you will be done Oh good idea well my hair was kind of light (way too light for me) so I bought Loreal Med. Brown with red highlights

well it is dark brown I don't see any highlights. Maybe after I was it again I am sure it will get lighter. Steve loves it and the shine is really nice.

The Hair dresser that I went to said just do the roots of your hair and in the end wash the color all around that's what I did and it is dark. Feel like a new women now all I need is a new body and we will be all set LOL

Jeanne tried again had 30.00 worth of images in my cart and no 20.00 credit. Everyone is complaining on the Circle MB so it just isn't us

joyfullycrafting Offline
#546 Posted : Friday, October 11, 2013 6:11:43 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1488 time(s) in 1185 post(s)
Hi all. Phone typing.

We have had a good trip so far. Stopped in Pendleton OR at a place where they make Pendleton Wool blankets and got a bunch of wool fabric. I LOVE to sew with wool. Fabric for a skirt, a shirt, a jacket, a dress, and a dress coat.

The conference is over and we are going to Kate and Jordan"s this afternoon. I am so excited to see them! !

Shelly, so good to hear that your GS is done with his casts.

Nancy, I color my own hair. Loreal color. I color it, then either several hours or the next day I highlight it with a cap. It has to be completely dry to pull it thru a cap.
JeanneLee Offline
#547 Posted : Friday, October 11, 2013 9:03:41 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Afternoon, ladies!

Joy, sounds like some fun shopping~ its a rainy day here again and wearing wool sounds so warm!
Enjoy your visit!

Nancy, I did just get my credit after chatting again using the chat and she put my credit right in.

Just got home from Paneras and my coffee clutch girls. It was raining cats and dogs the whole time we were in there. Just stopped raining before going out and then start raining when I was 5 minutes from home. The football game is still on as of now...

Off to shop for digital images. BigGrin
lv2scrap02 Offline
#548 Posted : Friday, October 11, 2013 9:42:21 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Jeanne.. glad you enjoyed your coffee with the girls. Oh glad you got your 20.00 I am still waiting for mine!! I still don't under stand why they say you got the credit but now it isn't there.

Enjoy the game hope it doesn't rain too hard

Joy... I used the same brand as you I saw where you can highlight your hair with a comb I might try that my hair is really thinning on top and pulling it thru a cap isn't a good idea for me.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#549 Posted : Friday, October 11, 2013 5:33:27 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Quiet night tonight...

A couple of months ago I ordered Glittered paper off of QVC and when I got it I didn't realize how paper thin it was. I was almost afraid to try and cut it but with a brand new cricut mat it cut like butter. No glitter mess. It was 14.95 for 50 sheets and boy the colors are gorgeous. Well worth the price, plus I received free s/h.

So I am working on a Halloween centerpiece a small one I made last year for everyone I think I made 4. Mine needed a little sprucing up so working on a new witch.

Hoping to get it done this weekend.

Washed my hair tonight hoping to wash some of the dark color out seems it is all on top dark then gradually gets a little lighter but everyone loved it. So I am happy I like it but needs to lighten up a bit

Tonight was an easy night of dinner Abby was clinging all day molar still trying to cut thru then stomach ache poor little girl.

So I had a hugh container of sauce with meatballs and sausage in the freezer made 2 pounds of Pasta garlic bread and a hugh salad. OMG!! it really was a good meal and the kids ate up a storm.

Well hoping everyone has a great weekend maybe get some crafting in

lv2scrap02 Offline
#550 Posted : Saturday, October 12, 2013 4:05:53 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Good morning everyone,

I was just thinking since I will be going for the laser today I won't be able to use the computer for a couple of days

So maybe some of you can post here and there just to keep this from getting lost

Chat in a couple of days
Shelly Offline
#551 Posted : Saturday, October 12, 2013 9:54:57 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Nancy - Good luck with your surgery! Hope everything goes well

Joy - So glad you get to see your daughter and son-in-law! Sounds like you had fun buying wool. Have fun sewing with it.

JeanneLee - Hope you found some good images. Also, hope the rain wasn't too bad for your son's game. Doesn't sound like fun to sit in the rain and watch it, or to play football in the rain. Hope he won though.

I'm so mad. I ordered some terrifically tacky tape from cricutmachines.com a few weeks ago. Last week I realized it hadn't come yet which really surprised me. They said it would come in 8 days and I usually get things within two or three days, because they are located in a city just south of me. I emailed them that I hadn't received my shipment and they told me that the tracking number said I had gotten it two days later. So I guess I am out my money! It wasn't much, only about $11. But I'm mad, since it was never received. I guess I will call the Post Office and see what they say. I guess it could have been stolen from my mailbox.
 1 user thanked Shelly for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 10/14/2013(UTC)
JeanneLee Offline
#552 Posted : Saturday, October 12, 2013 11:09:00 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Nancy, praying all goes well with the procedure and that healing is quick and complete!

Shelly, that stinks about your order! I would see the Post Office for sure and see what they say.
DD ordered a table that came yesterday and FedEx left it on their front door stoop(no cover on the porch)and didn't even wrap it in plastic.(it was a big box!) She took pictures and they plan to unwrap it this morning to see if there was any damage.
How is your GS doing?

Joy
,hope you are enjoying your visit!

Well, didn't take any pictures last night...it rained the whole game. The Varsity kids were out in the rain for 2-1/2 hrs before the other team got there LATE. Game was supposed to start at 7 and they didn't start to 7:45! So, the boys were already run down by the weather.
We lost our first Varsity game...20-6. So we are 6-1, and will still be in the play-offs.
Felt so bad, our oldest DS and GF, and DD and her hubby were at the game, as well as, a friend of my DHs. We were all dressed and umbrella-ed up!

Its cool and windy here today, but no rain. DH is off at a baseball card show and I am heading to a friends house to watch the Anne of Green Gables(2nd movie). One of the GFs hadn't seen the series, so we got together to watch the first one last month. We are doing chili for dinner.(everybody brings something to eat) Lots of fun.

I used my digi credit to buy April Showers, Create a Critter-Turkey, and a Valentine card with my $20 credit. I had another $23 credit and also got Winter Wonderland.(it cost and extra 98 cents!)Will need to see if I can play with them tom'w.

Have a great evening everyone.

1 user thanked JeanneLee for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 10/14/2013(UTC)
AlyaMama Offline
#553 Posted : Sunday, October 13, 2013 7:27:22 AM(UTC)
AlyaMama

Was thanked: 238 time(s) in 200 post(s)
Hello everyone- Finally slowed down a bit here. Jamal left on another trip, this time to Austraila. I was supposed to go with him, but I went to the States instead. This week is the 2nd Eid. His brother is going to pick up the kids and take them around to see thier aunts and uncles. So I had to go get them new clothes. Think Christmas Eve shopping and that's pretty much what it's like. EVERYONE is out clothes shopping. No thank you! I'll stay home and my kids can wear thier old clothes. That's the tradtion here, you get new clothes for the 2 Eids.

Today I'm roasting pumpkins to make my own pumpkin puree, it's taking forever. I just want to get it done. My friend came over and helped me so i gave her a whole pumpkins worth, I got 10 cups out of 1 pumpkin. She was pretty happy. Our agreement was she would clean up my kitchen and I'd cook her a pumpkin. Win win for both of us.

Nancy good luck with your surgery. Hope you heal quickly.

Shelly that stinks! I'd check with the post office. Hopefully they can resolve it for you.

Jeanne good for your DD taking pics to get proof if there was any damage. Sorry about the game, at least you were ready for the weather.

Joy enjoy your trip.

Better go, don't want the pumpkin to burn.
 2 users thanked AlyaMama for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 10/13/2013(UTC), lv2scrap02 on 10/14/2013(UTC)
JeanneLee Offline
#554 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2013 6:42:33 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Hi Angie, it is great to hear from you. Sorry you didn't get to go with Jamal to Australia.
Hope he has safe travels.
Yep, I am with you there, no shopping in crowds for me if I can avoid it!

That is cool you are doing the pumpkin for your friend. I have never done that before.
How long does it take to roast?

DD's table came out okay..no damage. They were busy yesterday getting some more furniture(couch, love seat, chair)They used our van and the 90 inch couch fit perfect. Saved on delivery fee for them.

Got to Skype with our Marine last night...they had a 4 day weekend. Ds and a few friends went to the beach and snorkeled. The water had been too dangerous to swim in the past few weekends with the couple of typhoons they had come a shore. He said the water is gorgeous and he said he saw about 20 plus different fish. He really enjoyed it and looked forward to doing it again.

JeanneLee attached the following image(s):
photo - 2.jpg
photo - 3.jpg
lv2scrap02 Offline
#555 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2013 7:27:21 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi Girls,

I am back the laser surgery went well no pain thank goodness. I seemed more nervous the weekend then in March when I was having both eyes done. Right now I can see perfect. BigGrin I hope it stays that way he said the film can come backMad

Thank you all for the well wishes

Angie... nice to hear from you glad you are keeping busy I do remember you mentioning Jamal going to Australia well at least you got to go to the States and be with your family and SHOP LOL. I would think roasting a pumpkin for take hours and hours. I like you cook gf cleans up good plan LOL

Shelly... I would call them and tell them you never received it someone did!! but not you.

That was like when I was waiting patiently for my Imagine to come and I see the Fed X truck pass my house (waiting outside for him) and leaves by street. I go on line and it said the machine was delivered!! I was nervous because you are talking about a lot of money here. I called Fed X and they said they delivered it!! Not to me

2 hours later I get a phone call from a home owner that lives 3 blocks from my house and said there was a Hugh box sitting on his porch with my phone number listed on it. Steve went right away to pick it up. I called Fe
d X to complain and they said they would talk to the delivery guy.
So I would really give them a call

Jeanne.. great photos the water looks so good. Glad the Marine is enjoying himself.
Are you still organizing your craft room!!!!

Well I relax the weekend but I did finish my sparkly witch. I found some window clings for Halloween and put them on the windows and some in the house. I really wanted to make them with my Cricut but I felt lazy and figured Abby would appreciate it more next year.

Patty has her whole house decorated inside and out (you all know how big they are on Halloween) ghosts goblins, lights on all their trees lots of decoratons.

I will try and post a photo of the centerpiece. I would love to try and cut the pinwheels and decorate my house but we will see.

DH wants to go to a movie today and I am not too happy because I can't stare at bright lights he told me to bring my sunglasses...

Well hoping everyone has a wonderful day /night
 1 user thanked lv2scrap02 for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 10/15/2013(UTC)
lv2scrap02 Offline
#556 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2013 7:35:22 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Here is the Halloween Centerpiece

Edited by user Monday, October 14, 2013 8:03:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

lv2scrap02 attached the following image(s):
halloween Centerpiece.JPG
P1010117.JPG
lv2scrap02 Offline
#557 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2013 8:00:23 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Try again
Shelly Offline
#558 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2013 9:15:32 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Nancy - Your centerpiece is so cute!! Love it!Love Wish I was creative. I have to see things and then copy them. Not so good at coming up with them on my own. Glad your laser surgery went well. Hope the film stays away for good!

JeanneLee - So nice you got to hear from your son. Nice pictures. I want to be somewhere warm! So glad your daughter's table wasn't damaged.

Angie - I bet your house smelled good from the pumpkin cooking. I like your arrangement of doing the cooking but getting someone else to clean up! Wish I could get that arrangement with my DH and DS. Lol. Too bad you couldn't have gotten to have both trips!! But getting to see your family was probably the best choice.

I called the Post Office on Saturday and was on hold for a LONG time and gave up. Will try again today. I sent another email to the company telling them it didn't come to my house, but haven't heard anything from them. Will see what happens. The thing that makes me angry is that it wasn't that much money I'm out, but it was a sale, and now I can't get it for that price! Would cost more than double, almost triple to get the same stuff now. Oh well will try again. If they don't answer, maybe I'll drive to the post office and stand in line and ask them.

Have a great day!
 2 users thanked Shelly for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 10/14/2013(UTC), JeanneLee on 10/15/2013(UTC)
Shelly Offline
#559 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2013 9:26:49 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Oh darn, I forgot today was Columbus Day. So the post office is closed.

But Happy Thanksgiving to Sandra and all the Canadian members!
lv2scrap02 Offline
#560 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2013 4:10:46 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Thanks Shelly.. I just look at the cartridges and pcut and this is what I come up with. I have also in the past made flower centerpieces for my mom and my neighbor ordered one for her DD 25 th Ann. Her choice was blue and white flowers all 3D layers and layers took me 2 weeks working on it everyday. I will see if I can dig up a photo of it.

Happy Thanksgiving to Sandra and all our Canadian friends

Oh I forgot yesterday I email Provo Craft that I still didn't have my 20.00 credit in CCR well today I got a email and finally I got the 20.00 bought some nice images and stayed under 20.00 in fact it came to 19.95. They actually lost money because each time I was trying to checkout I had well over 25.00 and now I just spent 19.95

Have a good night/day all

Edited by user Monday, October 14, 2013 4:13:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SandraB. Offline
#561 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2013 7:12:11 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 286 time(s) in 245 post(s)
well, hello everyone! I guess it's been awhile since I've been hereLOL! Crazy, crazy week last week and then we had Thanksgiving w/end which was busy too. Sat. afternoon I went to a 60th birthday for my friend, then the kids came for dinner. Yesterday we had a hockey game in the afternoon then to my sister's for dinner. Today was a bit quieter...even managed to get a nice walk in. The weather is still holding on...warm and sunny

Nancy: I color my hair all the time. Glad your eye surgery went well. Your centerpiece is lovely. I was able to use my credit with no issue at all. I combined it with another 15.00 credit I had and was able to get a couple of carts and images.

Joy: glad you were able to get the wool fabric you were after, hope you had a nice visit with the kids

Shelly: hope the baby's blessing went well. Hope you get your shipping issue resolved.

JeanneLee: glad your dd's table had no damage. Touch wood...I've had no issues with FedEx deliveries. Glad you were able to skype with your ds, the pics look lovely.

Angie: nice to hear from you again. Glad you got your pumpkins looked after

Haven't done much with my Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry classes yet...glad I have them foreverLOL! Maybe this week will be quieter so I can get to them.

Off to get my ironing done, talk to everyone later
 2 users thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 10/15/2013(UTC), lv2scrap02 on 10/15/2013(UTC)
joyfullycrafting Offline
#562 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2013 7:53:20 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Hi all. I have been trying to keep up reading on my phone, and when I opened up last night, my goodness, you all have been chatty! I had lots to read, and on my phone, it is so tiny!

JeanneLee, loved the snorkeling pics! How fun.

Nancy, your decorations are so cute!!! I made something similar a couple of years ago for a friend, but last year during October her house burned, so she lost most of her fall decoratiions. I guess someday I should make her another one.

I read everyone else's posts, but won't comment on all of them.

Camry and Nick were so happy to see us! The love of a dog is so much fun. I think even Lincoln missed us. He is over right now. My how he has grown.

I got one baby afghan finished yesterday on our way home. I have yarn for another. I think it might be time for people we know to slow down on having babies! I am having trouble keeping up. Laugh

Our house was cold when we got home - 64 degrees. DH said leave the heat off, he would build a fire this morning. It was 61 in the living room this morning!!!!!!!!!! It is starting to feel better. It takes a bit for everything to warm up.

Quite the new look for the home page this morning.

Unpacking and laundry today. Maybe by tomorrow I can play a little with some of my new carts.
 2 users thanked joyfullycrafting for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 10/15/2013(UTC), lv2scrap02 on 10/15/2013(UTC)
JeanneLee Offline
#563 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2013 8:44:10 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Morning ladies!

Happy belated Thanksgiving, Sandra!

Joy
, welcome back.
You crochet or knit?(I have a feeling I have asked that before?)

Nancy, happy to hear that the procedure went well!
I love the centerpiece, the sparkly witch is adorable!
Nope still straightening up my room...I did get all my carts reorganize and they are all linked now! Working on my table today, again.

Yep, front page was definitely upgraded.
Question, Nancy...I didn't rejoin CC, did you?
This morning is first morning that I can't see both
message boards. Not that it makes a difference, this is the main place I post anyway! Smile
 1 user thanked JeanneLee for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 10/15/2013(UTC)
Shelly Offline
#564 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2013 9:21:28 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Good morning!

Well I opened my email this morning I had a message from cricutmachine.com saying they would make a one time exception and resend my order! So I am happy.

Joy - Glad you had a safe trip. Hope you get to play with your new carts soon! You will have to post pics of what you make with them.

JeanneLee - Hope you get your room organized. I keep trying, but its not happening. I have a nice scrapbox with tons of storage bins, just can't get them arranged a way I like. My oldest daughter is really good at organizing things. I keep telling her to come over and help me, but she says I couldn't pay her enough, lol.

Need to run a bunch of errands today, as I get to babysit my GS tomorrow. My DD, Kristi, starts back to work today. For a few weeks I will get him two days a week while his dad finishes his training for his new job, but then it will work out that they will only have a conflict on some Wednesdays and once a month on Saturday, when he has National Guard drill. I'm looking forward to playing with him. It will be so fun. The weeks I have him will vary because of his dad's schedule rotation.

Better get off the computer and get busy. Have a great day!
joyfullycrafting Offline
#565 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2013 9:52:00 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

JeanneLee, I do both, but I knit more. I do great as long as it does not have to fit! Laugh

Shelly, a friend of mine has a scrapbox - in the box! She has had it around a year and has never put it together. And now she probably won't get it done for a long time as she is the one opening the store. That is so nice about your order!!!

Got the suitcases unloaded, almost. We have to go back to Portland next week, another 400 miles one way, to a dr for DH's shoulder. Not happy about that. Except that we will meet Jordan and Kate halfway between Portland and where they live for supper. I left some stuff in a suitcase that I can live without until next week.

One load on the dryer, and the washer is almost done with the second load.

When I get caught up on laundry, I will run my wool thru a cold cycle then hang it to dry. That is usually how I wash my wool clothes. I pretty much only dry clean coats and I wash everything else. So far so good! I haven't ruined anything yet.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#566 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2013 12:52:45 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Joy... glad you enjoyed your trip and your little boys were happy to see you. Welcome home

Shelly.. you will be busy watching your GS. Glad they are sending you more Score Tape

No more codes

Jeanne... No I am not rejoining. I am mostly on this MB doesn't pay plus there is no cartridge I would want for 3000. pts.

Well just got Abigail down for a nap...

Today I saw a cute rosette turkey and I thought how cute is that to try... so now I am thinking where I can get a turkey head and some nice Fall paper well I am thinking and Abigail went in my craft room and I said I think the Imagine has a turkey on All season cart I don't even know the name never used it and I was so happy perfect turkey to cut out so Abigail helped me and pushed in the mat and out came the perfect head for the turkey

So I think I will try it...
lv2scrap02 Offline
#567 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2013 1:02:43 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Too funny this morning I had my Green Circle now it is gone.

joyfullycrafting Offline
#568 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2013 2:20:17 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

They took your circle away fast! Or maybe not.

I tried a new handbook and the universal overlay a bit ago. I think I like it! I just might re-number my handbooks as I use them so everything matches.
SandraB. Offline
#569 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2013 6:47:08 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 286 time(s) in 245 post(s)
a much cooler day here today, even a shower this evening. What a shock when I opened this site, boy did they ever change things upBigGrin!

Nancy: glad you were able to find a turkey head for your centerpiece. I'm trying to come up with a cute halloween card for my great neice who is only 2. May have found one on the Wild Card cart, was kind of looking for a pop-up type but no luck yet. Any suggestions?

Joy: glad you made it home safely and had a nice visit with everyone...dogs included! I quite like the new overlay

Shelly: glad they are sending you more tape, hope it gets there this time. Have fun with your gs.

JeanneLee: good luck organizing your craft room

well, I'm off for a haircut tomorrow after school as it's picture day on Mon.Cursing! Am going to hit Wal-Mart also for some little treats for my little miss.

Hope everyone else is doing ok. Take care and happy craftingBigGrin BigGrin

1 user thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 10/16/2013(UTC)
lv2scrap02 Offline
#570 Posted : Wednesday, October 16, 2013 6:11:51 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

In a rush cloudy day here today have so many things to do.. I am going to attempt to go bowling I haven't done that in weeks my team isn't too happy about that.

Sandra.. maybe you can take a turkey from a cartridge and use a pop up and adhere the turkey to it. Not sure if any of the CTMH Cricut carts have a pop up card. Never attempted to make one. It is on my list..

Well hoping everyone has a great day

Joy enjoy your new carts

Edited by user Wednesday, October 16, 2013 6:12:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified