Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

43 Pages«<3031323334>»
lv2scrap02 Offline
#931 Posted : Sunday, January 05, 2014 4:37:37 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1285 time(s) in 1000 post(s)
Well I am happy to say IE it is working perfectly. Firefox doesn't have all the bells and whistles like IE.
What a pleasure.

Sharon it works try it

Lydia it is pretty easy setting up a computer usually at my house I am the one connecting wires and things. Usually the directions are pretty good

Did get a bit warmer this afternoon and DH is in so much pain lucky he didn't break an arm or hip.

Well I went into the craft room and since I am going to work on Abigail's Christmas photos I took out my Artiste cartridge cut the images that match the stamp sets I spent 2 hours doing that I was on a roll and cuts lots of tags and images out. Now it will be easier to just stamp and scrap

Hoping everyone is staying warm

Have a good night/day
SandraB. Offline
#932 Posted : Sunday, January 05, 2014 7:34:18 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 286 time(s) in 245 post(s)
we've had a bitterly cold w/end here, yesterday was -35 with the windchill, today was a bit warmer -24 but at least there was no wind. Just got back from taking Troy back to his group home, he's been home for 2 weeks. Tomorrow it's back to work for me.

Joy: hope your sil finds a new job soon

Shelly: not sure if the movie would be good for a 2 1/2 year old or not. Enjoy your trip

Nancy: I just boiled some turkey bones tonight to make some soup. Hope your dh is feeling better soon

Lydia: hope you are able to get your computer hooked up soon

Have to get back to my scrapbooking to keep up my New Years resolution of getting a page done a night. Didn't get any done last nite as we went out for dinner with sis & bil.

Bye for now, take care everyone
PedalPower! Offline
#933 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2014 4:21:00 AM(UTC)
PedalPower!

Was thanked: 62 time(s) in 26 post(s)
Hey girls.....I'm up early. I didn't sleep a lot last night. It was so windy and blustery and I just couldn't get settled down to fall soundly asleep. School was cancelled about dinner time last night, so my son will be home with me today. We are NOT leaving the house. We ended up with very little snow--in fact, just a dusting, but it's bitter cold. My job today is to keep our house from freezing up. We have a master bath that tends to freeze up easily, so about every 30 minutes I'm up there checking it out to make sure we don't have an issue. DH drove my car to work, as it's smaller and won't get whipped around by the wind near as much.

DS has movies for today and I have a few house projects, but also plan to scrapbook if my room isn't too chilly. I sometimes move my portable heater in there, but the heater needs to stay in the bathroom today!

Our school has used all of their "built in" snow make up days, so between now and our spring break we have no holidays off. Going to be a long, long spring for the kids when it does arrive.

My inlaws were in town over the weekend, just one night to watch DS play hoops. They rushed back so that they arrived home before the snow hit. They have a lot of snow, but my folks have even more! So glad we didn't get what they were predicting.
DebbieScraps Offline
#934 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2014 6:35:55 AM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 161 post(s)
Well I spoke to soon, the temperatures here have soared and we are in for another heat wave Cool I love the winters here but I know that there is no way that I would cope with snow!! I had a giggle at a post on facebook today, St Peter was with God and he asked him what he was cooking and God answered "Australia'!

Nancy, poor DH, that was quite a tumble that he had, hope he is not too sore and bruised. I guess he went off the idea of having pea soup!

For a very long time I have wanted a stamp of a lion, just a lion head, and I knew exactly what I wanted and today I got one Love was so thrilled. Came home and made a card for DS as a thank you using my new stamp and am very impressed with it. I have been very good with not buying scrapping stuff but this was a must have.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#935 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2014 5:01:43 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Sonya... why is it so cold.!! Do you oil heat or gas??

Well DH said this morning look out the window there was no snow anywhere with the 50 deg. temps today and very heavy fog last night due to the snow and then the temps you couldn't see a things.

My neighbor's house wasn't shoveled he had about 1 foot of snow today nothing.

Tomorrow supposed to be 7 deg. this is insane!!!

Debbie send some heat this wayBigGrin

Sandra did you ever have a problem with your Koi surviving these temps?? I am nervous because we have 3 baby fish in the pond DH doesn't think they will survive. Although the pond is covered it still has to be very cold.

Sandra hope you were able to scrap last night

Well have a good night/day everyone

Edited by user Tuesday, January 07, 2014 10:00:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

lv2scrap02 Offline
#936 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2014 5:04:02 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

AHHH Sonya that is going to be tough on your son no more Holidays off...

Glad you were able to be with your family this past weekend.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#937 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2014 5:20:53 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1488 time(s) in 1185 post(s)
Hi. Logged in with my phone earlier but could not find a post button. DH could not get online with his ipad so we called Verizon. Found out with our change in plans when we added the ipad I can use my phone as a hotspot! Yay!

Nancy, I hope Steve will be OK. Poor guy.

Beautiful here today. I am missing my dogs but not the cold weather.

Talk you later.
SandraB. Offline
#938 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2014 8:03:00 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Today was our first day back at school, the kids were actually fairly calm. Today we warmed up to -6C only to go down to -18C tonite.

Sonya: our schools rarely close due to cold weather here...it has to be something like -50 with the wind chill. Hope you were able to keep your bathroom frost free.

Joy: glad you are enjoying your trip and you got your phone & Ipad issue figured out

Nancy: dh has a heater and aerator in the pond...even with all the snow and cold weather we've had there is still a large open area in the pond. I guess we won't know until spring how they made out. I was able to get some more pics cut and matted last nite...will finish the page up tonite.

Debbie: would sure love some of that heat right about now! Glad you were able to find the stamp you were after.

This week will be a hectic one; tomorrow is bowling, hockey games Sat. evening & Sun. afternoon, and Troy also has a bocce practice Sat. @ noon and a bowling practice Sun. @ noon.

Does anyone know of a cartridge that has a magnifying glass on it? I've searched and searched on the CCR search and can't find anything. I noticed Cricut has a bunch of carts on sale, not sure if I want to look or not,LOL!

Well, back to scrapping. Take care and happy craftingBigGrin! Hope everyone else is doing well.
NJsharon Offline
#939 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2014 8:59:47 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 409 time(s) in 248 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Kiethann Go to Quoted Post
Try this when you use explorer. Type in www.cicut.com then when you get to the home page of cricut website, go up the right hand side of the screen, click on the little gear (tool) then a window will open up. Click on compatibility view setting. a window will open up to the left top of your screen. click on add this website (below it you should see the words cricut.com site) click on the word add which is to the left of the words. You should be able to log-in with no problems.

Yay, it worked!!!
Now why couldn't someone at Cricut.com have told me that?! LOL
Thanks so much!!!
NJsharon Offline
#940 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2014 9:08:35 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

Well my Mum did make it back to England safely! She took off on Thursday night (January 2nd), the day the snowstorm came into NJ! How she got up & off the ground I do not know! All of the domestic flights out of EWR were cancelled that night, but they were trying to get all the international flights off & they got hers off!

She was meant to be on the 10.10pm flight, but we weren't sure it would get off, so we asked to be changed to the 7.15pm flight. Snow started around 6.30pm. She got on the flight, but it didn't take off until around 9.50pm. She said it was the worst turbulence ever too. But she made it home safe!

Now me driving home at 7.30pm, was another story! I left EWR at 7.30pm & normally it takes an hour to get home. I got home at 9.15pm! The highways were a mess, not plowed, slippery, so very slow going (like I was going around 25-30 mph) & snow coming at you that you could hardly see. It was horrible! Worst driving conditions I have ever been in!

But I just took it real slow & careful & made it home.

Since then I have been enjoying having my house back to ourselves.

I also have been drooling over the CTMH idea book. Placed my order of around $500!!!!! Yikes!
Thankfully I had about $160 in product credit (free stuff). But still!

Meant to get super cold temps for tomorrow, so we have a 90 minute delay at school.
Kind of wish we had a regular day or school cancelled, I hate delays.
It is 14 degrees right now, but feels like -2 with the wind.
Wonder what it will be like tomorrow morning when I wake up?!

Stay warm all those in this cold stream!
Shelly Offline
#941 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2014 9:30:42 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 309 time(s) in 271 post(s)
Hi everyone.

Nancy - Your poor DH!! Wow, that sounds like a really nasty spill. Hope he is doing better.

Debbie - Glad you got your stamp. I've read about the heat you are having. Boy everyone is one extreme or the other temperaturewise.

Joy - Hope you are enjoying your cruise. Glad you figured out your internet.

Sandra - Sounds like you are doing well on getting a scrapbook page a day done. That is great. Good luck on your busy week.

Pedal - Hope you stay warm and your bathroom doesn't freeze.

Sharon - Glad your mom was able to leave without too much trouble. Have seen the big delays in flights all over the country that the storm caused. Have fun with all your new CTMH goodies.

Well my GS went to the Dr. today and he gets to go from 23 hours a day in the boots and bar to 14 hours a day. Spent the whole day with my DD and GS. Not what I had planned. Then just as she was leaving her MIL called her and can't tend tomorrow, so I get too. I have done NOTHING to pack or get ready for my trip. We leave at 5 a.m. the next day. Told my daughter she has to come and get him on time and then leave so I can get ready to go. She said she would help me, but it would be easier for her to just leave!

Hope all of you on the east coast, and Sandra warm up soon. Sounds miserable! Hope everyone's homes stay warm without problems too. We are in for a bunch of snow, so glad I am going to be missing that!

PedalPower! Offline
#942 Posted : Tuesday, January 07, 2014 9:41:01 AM(UTC)
PedalPower!

Was thanked: 62 time(s) in 26 post(s)
Hey everyone....

We do keep our house cool (67 during the day), but I turned the heat up all day yesterday to 70 degrees for our pipes. Even at 67, in a normal event that should not be a problem...however, there's a design flaw of some sort in our home on that side. It's a NW corner of the house and has siding. When the wind blows and it's so cold, we have a huge problem. It used to be just DH's sink, but yesterday....my sink froze up in about 10 minutes while I was taking a shower. It took me an hour to defrost it. In the mean time, the water I was letting drip in our garden tub would not drain (frozen)...so DH had to come home. He worked on it for about 4 hours and it's still not fixed....so a plumber is coming out today. I already had him booked for another reason, but now he's going to get a double dose for us.

My first and foremost item for my next home in terms of wishlist is a full brick wrap wherever our master bedroom is...and interior walls for a bathroom. I don't care if we move to Arizona, I will insist on those two items after living here in this home. LOL.

It is warmer today, but school is closed again. We got the call about 2:30 yesterday. They are now over the amt of built in weather days, so unless the state steps in and overturns something, we may have to extend the school year or go on a Saturday. Ugh.

I have my car back today, since the wind has subsided. DS and I are going to run an errand or two later this afternoon. We need some fresh air.

I did get a couple of cards made yesterday. A pretty one for my parents who are celebrating their 50th anniversary next week!

Hope everyone is warm and enjoying a happy day!
lv2scrap02 Offline
#943 Posted : Tuesday, January 07, 2014 10:09:09 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Oh Sharon... so glad you made it home safely. I hate driving in those conditions and many of times I have. It must be nice having the house back.

I love the new catty I have a hugh wish list I love the Feb. Stamp of the Month it is so cute so I will be ordering for Feb.

Shelly.. I am glad to hear GS is doing better and that is great only 14 hours a day. I sure hope you get some time to pack for your cruise

DH is feeling pretty good today's temp are 8 deg. DH went around the house there are vents on our living room extension and kitchen extension this is the first time in years he had to go around and put extra installation in all the vents opening. My laundry room is so cold that small little room is the only part of the basement that is unfinished and he put lots of installation all around.
I was just looking at houses in AZ. don't know if I could take that kind of heat unless I have a house built in the mountains.

Well hoping everyone stays warn and enjoy the day

lv2scrap02 Offline
#944 Posted : Tuesday, January 07, 2014 4:43:38 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

What a crazy day I had. I feel like it should be 9pm not 6:30!!

Abigail's daddy was supposed to pick her up at 3pm since DD is working over time all week. Very unusual for her but her bosses know my sil is still out of work due to his broken foot.

Well 3pm no daddy, 3:30 now getting worried sure enough his car died (this is all they need)
So DD calls me and says one of her GF is going to pick up Abby since she has to pass my house. Now Abigail doesn't go with anyone but her parents and me and my DH. I said does she know her she says not really I said she will be screaming and crying all the way home I couldn't do that to my little GD. I said I will take her home now it is 4pm rush traffic DH said I will drive. Well Ms. Abigail didn't want to leave my house!! what a job putting her jacket on hat and mittens. We get in my car and she is wondering where are you taking me. I said home!

Well made it there and DH said let me help go and see what is wrong with the car dead battery so they went and got a new battery now I am watching Abby in her house with 3 wild dogs and a cat. Not fond of cats since I am allergic to them and the 3 dogs are Hugh. But I don't have a problem with them.

Well she had to take out every toy she got for Christmas my DD went overboard. OMG!! so many new things that now she has her own toy room (the den)

Then we got stuck in rush hour traffic not fun at all

Shelly.. hope your packing

Have a good night all
Sonya... hope the plumber's bill isn't too bad!!
NJsharon Offline
#945 Posted : Tuesday, January 07, 2014 4:59:50 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

Nancy, the feb stamp of the month is my favorite out of the new idea book! I also love the new 'Picture My Life' stuff, I am looking forward to trying that out & think it will be very popular.

Oh & I love the new necklaces with the peel & stick stickers that you can just swap out! Cheap, stylish & fun!

Man, it was COLD today! Woke up & it was zero degrees with -20 windchill!
Now it has warmed up to a balmy 7 degrees. LOL

SandraB. Offline
#946 Posted : Tuesday, January 07, 2014 9:14:54 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

home from bowling, ended up going for a coffee after so home a bit later. We're sitting at -23C now but we are warming up to -7 tomorrowBigGrin!

Sharon: glad your mom got home safely and you too. Is your mil still coming to live with you? Have fun with all your new goodies

Nancy: sounds like you had quite the eventful day. Glad your dh was able to help ds out

Sonja: hope you are able to keep everything thawed out. Your plumber should be happy when he comes tomorrow, hope the bill isn't too painfulLOL!

Shelly: great news for your little gs. Sure hope you are able to get your packing done in time.

Off to get some more scrapping done before the nite is done. Will probably just get some more pics cropped and matted.

Take care everyone
AlyaMama Offline
#947 Posted : Tuesday, January 07, 2014 11:28:48 PM(UTC)
AlyaMama

Was thanked: 238 time(s) in 200 post(s)
Hello All- Happy New Year!!!!

Not much going on here, the kids are officially on winter break. They go back Feb. 9th. I'm hoping I can keep them busy. I have several acticities planned and they;re going to help me get the house in order, go through books, clothes, toys. Spring clen in the winter. We need it.

Haven't done a whole lot of crafting, I did make some cookie cans for the kids teachers for winter break, not much just a little something. The kids said the teachers were really excited.

I can view posts on my I-Pad just not post. Kind of a bummer, but oh well I'm not going to complain.

Nancy I hope your DH is ok, that fall sounded painful.

Joy I hope your enjoying your cruise.

Shelly hope you got packed and ready to go.

Sharon I saw your video on facebook, your funny.

Sonya hopefully the school district will step in and forgive all the snow days.

Sandra did you find the magnifying glass? Everyday Paper Dolls has one.

I better go, it's cold up here in my studio. Next winter we WILL have heat up here. I'm tired of hauling my stuff up and down the stairs.

If I missed anyone, I say Hi!

JeanneLee Offline
#948 Posted : Wednesday, January 08, 2014 11:27:28 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Was thanked: 213 time(s) in 198 post(s)
Hi everyone, Happy New Year!

We were on vacation in Ohio from 12/21-1/3. It was a nice break.

Visited with my mom almost everyday(she is doing well in Assisted Living- she said she like it so much better then when she was on the medical side)Our oldest DS found a video of Elvis(his concert before his very last concert) and we took it in so mom could watch it. She so enjoyed that! She always loved Elvis. Sweet thing for our eldest to do for her.

My in-laws were happy to have us visiting. Our oldest and youngest DSs drove out with us. Oldest DS flew back here on Christmas to spend with his GF and her family up in Lancaster, PA. We Skyped Christmas Day with him and our Marine! Our DD and her hubby drove out to Ohio to join us the weekend after Christmas and stayed until we left to come home on the 3rd of January. It was a great trip.

Now back to reality!BigGrin LOL
JeanneLee Offline
#949 Posted : Wednesday, January 08, 2014 11:33:26 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Nancy! Sorry to read about your hubby!
Glad to know he didn't break anything and prayers for him to heal up quickly.
JeanneLee Offline
#950 Posted : Wednesday, January 08, 2014 11:47:43 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Meant to mention...I did not get any cards made this year!
(sorry this is long)

My DD's FIL, has been in the hospital since a couple days before Thanksgiving.
He went in for back surgery and has since had multiple problems.
They thought he had spinal meningitis, but because of the back incision were not able to do a spinal tap(at that hospital and another hospital declined to have him transferred), so they began a broad spectrum antibiotic.

They they found out he had increased cranial pressure a few days later(now they think that was what was causing some problems NOT spinal meningitis)
They had to bore two hours to drain that.
He was not able to talk and was comatose before but is now responding somewhat

He has lost over 30 lbs. and finally after 3 weeks without any nutrition they inserted an NG tube. They took that out last week and he now has a GI tube inserted into his stomach.

He is our Associate Pastor at our church and the church family is rallying around him. Up till last week he has had members of the church family sitting with him every couple of hours. He is waking now and seems to recognize folks but has a LONG haul to go yet.

Please say a prayer for him.(Emmanuel)
SandraB. Offline
#951 Posted : Wednesday, January 08, 2014 8:01:10 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

we finally have some warm weather hereBigGrin and it's even supposed to last for a week or so, though of course that may change by tomorrowLOL!

Angie: thanks for your help with the magnifying glass, it's exactly what I was looking for. The other one that was suggested on Sentimentals was a bit too fancy but I could have made it work. Hope the kids don't get too bored on their time off...that's a long time. Hope you are able to get some crafting done.

JeanneLee: sounds like you had a wonderful vacation with all your family. Glad your mom likes her new place better than where she was. My sis & I have suggested to mom that she look into something like that here, but she won't hear of it. Way too stubborn! Sorry to hear about your dd's fil, hope he is doing better.

Got a bit of sad news last nite from my neighbour. Her best friend has been diagnosed with the H1N1 virus and is now in intensive care, they say she has about a 50/50 chance of surviving. So sad as she has a young family that really need her. After talking with my neighbour a bit she thanked me for the Christmas star lights that I hung up in our dining room window, she said everyone always liked looking at them when we had them on. So I hung them back up for her last nite, maybe it will help her some how. Our province is in the midst of a flu epidemic now and the flu season hasn't even peeked yet. So far, so good here...though we always get our flu shots every year.

Better run to get my daily page done. Take care and happy craftingBigGrin BigGrin

1 user thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 1/10/2014(UTC)
NJsharon Offline
#952 Posted : Thursday, January 09, 2014 4:19:13 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Jeanne, will say a prayer for Emmanuel. :(
Sandra, that is so sad about your neighbor too. :( Will say a prayer for her also.

Wow, so many injuries/diseases/sad news lately.
Hoping 2014 will change around, it is not off to a good start for some of you.

We had been having a new cat come around to our house for food. We have 3 feral cats, but this one was very obviously a domestic/house cat as we could pet it. Well I caught it & took it to the vet to see if it was missing from anywhere or if it had a microchip. Found out he is a young neutered male, but no chip & no missing reports. So let him go.

He had been visiting & then decided we should try to find him a home, so that he is inside. Well he stopped coming to visit us, so we were unable to catch him! He hadn't visited since last wed (Jan 1st), before the snow came. But he came by yesterday, so I caught him. He has a foster home lined up to go to this evening. But I posted on FB about him & have 2 different ladies interested in keeping him! Yay! So one is coming by around 1pm today & the other is a back-up!

He is so sweet. Elise has been snuggling next to him, putting a blanket over him & reading a book & he has been taking it all. LOL So he is used to being inside at some point & given attention. He likes being petted & will roll on his side for you too. He does NOT like being in a dog crate though! We put him in the dog crate at night, so we knew where he was & also as my DH has allergies, so could not have him wandering into our room at night. LOL He was meowing for some of the night, not happy to be in the crate!

Anyway, happy he may have a 'forever' home!
 1 user thanked NJsharon for this useful post.
DebbieScraps Offline
#953 Posted : Thursday, January 09, 2014 4:27:38 AM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

JeanneLee sorry to hear about your FIL, I am sure that it helps having so many people there with him from the church.

Sandra, sad about your neighbours friend, I am sure she appreciated seeing your lights again.

Angie, the schools here have a break of about 7 weeks at the moment, it is a long time!

Well I have been busy making cards, all african animal themed and it has been fun and really like the way that they have turned out. I don't know why they have put an image of a tiger amongst the african animals, there are no tigers in Africa!!! Oh well, I have made some tiger cards too BigGrin

The icy weather in the USA has made the news here and we are preparing for a really hot weekend with 120 degree plus temps forecast for Saturday Huh
 1 user thanked DebbieScraps for this useful post.
DebbieScraps Offline
#954 Posted : Thursday, January 09, 2014 4:32:48 AM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

I have just made some microwave popcorn - yum! I miss our food chats here LOL
lv2scrap02 Offline
#955 Posted : Thursday, January 09, 2014 9:46:33 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Technology wise 2014 not a good start Lap Top dead, dead. Big Screen TV only 5 1/2 yrs. old and 3 months out of its extended warrenty dead.

This was our second Samsung big screen TV never again they have such a good reputation and are good TV's aside from Sony very disappointed.

Abigail just woke up
joyfullycrafting Offline
#956 Posted : Thursday, January 09, 2014 10:48:44 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

We are back at Jill's. Jeffie is happy we are here with him!

JeanneLee, prayers for your pastor.

Sandra, it was so thoughtful of you to hang your lights back up. I pray this young woman recovers.

Nancy, howbis your DH feeling after his fall?

Sharon. Glad your mum nadenit home!

Angie, good luck keeping your kids busy! I remember those dsys.

Sonya, I hope your drain is thawed by now. We have never had a drain freeze but we have bathroom pipes that we HAVE to drizzle if it gets too cold.

Hi Lydia.

Shelly, great news about your GS! Does he mostly wear the braces just when he is asleep now?

Debbie, Megan could live on popcorn. if it was caramel popcorn, I could live on it. :D
 1 user thanked joyfullycrafting for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#957 Posted : Thursday, January 09, 2014 4:37:08 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi Girls,

DH is still sore now his back is bothering him (always had problems with his back) but now falling didn't help

So I went to our local Electronic (PC Richard & Son) and looked at their computers everything now is Windows 8 and I said no way Came home DH checked the wires that charge the computer and they weren't working so I ordered a new charger Already ordered a new Battery last Spring so I should be all set better than spending money on a new lap top. I bought this in 2008 and it is funny because that means I knew Debbie before that so Debbie and I know each other going on 6 yrs. and probably Angie and Sonya close to 5 we have been chatting on the cricut chat.BigGrin

Yesterday we bought a new 50 Inch Cloud TV OMG!! I tried to set it up it asked for so much computer information whatever happened to reg. TV's. I hate new technology! So I went back to the store and said I need a somebody to come to the house to set this all up.. I set up the TV but not all the bells and whistles that go along. I didn't even realize it had all this I guess I was looking at one TV but said Oh this is a better picture we will take this!!

So son in law said you paid for all this you might as well have it all connected correctly. Comes with a wireless key board of course there are no manuals everything is on the computer. DH just connects the wires and says I was on my own. So Sat. someone is coming for Free to hook it all up and show me how to use it. Don't really want the computer on it so we will see.

Joy glad you made it to Jill's safely enjoy

Jeanne.. saying prayers for your pastor

Sandra... so sorry to hear about your neighbor that was nice of you to put the lights back up... I know Flu season is here..

Sharon..wow I can't believe you still have no cats around!! that was some shopping spree you went onBigGrin

The Stamp of the month is too cute. I see a lot of uses for that.

Oh Ms. Abigail is learning to skip!! I think, and she went flying into my marble end table ouch!! I felt terrible she is all bruised right under her eye...

Have a good night all
 1 user thanked lv2scrap02 for this useful post.
Kiethann Offline
#958 Posted : Thursday, January 09, 2014 4:59:05 PM(UTC)
Kiethann

United States
Location: master questionair page 16 post 465 new MQ page 1 post 6

Was thanked: 744 time(s) in 567 post(s)
Just thought I would pop in for a few seconds. Noticed a few people looking for images and wondering what carts have that particular image. Type in www.mycutsearch.com and then put in what you are looking for. example: bird just type in bird not birds. another example cardinal just type cardinal do not type s after the word cardinal. I have used this several times and the more generic the word is...the more likely you are to get what you are looking for. Hope this helps everyone.
 1 user thanked Kiethann for this useful post.
NJsharon on 1/10/2014(UTC)
SandraB. Offline
#959 Posted : Thursday, January 09, 2014 8:00:07 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

another mild day here todayBigGrin! Hope it lasts!

Kiethann: found what I was after but thanks for the info., will try to remember it for the next time.

Nancy: good luck with your new tv, sounds waaay too high tech for me. Hope the new charger fixes your laptop. Hope Abigail's eye isn't too bruised

Joy: glad you made it back to Jill's safely

Sharon: hope the little furball has a new "furever" home by tonite. I hate seeing animals out in the cold

Debbie: we get about an 8 week break in the summer here also. The kids are usually bored after about 2 weeks but the staff sure aren'tLOL! Sounds like you are having fun making all your cards.

Shelly: hope you are enjoying your cruise

Hi to everyone else

My neighbour sent me a text later that evening thanking me for putting the lights back up. Haven't had a chance to talk to her to see how her friend is doing.

Instead of a good angel week before Christmas like some places do, we have a Jolly January week starting next week. The gal I have works the same hours as I do and I want to get her stuff to her secretly, so the gal that organizes it all told me to bring it all ready to go and she would deliver them. So I have to get the stuff all ready to go tonite to take in tomorrow, almost done though.BigGrin

Take care everyone, better get moving

joyfullycrafting Offline
#960 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2014 7:51:30 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

I read what I typed yesterday. I am not good at tablet typing! Especially with Jeffie's help.LOL

I wonder what the new machine will be!!! I hope I don't want one. Yeah, right.