Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

43 Pages«<3132333435>»
JeanneLee Offline
#961 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2014 8:07:07 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 214 time(s) in 199 post(s)
Morning, Joy, I noticed that post first thing this morning , as well.
I think it will be tablet related??

Thank-you for all your prayers ladies. It means a lot to me knowing there are so many prayer warriors out there praying on Emmanuel's behalf. DD said they were having a meeting with the doctor last night, but haven't got an update yet. DD usually always calls us on her way home from work at 4pm, so will probably get the update on Emmanuel then.

Nancy, I am with you on technology...I can follow a manual and it irks me to no end when these new things come out with NO manual!

Kiethann, nice to meet you! Thanks for the reminder of the Cricut image search...I have it bookmarked.

Sharon, so happy to hear you found a home for the *new* feral. You wonder how these animals survive this cold we have had.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#962 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2014 8:15:17 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1556 time(s) in 1246 post(s)
I tried to read the patent stuff but got lost in the language. I do think it may be some type Gypsy tablet that uses cloud storage. Still internet based but not computer based.
 1 user thanked joyfullycrafting for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 1/10/2014(UTC)
JeanneLee Offline
#963 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2014 8:26:15 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Sandra, enjoy the warm the while you can! My hubby reminds me, "winter isn't over yet!"
I had forgot, your mom in a retirement home or still at home? I tried to talk to my mo a few years before she had her stroke about moving into an assisted living place...but she didn't want to go. Sadly, it took a stroke to get her there. I have peace-of-mind knowing she is well cared for now.
So sorry to read about your neighbor's friend. Prayed a prayer for her.

Hey Sonya!Hope you got some scrap time in. Comgrats to your parents on 50 yrs!

Hey, Debbie-Down-Under! Smile Hope the heat settles down. I have always been one who can tolerate the cold better then the heat. Wink Wink
We had popcorn last night!ThumpUp

Shelly, hope you are enjoying your cruise!(I am sure you are!!)

Hey Angie! You have cold upstairs and I have cold downstairs. Keep saying I am going to buy a mini heater for down there, but just haven't looked for one yet. I just bundle up! Wink

DS is getting his school work done and then has to get started packing for a weekend Youth retreat. Its about an hour north west of here...unfortunately it is raining and will rain all day tomorrow, too. Hope to get down to my craftroom this weekend and work on a few things.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#964 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2014 11:16:52 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Was thanked: 1319 time(s) in 1026 post(s)
My little grand daughter has a black eye well not her eye but just below it. I feel terrible. But she shouldn't have been reaching for my mail.

So it is icy out today

Went back to the TV Store yesterday and said you need to be a rocket sciencetist to set this TV up he said did you get the Extended warranty I said yes for 5 yrs. He said good we will send someone over on Sat. to set it up and show you all the ins and outs on using the Cloud 9 TV.
Watching TV last nice was really nice 50 Inches is big thank goodness I have a big living room

My charger for the Lap top I should get by Sat or Monday really hoping it will work.

So what is this new gadget coming from PC!!! some say a tablet but it looks all digital so maybe something to do with CCR. I know I am not buying another machine ! we all say that then give in.LOL

My crafty friend came over today and she was showing me some cards she made and Create a Friend cart with the new overlay. It is a cute cartridge.

Well hoping everyone has a great day

DH is still sore!

NJsharon Offline
#965 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2014 2:28:17 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 409 time(s) in 248 post(s)
I had microwave popcorn last night too! Not a lot, but some.

Yes, our new cat has a home. But honestly, I think we may get him back. The lady that took him doesn't seem to have much experience with cats & isn't too happy right now. :(

She said "he came in & ran straight under my bed & won't come out". I told her he is probably very scared right now & just to leave him. She said she even picked up some cat toys for him. I feel bad for her as I think she was wanting him to be settled in right away, wanting to play. But cats are not like that, they take time to settle in!

So told her to give it some time, let him come out when he is ready & explore.
I did also say if it didn't work out though not to feel bad and we will gladly take him back.
She said she will give it a couple of days & then let me know. Doesn't sound too positive!

Oh & she said he cried all last night too! Poor kitty, he must be so nervous & scared I bet.

I have missed all the buzz about the new machine, will have to go read up on that!
NJsharon Offline
#966 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2014 2:30:25 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

Nancy, I hate new technology! I am so glad I have a computer geek hubby as he is so good at hooking up all the electronics things. I would not know where to start & would definitely get someone in to set it up for me!
SandraB. Offline
#967 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2014 8:52:54 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 306 time(s) in 263 post(s)
Happy Friday everyone! A lovely day today, the sun was even shiningBigGrin BigGrin! The w/end is supposed to be mild but possibility of more snowGlare!

Nancy: hope you get your technology issues fixed up soon

Joy: haven't checked out this new machine yet

Sharon: hope things work out for the cat's new home, glad you are willing to take him back

JeanneLee: mom is still on her own. My sis took her to the Hip & Knee Replacement Clinic to see if she would be a candidate for a knee replacement. The fellow she saw thought she would be, so now she has decided she is going to have it done (much against my sis & my wishes). I just don't think she realizes how much pain she is going to be in.

Have to take mom for blood work again tomorrow, then hockey tomorrow nite and Sun. afternoon. Troy also has a bowling practice Sun., afternoon but his coach is taking him and then will bring him to the game.

Off to scrap. Take care everyone and have a good w/end. Hope everyone gets some crafting doneBigGrin
 1 user thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 1/14/2014(UTC)
DebbieScraps Offline
#968 Posted : Saturday, January 11, 2014 6:45:30 AM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 161 post(s)
Well according to the news today I was living in the hottest place on earth today Cool Angry Tomorrow is not looking much better!

Played in my craft room today, made some hot pink zebra striped backgrounds to make some fun girly african animal themed cards - they actually came out better than I expected. Definitely a change from the more traditional cards I made previously.

Am three quarters of the way through Gone with the Wind, have really enjoyed reading it again. Once I have finished it I plan to watch the DVD again
AlyaMama Offline
#969 Posted : Saturday, January 11, 2014 8:22:17 AM(UTC)
AlyaMama

Was thanked: 238 time(s) in 200 post(s)
Debbie I saw your the hottest place on earth. Stay cool.

Nancy I can't beleive it's been 5 years we've been chatting back and forth. Time sure does fly.
I hate new technology. Glad someone is giong to help you, sad you had to have bought the extended warranty to get them to come.

Joy are you headed back home?

Sharon did you get the cat back? I hope the lady has patience and gives it time.

Sandra hope you got some crafting done. I sure haven't and I have stuff I need to do. Just can't get motivated.

Sonya hope the pipes didn't freeze.

So Jamal went out of town so I took one of the heaters upstairs so I could craft, haven't crafted yet, can't get motivated. I will tomorrow.

Great news, there is a cute little bakery here that agreed to sell my cards. I'm super excited! Now I need to make more in case those sell.

Off to make dinner and watch a movie. Should be crafting though.
NJsharon Offline
#970 Posted : Saturday, January 11, 2014 10:44:09 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Originally Posted by: AlyaMama Go to Quoted Post

Sharon did you get the cat back? I hope the lady has patience and gives it time.

Great news, there is a cute little bakery here that agreed to sell my cards. I'm super excited! Now I need to make more in case those sell.

Cat seems to be doing well. I hope she is telling the truth though! I sent a text message asking if he was better last night and this morning. She just sent a text message back saying "Yes, thanx for caring". Hope he really is doing okay!

That is great news about selling the cards, hope they sell well!

lv2scrap02 Offline
#971 Posted : Saturday, January 11, 2014 10:58:48 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

funny Joy you seem to always have a pup on your lap LOL

Yep Angie we know each other a tleast 5 years

Rainy day here today. We were just invited out to dinner at a Fusion restaurant I hope the food is good because I will never hear the end of it from DH! Our friends always want to try something new.

Still waiting for the tech to come...

I kept looking at the CTMH Stamp of the Month for Jan. SEW Special had to place an order I saw cards made for Valentine's Day and thought now it is a cute stamp set to use. Sometimes you need to see how it is used then it clicks LOL

My Abigail took a 3 hour nap yesterday cut 3 more teeth.

Sometimes when I am changing her I say these slang Italian words (nothing bad) now she is repeating them. My DD keeps saying what is she saying!!!

Between me and Abigail

Well hoping everyone has a good crafting day

joyfullycrafting Offline
#972 Posted : Saturday, January 11, 2014 11:15:51 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

I have known some of you for probably four years. Not quite from the beginning but close. BigGrin

We are going on a 6 day cruise tomorrow with some friends. Their first cruise. They are a unique couple so this could be an interesting cruise.Huh

Debbie, that is some claim to fame! My mom is reading Gone With the Wind. It was, maybe, $1.99 on her Kindle not too long ago so I got it for her.

Nancy, I guess I just like dogs!! In pictures when I was little it seems as if I usually had a dog or two, or else a cat, with me.

Angie, hope the heater warms up your craft room.

Sandra, my dad had his knee done a few years ago. Painful recovery. Much more so than he expected. Good now, though.

Merle and Jill are putting a TV in her bathroom and another on her bedroom. She will have to get another cable box.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#973 Posted : Saturday, January 11, 2014 11:42:34 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Wow I am impressed I left the room and closed the site out and now I am still signed inBigGrin

When we go to one of our friends houses they have a TV in every room and every one of those TV's are on!!! Blows my mind because they are always complaining about their electric bill. It is only the 2 of them in the house. They are upstairs and the TV in the basement is on!

Well the guy came seems I didn't program it to the right DHMI signal there are 5 and I had it on 1 it should have been on 4 what do I know!! LOL

So now the sound is really nice the picture is beautiful. He said if I am not going to use Skype or Internet it doesn't pay to set it up although he did try and showed me in case I ever want to set it up.

Pouring rain here.

Off to craft
Shelly Offline
#974 Posted : Saturday, January 11, 2014 2:20:08 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 315 time(s) in 277 post(s)
Hi everyone.
Trying this on a tablet. Hope it works. We flew down to florida on Wednesday and i started getting sick. I got a bad cold have just stayed in the hotel room sleeping for the last few days. I have no voice and a sorethroat, but i feel tons better. Hoping all that and my nasty cough go away by tomorrow when we start the cruise. But at least I feel alive today.

Tried catching up on everything.
Nancy Enjoy your new TV. Hope Abagails eye gets better fast and your DH also.

Joy enjoy your cruise!

Sharon hope the lady keeps the cat and it works out.

Sandra your gift exchange sounds fun. Nice to do something like that after the holidays.

Angie congrats on selling cards. That is great. Stay warm crafting.

Debbie hope you can cool off some soon. Seems like it is one extreme or the other all over.

SandraB. Offline
#975 Posted : Saturday, January 11, 2014 10:19:17 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

another lovely day here, it's so nice to see the sunshine. Took mom for bloodwork and had to wait almost an hour. We've never had to wait that long, I guess with so much flu going around business is boomimgLOL! DH has to have some bloodwork done on Fri., so I told him he had better make an appt., or he may be in the same boat.

Angie: congrats on selling your cards, hope you do well. Hope the heater helps in your room so you can do some crafting

Nancy: hope your dinner was good. Glad you got your tv all hooked up

Joy: have fun on your cruise. I really don't think mom knows what she's in for, but there's not talking her out of it so I guess it's just let her find out for herself.

Shelly: glad you are feeling better, hope you enjoy your cruise also

Sharon: glad the kitty is doing ok

Bye for now, take care everyone and happy craftingBigGrin BigGrin
lv2scrap02 Offline
#976 Posted : Sunday, January 12, 2014 9:01:10 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Good morning girls,

Last night's dinner was very nice although my GF said it was Asian what a surprise when we opened the menu and it was Spanish. Thank goodness because me and DH both like the food. Although I ordered a American meal LOL it was delicious

Angie... great news on selling your cards... good luck with that

Sharon... it must be nice having a computer wiz in the house

Sandra... stay healthy the flu is not a good thing

Shelly.. feel better and enjoy your cruise

Joy.. are you cruising yet!!! enjoy

Lydia... did you get your new computer hooked up yet!!

I tried going into CCR on my desktop I haven't been able to get in keeps saying system error!!!!

Well off to do wash catch up and then scrapbook

Enjoy

NJsharon Offline
#977 Posted : Sunday, January 12, 2014 10:31:42 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Took our Christmas tree to a local park, to drop it off to be mulched today.
Then went to a diner on the way home, for brunch.
Thinking I may call the diner up & see if I could book their 'banquet room' for scrapbooking, one Saturday a month. Hoping we could get it for free if we offer to order off the menu for at least lunch & dinner? Did that at a smaller diner & it seemed to work out well. But that diner was a little far for me & we were cramped & it was a bit rundown. This is a new diner (just opened 2 months ago), big & spacious & lovely food. They might say no, it is just for parties, but thought it is worth a try!

I went for bloodwork at my regular doctor last Monday & it took about 30 mins to wait to get it done. Nurse was just busy doing lots of bloodwork & flu shots. Guess this is their busy time of year?! I go back tomorrow for a physical & blood test results hopefully.

Shelly, enjoy your cruise, I am extremely jealous. I love to cruise. Hoping we get to go on one later this year!

PedalPower! Offline
#978 Posted : Sunday, January 12, 2014 1:46:57 PM(UTC)
PedalPower!

Was thanked: 62 time(s) in 26 post(s)
Hey everyone...enjoying a peaceful Sunday around here. I made breakfast for everyone, then we all went over to our gym. I had a really good workout this morning while my guys played some basketball in the open gym area. My DH is out riding his bike, taking advantage of some beautiful, warm and no-wind weather we are having today.

I should be scrapping, but I have some good books beside me that are calling my name....so I'm reading instead. Current bok is "Bones are Forever" by Kathy Reichs. I just recently started reading her books and I'm hooked!

DS had a super basketball game yesterday. Scored 13 points (was high scorer for his team). He really played his little heart out! Fun to watch. He and DH got me a really neat rhinestone Tee Shirt for Christmas that says "Basketball Mom" from Etsy. I love it, but have to be careful washing/drying it. I'd like to learn some rhinestone techniques using Voldemort (my other machine which shall not be named). LOL

I have quite a few things lined up this week. Need to run out to the local store that carries my cards and get her some Valentine's Day cards. I'm doing really well with my "limited shopping/more scrapping" challenge so far this year. I did renew a low level subscription for Voldemort, but other than that I haven't spent a dime. I'm having a ball rediscovering older stamps and digging into scraps and my stacks and stacks of papers and such. Just bummed A's has closed...stopping there after bike races was always such a treat for me. We are lucky in that we have all the big box stores, plus two smaller scrappy stores. They are more billed as "spaces to create" but they each do have small shopping areas and I'm sure would special order something if necessary.

My parents 50th anniversary is today. I'm so very happy for them!Love
BingoLady Offline
#979 Posted : Sunday, January 12, 2014 1:58:48 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Was thanked: 1007 time(s) in 687 post(s)
Hello to all of you. A nice Sunday to you.
A big prayer to the Pastor.I'm still waiting for her to come and hook the new computer.
The old one has been so slow. I'm going to throw it out the window.Angry
By for now ,God bless and keep you safe.Love
 1 user thanked BingoLady for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 1/14/2014(UTC)
joyfullycrafting Offline
#980 Posted : Sunday, January 12, 2014 5:54:26 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Sonya, I laughed out loud about Voldemort!!!

We are on the ship leaving the port using my phone as wifi for our tablets since I still have phone reception.

Embarkation was close to awful. So unorganized. This is Carnival. We will stick with Princess after this.

Talk to you all on Saturday.
SandraB. Offline
#981 Posted : Sunday, January 12, 2014 7:35:45 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

home from dropping Troy off at his house.Turned out to be a busy day...some old friends called and asked us to go for coffee this a.m., (they are leaving to go back to Arizona next week), then we had a hockey game this afternoon and finished up my housework in between.

Joy: enjoy the rest of your trip

Sonja: congrats to your mom & dad. Sounds like your ds had a great game. I just checked out the author you were talking about, her books do sound interesting. I ordered a cheep one for my Kobo to give her a try. TFS

Lydia: hope you get your new computer hooked up soon

Sharon: scrapping at the diner sounds like great fun. My group of friends haven't gotten together for a crop for months...sure do miss them

Nancy: glad you had a nice dinner. I haven't tried getting into the CCR for a few days, will have to give it a try

Off to start another page and then to do some ironing.

Happy craftingBigGrin BigGrin

DebbieScraps Offline
#982 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2014 5:51:21 AM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

Well our extreme temperatures of course caused numerous fires, some really bad. One a few suburbs away burnt 27 homes and took one life Crying Some fires are still burning but most seem to be under control at this stage. Our firefighters do such an amazing job, I just don't know how they cope in such extreme conditions. At least today has been a bit cooler, still really hot but bearable.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#983 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2014 12:54:19 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

hmmm I just received an email from PC it looks like a Cricut with ears I am thinking a Wireless Machine!!

Cold and rainy here today. Abigail kept me on the go yesterday. Below her eye is healing but now there is a purple ring under her eye. I am glad picture taking is over with!

I said to my DD who is teaching her to spin?? she spins makes me dizzy plus right near the tables she almost hit herself again. Mommy and daddy think it is cute I don't!!

Oh Debbie, so sorry to hear about those fires many years ago L.I. on the East end had fires for weeks couldn't control them at all so many acreas of land were lost.

Sharon... we use to scrapbook at a Church they had a separate room for the kids to play in and I think it cost something like 35.00 for the day. Good luck with that

JeanneLee Offline
#984 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2014 1:44:17 PM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Hi everyone...downstairs doing laundry and thought I would check in using the old dinosaur PC! LOL

I am CLEANing my craft room again! Don't know why it won't stay clean.
Well, that is a lie...I keep buying stuff!

I started cleaning out scraps I have been holding onto thinking I would alter them.
Amazing how many boxes and scraps I had saved! So up and down the stairs throwing stuff into the recycle bin.
Raining here today too, so getting my exercise in! ThumpUp

Have a wonderful time on your cruise, Joy!!
Hope it gets better.

BTW, not sure if I told you our kids bought me a tablet for Christmas!
Our Marine DS shipped it from Okinawa and I got it last Saturday!
So when I am at my craft table I can watch YT videos!(this PC is about 15 ft. from my craft table)

Off to get dryer stuff out...

NJsharon Offline
#985 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2014 4:57:15 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

Well kind of last minute, but decided to go to a crop at a church this weekend. It is from Friday 9pm until Saturday 5pm. I will bring a inflatable mattress & sleeping bag with me. They have a hall they crop in, then side rooms for sleeping & a side room for babysitting too. It is free to attend! You just have to bring a topping for the ice cream social they do on Friday at 10pm and a potluck dish for Saturday lunch.

So I am bringing redi-whip for the ice cream and shepherd's pie for the potluck.
Looking forward to it!

Just have to figure out drinks & snacks to take too. Have my stuff pretty much already packed from last time I cropped. Just need to throw some white & cream cardstock in & my inks in & choose some stamps to take. Okay, maybe I have a few things to do. LOL

Hoping I should get my new CTMH products tomorrow too! So will take some of those with me to play with. Need to make up display boards & samples for my open house.

We love to cruise with Carnival, but we also normally cruise with kids & they have the best kids programs. I also like to do a lot of on-ship activities & they have plenty to choose from.
SandraB. Offline
#986 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2014 7:31:04 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

it has warmed up quite a bit in the past few days, rain has started and it's supposed to get quite windy later tonite.

I spoke to my neighbour's dh yesterday and he said their friend that has the H1N1 virus has been deteriorating lately. She now has a dr. sitting by her 24/7. Sure isn't looking good at the moment.

Sharon: have fun at your crop. I haven't been to one in ages.

Nancy: glad Abigail's bump is healing. Why not take a picture of her with her bruise, could be a cute scrapbook pageBigGrin!

JeanneLee: I've been doing lots of purging this past week too, though you would never know it by looking around my roomLOL! Have fun with your new tablet.

Debbie: I just saw something on tv about your high temp., hope they can keep the fires under control. It's amazing what our firefighters are able to deal with.

Joy & Shelly: hope you are enjoying your cruises.

Had my van in for an oil change today.

Off to finish off another couple of pages.

Take care everyone and happy craftingBigGrin BigGrin
 1 user thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 1/15/2014(UTC)
DebbieScraps Offline
#987 Posted : Wednesday, January 15, 2014 4:29:55 AM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

Well the fire situation worsened, with the tally now standing at 52 homes lost plus other buildings. They say the fires are contained but still burning and the tally could still rise Crying It breaks my heart to see all the pictures people are putting on facebook looking for pets that have disappeared and others who have picked up animals and are trying to relocate them with their owners - it must be so frightening and confusing for them. It is always the animals that really get to me Crying.

Had to go to the dentist today, was so happy that he was able to do the work without giving me any anaesthetic, I react badly to it so going without if possible is so much easier. I am one of the biggest cowards when it comes to the dentist but today was a breeze BigGrin the most painful part of it was the bill at the end Angry
lv2scrap02 Offline
#988 Posted : Wednesday, January 15, 2014 11:57:54 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Today is warmer 40 deg. feels so good the sun feels good. Just came from the doctor again a cold. she said this is getting crazy! I said you are telling me usually the only time I see her is for a annual check up I have had 2 colds in 6 weeks.

Debbie... I know how much you don't like going to the dentist. You were brave one

What a shame and so sad when people can't locate their pets. I sure hope the weather has cooled down for you

When I saw Abby on Monday it was almost all gone I won't see her until Thursday or Friday so don't know if it will show up

I just bought her a stuffed dog has to be 2 1/2 to 3 feet high that says "I Love You This Much" for Valentine Day" Max though it was for him he was so excited I had to tell him no it is for Abigail.

Sharon sounds like a fun day cropping enjoy

lv2scrap02 Offline
#989 Posted : Wednesday, January 15, 2014 4:44:17 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Received my charger today for my Lap Top not bad better than buying a new one.

Works great

Have a good night
SandraB. Offline
#990 Posted : Wednesday, January 15, 2014 7:32:56 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Boy! did we get the wind last nite and today. This morning they were saying some gusts were up to 120 km/hr. Lots of damage caused by the winds, including semis being blown off the road or jack-knifed. This weather has been crazy as of lateThumbDown! The wind is supposed to die down some tonite, sure hope so.

Debbie: sorry to hear about all the fires down there and the lives being destroyed by all of it. A couple of summers ago the forest fires were bad here also, in fact almost half a town was wiped out by one. People are still trying to rebuild from it. Last summer was bad for floods causing major damage in southern Alberta. Many people lost their homes in that too.Sad. Hope things get better for you guys

Nancy: hope you feel better soon. Glad your charger arrived and it's doing the trick.

Met some friends for coffee after school today and am meeting more tomorrow after school.

My friend is turning 70 on Fri., and here kids are having a celebration for her on Sat., so I guess I had better get busy with her card LOL!

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Bye for now, take care and happy craftingBigGrin BigGrin