Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

43 Pages«<3435363738>»
SandraB. Offline
#1051 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2014 8:57:38 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 285 time(s) in 244 post(s)
home from bowling. I don't think I will be getting the new machine...had one computer-based machine that didn't work well at all, so no more of them for me. Am happy with my E's & Gypsy. Got my GPS all updated and ready to go for Thurs., for my trip to the allergist.

Debbie: hope you get a cool down soon, sorry you have to wait so long to get your a/c looked at

Shelly: glad you had a nice cruise

Nancy: wow! you guys are getting some weather now! Glad the kids all made it home safely

Lydia: still no new computer hooked up? Hope you get it hooked up soon

Angie: your treats wrappers sound great...good luck. We've been having a nice warm spell too, I'm sure it won't last though

Joy: enjoy your cruise

Sharon: hope you feel better soon

Sonja: another snow day...sometimes it's better to be safe than sorry. It is very rare for schools to close here due to weather

I'm attaching a pic of Troy and the other athletes that are attending Nationals in July. This pic was taken on Sun., at the hockey game, Troy is the small guy in the middle and the fellow dropping the puck is the one he sells programs with at the games.

SandraB. attached the following image(s):
puck drop.jpg
 4 users thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
PedalPower! on 1/22/2014(UTC), NJsharon on 1/22/2014(UTC), lv2scrap02 on 1/22/2014(UTC), JeanneLee on 1/22/2014(UTC)
DebbieScraps Offline
#1052 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 12:47:04 AM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 161 post(s)
If only this heat would melt fat, it would make this heatwave bearable LOL fans barely make a difference. Between your extreme cold and our extreme heat we are doing well LOL At least the air con in my car is working so it makes driving a pleasure, I would never be able to drive in snow and ice, I would be terrified Huh Poor Jet is battling with the heat, he sits beside me panting so much, it makes me feel even hotter!!

Angie have you done some cards with cupcakes on them? I think wrappers and toppers should sell well.

NJsharon Offline
#1053 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 6:45:46 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 409 time(s) in 248 post(s)
Sandra, would love to see the pic of Troy a bit bigger! I clicked on the photo, but it just brought it up tiny, like a preview pic. :( Hard to see him! lol

I am feeling okay today. Not completely better, but okay. Dry cough still & yucky nose, keep having to blow it. Some head pressure too.

But we have a snow day! So that makes me happy!

We got about 10-12" here in central NJ. Nancy, how much did you get?

I want to go see the movie 'Frozen' again with the girls. I loved it so much. But not sure I will venture out today. Thinking I will just stay home, safe & warm!
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1054 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 8:25:12 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Was thanked: 1284 time(s) in 999 post(s)
Hi Girls,

Sandra thanks for the photo of Troy great photo

Sharon... I have had my cold (cough and congestion) going on 2 weeks now. I have been on antibiotics twice and nothing seems to help. years ago a cold would last 10 days now forget it.

Bingo Lady.. I guess you are in a nice warm climate in AZ.How is the weather there?

Debbie,,, I feel bad for the pets because they can't take the heat at all. Hoping things cool down a bit for you both

Well I stayed up last night until past 11pm and the plow finally came thru and did the street and for a change did a great job. Usually they do one pass thru this plow (private) came thru 4 times and did a good job.

Alex called this morning and said stay in the house I will be there and he plowed the drive way, walkway and shoved my steps and walkway. such a good kid. His father complaining about him and I said you don't realize what good kids you have they are so respectful, polite and can't do enough for anyone. He finally was quiet.

No school today.. it was still snowing when I went to bed and that was 11:30pm.

We measured outside the snow it looks like a good 13 to 15 inches.

Our friend emailed us he wanted to go to the store last night and he was on the road for 4 hours when normally it would have taken him 20 min. to get home!!!

I think with all the business sending their workers home early caused the accidents and traffic jams.

DD said her job stayed open until 5:30pm and some of the employees said it took them hours and hours to get home I am glad my DD had some sense to leave early.

another lazy day today!!

Have a great day all
PedalPower! Offline
#1055 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 8:43:32 AM(UTC)
PedalPower!

Was thanked: 62 time(s) in 26 post(s)
Great pic of your son, Sandra!!

Hey everyone....

Do you hear my teeth chattering? Because it is STTOOOOOOPPPPPPIIIIIIIDDDDDD cold here. I wish to live somewhere that it is eternally "Fall". Anyone know of such a place?

My son went back to school this morning. He has only gone one full week since 12/20. They have a ton of days to make up. No wonder we can't get on any sort of routine!

I finished a layout yesterday. I'm still working on Christmas (last year), but am really enjoying the focus on pages again. I won't be doing any fresh cards for a long time. I will share my tic tac covers, just haven't gotten that far in taking pix and such. FYI, I had to use "Voldemort" to cut them, but I'm sure if you look at then you could find a way to do it without a digital cutter. Probably a trimmer and a scoreboard and some creativity would do the trick.

I have lunch with Euro friend today. We're having Thai. Makes me feel very "international" today. LOL LOL LOL Oh, and I got some GREAT news yesterday!!! My Aussie friend, who used to live here, then has been all over the world since moving about 8 years ago and is now back in California....well, she's coming to see me next Tuesday!!! They still own a house here and need to return to do some things to sell it, so she's coming in town and will be staying with us. I am so freakin' excited to see her! She was my "scrapping" buddy ages ago and honestly was my first "mommy friend" when my son was born. I can't wait to catch up with her. BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin
BingoLady Offline
#1056 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 11:17:46 AM(UTC)
BingoLady

Was thanked: 978 time(s) in 664 post(s)
Hello

I fill so bad, I'm sitting here looking out the window,it is so nice,I'm
getting ready to go for my walk. I fill bad cause all the people who are
getting the snow. And all the trouble they are having with the driving and
getting home. Hope nobody else gets sick, and to those that are sick, get well
soon. Love Love The weather here has been so nice. I wish I could send all
of you a little bit of the good weather. Take care and have a nice day.Love
JeanneLee Offline
#1057 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 2:16:47 PM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Was thanked: 213 time(s) in 198 post(s)
Hi Lydia, no worries about the weather. Sometimes we have bad weather here, but it doesn't seem to last long! Cool Thank goodness. You can still send some good weather this way!

Here in Maryland we got about 7-8 inches. They sent DH home early yesterday and he went in later today. Schools closed today, but no worries for us home schoolers! LOL
I brought in wood last night for the fireplace in case we lost power, but thank our Lord it didn't go out.

Finished some *inspiration* cards for a swap(see photo below) I am in and am going to work on some Christmas cards for a challenge(make 5 cards a month and by Christmas you will have a bunch to send out!!) Every month there is a theme, this month is to make cards with snow! LOL, kind of appropriate for our weather this week!

Nancy, very sweet thing for Alex to do! Glad he came and took care of your snow for you.
Sandra, I couldn't see the photo...might be because I am on the old dinosaur pc...will look on my tablet later.
Sharon, hope each day you begin to feel better. I haven't seen Frozen yet, but have heard nothing but good things about it.
Sonya, I LOVE Fall, too...but I do love the 4 seasons. Hope you get warmed up there. Enjoy visiting with your friend, how exciting for you.
Debbie, hope you can get some cooler temps soon! I would melt there I think!

Making some sausage vegetable soup tonight with some corn muffins, so better go get started...will check up on the rest of the posts here later.

JeanneLee attached the following image(s):
100_3750 (Small).JPG
JeanneLee Offline
#1058 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 2:20:48 PM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Was thanked: 213 time(s) in 198 post(s)
Sandra, I just waited long enough and got to see Troy's photo...GREAT photo!
TFS!
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1059 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 4:36:47 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Ok Lydia... LOL I am glad you are enjoying your nice weather I hope you enjoyed your walk.

Sonya.. How exciting seeing your friend you haven't seen in a while. Should be a nice time for you both. How was lunch??

Jeanne... Very nice cards thanks for sharing

Sonya and Sandra you both gave me inspiration to make some lay outs. I finally sat down and worked on 3 pages and completed them. I really wanted to use all CTMH products and embellishments which I did. I used the Sparkle and Shine paper/cardstock and embellishments as well as stamps. I am so proud of myself. Also the Artiste cart.

There was a Stamp of the Month called Illuminate ( all lantene ) well the sayings were so nice I had to use them on a Christmas page. Fun to do.

yesterday my DH was bored and made brownies he added peanut butter cups and some candy bars great for the wait line but boy were they good.

Have a good night all

lv2scrap02 Offline
#1060 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 4:40:09 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Jeanne..last year I put on the MB for everyone should try to make 5 Christmas cards a month then by Dec. you are set to go. I did that made my life so much easier. I already have my design picked out for next Christmas and will try and make 5 or more month.
SandraB. Offline
#1061 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 7:45:39 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

thanks for your kind comments on Troy's pic. He was pretty pumped coming off the ice and the players were all giving them high-fivesBigGrin! Was a bit cooler here today, I think our high was -5C but supposed to warm up tomorrow for the w/end. Hope the rest of you get some better weather soon.

JeanneLee: your cards look great

Nancy: glad you got some layouts done, I have a couple more pages I want to finish tonite

Sonja: you must be super excited to see your friend, you two will have lots to catch up on. Enjoy her visit. Hope you had a nice lunch.

Sharon: sorry you couldn't see the pic larger. Glad you're feeling better. How do you guys make up for all the missed school days?

Debbie: is there any cooler weather on the horizon? We always hear of animals in distress in either the heat or the cold here.

Well, tomorrow I'm off to the allergist. Not sure if we'll be any wiser or not when we're done. At least I have a day off workLOL!

I'm attaching another pic of Troy I took last nite for his staff to put in his Agency's newsletter. Sorry for so many pics of him latelyBlushing
SandraB. attached the following image(s):
Troy.jpg
Shelly Offline
#1062 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 8:20:41 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 309 time(s) in 271 post(s)
Hi all!

Boy, heard about all of you guys in the east and some of your snow totals. I'm so sorry. Hope you all stay safe and warm!

Debbie - Hope you find some ways to stay cool!

Nancy - How nice of Alex to clear your driveway. Glad you were able to get some layouts done.

Jeannelee - Love your cards. That is a good idea you and Nancy have about making some Christmas cards each month instead of working so hard at the last month.

Sandra - Love your pics of Troy! Don't apologize for sharing them, we love to see them!! Good luck at the allergist tomorrow.

Sharon - Hope you get better. I seem to keep coughing for weeks after I get a cold. Haven't seen Frozen, but have heard good things about it. My oldest DD (30) LOVES Disney and she really liked it.

Lydia - Hope you get your computer hooked up soon!

Sonya - How fun to get to see your friend and have her stay with you! Hope you warm up.

Babysat my GS overnight Monday. It was my DD and SIL anniversary. Poor baby had a horrible cold and the usually happy baby just cried if anyone talked to him. He just wanted to be held. He had just started eating rice cereal and loved it, but after getting medicine and having to get his nose wiped so much, when I tried to give him some, he would just cry and turn his head when he saw the spoon coming towards him. Ended up sitting up with him most of the night because of his coughing. But he was much better Tuesday and today when I had him he was pretty much better. Just a little cough and still stuffy, but back to his happy self.
DebbieScraps Offline
#1063 Posted : Thursday, January 23, 2014 3:28:14 AM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 161 post(s)
Sandra, you can post as many photos as you like, I am always happy to look at people's photo's. Sometimes I can see them sometimes I can't, don't know why it is like that, obviously my computer! I was able to see the latest one BigGrin

It seems as though we will have at least another week of these high temperatures but it will only really start to cool down in March, February is normally out hottest month of the year Mad Even late at night it is just hot! I am just hoping and praying that the air con is fixable, it is an old one!

We have a long weekend coming up and a huge fireworks display, am planning to go with a friend, it is always a good evening.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1064 Posted : Thursday, January 23, 2014 7:17:48 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Sandra... thanks for sharing the photos..

Shelly... so sorry GS was sick. it is so hard when they are so young. Hoping he is feeling better soon

Debbie... our news paper always has a picture of the Fireworks display. Enjoy and I hope your air con is fixed soon. Are you hosing down Jet??? to cool him off..

Last night it was -5 deg. everything is iced up now. My son in law is dropping off Abigail at 10am.

I have been spoiled the past couple of weeks either he picks her up early 4pm or drops her off in the am around 10am.

Monday back to normal 8:15am to 6pm.

I am annoyed with myself because I have had this image in my mind what I wanted to create with Abigail's photo layout and I had lost my train of thought and never did what I wanted to do. The whole idea using the Lanterns were to say "You Light Up My Life" on the layout and never did that!!! Now to see if I can take it all apart.

With this weather DH is in the house all the time he consistently comes into my craft room asking questions, making conversation. I just want to craft. venting venting

Have a good day
PedalPower! Offline
#1065 Posted : Thursday, January 23, 2014 7:18:48 AM(UTC)
PedalPower!

Sandra...love the picture of your son! He's a handsome one, that's for sure!

We are freezing cold again today, but no delays or cancellations. Thank goodness.

Lunch yesterday was really good, but we had a very odd mannered server. Very strange, because they usually have such good wait staff there. He won't last long, I'm afraid.

I have a boring day today...just cleaning the house and if I feel like doing some scrapbooking I'll tackle some pages, too. I may just huddle under a blanket....brrr. Tongue
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1066 Posted : Thursday, January 23, 2014 2:11:08 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Originally Posted by: PedalPower! Go to Quoted Post
Sandra...love the picture of your son! He's a handsome one, that's for sure!

We are freezing cold again today, but no delays or cancellations. Thank goodness.

Lunch yesterday was really good, but we had a very odd mannered server. Very strange, because they usually have such good wait staff there. He won't last long, I'm afraid.

I have a boring day today...just cleaning the house and if I feel like doing some scrapbooking I'll tackle some pages, too. I may just huddle under a blanket....brrr. Tongue

Sonya... they make thermal under ware it is very thin and I hear it works great BigGrin
PedalPower! Offline
#1067 Posted : Thursday, January 23, 2014 3:25:53 PM(UTC)
PedalPower!

Nancy...I need to buy the spanx version of thermal underwear. Now THAT I would wear!
SandraB. Offline
#1068 Posted : Thursday, January 23, 2014 9:29:12 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Thanks everyone for your kind comments about Troy...just don't want to bore anyone with his photos. Allergist appt., went well...no allergies[biggrin)! Not sure why I get so itchy at times, but will just have to live with it.

Shelly: glad your gs is feeling better

Debbie: have fun at the fireworks

Sonja: hope you stayed warm today

Nancy: hope you are able to fix Abigail's pages

Better run, as it's late tonite...went for coffee with my friends earlier. Still didn't get my pages quite done, just a bit to finish.

Take care everyone and happy craftingBigGrin BigGrin
Shelly Offline
#1069 Posted : Thursday, January 23, 2014 10:57:28 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 309 time(s) in 271 post(s)
Hi everyone!

Sandra - Hope you get your pages finished. Glad your appt. went well. Hope you can figure out what is making you itch.

Sonya - I hope you can get warm!

Nancy - Did you get your page fixed? I know what you mean about your DH bothering you when he is stuck in the house. I worry about my DH driving me nuts when he retires next year. He doesn't have any hobbies so should be interesting.

I may only be tending my GS for a few more weeks. My SIL really is unhappy with his new job and his old job is begging him to come back and will match his current pay. They will save a ton on gas and can work out their schedules so they won't need a babysitter. I'm happy for them and I won't miss getting up at 4:40 a.m. on days he comes, but I am sure going to miss him. So now my DD just needs to get her job to change her hours to work hours. So crossing my fingers for them to work it all out.

Hoping to have a while tomorrow to work on some Valentine make and takes for an activity for our women's organization at Church in a few weeks. I have found some good ideas on Pinterest, so just need to see if I can actually work them out.

Have a good day!
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1070 Posted : Friday, January 24, 2014 4:44:38 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1488 time(s) in 1185 post(s)
Originally Posted by: PedalPower! Go to Quoted Post
Nancy...I need to buy the spanx version of thermal underwear. Now THAT I would wear!

Between this and Voldemort you are keeping me laughing!! LOL
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1071 Posted : Friday, January 24, 2014 6:10:44 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

What a day I had today....

I didn't have Abigail today because I had a chirop. appt. (haven't gone in 7 weeks) I knew I was due and a quick check up with my docotr then we had to visit a new Bank my DH wanted to open an account...

We go to Chirop. at 8:15 am it is 10 deg. out so cold now I ave been sick for so long that the cold really was unbearalble so DH said make sure you have a warm scarf, gloves and hat on.

Go to the chirop. parked right near the door so I said I don't need my gloves or hat. Ran in came out and went to the Bank parked near the door so I didn't need gloves, hat. Get in the car
look down and I don't see my gloves!!! I said I didn't wear them in either place where could they be. Mind you last year I lost my really good leather fur lined gloves. (I never ever lose anything) so that was a first for me. Now a second pair!! Now in the car on my way to the other doctor I call Bank they were nice enough to look around and didn't see them. I call the chirop no she said but I will look outside in case they fell out of the car! nothing.
DH doesn't let me forget. Anyway I said I really need to do something..

So DH treats me to lunch and I see a nail store I said drop me off there I am going to trat myself to a manicure so he drops me off and I said I will call you when I am done. I hate not having my own car but DH couldn't see taking it out since we had to do things together.

So it is quiet in the nail salon and I got treated with royalty. Hotpillows on my back, massage did the nails and then they said they would give me some tlc. warm towels on the arms and soothing lotions.

Call DH picks me up and I see my gloves sitting on the seat!!! I said where were they he said the Bank called him up and said someone found them in the parking lot. What I must have done is put the gloves on my lap not realizing it got out and they fell. OMG is this what old age is forgetting things. I have a habit of always checking things twice so find it hard to believe I could lose gloves twice.

Oh and after I had my nails done waiting for DH I went into Macy's and bought myself a pair of gloves exactly like the ones I lost last year. Funny thing about 15 yrs. ago these gloves were 19.99 and thought that was alot and now they were 48.00 on Sale for 36.00 Bought a nice scark and socks.

So all in all it was a nice day a little crazy and hectic but a good day.LOL

Came home and was exhausted and Hannah came for dinner Alex had a Sweet 16 Party to go to and the Host had a Limo Bus pick all the kids for the Country Club Sweet 16. Yo be young again

We did take out

No crafting today hoping tomorrow.

Shelly... boy do you have to get up early to babysit.. hoping it all works out for you and your daughters work schedule

Sonya... your are too funny, actually in Macy's when I saw the thermal underware I thought of you. LOL stay warm

Sandra.. we love seeing photos post anytime

Debbie... hoping your air con is fixed

Joy.. enjoying the warm weather??

Have a good night all
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1072 Posted : Friday, January 24, 2014 8:39:56 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

I was going to turn on my computer and make a nice long post instead of tablet typing but I caught a cold and am kind of miserable. So maybe tomorrow.

Much warmer at Jills then at home!
NJsharon Offline
#1073 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2014 6:06:13 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

My cold is still lingering, just a slight cough & yucky nose now. Glad it is the weekend so I can rest up. Not much going on this weekend!

Beautiful sunrise outside this morning!

Serene & quiet, before we get another 1-3" of snow later today!

I finished off the little survival bags for my CTMH open house. Happy with them. Simple but cute. I made about 55 of them!!!

This is the front...

Then what is inside them, in the bag...

Today will be spent doing laundry & hopefully relaxing around the house!

Nancy, funny about the gloves! Glad you got them back though, that was lucky!
Sandra, I love seeing the pics of Troy. I can tell how proud of him you are too! You should be, what a wonderful young man!
Joy, you have to change your avatar/pic, poor doggie is still December! lol

lv2scrap02 Offline
#1074 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2014 7:13:31 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hope you feel better Joy

Sharon... Yesterday was my first day feeling less congested felt normal now this morning my nose is running!!! No matter who you talk to is sick Feel better

Today I will catch up on wash do a little cleaning than have some errands to run

I think I am going to attach my gloves to my new scarf LOL

Years ago I think we use to do that with our little ones so they wouldn't lose them

Have a great day
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1075 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2014 7:16:22 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Sharon I couldn't see any pictures!!!
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1076 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2014 7:26:39 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Ok so now on my desk top and can see the beautiful sunrise. Cute survival kit Sharon

Is the fox from the Stamp of the Month for Feb.???

NJsharon Offline
#1077 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2014 7:30:14 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Originally Posted by: lv2scrap02 Go to Quoted Post
Ok so now on my desk top and can see the beautiful sunrise. Cute survival kit Sharon

Is the fox from the Stamp of the Month for Feb.???

Oh good, yes the fox is from the Feb Stamp of the Month. I love him!

My Mum sent me some English dumpling mix, so think I am making soup & dumplings today. Mmmm. Nice for a chilly & possibly snowy day!
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1078 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2014 9:29:25 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

I finally turned on my computer and changed Nick. I hope January Nick shows up soon. I just haven't had my regular computer on much in January.

I read everything yesterday, but really don't remember tons! Too much congestion in my head!

Sandra, nice pictures of Troy! He looks like such a sweet man.

Sharon, beautiful sunrise! And your bags are so cute. :)

Nancy, your glove story is so cute! Yes, tie them to your scrarf. Laugh

Shelly, I hope things work out for SIL's job.

Sonya, have you got your spanx long underwear on!!!???!!! LOL

JeanneLee, how is the snow in your area?

Debbie, I think we are all having extreme weather, yours is just opposite of ours.

We need to get with it at Jill's. Except we need to do a bunch of sanding and we are both fighting this cold and don't really want all the paint dust up our noses. She wants her kitchen painted. There are so many tiny little space that will be a challenge to paint.

Jeffie is missing his mommy. He slept on the couch during the evening last night with his head on my lap, and this morning, he was sitting in my lap. It wasn't easy to fit a 100 pound dog on my lap.
BingoLady Offline
#1079 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2014 12:31:09 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Was thanked: 978 time(s) in 664 post(s)
A big hello to all of you.
Sharon hope you are feeling better.
Ivscrap The weather has been so nice here in Tucson. The only thing we had
yesterday was alot of wind.
Jenne, I like the cards you made.
Shelly, so sad when they are so young and get sick. Hope he is doing better.
Debbie, you and your friend have fun, and enjoy the fireworks.
Pedalpower, just get your little blankey and stay warm.
Sharon, what a beautiful picture of the sun and the snow.
Sorry I hope I didn't forget anyone.
Oh yes Sandra nice picture of you son. I would like to see some more pictures
of all of you ladies.
Have a nice weekendLove Love
Now I hope this posting goes threw.BigGrin
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1080 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2014 1:16:53 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Lydia, do you ever get those awful dust storms that go through Phoenix? Haboobs, or something like that.