Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

43 Pages«<40414243>
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1231 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2014 4:20:05 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1483 time(s) in 1180 post(s)
Hi all on our wonderful bright sunny day!!! Can you tell I like the sunshine. Love

Sandra, so nice that you will be able to see your DD and watch Troy at the same time!

Shelly, how did your night go? I had surgery for a deviated septum several years ago, but didn't have to wear anything under my nose. It was kind of a miserable week, though, as I had this plastic thing in each nostril with a stitch through to hold it in. It was to keep things in place while the surgery healed. I still have sinus issues, but not quite as bad. Instead of a constant sinus infection, I am down to one every couple of years.

Nancy, Nick isn't great, but I really don't think he has gotten worse. He hobbles and barks, but he still hops himself up on the couch if no one is around he can sucker into helping him up.

Lydia, are you still having great weather?

I got my craft room almost mucked out. It looks much better! I can find things again. One thing I did - I had three really old wallpaper books. I went through and cut out the pages I liked. Wallpaper makes great background paper. Quite a bit of what I saved will be good for man cards.

DH is doing fairly good. We walked to the pharmacy this afternoon. It is about five blocks away. He just has to regain his strength from not eating for several days.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1232 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2014 5:43:22 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Was thanked: 1282 time(s) in 997 post(s)
Hi Girls,

Shelly... you are right about the ice.. this snow fall is washed away because of all the rain we have been having but there is all solid ice left. Terrible. When you get to the end of the street to turn on a major road way the ice is so high you can't see a thing. We are now suppose to get thunder ice storms.. new one for me thunder and snow and ice.
Glad to hear your DD is doing ok and so nice of you to take your grandson home with you.

Joy.. glad to hear DH is doing better. Poor Nick..

Sandra.. glad your weather is nice we hear all this weather is coming from Canada!

It is not the computer it is me getting use to a new system. Before you had all the document folders this is so different. But I love the speed and you can have 10 different programs on the screen it is awesome.

Cleaned out my old lap top so we will see how DH does with it. He just wants to use it to make his videos and a new DVD so many things have changed with the Garden Rail Road so it should even be better this time around.

Well hoping everyone enjoys their weekend
SandraB. Offline
#1233 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2014 8:39:59 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 278 time(s) in 237 post(s)
so much for the warm weather, we hit a balmy high of -13C with a windchill felt like -21Bored! I just got an e-mail about a new cart...Creative Everyday Cards. Maybe it's been out for awhile and I just haven't noticed it. Might order a digital copy of it as it's 30% off here now. I'm thinking digital is the way to go for me now as Michael's doesn't seem to be getting any new ones in and I don't feel like paying the shippingAngry!

Nancy: glad you are getting the new program figured out. If they say your weather is coming from Canada, then you had better bundle upLOL!

Joy: glad dh is doing better, hope he doesn't overdo it though. Glad you got your craft room all cleaned out. I keep chucking stuff out of mine, but it doesn't seem to make a difference...maybe someday it will showLOL!

Groceries and housework tomorrow and then cousin & crafty wife are coming for dinnerBigGrin! I'm pretty sure we will be making a trip to Michael's thoughLOL! Other than that just trying to keep warm.

Hope everyone else is doing well. Take care and happy craftingBigGrin BigGrin

Shelly Offline
#1234 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2014 10:32:23 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 307 time(s) in 269 post(s)
Sandra - Stay warm. I saw that cart. I think it came out just on Thursday. I'm thinking about it. I don't like the colors they show with the newer carts lately. Too retro for me. have fun at Michaels. Hope you find good stuff.

Nancy - Good luck with the operating system. My son set my dad's up last weekend. He said you don't have to use that, there is something similar to the old way you can choose. He used it for my dad. It's still different I think, but not as much I guess.

Joy - Glad DH is doing better. You want to come work on my craft room when you are done, PLEASE! It needs it so badly! Kristi has stents in her nose also. She says they feel like they are going to fall out. I doubt that. She is pretty sore.

Well had the baby last night and the little "darling" woke up EVERY hour! I was so frustrated. He would go back to sleep just being rocked for a few minutes, but what a long night! I didn't go back to sleep as easily, and then it seemed just as I did, he would wake up again. I was tired all day.

Hoping to either work on some projects tomorrow, but who knows what my DH may have planned for me.

Have a good weekend!
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1235 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 6:52:46 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Sandra... if was so foggy here all day yesterday between the white ice and now and the fog is was dangerous to drive. Looks like a nice day today warmer temps but a clear sunny day

Shelly.. I am getting use to Windows 8.1 each time I am on it I am learning something new.

I think that was my problem with my older lap top I never wanted to update to a new browser or operating system. Possibly my friend was saying that is why it was so slow

Poor Shelly I hope you can rest up today that is rough getting up all during the night. Maybe GS will nap today

Today I have shopping at Costco nails and than hoping to scrapbook some pages. I really need to catch up but have a lot to go. DH is complaining I haven't touched his grand chidrens album in a long time thank goodness we don't get a lot of pictures from them.

My crafty friend came over yesterday and she is trying to make more cards using her cricut (baby bug) for her grand children cards and scrap pages and she says she has to keep reminding herself she is a stamper and a good stamper, reason being she is getting so frustrated with the mats and the images not cutting out right.

Some of the images on my Elmo Seasons cartridge you really can't see the layers on the pages so here she is thinking she is done and when I look at the card I realize there are layers missing.

I told her I have ruined so much paper and good cardstock trying to cut something out I told her in the beginning it is trial and error

I got a scam order for CTMH. They tried this last year the order was close to 500.00 last Summer and they want you to mail the order to their address and they will send you a check . I knew better Then I just got another email for 500.00 in CTMH products and they wanted the order sent to a P.O. Box!! I said sorry thanks for the order but you have to order thru my CTMH Web site.

When I went on the CTMH Web site Blog their were so many gals that took the bait sent these Hugh order out without ever getting a dime !!!!

Well I better start getting ready

Enjoy the day all

joyfullycrafting Offline
#1236 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 8:10:53 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Oh my goodness, Nancy! That is awful about the CTMH scam!! I am so glad that you knew it was a scam.

Sometimes when don't know about which layers are which, I just cut with cheap white CS to figure them out. The DUDE cart is one of the hardest for me to know which layer to cut out of which color.

Going to a jewelry party at my SIL's house this afternoon. Meg is also going. My SIL is so sweet! Plus a few other errands.

DH is doing good. Silly man washed the car last night! Then, he woke up at 3 a.m. and stayed awake. Maybe needed to be taking care of Shelly's GS!!!!! LOL

I am doing good with Windows 8.1. I do need to get a little more software, though. And I still need to get my files transferred.
Shelly Offline
#1237 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 11:32:47 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Oh Nancy that is awful about the CTMH scams! Glad you knew better! Hope your weather improves.

Joy - Fortunately, GS is home with his mom and dad for the weekend. Haven't heard how he did last night. Not sure his dad could handle him up as often as he was for me. But my daughter can't lift him, so was probably interesting. He was starting to cough when he left here yesterday, so hoping he isn't getting sick.

I thought I was going to have a relaxing weekend, but my other daughter called and I forgot I said I would babysit for a couple hours today. Should be here soon. Then we have a Church talent show we are going to go see tonight.

My DH wants to go away next week, Wed through Sat. He's upset with me because I can't go. My DD will just be going back to work on Wed and she has no one else that week that can tend Wed and Friday for her. I'm trying to talk DH into going without me. He needs to get away. His work and others things have been very stressful lately and he needs a break.

Well have a good day.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1238 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 1:39:27 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

So nice to have a day to myself. Went and had my nails done then off to Costco (never again on a Sat) but really needed paper goods.

Then came home vacuumed, washed floors watching how to's on the new Lap Top.

Joy there are so many instructional videos on my lap top that it is a breeze now. I thought I watched them all the other night but now I finished watching them.

If your make of computer doesn't have the how to's you probably can google it.

Also they have a lot of Free apps to upload, pretty cool.

Now I need to make a quick Happy Birthday card for DH grandson he is going to be 3. Now
he is into sponge bob and I have nothing like that!!

I think I will have a look at Create a Critter

joyfullycrafting Offline
#1239 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 6:24:49 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

DH has 8.1 so I am getting my lessons from him! I have downloaded a couple of free games but haven't looked much at any of the other apps yet.

Had fun at the jewelry party but spent a bit too much. Oh well. I went to a MaryKay thing with Meg and got like $250 worth of MaryKay products for $25, so I am a happy camper tonight!

I have worship team practice tonight. I like it better when it is in the morning, but we have something called Upwards Basketball at our church, and our facilities are REALLY busy during the day right now, so it works better in the evenings during February and part of March.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1240 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 7:05:07 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Joy enjoy the Mary Kay makeup pretty nice all that makeup for 25.00. Glad you enjoyed the jewelry party.

I also downloaded some games and free apps

Went to dinner tonight the Outback we had to wait 75 minutes for a table. I couldn't believe how crowded it was but it is always worth the wait when the food is good. Plus we had gift cards from ChristmasBigGrin
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1241 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2014 6:13:14 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Good morning girls,

Beautiful day here today snow is melting

So sad a restaurant owner died from Carbon Monoxide . You would think a restaurant of this size would have detectors. This is the Mall we always go to Cheese Cake Factory is right next door then the Seafood Restaurant.

My girls are here already
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1242 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2014 10:08:52 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Nancy, that is a long wait for dinner! We saw a news report about the death. I was kind of surprised. I would have thought that the door would be opened and closed enough that the CO 2 would not built up that much. But DH said no, it would build.

Did any of you watch the Olympic closing ceremonies? Not us. The Daytona 500 was on!!! LOL

We are having beautiful weather!!! So excited for sun. High of 57 today and tomorrow.BigGrin

I don't really know what today holds. I had to cancel some appointments for DH last week, and he re-scheduled a couple of them for today. I need to get started on Jill's birthday gift. A friend is going to Jill's next week and she will take it with her. I will try and post a pic when I am done, at least on the facebook page. It is so much easier to post there. I can post pics straight from my phone instead of having to resize them to post here.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1243 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2014 11:18:43 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

I haven't updated my G for a LONG time. I was afraid. Scared I didn't want to get the Black Screen of Death.

Today,sucked it up and downloaded Cricut Sync on my new computer.

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! My precious G updated so quickly and perfectly!!!!!Wub I am a happy Gypsy Girl today.
BingoLady Offline
#1244 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2014 11:46:55 AM(UTC)
BingoLady

Was thanked: 969 time(s) in 655 post(s)
Hello to all of you.
Hope all of you are doing fine.
The weather here has been so nice. I feel so bad, because some of you are getting
all the snow storms. I hear and see the news, about all the accidents that are
happening. So stay safe and take care.
By for now.Love Lydia
 1 user thanked BingoLady for this useful post.
joyfullycrafting on 2/24/2014(UTC)
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1245 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2014 5:10:04 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

The news tonight said they were interviewing the restaurant employees and they said they all felt sick but didn't realize it was the carbon monoxide!!

Joy... nice to hear Cricut Sync downloaded with now problems that is my next thing to do.
Joy what are you making for Jill for her Birthday??

I did so much organizing today what do you do when you have so many albums!!! Hannah and Alex I have 5 Hugh albums, our family albums I started from when I met my DH 1980 I completed up to 2008.
Because I started making and selling cards so didn't have time to catch up on that then DH grand daughter came and 1 year later his grandson so started making albums for DH at least
3 or 4 (including his sons wedding) thankfully we don't get too many pictures from them lucky if we get Christmas and birthdays. Now Ms. Abigail I am on her 2nd album the 1 st. one is so heavy. So I organized most in my wall unit then I have a big closet in the hall way I stacked the vacation albums in there I figured we really don't go thru them much anymore.

Then worked on some cards.

Well lots of snow melted today now we hear we are getting more either Tuesday or Wed!!!!!!!

We still have mountains of iceAngry
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1246 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2014 5:22:33 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

What I am making for Jill is kind of hard to describe, so I will just make sure that I post a pic.
SandraB. Offline
#1247 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2014 7:13:03 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

we woke up to some real cold temps this a.m., but it warmed up nicely...I was quite surprised! We went from -29--10 this afternoonBigGrin! It's supposed to keep getting cold like that for the rest of this weekCursing! Alot of teachers away today, some at a seminar and report cards are due on Fri., so that could explain a few more of the absencesLOL!

Nancy: boy, sounds like you are getting that new system all sorted out. I have quite a few finished albums also, stored on a bookshelf downstairs. Sounds like you had fun with your crafting friend last week. Such sad news about the restaurant owner. Glad you had a nice dinner at Outbacks. Glad you didn't get caught up in one of those CTMH scams.

Joy: glad you enjoyed your parties. Look forward to seeing what you are making for Jill. I'm going to try to make a card for dh from the new cart tonite. You sound busy with all your appts. and rehearsals. Glad your G updated easily for you with no trouble. I guess I will have to do that since I bought these last few carts. We watched the Closing Ceremonies, they were very nice. DH & I even got up at 5:00 to watch the Canada vs Sweden game...crazy, huh! But at least Canada won so it was worth it.

Shelly: hope you got some rest this w/end.

Lydia: nice to see you again.

When my crafty cousin-in-law was here on Sat., we were curious as to how the Cricut markers worked, so we dug up a few you-tube videos and figured it out. Now I'm trying to cut a little car for a scrapbook page I'm doing. After that will start on dh's card from the new Creative Card cart.

Take care everyone, happy craftingBigGrin

Shelly Offline
#1248 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2014 8:06:20 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Nancy - Wow, you have done a lot of scrapbooking. nice to have them all organized. Can't believe you are getting more snow!! It's very springlike here. The trees are starting to bud and DH said he saw some of the tulips and daffodils starting to peak out. But this weekend it is supposed to get bad again.

Sandra - What did you think of the markers? I've used them a few times. I also bought some pens from a company that makes them to go in the Cricut. I think I've used them a little more. Your warm weather is still awfully cold!! Show us your card with the new cart, please! I'm interested in this cartridge.

Joy - Can't wait to see what you are making for Jill's birthday. Glad your G update worked well. I had it die on me with one once. Fortunately, PC replaced it! I've only updated it once since. I need to update my I sometime soon so that I can put the HP ink in it. I have one color left. How long was your nose sore after your surgery? My DD's is still so tender and unfortunately the baby keeps bumping it.

Lydia - Glad you are having nice weather. Is your computer working well for you?

Well I had my DD and GS all day again. Poor baby has an awful head cold. He is so miserable. Spent the day walking, rocking and cuddling the poor guy. He just wasn't happy and couldn't get comfortable. It was sad. Not sure if they are coming tomorrow or not. DD goes back to the Dr in the afternoon. If she has to work, then the baby will be going to the other grandma. Then maybe I can do some things on my list I made the other day.

Blacklist is back on tonight, and my other TV shows are back this week!

Edited by user Monday, February 24, 2014 8:07:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

lv2scrap02 Offline
#1249 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2014 6:13:25 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Good morning girls,

Joy.. happy to hear the Gypsy is doing well, I mine so much.

Sandra..You are still getting brutal temps it was really cold here last night

Shelly.. I have cricut markers and never tried them, I love how it outlines the image I really have to try it out.

when I saw the order come thru in a email it was way too weird. So many people fall for it and are out lots of money. Now my crafty friend said she also got scammed and answered the gal by saying she will offer her a discount but she needed to send her the money first cash the check and then place the order!! I wouldn't have gone that far.

Anyway another cold day here I guess we are getting ready for the snow.

Abigail was chatting up a storm yesterday now putting 2 and 3 words together before you know it will be sentences. Very bright little girl.

I saw the Black list last night surprising it wasn't any gore good show he is a great actor.

Shelly Offline
#1250 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2014 10:01:43 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Hi everyone.

YIPPEE!!! No one at my house today, and I might not have to babysit tomorrow and Thursday I don't. So I may have some free time. I'm kinda excited! My DH is going to be leaving to go down to Mesquite Wednesday through Saturday since I am babysitting on Friday and originally on Wednesday (that's still up in the air). I could have probably gotten out of it, but I would rather stay home all by myself. Plus, with the deep cold snap we had in December here, we may have some problems with our RV, like a broken water heater. I will let DH go deal with that. He's not fun to be around when things like that happen. I want relaxation, not stress.

Nancy - So glad you didn't fall for that CTMH scam! So fun Abigail is starting to talk. It's so fun to hear them come up with words and use expressions they hear us say. Has she given you a name yet? My GS first called me something that sounded like Dufa, then it was Sylba for a long time. Now I'm Gumma. My DH was Gump and now Gumpa. Never figured out where those first names of mine came from. Wish it would warm up for you and stop snowing!!

Have a great day!
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1251 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2014 1:43:47 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Nancy, I'll bet it is so much fun to hear Abigail talk in real words!!

Shelly, enjoy our time all by yourself! That sounds lovely.

Got my iron out and pressed on the fusible web for Jill's gift, then got a bunch of carts linked to my E. DH wondered how many I was linking. I refused to count them. But I wanted one of them linked for the font to use on Jill's gift.

I went to Megan's house to lay out the gift and get it pinned together. She has more floor space so it made it much easier. And I locked the dogs out. I didn't need help from them.

Then, dug out my 12x24 mat and got the words cut. I think I may order another pack or two of the big mats to have them on hand. I have quite a few 12x12 mats. And a few 6x12 mats. I should dig out my baby bug and do a little cutting with it.

It is a BEAUTIFUL day out. DH and I need to get out walking. Another one predicted for tomorrow, then it rains.
BingoLady Offline
#1252 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2014 2:24:38 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Was thanked: 969 time(s) in 655 post(s)
Hi Nancy, How nice doing a lot of scrapbooking. I havn't done that in a long
time. Right now I'm making book markers for the Gkids. I see that you are
getting more snow. They say we are getting rain, I hope.
How cute when they start talking. I talk to my GKids in Spanish, And hope
they learn it.

Shelly, enjoy the time by your self. And yes I'm enjoying my computer. Of course
It is so different. New ways of doing some things.

Joy, looking forward to seeing what you are making for Jill.

Sandra, Hi , enjoy your crafting.
Have a good day to all of you.
SandraB. Offline
#1253 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2014 7:07:40 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

still cold here and colder on the way. At least the sun comes out so it feels warmer than it really is, though it is short lived.

Joy: glad you got all your carts linked up. I'm so curious as to what you are making for Jill.

Nancy: it is so fun when they learn to talk. I don't think we'll be seeing tulips or daffodils here any time soonLOL!

Shelly: I liked using the markers once I got the hang of it. I don't have any of the pens. Didn't get to the card last nite...tonite's project. Hope you get to enjoy some free time to yourself, you deserve it.

Lydia: what kind of bookmarkers are you making? I would love some rain right about now

Crazy last few days at school...2 of our 3 teachers were away, so the kids figured they could just run the show...not!!

Better run and get to the card. Bye for now, take care and happy craftingBigGrin
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1254 Posted : Wednesday, February 26, 2014 7:18:55 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Good morning girls,

Today is bowling looking forward to getting out of the house then some of us are going to lunch should be nice. Then hoping to stop at Micahels and pick up some adhesive.

I haven't been there in close to a year. I always try and stock up when there is a Sale so I did pretty good.

Abigail speaks so perfect it surprises me I guess being around adults helps

We are supposed to get snow showers not bad.

Shelly I would do the exact thing you are doing relax and enjoy yourself you deserve it.

Sandra.. hope you get your cards done

Bingo Lady.. please share some of your card designs here would love to see them.

Joy.. looking forward to see what you create for DD birthday

I have yet to upload cricut sync to my new computer I guess I will do it soon

Have a great day everyoneBigGrin
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1255 Posted : Wednesday, February 26, 2014 9:48:06 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Good Morning. It's a beautiful day out! Tomorrow, however, is supposed to be rainy.

I am ready to press on my words for Jill's gift. After that, zigzagging with the machine and I will be done! It will take a bit, though, to get all of the little stuff stitched.

lv2scrap02 Offline
#1256 Posted : Thursday, February 27, 2014 5:29:37 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Yesterday was a crazy day of snow, rain then more snow then rain. Of course when we all got together to go to lunch the weather was terrible to drive but we decided to go anyway.

Lunch was fun good Chinese food.

Then came home and worked on my box cards they were fun to do. Did a couple for Easter and some for Birthdays. Just need to finish off the inside of the box.

Happy to say I am going to a Crop in 2 weeks. Haven't done that in ages. Should be fun also getting together with scrapping friends I have seen in a long while.

Today crafty friend is coming over she thinks she comes over too often I said once the weather breaks then me and Abigail will go to her house. But right now Abigail still takes her morning naps so it is better she comes here. Plus she is always crafting and makes some really pretty cards so looking forward to seeing what she makes.

Shelly... how is your daughter doing??

Joy.. are you done with the Birthday gift yet!!

Sandra.. keep your cold weather to yourself LOL we are supposed to get more snow this weekend!!

Well off to get ready for the day

Enjoy the day all
Shelly Offline
#1257 Posted : Thursday, February 27, 2014 9:45:53 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Morning everyone.

Nancy - Sounds like you had a nice lunch with your friends. The crop sounds fun too. Hope you get some good crafting in with your friend today. Please post pictures of your box cards!!

Joy - Can't wait to see Jill's present.

Sandra - Hope the kids at school are behaving better. Did you get your card done?

Lydia - Hi, hope you are doing well.

I've had a nice break. No babysitting or grandkids over for a couple days and none today either. I will have my GS tomorrow. Hoping he is doing better from his cold. His mom says he got his first tooth yesterday. I told her that could be part of his not feeling well. She says it is time to start the bottle now.

Well, yesterday I did lots of errands. But I finally made my 7 month old GS's blanket with his name and birthdate embroidered on it. I had totally forgotton about it, until I cleaned my sewing room up and found it. Hopefully going to get a couple of other sewing projects at least a good start on today.

Rainy day here today. May turn to snow later, depending on which news station you listen too. Will be rainy (or some snow, who knows) through the weekend. It was 65 here yesterday. Seems so strange to be that warm in February. Actually turned the A/C on in my car for a few minutes after it had been sitting while out running errands.

Have a good day!
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1258 Posted : Thursday, February 27, 2014 11:41:07 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Good morning. Still morning here! A rainy morning. But that is OK. We so need the rain.

I did take pics of Jill's gift, but I won't post them till after her bday. I will post on facebook. I will let you know when I do. It is a silly gift but I know she will like it.

She has a golden doodle and a German shepherd living at her house right now! Their owner is there until, I think, Sunday (she is having her house re-modeled and needed a place to stay) but then she is going out of town for a week. I hope Jill's house holds up! THREE big dogs. Oh my.

I got two cards made this morning with Art Nouveau. I used old wallpaper for the backgrounds on the. I didn't take pics. They were simple carts, but looked nice.

Shelly, glad you have had a couple of days to yourself! We all need those sometimes.

Nancy, hope you get lots of crafting done today!

Did your missing teachers all make it back, Sanda? Being a sub would be miserable.

Hi Lydia and everyone else!

Edited by user Thursday, February 27, 2014 11:42:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

joyfullycrafting Offline
#1259 Posted : Thursday, February 27, 2014 6:09:01 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

WOW! We were on page 3. So, mostly I am just posting to bump us up. BigGrin
SandraB. Offline
#1260 Posted : Thursday, February 27, 2014 7:23:12 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

wow! is it ever windy here now and supposed to get worse over night and colderCursing! Last nite I made a box from the Box it Up cart (I only have the digital copy). This is one cart I think the physical cart would be better, though I was able to print off a handbook for it (120 pgs. worth). Because I only have the digital cart I had to use CCR which meant some monkeying around to get the sizing right. Though I didn't try to set the sizing tab on the left hand side, maybe everything would be proportionate then. Might have to try it again.

Nancy: hope you had a nice lunch and had fun with your crafting friend.

Shelly: I did get the card done, just have to finish another page then will post a pic of everything. Glad you had a few days to yourself and got some sewing done

Joy: sounds like Jill's gift is coming along. Wow! 3 big dogs in Jill's house...lucky her. Our missing teachers were all back on Wed., thankfully!BigGrin The subs we had were somewhat familiar with the kids which helped some but it still wasn't the same as our regular teachers.

Sounds like people are starting to get their Explore machines, I'll be interested to see the comments on it and the Design Space.Unsure

Busy weekend coming up...two hockey games as well as dh's birthday dinner at dd's. Off to finish the page

Take care everyone, happy craftingBigGrin BigGrin