Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

PeggyT. Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, July 08, 2013 5:25:04 AM(UTC)
PeggyT.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 2575 time(s) in 1204 post(s)
I have CCR, E2 Anniversary Edition & Imagine. Each time I use CCR & cut with my E2, I get the Bridge error, have to close down my E2 & CCR (do I have to say how frustrating this is)and start all over again.

I have Windows 7 64 bit computer. CCR won't work with that version of Windows for me. Provocraft knew this was an issue before CCR release & so far as I know have not addressed this issue. I have to use CCR in a prior version of Windows.

CCR has been the most frustrating piece of software I have ever tried to use. The updates to our machines cause the machines to stop working. Why are there so many problems with Provocraft products now. I'm on the verge of selling all my machines, cartrides (120+) and going totally with the Silhouette Cameo. At least their software works.

Those of you who know me, know I do not post negatively but I would like some answers. Has anyone got solutions to these problems.

PC, don't delete my post. Get us some answers.
CricutGena Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, July 08, 2013 8:49:00 PM(UTC)
CricutGena

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 997 time(s) in 319 post(s)
Hello, I am not sure why you are under the impression that Craft Room will not work with a windows 7 computer, it has always worked with this version of windows. I can tell you that the bridge error happens when your antivirus is blocking the program from working. We can certainly assist you in adding the needed exceptions into your computer. Please call customer service at 877-7cricut. We would be happy to assist you!

-Cricut Gena