Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
BCSQ Offline
#31 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 3:14:31 PM(UTC)
BCSQ

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 690 time(s) in 623 post(s)
I need to add golfingrams to the flanker list. She signed up for my holiday swap 3 groups of 5. It was due in November and she will not be mailing the cuts. So please add her to the list.
golfingrams Offline
#32 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 4:39:30 PM(UTC)
golfingrams

Was thanked: 555 time(s) in 487 post(s)
Jen I am not a flaker, I have had constant communication with you and that I have been sick off and on. I also explained I could not get that witch redone right now with the holiday season here. But I guess whatever you think.
JeanP Offline
#33 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 6:49:26 PM(UTC)
JeanP

United States

Was thanked: 1002 time(s) in 806 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CricutCrazy Go to Quoted Post
Okay Jean and Gwen... I get it !! I had a different view on what I was supposed to do with this because I things I was told in the past. I had always been told that if possible, the person would need to make amends to the person that they flaked upon.

I am curious as to why Robin never sent me a PM and asked me about being removed from the list. If I got on it then I would be asking for the favor myself. I would also do something for the person that I had wronged, which I feel is more important than ignoring her and making something for someone else. IMHO Love

Perhaps one of you would like to take this list over ? I am sure you could be better at it than I am. No malice intended or taken... I clearly have some erroneous info about how it is supposed to be operated. I would be glad to relinquish it.

No malice intended or taken by me either.

Yes, I agree that the flaker should make amends to the person they flaked on but my understanding was that they could redeem themselves by completing one or 2 swaps and follow the rules set for that swap. Robin did that.

I have been flaked on at least 4 times and those people NEVER made amends. Usually the hostess asks for some angels to send something to the flakee. That has always worked to make the person flaked on feel somewhat better.
Robin assumed that if she completed a swap then the hostess(me in this case) could ask for her to be removed from the list. That is why I contacted you.

I have no desire to take over this list and don't care who does. I have my own list that I go by and have for many years now. My list also includes those who mail late, have an excuse for almost everything, and those that lack communication skills. I have occasionally given some of these people another chance only to have to go thru it again. I won't do it again. It just takes all the fun out of a swap when you have to babysit a bunch of adults. Maybe that makes me sound like a snob but I get tired of the same old thing over and over again.

CricutCrazy Offline
#34 Posted : Friday, December 19, 2014 8:24:23 AM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 1099 time(s) in 807 post(s)
ROCKIN ROBIN has been removed from the FLaker List ....... Merry Christmas to all !! Wub
 1 user thanked CricutCrazy for this useful post.
JeanP on 12/20/2014(UTC)