Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Creative Wishes Studio Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2013 11:44:59 AM(UTC)
Creative Wishes Studio

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Hi Ladies!!

I would like to get a group together for a blog hop using CTMH's brand new Artbooking Cartridge! The cartridge is not yet available to customers until August 1st so I would like to schedule the Hop to start August 20th. This way it gives everyone time to receive their cartridge and make some fabulous projects to share!

Please let me know if you are interested in joining in on the fun! This new cartridge has so many cool new features that I know we will be putting our cricuts in overtime mode trying out all of the different functions so I decided not to limit this hop to any particular type of project. Feel free to share any and as many projects made with your Artbooking cartridge as you would like on your blog. Please be sure to include basic tutorials showing which function keys you used, etc. as well as a list of the supplies you used for each project.

If you have not yet been introduced to the new Artbooking cartridge collection by CTMH, Here it is:

CTMH's Artbooking Cricut Cartridge Collection - $99 (Over $125 Value)

Product Description:

Take your scrapbooking to never-before-seen levels with the new Cricut® Artbooking collection! With oodles of images in each of 15 layout themes, you can create several coordinating pages for each theme using just two keys and one dial size. Images include accents, borders, titles, overlays, photo mats—in standard photo sizes!—and more. The Cricut® keys are optimized for creating 12" × 12" pages in a jiffy. You'll also love creating 10 themed mini books, also optimized for several different sizes using just two keys and one dial size. When you're finished cutting, use the coordinating stamp sets and Dimensional Elements shapes to add even more pizzazz!

Collection includes:

1 – Cartridge (700 images: Font, Mini Books, Layouts)
3 – My Acrylix® D-size stamp sets
3 – 12" × 9" Dimensional Elements (3 sheets of different shapes)

Creative Feature Keys: Title, Photo Mat 1, Photo Mat 2, Icon, Border, Overlay.

PRE-ORDERS:
Pre-Order Artbooking from me & I will pay for the shipping & tax! I will also send you a FREE Idea Book when I ship your cartridge to you first thing on August 1st. Please e-mail me at craftycouture@yahoo.com to pre-order your cartridge today!

Want your cartridge NOW instead of having to wait until August 1st? Purchase the Essentials Kit for only $49 to receive over $155 in brand new products and you will have immediate access to order the cartridge and any of the products from the new Idea Book. You will also receive a 22% discount on all of your orders so your Artbooking cartridge would then only cost you $77!! There is no commitment to purchase or sell anything after purchasing the Essentials Kit. It's a GREAT deal!! You can order the Essentials Kit here!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I am SO excited to get this Blog Hop going and can't wait to see all of the projects that are made!!

Jamie Leahy
Blog: www.creativewishesstudio.com
E-mail: craftycouture@yahoo.com

P.S. I am having a huge giveaway on my blog for a $150 CTMH Shopping Spree! For a chance to win this cartridge or any of CTMH's other cricut cartridges or products for FREE, please enter my giveaway here!

Missesdisney Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2013 3:55:12 PM(UTC)
Missesdisney

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I would definitely be interested in this blog hop! I just posted my first Artbooking project on my blog if you'd like to see but I'm going to be doing lots more!

http://stampmomma.com/el...um-made-with-artbooking/
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2013 12:41:47 AM(UTC)
Creative Wishes Studio

8 days left to take advantage of my pre-order deal for the ArtBooking Cartridge!! I am so anxious and excited for my customers that have pre-ordered already to receive their cartridges!!
#4 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2013 12:18:49 AM(UTC)
Creative Wishes Studio

In addition to my pre-order offer above, you can also get the August Stamp of the Month Set for FREE! It's an adorable set, A Chocolate Affair.