Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

duckfansx3 Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 21, 2013 4:18:17 PM(UTC)
duckfansx3

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 23 post(s)
I'm looking for some crafting friends to join my Thirty One team! I love using all of my Thirty One products to organize my craft room so I wanted to share this amazing opportunity with my crafty pals! I love to organize & craft so together Thirty One was the perfect match for me. I'm also a purse addict so... BONUS!! (lol) When you become a Thirty-One consultant anytime between now & August 14th you'll receive this BRAND NEW adorable suede skirt purse before it's available to anyone else (even me)!! This is in addition to all of the great items included in your enrollment kit! This is a perfect time to join whether you are just a consultant to receive the discounts or if you choose to host parties to earn extra spending money! Please PM or email me with any questions you may have. It's only $99 to join & you'll receive over $400 in products with the option to earn even more FREE products with the Start Swell program!
If you'd like to join my team just click on my link below & click "Join my team"! BigGrin

Thanks,
Alisha
jascheide@msn.com
www.mythirtyone.com/376514/

Go, Girl, Go Incentive!