Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

MaryStillman Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 31, 2013 2:44:31 PM(UTC)
MaryStillman

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1241 time(s) in 788 post(s)
I thought that CCR would import gypsy files. I just created one today, dragged it to my desktop and CCR sees the file, and allows me to go through the process, but it's not showing up in my list of projects.

Is there a secret to importing gypsy files? Or are gypsy files not compatible with CCR?

Thanks

Mary
Coah'sNana Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 31, 2013 2:55:27 PM(UTC)
Coah'sNana

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Virgin Islands (U.S.)

Was thanked: 15729 time(s) in 4247 post(s)
It should be. Were you actually able to do the File>Import? Make sure when you moved it from your G to your desktop, the file is NOT 0 bytes. It happens sometimes. As I recall, once you import to CCR, you need to SAVE as well. I think there are times you can't import to the G from CCR because of unsupported features, but not the other way around. If you continue to have issues with it, maybe a call to support can clear it up. HTH
MaryStillman Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2013 8:23:54 AM(UTC)
MaryStillman

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1241 time(s) in 788 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Coah'sNana Go to Quoted Post
It should be. Were you actually able to do the File>Import? Make sure when you moved it from your G to your desktop, the file is NOT 0 bytes. It happens sometimes. As I recall, once you import to CCR, you need to SAVE as well. I think there are times you can't import to the G from CCR because of unsupported features, but not the other way around. If you continue to have issues with it, maybe a call to support can clear it up. HTH

Thanks Coah's Nana. The files were greater then 0 kbs, and I did also try by changing the file association to CCR. It looks like CCR is going to import because I get the busy clock, but when it is finished, the file has not been imported. It lets me browse for the file, choose the file, but doesn't import.

Thanks.

Mary