Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

dorichatelain44314a80 Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2013 11:26:28 AM(UTC)
dorichatelain44314a80

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 118 time(s) in 115 post(s)
I rearranged the craft room again. I am hoping that this will be the last time. I put most of the craft supplies in the closet. I have started collecting glass jars to put stuff in. I still have some labels to remove and ?I am trying to figure out what color I want the lids to be.

http://pinterest.com/pin/468092954990529470/

Edited by user Thursday, August 01, 2013 11:27:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

JoyceG Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2013 2:38:46 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 897 time(s) in 586 post(s)
I take it you have recently moved into a bigger place. What a difference having a room that can be totally dedicated to hobbies. Your room looks great!!

In my 12 years of collecting supplies and having a room dedicated to scrapping...I've learned I needed more shelf and cabinet space than table space. When I had my 20 feet of table space, I had so much stuff piled up that I spent so much time digging out things I wanted. I did away with the tables, lined the walls with shelves and now I have two 4 ft tables for my work space. One table is my cricut and stamping station and the other table is where I work on actual layouts.

Joyce
dorichatelain44314a80 Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, August 02, 2013 1:07:25 PM(UTC)
dorichatelain44314a80

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 118 time(s) in 115 post(s)
We did move in May. This is the first house we have had in 12 years. It feels really great having a craft room. We need the table space because there are 3 of us who uses the space. I had only the one 6 foot and the 4 foot table in there with the drafting table but with the cricut and cutting mat on the 4 foot table that only left us with the drafting table and the 6 foot table. it was ok if there were only 2 of us in there but then husband bought a wide format photo printer and it takes up 2 feet of a 6 foot table so that only left 4 foot of space.... I stacked plastic crates on their sides and used them for shelves in my closet. That gave me a major amount of space. the larger totes that didn't fit in the crates or in the cabinet went under the table where the printer is located. no body could sit there any way and the totes are still easy to get to. at the end of the tables I put another stack of crates and put the office supplies we need at hands reach on it and then some books and other supplies in them.