Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Soshescraps Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2013 12:43:08 PM(UTC)
Soshescraps

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1113 time(s) in 882 post(s)
Hello everyone,

I joined the circle using reward points, completed the purchasing process but I am unable to access the circle mb. Spoke with PC and they are sending my complaint to the tech department. I was informed it may take another 2-3 days before this problem is corrected.

Has anyone else had this issue? I'm able to view the circle rewards, look at old circle magazines and receive the circle discount.

TIA
Clammdunc Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2013 12:48:57 PM(UTC)
Clammdunc

Was thanked: 274 time(s) in 251 post(s)
You are far better off than I. I joined on the 6th and have a rewards receipt and that is it. I called yesterday and the gal told me I would be receiving an email with an activation code shortly and have yet to get anything. She also told me they were working on getting us connected to the circle mb. Who knows how long that will take. I'm running out of patience!
Merrie Jones Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2013 1:27:37 PM(UTC)
Merrie Jones

Was thanked: 984 time(s) in 387 post(s)
Lucky you. At least your points worked! I thought 'maybe' they had fixed the problem- but no, I still can't get my order to 'place'. It still says $0.00 total & 'unexpected cart value'.ThumbDown . Shoot, I would be happy to see the Circle Rewards & get the discount. Oh well, off to live chat.LOL
Soshescraps Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2013 1:30:22 PM(UTC)
Soshescraps

United States

Originally Posted by: MerrieJones Go to Quoted Post
Lucky you. At least your points worked! I thought 'maybe' they had fixed the problem- but no, I still can't get my order to 'place'. It still says $0.00 total & 'unexpected cart value'.ThumbDown . Shoot, I would be happy to see the Circle Rewards & get the discount. Oh well, off to live chat.LOL

That happened to me too Merrie, I had to purchase something in order to complete the purchase. So I put a .99 cents digital image in my cart. Maybe you should try that and see if it works.
Soshescraps Offline
#5 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2013 1:32:18 PM(UTC)
Soshescraps

United States

Originally Posted by: Clammdunc Go to Quoted Post
You are far better off than I. I joined on the 6th and have a rewards receipt and that is it. I called yesterday and the gal told me I would be receiving an email with an activation code shortly and have yet to get anything. She also told me they were working on getting us connected to the circle mb. Who knows how long that will take. I'm running out of patience!

Today when I called the clerk told me my email had already went out. When I told her I hadn't received it yet she suggested I check my junk mailbox. Well it wasn't there either so she resent it and I got it right away. I joined August 7th. Your code should be ready.
Clammdunc Offline
#6 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2013 1:46:33 PM(UTC)
Clammdunc

Was thanked: 274 time(s) in 251 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Soshescraps Go to Quoted Post
Today when I called the clerk told me my email had already went out. When I told her I hadn't received it yet she suggested I check my junk mailbox. Well it wasn't there either so she resent it and I got it right away. I joined August 7th. Your code should be ready.

I spoke with live chat today and they gave me a code but said that if it didn't work I was going to have to be patient cause they are working on it. I never received an email. Now I keep getting unexpected cart value when I try and check out.
JoyceG Offline
#7 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2013 2:10:44 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 942 time(s) in 611 post(s)
I joined in July and I had to add a 99 cent digital image to complete the check out using the code. I can see I'm a circle member and I can see the magazines but I don't have access to the circle MB. Nor do I see the rewards for 1000 points for circle members. I still only see the 3000 pt circle member carts which I can't get cause technically I am a member..just without the circle status.

Joyce

Edited by user Tuesday, August 13, 2013 2:11:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

JoyceG Offline
#8 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2013 2:15:22 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Was thanked: 942 time(s) in 611 post(s)
oh..forgot to say that they've had my info..including screen shots of what I see when logged in for over a week now. So don't expect the 2-3 day thing to be accurrate :) Just hang in there..it will get fixed sooner or later. I know it's a bummer...but I've been waiting a month to see the circle boards...I can wait a little longer...wanna go do some cricut cutting during our wait??Love

Joyce
MamasScrappin Offline
#9 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2013 6:10:38 PM(UTC)
MamasScrappin

Was thanked: 694 time(s) in 631 post(s)
I ordered on 08/06/13 and never received an email with my code, so I called today. The first person I spoke with said 'well you should have received it, I'll get you a code". She gives me the code and nothing else, no instructions or where to go, nothing. So I try to figure it out myself and nothing. I call back and got another person, he did a screen share with me so he could be on my computer and see what I was seeing and help me. He walked me through everything. We even had problems checking out as we'd get the message about the value since it was $0.00. We tried everything. Ended up having to add a $.99 digital image to check out. It worked. He was extremely helpful and stayed on the line the whole time. Although I can't access the circle MB or the circle rewards and I don't show on my posts the circle, but under account it shows that I'm a Circle member. What a pain in the butt!!! I just hope I get my cartridge soon!!!
scrapalette Offline
#10 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2013 7:08:12 PM(UTC)
scrapalette

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 19164 time(s) in 8571 post(s)
Be aware that exclusive Circle rewards haven't been a "perk" since Aug 2012. I know some people who have joined since then have called and been added in as a Circle member, but I think that was in error and won't be happening any more.
beetlebugmart Offline
#11 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2013 7:47:25 PM(UTC)
beetlebugmart

United States

Was thanked: 207 time(s) in 137 post(s)
I have number but that is it. I can't see messageboard, can't see rewards, no circle head. I too had to add a .99 digital image and I DON'T even use CCR. I wish this company would get their stuff together before they started something. Since they started this last year, there should have been no issue this year. I heard they might have a new machine coming out. Ha. Hopefully, no kinks in this one but that's a long shot. I haven't called yet b/c I have been working during the day but will be calling tomorrow.
bugaloo Offline
#12 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2013 10:56:16 PM(UTC)
bugaloo

Was thanked: 791 time(s) in 343 post(s)
Originally Posted by: scrapalette Go to Quoted Post
Be aware that exclusive Circle rewards haven't been a "perk" since Aug 2012. I know some people who have joined since then have called and been added in as a Circle member, but I think that was in error and won't be happening any more.

Thank you, Scraplette, for this info. I didn't realize this happened and was just about to sign back up so that I could use my rewards points for some circle cartridges. I would've been very disappointed to find out after I signed that this is no longer a perk. You just saved me 3000 of my reward points. (I don't have anything to spend them on...but...I have 'em!)

scrapalette Offline
#13 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2013 7:26:37 AM(UTC)
scrapalette

United States

I think you should call PC and clarify. I posted based on this post in a Circle thread:

Originally Posted by: CricutGena Go to Quoted Post
Hello Everyone, please note that extra Circle Exclusive items in the rewards section are no longer a perk to the Circle membership. If this ever changes we will let you know.

Thank you- Cricut Gena

But I saw another post where someone said they called and they were added. Huh
Soshescraps Offline
#14 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2013 7:50:07 AM(UTC)
Soshescraps

United States

Originally Posted by: scrapalette Go to Quoted Post
I think you should call PC and clarify. I posted based on this post in a Circle thread:

But I saw another post where someone said they called and they were added. Huh

Scrapalette does that mean that those exclusive circle carts are going away?
scrapalette Offline
#15 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2013 8:07:16 AM(UTC)
scrapalette

United States

I don't know. Last August I was told the remaining Circle items {scarves, charms, CB folders, etc} would be added to rewards with the Circle carts and Circle members who already had access to the Circle exclusive items would be able to buy them until they ran out. But, personnel changed and the rewards program was in limbo. People who joined the Circle were no longer automatically added into the rewards site as a Circle member, but they were added if they called PC.

I took Gena's post to mean that CS would not be adding anyone to rewards as a Circle member any longer. But, I don't know what will happen with "leftover" Circle carts or other merchandise.
 1 user thanked scrapalette for this useful post.
Soshescraps on 8/15/2013(UTC)
MotoMomof2 Offline
#16 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2013 3:01:57 PM(UTC)
MotoMomof2

Was thanked: 380 time(s) in 286 post(s)
just got off the phone with them was told it would be another 2-3 days for it to work right unless I wanted to buy something and pay for it, she suggested a digit cut for .99, I said I have a $50 credit I havent used yet why would I pay for one I dont want, she was very nice and suggested I look for something I want or wait, I guess I will wait some more
BJR Offline
#17 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2013 7:29:28 AM(UTC)
BJR

Was thanked: 446 time(s) in 327 post(s)
Wow I guess I will call before I think about it- almost joined but if I can not buy any of the carts on the circle with my rewards points- that would be a big bother- because that is half the reason to join- would we be then circle lower class members since we could not buy anything with our reward points? I am so confused about the whole thing now.Unsure BJR.
scrapalette Offline
#18 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2013 8:06:11 AM(UTC)
scrapalette

United States

Originally Posted by: BJR Go to Quoted Post
Wow I guess I will call before I think about it- almost joined but if I can not buy any of the carts on the circle with my rewards points- that would be a big bother- because that is half the reason to join- would we be then circle lower class members since we could not buy anything with our reward points? I am so confused about the whole thing now.Unsure BJR.

I guess if you want to consider yourself that, you can. But I don't think anyone would. And remember, the prior exclusive carts {and the perk of exclusive rewards for Circle members} were from when members paid $$$ to join the Circle {and joining with reward points wasn't an option}.
MamasScrappin Offline
#19 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2013 10:35:06 AM(UTC)
MamasScrappin

But no where does it state that we can't purchase the "exclusive" carts with our rewards if we purchased a membership with rewards.

There is definitely something wrong as I've got all my circle info under my account information, but nothing shows up under my posts, nor can I access anything circle related. I'm just hoping I actually receive the cartridge I ordered.

I joined as I had a bunch of points and with all the talk of PC possibly doing away with the rewards, I figured it was a good way to use some of them.

I don't think those of us who use rewards points should be "punished" in any way because we didn't pay money for the membership. We are still loyal followers of Provo craft.

It is this type of attitude that has come from circle membership prior that has turned people off to the thought of Circle membership. I know it kept me from it. I just figured what the heck, I'd join for the year and see what all the hoopla is about and see if I like it enough to renew next year.

It shouldn't matter whether someone pays money for the membership or uses rewards points to purchase the circle membership. It is not written anywhere stating that we don't have the same benefits of membership as someone who has paid money for it. If it had stated that somewhere then I would understand and accept it, but not in this case as it is not written in the choices or anywhere else that I can find. If someone can find it somewhere, please post and prove me wrong. But in the meantime, I am a circle member according to my account and I should have all the access as anyone else does. So, in other words, at this point, I have used my rewards of 3000 to purchase a cart and that is it.

Not nice.Mad
 1 user thanked MamasScrappin for this useful post.
BJR on 8/17/2013(UTC)
scrapalette Offline
#20 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2013 10:57:50 AM(UTC)
scrapalette

United States

Whoa nelly! I'm not saying you can't buy them because you used rewards points to join the Circle. It's just that exclusive rewards for Circle members {which is where the old Circle carts were} is no longer a "perk" of Circle membership and hasn't been since the program changed last August.

When you join, either with money or points, this is what you get:

Along with the cart you choose when you purchase your membership:

This yearly membership includes:
The 2013-14 Cricut Circle™ Charmed cartridge
10% off of all purchases made on Cricut.com
Free shipping on orders over $50 made on Cricut.com
Exclusive promotions on Cricut.com
Double reward points for purchases on Cricut.com
Cricut Circle™ memberships are non-transferable. Benefits are only extended to the individual who purchases the membership.

That's listed with all the Circle cart options.

Now, as to what PC does with any extra copies of the Circle exclusive carts from the first 2 years of the Circle is restricted because they told Circle members that they would never sell the carts outside of the Circle.

The Circle exclusive carts for others years since then {starting in 2012} were only promised to be exclusive for one year. So, Something to Remember may be sold on cricut.com or by other vendors at some point.

Just wanted to add that no one in the Circle has any idea who joined with points and who joined with dollars. There is only one Circle logo.

Edited by user Thursday, August 15, 2013 11:37:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MamasScrappin Offline
#21 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2013 12:24:26 PM(UTC)
MamasScrappin

I think what is confusing is that we're being told at intervals that we can't use points to purchase circle items in the circle. Um, just didn't make sense to me that whether you paid with $$ or rewards as to what you were entitled to is all. Myself and others have been told a couple of different things and even CS reps are telling customers different info. It would just be nice to have them all communicate and all have the same information.

Some people are using their rewards so that they can use them in the exclusive circle rewards area. And also, to use them as rewards hasn't been updated in forever.

I thought it would be fun to be able to look around and see what I could use in the circle rewards and spend a bit of time on the circle member board. But, alas, my membership isn't working. It is frustrating.

BJR on 8/17/2013(UTC)
mlharrell Offline
#22 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2013 5:28:36 PM(UTC)
mlharrell

United States

Was thanked: 85 time(s) in 59 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Soshescraps Go to Quoted Post
Hello everyone,

I joined the circle using reward points, completed the purchasing process but I am unable to access the circle mb. Spoke with PC and they are sending my complaint to the tech department. I was informed it may take another 2-3 days before this problem is corrected.

Has anyone else had this issue? I'm able to view the circle rewards, look at old circle magazines and receive the circle discount.

TIA

I'm having the same problem! I had to call today to get my code and was warned ahead of time that there might be a problem at checkout, but they were working on it.
Didn't know about not being able to get on the Circle board.
MamasScrappin Offline
#23 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2013 9:39:12 AM(UTC)
MamasScrappin

I just did live chat and she was able to fix it so I can see the circle rewards but I still can't access the circle board. She was sending the issue to circle techs and said it could be another 72 hours.
BJR on 8/17/2013(UTC)
Debramc598 Offline
#24 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2013 12:55:41 PM(UTC)
Debramc598

Was thanked: 30 time(s) in 27 post(s)
OK, I did live chat. she gave me a discount so that I didn't have to pay for the digital image. Completed the transaction and now I can see my circle #, the circle magazines and I see that i receive the 10% discount on purchases if I look in my shopping cart. But I don't know how to get to the Circle Board or to Circle Rewards. Can someone point me in the right direction?
MamasScrappin Offline
#25 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2013 2:20:03 PM(UTC)
MamasScrappin

You probably won't be able to get into the circle messageboard like the rest of us can't. There seems to be some sort of glitch that they are trying to "work out" and should have fixed "soon". So, as long as the circle doesn't appear under your name in your posts, you don't have access to the circle board. I finally got everything else fixed, but they haven't figured out how to fix the board issue.
Debramc598 Offline
#26 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2013 2:24:14 PM(UTC)
Debramc598

Can you see the Circle Rewards? If so, how do I get there?
CricutLadyBug Offline
#27 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2013 7:28:07 PM(UTC)
CricutLadyBug

Was thanked: 57 time(s) in 29 post(s)
I joined received my cartridge but how do I get to the circle message board? Is there a website? Thanks.
Debramc598 Offline
#28 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2013 8:19:56 PM(UTC)
Debramc598

It seems there is a known problem getting new members to the message board. PC is working on it.
 1 user thanked Debramc598 for this useful post.
Soshescraps on 8/20/2013(UTC)
BJR Offline
#29 Posted : Saturday, August 17, 2013 6:19:20 AM(UTC)
BJR

Was thanked: 446 time(s) in 327 post(s)
When I posted about being confused about joining I meant no disrespect about being different levels of member(ship) but if you become a circle member why can we not use our rewards points there as well? Maybe Cricut Gena or someone like her can post about the differences. I do understand circle exclusives are for circle members, but isn't that what you are either way- when you join by points versus money outright, unless they are not having rewards points items for any circle members why would you not be able to participate? I have spent alot of money to accumulate these points. Isn't it the same membership? I was not able to call them yet but I will next week to ask about this very Question. Maybe someone who has joined this last year by points only (never being a circle member before) could chime in with what they have had access to. Thanks. BJR.
mandys Offline
#30 Posted : Saturday, August 17, 2013 7:42:31 AM(UTC)
mandys

Was thanked: 167 time(s) in 136 post(s)
Its been over a week since I have used my rewards points to join. After 2 calls to customer service I still don't have access. This is diassapointing, i says my membership will end 8/1/2014; shouldn't it end 1 year after I used the code (8/15/14)? I still dont have access, we should ger refunded 360 of our points back for losing a month.Huh