Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

scrapincovers Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2013 11:53:54 AM(UTC)
scrapincovers

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 238 time(s) in 125 post(s)
Last night my scrap booking guild had there monthly meeting and one of our members sells Creative Memories. She was saying that come November it may all be gone and if it survives it will have a new name. She said all items will be sold until gone. What does that mean for their Cricut Carts? I only have one currently but wonder what will happen to them? If CM goes out of business or changes names can I still get the carts? Is anyone else anxiety shopping?
scrapincovers Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2013 12:08:05 PM(UTC)
scrapincovers

Looks like I have already missed the boat on all but 4 carts. They still have: Be Young, Divine Wedding,Remminsce Accents, and Storks Delivery. I already have two of the 4 and the 2 left aren't what I want. Sigh.
Hope that PC will offer them if they go under!
Scrappy_Vee Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2013 3:38:41 PM(UTC)
Scrappy_Vee

New Zealand

Was thanked: 267 time(s) in 180 post(s)
If you are a Creative Memories scrapbooker, I'd be more concerned about getting your hands on pages and page protectors. Creative Memories Australasia has just closed it's doors leaving thousands of customers with incomplete projects. They made all kinds of promises about getting us enough product to finnish current albums etc and then they just didn't follow through with it.

We were never offered the Creative Memories Cricut carts, but I would've snapped them up in a heartbeat. The images were fantastic!!

Close To My Heart has just bought out Creative Memories Australasia and I can't wait for them to launch here. I am hopeful we can get those carts. They are to die for Wub
sunnieday Offline
#4 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2013 3:50:18 PM(UTC)
sunnieday

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 221 post(s)
Creative Memories as we know it will be completely gone soon. If you havent gotten any carts, you can look on our websites. Im not sure which if any are still available. I do have one of the xmas ones left, i beleive.
CM will be opening up as a new company (but totally different) as of Nov 1. We do not know if there will be a name change or not at this point.
Everything that is left is still for sale on our websites but only until the 21st I have heard.
They are communicating with us a couple days a week at this point.. it is sad for many of us, but we are also looking forward to a new beginning.
Sandy Offline
#5 Posted : Saturday, August 17, 2013 5:23:48 AM(UTC)
Sandy

United States

Was thanked: 5773 time(s) in 2429 post(s)
If you want any catridges, AND CAN FIND THEM, buy them immediately! Most of them are gone already but some consultants may still have some. It is a matter of SCRAMBLING to find what you need.
curious george II Offline
#6 Posted : Saturday, August 17, 2013 7:08:17 PM(UTC)
curious george II

United States

Was thanked: 76 time(s) in 61 post(s)
The only one I would love to have is Divine Weddings but that one seems to be a hard to find. . .

Curious
Narelle Offline
#7 Posted : Saturday, August 17, 2013 8:05:32 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7813 time(s) in 3647 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Scrappy_Vee Go to Quoted Post
If you are a Creative Memories scrapbooker, I'd be more concerned about getting your hands on pages and page protectors. Creative Memories Australasia has just closed it's doors leaving thousands of customers with incomplete projects. They made all kinds of promises about getting us enough product to finnish current albums etc and then they just didn't follow through with it.

We were never offered the Creative Memories Cricut carts, but I would've snapped them up in a heartbeat. The images were fantastic!!

Close To My Heart has just bought out Creative Memories Australasia and I can't wait for them to launch here. I am hopeful we can get those carts. They are to die for Wub

CTMH Australia are getting the carts so I'd expect New Zealand will too. The price in Australia is around $130 - $140 I believe.
DBCMC Offline
#8 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2013 3:42:30 PM(UTC)
DBCMC

United States

Was thanked: 1598 time(s) in 919 post(s)
Originally Posted by: curious george II Go to Quoted Post
The only one I would love to have is Divine Weddings but that one seems to be a hard to find. . .

Curious

This cartridge is still available from CM It is $58 I offer a 15% discount to board members when the order is placed directly with me. Let me know if I can help you.

Have great day!
Scrappy_Vee Offline
#9 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2013 4:30:45 PM(UTC)
Scrappy_Vee

New Zealand

Was thanked: 267 time(s) in 180 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Narelle Go to Quoted Post
CTMH Australia are getting the carts so I'd expect New Zealand will too. The price in Australia is around $130 - $140 I believe.

Love Love Love

Thanks Narelle. You just brightened my day.

Love Love Love
MotoMomof2 Offline
#10 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2013 6:51:40 PM(UTC)
MotoMomof2

Was thanked: 321 time(s) in 253 post(s)
I order and paid for Tiny Treasures from someone on the message board, she emailed and said it was on back order and I was ok to wait. After awhile I tried to email her(never heard back), looked for her web site(web site no longer exsitst, I called CM to see if she was still a consultant, they would'nt tell me. I was so bummed, And now its not availble, I did want a few of the other ones and none of the ones I want are availble any more. I hope PC starts to sell some of them. Really want This and that and Holiday frames.
go-go Offline
#11 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2013 9:54:49 AM(UTC)
go-go

United States

Was thanked: 1707 time(s) in 706 post(s)
I am picking up a Stork's Delivery later today. I am not interested in any of the others... At least not today. Tomorrow, I might have to have another one. Lol!
scrapincovers Offline
#12 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2013 10:09:51 AM(UTC)
scrapincovers

I found some. One through this post, hope it comes today. And I remembered a friend who sells CM although she is not my rep and asked her. She had two and I am getting them. So, don't be afraid to ask other CM reps even if they are not your rep. They may have bought the carts for their inventory and still have them. :)
LizVellali Offline
#13 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2013 12:24:25 PM(UTC)
LizVellali

United States

Was thanked: 4256 time(s) in 2370 post(s)
Originally Posted by: MotoMomof2 Go to Quoted Post
I order and paid for Tiny Treasures from someone on the message board, she emailed and said it was on back order and I was ok to wait. After awhile I tried to email her(never heard back), looked for her web site(web site no longer exsitst, I called CM to see if she was still a consultant, they would'nt tell me. I was so bummed, And now its not availble, I did want a few of the other ones and none of the ones I want are availble any more. I hope PC starts to sell some of them. Really want This and that and Holiday frames.

I hope you were able to get your $$$ back