Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

joy_e_paulus47d07d45 Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 17, 2013 4:36:54 PM(UTC)
joy_e_paulus47d07d45

Groups: Registered

I am new to Cricut and I have a mini. I bought my first cartridge, "Just Because" cards. I have no idea how to make the cards without having to guess at what sizes to make each of the layers. There is a "real dial" size button on the keypad, but my mini doesn't have one and I don't know which one it is on my cricut craft room acct. Please let me know if anyone knows how to make these cards as simply as possible! Thank you!
JoyceG Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 17, 2013 5:01:33 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 903 time(s) in 591 post(s)
I don't have a mini so I'm not positive about my answer but I believe you have to use CCR with the mini. In CCR, you will find at the bottom of the images, next to where you pick the height, 2 icon...one has Aa that Aa means your real size is off. this is usually what you will want to cut at. That is the one that will make everything porportionate to your base cut.

And I believe when you want to make a card, make the HEIGHT the siz of the card you want. If you want a card to be 5" tall then put in 5.

to help me not get confused...I ignore everything on the overlay. It's just not needed when using CCR and only confuses me if I do look at it. So just look at your CCR computer screen and don't even put the overlay on the machine (if you even can).

Joyce

1 user thanked JoyceG for this useful post.
joy_e_paulus47d07d45 on 8/18/2013(UTC)