Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages«<34567>»
CricutCrazy Online
#121 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 6:03:12 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 954 time(s) in 693 post(s)
Checkin' In !! Been working on the album and box for it...almost have the basics done and hope to start embellishments this weekend.BigGrin Big Howdy to my partner !
Lori fromTx Offline
#122 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 11:02:19 PM(UTC)
Lori fromTx

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)
waves at everyone :) I just finished and hope to get it in the mail soonBigGrin
I just wanted to wait till at least a little into November to mail it.
We can't have Christmas before Halloween .

Edited by user Thursday, October 24, 2013 11:19:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

M&KGrandma Offline
#123 Posted : Friday, October 25, 2013 7:37:08 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CricutCrazy Go to Quoted Post
Checkin' In !! Been working on the album and box for it...almost have the basics done and hope to start embellishments this weekend.BigGrin Big Howdy to my partner !

Well... heck... never thought about doing a box!!!! Barb, you are too smart!!! But, Ashley, I'm pretty sure yours won't be in a pretty box!!! LOL!!!!
Have a fantastic Friday!!!
Hugs,
Teri
CarolKlink Online
#124 Posted : Friday, October 25, 2013 10:42:00 AM(UTC)
CarolKlink

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 79 post(s)
Hi All,

Almost done with my "mini", just a little touching up to do. This has been so much fun! I've been working on this on Wed's when I go to a friends with a group of ladies to scrap or usually for me to make cards. It's so much fun and great to visit, learn new techniques and share ideas. This week we invited a lady we just met @ her home where she has a business called "The Scrapbook Garage". What a delight! She lives near my friend so about 9 of us took a class from her where we made 1 standard Christmas card, one with acrylic (which I have misplaced) and 2 Christmas slider gift card holders which also double as a card. She buys kits and adds embellishments to them. Next week we are going to make a purse. The nice thing is she comes to us and we do a potluck lunch.

Have a safe weekend, Carol K.
ScrappinNanaK Offline
#125 Posted : Friday, October 25, 2013 12:22:14 PM(UTC)
ScrappinNanaK

Was thanked: 412 time(s) in 201 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CarolKlink Go to Quoted Post
Hi All,

Almost done with my "mini", just a little touching up to do. This has been so much fun! I've been working on this on Wed's when I go to a friends with a group of ladies to scrap or usually for me to make cards. It's so much fun and great to visit, learn new techniques and share ideas. This week we invited a lady we just met @ her home where she has a business called "The Scrapbook Garage". What a delight! She lives near my friend so about 9 of us took a class from her where we made 1 standard Christmas card, one with acrylic (which I have misplaced) and 2 Christmas slider gift card holders which also double as a card. She buys kits and adds embellishments to them. Next week we are going to make a purse. The nice thing is she comes to us and we do a potluck lunch.

That sounds like so much fun to be able to scrapbook with others where I live not many people scrapbook (that I know of) Hope all has had an awesome week and hope you all have a fantastic weekend.
PennyDiGioia Offline
#126 Posted : Friday, October 25, 2013 3:16:03 PM(UTC)
PennyDiGioia

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 40 post(s)
JCI

My album is done but I need to embellish and can't decide which way to go. Just reread Lori's questionaire I think it helped!

Penny
CraftySanSan Offline
#127 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2013 12:59:13 PM(UTC)
CraftySanSan

Was thanked: 348 time(s) in 215 post(s)
JCI. things are getting a little easier with my Dad. He has two appointment tomorrow with the VA. My husband and I are learning how to care for him. I'm so glad we can do this for him. He doesn't like our TV provider so we are switching to something he is more used to. Hope we can get it because of the trees.
But have a little of it done. But going to do a little bit every day.
 1 user thanked CraftySanSan for this useful post.
CricutCrazy on 10/27/2013(UTC)
CricutCrazy Online
#128 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2013 2:56:26 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Originally Posted by: CraftySanSan Go to Quoted Post
JCI. things are getting a little easier with my Dad. He has two appointment tomorrow with the VA. My husband and I are learning how to care for him. I'm so glad we can do this for him. He doesn't like our TV provider so we are switching to something he is more used to. Hope we can get it because of the trees.
But have a little of it done. But going to do a little bit every day.

My heart goes out to you...I know how all that is and how exhausting it can be at times...but love conquers all ! Wub

Dancingstarr Offline
#129 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2013 4:14:19 PM(UTC)
Dancingstarr

Was thanked: 68 time(s) in 67 post(s)
been working on the album today, can't beleive the holidays are almost here, I'm not ready!!!
scrappinchic Offline
#130 Posted : Monday, October 28, 2013 2:47:45 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Brrr! It sure is chilly this morning! I hope you all are staying warm!

CraftySanSan my thoughts and prayers are with your family! Taking care of loved ones is hard.

CarolK sounds like fun! I miss cropping with other people and need to get back to it! I have a local scrapbook store that holds crops all the time! I need to get my behind back involved with other crafters!

Hey Andrea! I am working on your mini today! I have everything on my table ready to go after the kiddos are off to school! I am taking a much needed break from bow making! I went shopping friday and bought some goodies! Some were embellishments for your mini and some were goodies for youLove !

Thanks to those that have checked in! If your partner hasn't checked in please let me know if you haven't already! Thanks so much!

Edited by user Monday, October 28, 2013 2:55:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DeniseE Offline
#131 Posted : Monday, October 28, 2013 5:52:31 AM(UTC)
DeniseE

United States

Was thanked: 326 time(s) in 299 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CarolKlink Go to Quoted Post
Hi All,

Carol...I am done your mini and need your address, please.

Denise
MaureenSala Offline
#132 Posted : Monday, October 28, 2013 2:25:54 PM(UTC)
MaureenSala

Was thanked: 279 time(s) in 230 post(s)
Hi

still no word from my partner. Boo Hoo.

Maureen
M&KGrandma Offline
#133 Posted : Wednesday, October 30, 2013 6:34:08 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Maureen, that's sad that your partner hasn't been in touch! Have you talked to Jess about it? I hope nothing bad has happened to her, but wish there would be contact so you would at least know what's going on!!!
I worked on mine again last night, I'm onto the embellishment stage! The fun part!!! So I finished 2 two page spreads last night... coming right along!!!
Hope everyone has a great day!
Question for you... who listens to Christmas music when you work on your mini??? I do!!! It really puts me in the spirit and actually gives me ideas sometimes!!!!!
Hugs,
Teri
scrappinchic Offline
#134 Posted : Wednesday, October 30, 2013 9:45:42 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Maureen still no word from your partner! I am thinking we might need an angel before this is said and done. Give me a day or two and I will see what I can come up with! Sorry this is happening!
ScrappinNanaK Offline
#135 Posted : Wednesday, October 30, 2013 11:29:55 AM(UTC)
ScrappinNanaK

I can offically say mini is done after much debate about the way two of the tags turned out I redid those two and they turned out awesome. Yay!!! I can't wait to mail it out to my partner, I will be mailing it out within the next 2 weeks. This has gotten me so into christmas that I am making my two grandson's mini's for their teachers for Christmas. Hope Everyone is having an awesome week and Have a Safe and Happy Halloween.
MaureenSala Offline
#136 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2013 9:38:01 AM(UTC)
MaureenSala

Hurrah!!! I heard from Carolyn, and yes, she is still interested in doing the mini.

Maureen
ScrappinNanaK Offline
#137 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2013 9:47:06 AM(UTC)
ScrappinNanaK

Originally Posted by: MaureenSala Go to Quoted Post
Hurrah!!! I heard from Carolyn, and yes, she is still interested in doing the mini.

Maureen

Great I'm so glad you heard from her
scrappinchic Offline
#138 Posted : Sunday, November 03, 2013 3:39:50 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Great Maureen! So glad you heard from her! I will leave everything as is!

Big shout out to my partner! I am working on your mini all day! I hope to get it finished! If not completely then very close! I have a couple other swaps to work on also!

I hope you all have a fantastic sunday!
southgirltexas Offline
#139 Posted : Sunday, November 03, 2013 2:28:17 PM(UTC)
southgirltexas

Was thanked: 569 time(s) in 341 post(s)
Shoot I just found this a few days ago and it was too late to get in on the fun, I am willing to be a standby angel. It looks like so much fun and right down my alley!!!
Dancingstarr Offline
#140 Posted : Sunday, November 03, 2013 5:23:58 PM(UTC)
Dancingstarr

a few houses down from me put up Christmas light up and deco the house up 1 week before halloween and had them on everynight lol how crazy is that kinda makes sense thothey are an older couple makes it easier to put up lights before the cold really hits but turning them on early is crazy.

Originally Posted by: Lori fromTx Go to Quoted Post
waves at everyone :) I just finished and hope to get it in the mail soonBigGrin
I just wanted to wait till at least a little into November to mail it.
We can't have Christmas before Halloween .

Dancingstarr Offline
#141 Posted : Sunday, November 03, 2013 6:08:52 PM(UTC)
Dancingstarr

big waves to my partner Not sure if you celebrate halloween hope you had a safe one, I made homemade chili went to a harvest at a church with my son and hung out at a restaurant and played cards the rest of the night with my son.

I'm thinking about keeping your mini I'm liking it hee hee hee no but really so far I'm very happy with it, I'm hoping to be done this week I wish I added more pages in your book I could just go on and on I love making mini's I hope you'll like it as much as I do. stay warm. I can't wait to see the mini you're making me and the special goodies. can you please PM me your address.

-Andrea
EvelynRobinson2 Offline
#142 Posted : Tuesday, November 05, 2013 9:36:04 AM(UTC)
EvelynRobinson2

Was thanked: 115 time(s) in 114 post(s)
JCI - Big waves to my partner, Kim. Your album is very close to being finished. I have those little touch ups that need to be done. It turned out great and I am excited for you to see it. You have been a great partner and it has been a pleasure to get to know you. You have made the swap so much fun.

Evelyn
ScrappinNanaK Offline
#143 Posted : Tuesday, November 05, 2013 1:51:31 PM(UTC)
ScrappinNanaK

Originally Posted by: EvelynRobinson2 Go to Quoted Post
JCI - Big waves to my partner, Kim. Your album is very close to being finished. I have those little touch ups that need to be done. It turned out great and I am excited for you to see it. You have been a great partner and it has been a pleasure to get to know you. You have made the swap so much fun.

Evelyn

Ty Evelyn,
Big Waves back at my partner!! you have been an awesome partner too I can't wait for you to see your stuff I made and I can't wait to see what you have made. It has been a pleasure getting to know you Also. I am gonna try to get this mailed out in the next day or two.

Hope everyone has an awesome week and an even better weekend.

Kim
scrappinchic Offline
#144 Posted : Wednesday, November 06, 2013 5:12:16 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning!

Big waves at ya Andrea! I like your mini too! Its hard to let them goWink ! I am hoping to wrap it up in the next day or too!

Have an awesome day!
Dancingstarr Offline
#145 Posted : Wednesday, November 06, 2013 9:49:52 AM(UTC)
Dancingstarr

usually I don't deco a page or two I leave it blank with only covering the page with paper that way the person who receives my album could make it their own as well, do you want any pages to be blank?
MaureenSala Offline
#146 Posted : Wednesday, November 06, 2013 2:27:30 PM(UTC)
MaureenSala

I worked all weekend on my mini - it is about 80% done. I heard from my partner, Carolyn, today, and she indicated she will start working on hers this week.

Has anyone purchased the Artbooking cartridge? It has a few good cuts for album bases, as well as cuts for embellishing. I used it for my album base and a few cuts. I am not a CTMH or other consultant, but I will say that Artiste and Artbooking are my current favorite cartridges.

Maureen
Carolyn Holt Offline
#147 Posted : Wednesday, November 06, 2013 3:04:09 PM(UTC)
Carolyn Holt

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi partner Maureen,
I must tell you that I am up to my elbows in matte gel medium and a tad of paint right now, working on your mini. So much fun. I am not a consultant for any company either but a couple months ago I bought the Reminisce Accents Cricut cartridge from Creative Memories and it is my new favorite. I used it today for your book. Love it. Gotta go wash my hands before I stick to my keys. Carolyn
CricutCrazy Online
#148 Posted : Wednesday, November 06, 2013 11:10:42 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Big Waves to my partner Sandy !! I hope all is well with you and your Dad.

I still have a lot to do on your mini, so don't worry. My biggest problem is finding out that DH wants to go to Virginia to visit his family for Thanksgiving. THis means I will be away from home for 5 days so it seriously cuts into my crafting time...and I have many deadlines !
There is a possibility that I will not be able to mail until the Monday after THanksgiving, so I hope that is okay with Jessica and you.Blushing I will try as hard as I can to get it done and mailed before I have to leave on the 25th.

scrappinchic Offline
#149 Posted : Thursday, November 07, 2013 3:05:19 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Barb I don't have a problem with that! As long as we have open communication, I'm fine with it! I hope you have a great trip.

Andrea I didn't get a chance to work on your mini yesterday but I hope to work on it today! I have most of the pages done, I just need to create tags, tags and more tags!

I hope you all have a fantastic day!
M&KGrandma Offline
#150 Posted : Thursday, November 07, 2013 7:29:49 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Just checking in!! I have been working on Ashley's book and I really am happy with it!! Some of the pages are not quite as decorated as others, but I like that when pictures are added that they will be the focus!! The ones I did last night are my favorites so far!! I wish I had the CTMH carts, maybe someday!! I don't think I've seen the one from Creative Memories... didn't they close and are starting under another name or something? I haven't seen anything from them for ages!!!!
We are going to my daughter's for Thanksgiving... no cooking for me... just making the pies! It will be her first Thanksgiving as a married woman and in their new home!! They only live about an hour and a half away, but I'm kind of hoping we spend the night and hang out on Friday! Maybe even hit the casino in Columbus!! LOL!!! Randi and Joe will be going to her parents so they won't be with us this year! I don't like that, but we do see them on a daily basis so it's okay!
Have a great day and I can't wait to see all the creativity going on!!!!
Hugs,
Teri