Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

thebritishhomemaker5c79081b Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2013 4:32:53 PM(UTC)
thebritishhomemaker5c79081b

Groups: Registered

Hi
I'm really hoping someone can help out an idiot here before I totally lose the will to live!

When I come to use my Cricut Cake a few days ago, I signed into the Craft Room and it said I needed to update my firmware. I went ahead and followed the instructions on the screen and now the darn thing has crashed (been like this for 4 days now). I have turned off the machine, signed in and out of CR, even swapped the usb ports a million (ok perhaps about 30) times then I unplugged the machine over night but still the same, lights on when I turn it on and nothing else. So I decided to uninstall CR then reinstall it. Still nothing.

So.... (see how panicked and determined I am yet?!)

I set it up on another computer.

Still the same issues.

I have my son's birthday party this coming sunday and I do not want to buy shop bought stuff (besides I couldn't buy the theme we've been working on) and no amount of googling is helping me out here because I do not understand the jargon! I have no idea what version of firmware I have/had already and I have no clue what to do now other than introduce the machine to the back garden via the window!!

Please help!

Debs
TammyPuckett Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2013 5:47:55 PM(UTC)
TammyPuckett

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 372 time(s) in 222 post(s)
Call CS tomorrow! I saw someone post something similar to this recently & they were told to call CS & they fixed the problem. Something about the update didn't complete.