Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

24 Pages«<7891011>»
CraftyOldBat Offline
#241 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2013 7:14:12 AM(UTC)
CraftyOldBat

Groups: Registered
United States
Location: Massachusetts MQ Pg 9 Post # 247 Swap Questionnaire Pg 1 Post #8

Was thanked: 414 time(s) in 344 post(s)
Checking in -Still only one item done, Life is throwing up on us again, but not worried yet. I did however buy the machine whose name cannot be spoken here LOL so maybe if I get time to figure it out, SS will have some of her goodies made from that as well...

Have a good week everyoneSmile
ScrappinGwen Online
#242 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2013 9:36:18 AM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

Was thanked: 809 time(s) in 636 post(s)
The last thing I need to do is buy another machine...but I'm so hoping I find great deals on it like over Thanksgiving/Black Friday! The more I hear of you others buying one, the more I start to want one too! lol

So many stamp companies are offering cut files to cut out your stamped images from the stamp sets you buy from them. That would be just so awesome to have that ability to do instead of fussy cutting myself.

And I bet we can say that word now cuz I don't think they monitor the MB anymore - or atleast not in the swap forum.

The other issue is that thanks to them my SCAL program became useless when I bought new computer last year as we can no longer download SCAL onto new computers with cricut machine. Ticks me off!

All their silly lawsuit did to us average joes is force us to eventually go buy their competition. SO how stupid was that lawsuit?

So I really do need a cameo to be able to go back to using that program and the several files I've ccollected over time.

My whine for the day...and it's all your fault COB cuz you just had to go mention this pet peeve of mine with Provocraft! lol

KelleyRooks Offline
#243 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2013 10:48:19 AM(UTC)
KelleyRooks

Was thanked: 529 time(s) in 432 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ScrappinGwen Go to Quoted Post
The last thing I need to do is buy another machine...but I'm so hoping I find great deals on it like over Thanksgiving/Black Friday! The more I hear of you others buying one, the more I start to want one too! lol

So many stamp companies are offering cut files to cut out your stamped images from the stamp sets you buy from them. That would be just so awesome to have that ability to do instead of fussy cutting myself.

And I bet we can say that word now cuz I don't think they monitor the MB anymore - or atleast not in the swap forum.

The other issue is that thanks to them my SCAL program became useless when I bought new computer last year as we can no longer download SCAL onto new computers with cricut machine. Ticks me off!

All their silly lawsuit did to us average joes is force us to eventually go buy their competition. SO how stupid was that lawsuit?

So I really do need a cameo to be able to go back to using that program and the several files I've ccollected over time.

My whine for the day...and it's all your fault COB cuz you just had to go mention this pet peeve of mine with Provocraft! lol

Save the scal program for the cricut. If you get the machine that cannot be named, then you can get a free upgrade to SCAL3 for it. K
ScrappinGwen Online
#244 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2013 11:02:00 AM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

Let's hope I was smart enough to file away someplace all that info. I know I had it written down from my old computer when I was attempting to transfer to new computer, but now to find it again! lol

DH erased everything on old computer, so I can't get it from there ever again! lol

Guess we'll worry about that when the time comes.
cricutjunky Offline
#245 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2013 11:50:08 AM(UTC)
cricutjunky

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Checking In!!

I'd like to throw my "NO NAME" machine in the river!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry

Anywhoooooooo, I'm done with 14 objective and have three half way done, how in the hell!! you might ask well........... My Angry %^&*()@#$% car would not start this morning, so I have been spending all day crafting, the only good thing, I have some breathing room now. My last project is gonna be a doozie and will take alot of time.

Sometimes finding a box to fit all this in is a project of it's own Flapper

Hope everyone is Well, I can't wait to see pics of what everyone else is making Love
JeanP Offline
#246 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2013 1:32:04 PM(UTC)
JeanP

United States

Was thanked: 968 time(s) in 780 post(s)
Originally Posted by: cricutjunky Go to Quoted Post
Checking In!!

I'd like to throw my "NO NAME" machine in the river!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry

Anywhoooooooo, I'm done with 14 objective and have three half way done, how in the hell!! you might ask well........... My Angry %^&*()@#$% car would not start this morning, so I have been spending all day crafting, the only good thing, I have some breathing room now. My last project is gonna be a doozie and will take alot of time.

Sometimes finding a box to fit all this in is a project of it's own Flapper

Hope everyone is Well, I can't wait to see pics of what everyone else is making Love

You are doing good having so many done!!!! I certainly think it helped to have extra time to really work ahead on these. I know I have a couple that will be quite time consuming so taking care of some of the smaller ones works great for me. Plus I hate waiting till the last minute in case I have to go to plan B. LOL

Any sneak peeks? Maybe I will put one up laterBigGrin

cricutjunky Offline
#247 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2013 2:39:01 PM(UTC)
cricutjunky

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 111 post(s)
JeanP working on the smaller ones and getting my stuff bought saved alot of time. For some reason ideas just came to me today, guess I was stuck at home and had nothing else to think about.
I asked if we were posting sneak peaks but I never heard anything back on that. Would love to see some.

Glad to not see any codes lately.
JeanP Offline
#248 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2013 3:28:30 PM(UTC)
JeanP

United States

Originally Posted by: cricutjunky Go to Quoted Post
JeanP working on the smaller ones and getting my stuff bought saved alot of time. For some reason ideas just came to me today, guess I was stuck at home and had nothing else to think about.
I asked if we were posting sneak peaks but I never heard anything back on that. Would love to see some.

Glad to not see any codes lately.

Maybe it is too early yet for sneak peeks. We still have Halloween to get thru firstBigGrin BigGrin

ScrappinGwen Online
#249 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 5:21:49 AM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

Seeings that I haven't even started on this swap yet....I say you have to wait until Nov. 1st to start posting sneak peeks! lol

But I do think it's a great idea to post sneak peeks. I'm just not ready to do so yet myself.

My ATCs for Jean's swap are almost completed...then I will move on to this swap. This is my Nov. crafting project and my only crafting project for Nov. I so want to enjoy the process and not be rushed.

JeanP Offline
#250 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 9:11:47 AM(UTC)
JeanP

United States

Originally Posted by: ScrappinGwen Go to Quoted Post
Seeings that I haven't even started on this swap yet....I say you have to wait until Nov. 1st to start posting sneak peeks! lol

But I do think it's a great idea to post sneak peeks. I'm just not ready to do so yet myself.

My ATCs for Jean's swap are almost completed...then I will move on to this swap. This is my Nov. crafting project and my only crafting project for Nov. I so want to enjoy the process and not be rushed.

Same with meBigGrin ATCs are ready to assemble all the pieces together.
Then I have the rest of the time to concentrate on this swap. I do have a few small things completed and one bought so far.

I am working on some cards right now. While they are very simple looking, I LOVE how they came out. I used Mica Metallic paints, a stamp and black glossy paper!!!!I think my SS_______ will love them alsoBigGrin

Can't give you a peek yet thoughLOL LOL LOL

CraftyOldBat Offline
#251 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 11:22:04 AM(UTC)
CraftyOldBat

United States

Having a very aggravating day - waiting on the oil company to come back and fix my furnace. Had to make a service call last night about 6 because it wasn't working properly and then it started peeing all over the basement! I don't know squat about furnaces but I DO know they aren't supposed to pee...

The guy eventually shows up and tried to blame the whole thing on me saying I caused the boiler to crack (I'm already p'oed at that point from having to mop/clean the floors)he kept insisting that it couldn't possibly have happened the way I said that I HAD to have done something to it or that wouldn't have happened. Then he had to drain the furnace dumping multiple buckets of sludgy, rusty water down the tub (more to clean) and then after painting me a picture of the multiple thousand dollar repair/replacement job (tearing down walls, etc) he happens to notice water coming from the relief valve on the top... That turned out to be the problem NOT something I must have done after all. Angry Cursing Cursing Angry

Of course the furnace is 60+ years old so naturally they don't make that part anymore so someone was going to have to fashion one to fix it. Then the guy says when they get one made they'll come back and put it on. I say you mean they'll call first to make sure I'm home? He says no they'll just come. So I tell him I WON'T BE HOME IN THE MORNING so when did they come... this morning!! (insert emoticon with steam coming from his ears)So now I'm stuck waiting for him to meander back which could be anytime. In the meantime we have no heat; it's not that cold yet but the temp in here has been dropping since sometime yesterday afternoon when it stopped working. If they don't get out today I have to make some other arrangements for my mom but won't know until it happens...

The reason we weren't home is because Mom had a dr app't. but they never told us we needed to bring a CD of the CT scan to the appointment so after driving 30 mins over, waiting 45 mins to get in we spent 15 mins finding out NOTHING and they rescheduled for 2 weeks out. The entire morning was wasted, missed the guy from the oil co., I can get the CD today and get a new app't. EXCEPT now I have to wait for the oil company that never should have come this morning because I told them we wouldn't be here!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure I'm going to explode...
JeanP Offline
#252 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 1:25:45 PM(UTC)
JeanP

United States

Originally Posted by: CraftyOldBat Go to Quoted Post
Having a very aggravating day - waiting on the oil company to come back and fix my furnace. Had to make a service call last night about 6 because it wasn't working properly and then it started peeing all over the basement! I don't know squat about furnaces but I DO know they aren't supposed to pee...

The guy eventually shows up and tried to blame the whole thing on me saying I caused the boiler to crack (I'm already p'oed at that point from having to mop/clean the floors)he kept insisting that it couldn't possibly have happened the way I said that I HAD to have done something to it or that wouldn't have happened. Then he had to drain the furnace dumping multiple buckets of sludgy, rusty water down the tub (more to clean) and then after painting me a picture of the multiple thousand dollar repair/replacement job (tearing down walls, etc) he happens to notice water coming from the relief valve on the top... That turned out to be the problem NOT something I must have done after all. Angry Cursing Cursing Angry

Of course the furnace is 60+ years old so naturally they don't make that part anymore so someone was going to have to fashion one to fix it. Then the guy says when they get one made they'll come back and put it on. I say you mean they'll call first to make sure I'm home? He says no they'll just come. So I tell him I WON'T BE HOME IN THE MORNING so when did they come... this morning!! (insert emoticon with steam coming from his ears)So now I'm stuck waiting for him to meander back which could be anytime. In the meantime we have no heat; it's not that cold yet but the temp in here has been dropping since sometime yesterday afternoon when it stopped working. If they don't get out today I have to make some other arrangements for my mom but won't know until it happens...

The reason we weren't home is because Mom had a dr app't. but they never told us we needed to bring a CD of the CT scan to the appointment so after driving 30 mins over, waiting 45 mins to get in we spent 15 mins finding out NOTHING and they rescheduled for 2 weeks out. The entire morning was wasted, missed the guy from the oil co., I can get the CD today and get a new app't. EXCEPT now I have to wait for the oil company that never should have come this morning because I told them we wouldn't be here!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure I'm going to explode...

Sorry you are having such a bad day!!!!
According to my DH who is in the water business but knows furnaces and plumbing.

First of all the guy should have checked the valve first if it was peeing!!!!! Then he should not have poured the sludge down the tub!!!!! It should have been taken with him or dumped outside.
DH also said if it was a relief valve, they do make them. It shouldn't matter if the furnace is old or not. Must have been something different? He said nothing of what you posted here sounds right. Sounds like a rip off to him!!!!! Sometimes these companies know when to take advantage of people and it sounds like that is what he was trying to do. Either that or he really had no idea of the problem and just happened to see the valve!!!!

We also have a very old furnace and it can still be serviced although DH takes care of it himself.
No way should they have come to your house without informing you when they would be there. Around here for a repair you have a 4 hour timeframe. Meaning they will show up between 10 and 2!!! I am so very lucky that my DH is a handy guy

CMC56 Offline
#253 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 1:46:15 PM(UTC)
CMC56

United States

Was thanked: 42 time(s) in 42 post(s)
COB sorry about your day. Sure sounds like you had the service man from Hell. Hope everyone else is doing well. I have 4 more things to make and I will be finished, but these are the hardest for me. I have also purchased everything that I am going to gift my SS. Had to clean my craft room. I could not find a thing after unpacking from my retreat last week. Well hope everyone has a good week.

Cheryl
CraftyOldBat Offline
#254 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 7:22:18 AM(UTC)
CraftyOldBat

United States

And the saga continued...

The (3rd) guy finally shows up, replaces the relief valve and starts to leave. I'm like , no way make sure everything's running properly before you go. He starts it up and tells me there's plenty of water and it's good to go. I'm like how can there be plenty of water when yesterday's guy drained out like 6 buckets and he took out more when he was messing with it?! I have a really hard time reading the water level in the tube because it's rusty but he's like there's the line right at the top. The water that was in all the pipes would have drained in during the time the furnace was off. I'm like okay sounds reasonable but fact is I still can't actually see the line. So he changed out the tube for me to make it easier to read and guess what? The line he was seeing wasn't the line at all because the bottom (where the water comes up through)was CLOGGED! It was actually dripping down from the top. He cleans it, adds the water, I can now see the line. Then he starts lecturing about how the furnace really needs to be replaced and what it involved/costs and I agree to look into it but NOT to do it now and he goes on his merry way telling me the house will take a couple hours to warm up. That was about 4:00. The furnace ran for about 1/2 hr and shut down. Thermostat was set @ 68 but the temp had only risen 1 degree in the time it ran? So I waited and listened and went and checked to make sure the water hadn't leaked out again, pushed the reset button, changed the batteries in the thermostat...NOTHIN'. Of course by then the office is closed so I'm back on the phone less than 24 hours, 3 service trips to the house, WITH THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM I STARTED WITH that the %#@%*#@ furnace wouldn't kick on!!! Service guy #4 calls back (really grumpy guy) tells me to push reset (already did) tells me to turn thermostat up as high as it goes (if it didn't kick on at 68 it ain't gonna do it 90...)tells me to change batteries (already did)so Mr. Grumpy finally comes out and lo and behold the there was a clogged pin or something like that that was preventing it from firing on it's own which no doubt was the original problem...

Now I'm off to the hospital pick up the CD I was told it would take a minimum of 2 WEEKS to get - could've gotten it yesterday if I hadn't had to wait for oil guys. Two weeks down to the same freakin day; guess you gotta' know how to talk to them. Changed Mom's app't from Nov to next Monday cuz whatever it is in there that's growing is going to keep growin' the longer we wait to address it..

Have I ever told you guys how much I hate people? <sigh>
CraftyOldBat Offline
#255 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 7:24:15 AM(UTC)
CraftyOldBat

United States

Originally Posted by: JeanP Go to Quoted Post
he really had no idea of the problem and just happened to see the valve!!!!

EXACTLY...

ScrappinGwen Online
#256 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 8:00:05 AM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

Oh COB...I just hope you come home to a nice and cozy warm house later! You deserve a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows too! (Or fluff)
JeanP Offline
#257 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 10:03:45 AM(UTC)
JeanP

United States

If it wasn't so ridiculous, it would be funny!!!!!

Gwynne, I think she needs wine instead of Hot Chocolate. LOL
ScrappinGwen Online
#258 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 12:01:07 PM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

You might be right there Jean...

The following is not for COB to read:

I'm just trying to throw some conversation out there to give her SS some ideas.

IE:

she could send her some home crafted hot cocoa mix holders

or some reindeer poop stuff or whatever it's called

but now maybe COB will agree with the wine and thus a new idea comes to mind: wine glass charms!

or maybe a special wine glass imprinted with "Humans can be so dumb at times!"

or maybe COB needs something hilarious to look at and laugh away her issues

I wonder if any of the cartridges have diecuts of furnaces on them???????? A diecut could be provided so she can make an evil card to send to the repairmen and haunt them.....

and THIS, my dear fellow swappers is exactly how great swap ideas and projects come about.

Remember ChefKimmo and her men in jeans addiction.....we took that one for a long ride for many swaps...and laughed everytime!

OKAY COB...You can start reading again from here down....

CraftyOldBat Offline
#259 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 3:38:35 PM(UTC)
CraftyOldBat

United States

Rant over; house is still warm! Got what I needed for Mom's appointment on Monday so maybe we'll actually get something accomplished at the appointment this time..

I'm not a wine drinker but I can drink rum from a wine glass... I have a plastic one that lights up that my friends gave me for my birthday one yearLOLLOL

Speaking of birthdays, in all the hullabaloo I lost track of the date and forgot my youngest DD's birthday is Saturday! Blushing OhMyGod Cursing Thank heavens for gift cards you can buy online and have shipped directly to the recipient. I just sent her a cute pair of boots a few weeks ago "just because" I knew they'd be perfect for her but what a bad mommy I am Crying I seriously thought life was going to be nice and dull by now, boy was I wrong!

Um it was COLD today; I feel bad for everyone going to the game tonight (GO RED SOX!!)they're gonna freeze their baseballs off out there LOL

Trying to finish my atc's for Ms Jean's swap before I go gung-ho on this one but barring anymore unforeseen circumstances I should be able to do so in the next 24 hours, should...RollEyes LOL
JeanP Offline
#260 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 5:44:27 PM(UTC)
JeanP

United States

Originally Posted by: CraftyOldBat Go to Quoted Post
Rant over; house is still warm! Got what I needed for Mom's appointment on Monday so maybe we'll actually get something accomplished at the appointment this time..

I'm not a wine drinker but I can drink rum from a wine glass... I have a plastic one that lights up that my friends gave me for my birthday one yearLOLLOL

Speaking of birthdays, in all the hullabaloo I lost track of the date and forgot my youngest DD's birthday is Saturday! Blushing OhMyGod Cursing Thank heavens for gift cards you can buy online and have shipped directly to the recipient. I just sent her a cute pair of boots a few weeks ago "just because" I knew they'd be perfect for her but what a bad mommy I am Crying I seriously thought life was going to be nice and dull by now, boy was I wrong!

Um it was COLD today; I feel bad for everyone going to the game tonight (GO RED SOX!!)they're gonna freeze their baseballs off out there LOL

Trying to finish my atc's for Ms Jean's swap before I go gung-ho on this one but barring anymore unforeseen circumstances I should be able to do so in the next 24 hours, should...RollEyes LOL

Rum works even in a wine glass!!!!!!

My DD has a birthday Saturday also. She will be 38. How did I get so old????
Glad you and Mom are warmBigGrin

planlady19 Offline
#261 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 8:00:39 PM(UTC)
planlady19

United States

Was thanked: 284 time(s) in 266 post(s)
cob i think you need a flask not a glass.

I am surprised that the furnace guys don't have a "spell" cast over them.. they certainly deserve it. I hope things go better with your Mom on Monday.

I am finishing up my recipes and atc's and then this one will kick into high gear.

I have time to craft for the next few weeks as dh is working double shifts for a couple of weeks so I can get things done as long as my recliner does not call my name. It has a habit of doing that.LOL LOL

Hope everyone has a very productive weekend.

Terri

ps cob i will be heading to Main for Thanksgiving so make sure you have the weather spell all taken care of.

Edited by user Thursday, October 24, 2013 8:03:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Lori fromTx Offline
#262 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 11:00:11 PM(UTC)
Lori fromTx

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Checking saying hi to everyone. I got my list in purse searching for ss stuff. I got a couple things done. Now that I am done with my other swap. I can get more involved on this one BigGrin
DonnaSchnees Offline
#263 Posted : Friday, October 25, 2013 1:36:12 PM(UTC)
DonnaSchnees

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 146 time(s) in 114 post(s)
Checking in! I will be in Canada next week near Toronto for a conference. I will do my best to check in next weekend.
 1 user thanked DonnaSchnees for this useful post.
ScrappinGwen on 10/25/2013(UTC)
Jen Offline
#264 Posted : Friday, October 25, 2013 7:56:49 PM(UTC)
Jen

Was thanked: 157 time(s) in 110 post(s)
Brrr... We are camping for a Halloween weekend and it will be 27 degrees tonight. I am so glad so for RV's as I could never rough it in a tent - lol!

I got a slow start but it gave me time to tweak a couple ideas. So I plan on working on a few more incentives next week. Then I have made no plans for the next few weeks/weekends and dh is going out of town for a weekend so I will have the house to my self.

JeanP Offline
#265 Posted : Saturday, October 26, 2013 8:21:27 AM(UTC)
JeanP

United States

JCI
Kiethann Offline
#266 Posted : Saturday, October 26, 2013 7:36:33 PM(UTC)
Kiethann

United States
Location: master questionair page 16 post 465 new MQ page 1 post 6

Was thanked: 743 time(s) in 566 post(s)
JCI! Guess who had a late birthday present!!!! YUP me. Daughter finally had some free time from work and not on call today so she took me shopping for my bday. Has anyone ever used the COIN STAR coin redemption machine? Well I used it for the first time today... first we stopped at the one in Bonner Springs....of course it was out of order, then we went down the road to a new Walmart, put a bunch of pennies in the hopper and everything was going just fine...then the machine stopped, looked for someone to help me...finally found out the only people who knew where the key was happened to be accounting and wouldn't you know it, all of them were out to lunch. Come one really! All of accounting takes a break at the same time. Never heard of that before. Oh well, finally the manager gave me cash for the coins which had been accepted. Next we went further down the road to another Walmart in another town. Was able to redeem all of my coins and got my moola. On a much more positive note, we hit Michaels, Hobby Lobby, JoAnns and the only scrapbook/stampers store around. DD pain for all the goodies I found. We then stopped at Papa Murphys and picked up a ready to bake pizza and headed home. So for a day that started out crappy it ended up much better.
ScrappinGwen Online
#267 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2013 7:49:37 AM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

I had a fun day yesterday too!

The grandkids ended up coming in the afternoon and spending night. So 7 year old David asks if we can someplace so he can buy a small lego set. So we decided to go to Kmart as our local Wm is being rebuilt and the old store is just a jammed mess right now. Plus I haven't been to Kmart in months and months and months.

SO first we spend forever in the Toy Dept checking out every toy which is always fun to do so near to Christmas. CHecked out the clearance section and they are having an additional 50% off of that stuff. Lucky me, they have Bicycle brand decks of cards on clearance so I grabbed all of them for our euchre league as we all get to complaining about the cheap, old cards. I paid less then 90 cents a deck so I don't think the Pres will mind reimbursing me! Found a game too for the kids to play here to help pass time away.

Plus the kids gave me some xmas ideas, so that was ideal!

Then we meandered down the center aisle and came upon the pool stuff. So we cleared out all the good water guns for next summer's fun! lol Some we only paid a dollar for. This particular type I only had one this summer for the pool and it got fought over...so I was glad to find a bargain to have more on hand. Kids will be so much happier. But we also bought nerf ones for $3.75, normally $15. The bigger kids will be happy to have the better quality ones. So what a steal for us as it's actually something we really needed.

Then I got 24 ct. Joy ice cream cones for .19! Is that a joke or what? So once again, the Day Care kids will be ecstatic with my bargains.

Then we spent a long, long time checking out every stuffed animal in the Christmas Dept. that sings or dances or twists to whatever song that plays when you push the button on their paw or belly, etc. We were just a giggling. Then on to the santa hats that do the same thing....

Checked out Halloween dept. too, naturally. So we just toured the store and had a wonderful time for 2 hours.

Pizza Hut for dinner and pancakes this morning....plus they slept in too and have been the best kids anyways. They always are...

So no crafting done, but it's been a great weekend.

In a little bit my mom and I are making a run to town as she needs my help with some shopping for Christmas and I need to spend my ACM $10 reward. So this day will soon be spent!

But a fun weekend, for sure!
JeanP Offline
#268 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2013 8:15:20 AM(UTC)
JeanP

United States

Glad you both had a super nice day yesterday!!!! Sounds like you had lots of fun spending money. LOL LOL
CandyHazzard Offline
#269 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2013 8:36:13 AM(UTC)
CandyHazzard

Canada

Was thanked: 191 time(s) in 171 post(s)
Having to clear my cookies all the time to sign into this board is really, really annoying me ... I'm lazy, I don't have to relog in to the 7 other boards I'm logged into at the same time ... I've even timed out on this board while I was browsing it ... that seems really dumb ... OK Rant over

I've got two things done for this swap ... and I bought a really cute die to use on a card ... I have 3 ATC swaps to get finished, then this one gets all my attention
amylendall Offline
#270 Posted : Monday, October 28, 2013 7:57:54 PM(UTC)
amylendall

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 71 post(s)
checking in! internet was down again! seems I have had a lot of trouble lately! problems started Wednesday and I didn't have time to call tech support until yesterday! luckily they were able to come out today and fix it! the repair man told DH that he replaced something on the satellite and it shouldn't go down again! keeping my fingers crossed on that one!
have not had a chance to start on this swap as of yet. have nothing planned for sunday this week so I can start then! I printed out my new partners mq and questions pages and the directives so I can start giving some things some thought as to what I want to do!