Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

GARDENGYPSY Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 02, 2013 3:02:23 AM(UTC)
GARDENGYPSY

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/10/2008(UTC)
Posts: 2,887
Location: Minnesota

Thanks: 1427 times
Was thanked: 1694 time(s) in 956 post(s)
Good morning everyone. Late yesterday, I posted this month's newest Paperie In Bloom bouquet of Chinese Lanterns. I used Mother's Day Bouquet Cricut cartridge. Full tutorial is on my blog. I included a teaser pic below. Would love for you to stop by. Have a great day!

Michelle

Paperie In Bloom: October 2013 Chinese Lanterns
 6 users thanked GARDENGYPSY for this useful post.
BJR on 10/2/2013(UTC), JoyceG on 10/2/2013(UTC), Annabella on 10/3/2013(UTC), rhondah* on 10/3/2013(UTC), cricaholic on 10/3/2013(UTC), CanadianRose on 10/10/2013(UTC)
deleted Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 02, 2013 5:59:37 AM(UTC)
deleted

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 11/26/2012(UTC)
Posts: 188

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 76 time(s) in 54 post(s)
Very Nice!
 1 user thanked deleted for this useful post.
GARDENGYPSY on 10/2/2013(UTC)
BJR Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 02, 2013 6:18:34 AM(UTC)
BJR

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/29/2006(UTC)
Posts: 1,613

Thanks: 687 times
Was thanked: 446 time(s) in 327 post(s)
You are very talented! So beautiful! BJR.
 1 user thanked BJR for this useful post.
GARDENGYPSY on 10/2/2013(UTC)
JoyceG Offline
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 02, 2013 9:09:18 AM(UTC)
JoyceG

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Joined: 3/17/2007(UTC)
Posts: 1,834

Thanks: 1321 times
Was thanked: 938 time(s) in 609 post(s)
OMGosh...I was looking at your blog and you are amazing at making these flowers!! I'm adding you to my favorites so I can follow you and stalk you in the future!! Sneaky I'm hoping one day to use your tutorials and make some myself. Thanks for sharing!!

Joyce
 2 users thanked JoyceG for this useful post.
GARDENGYPSY on 10/2/2013(UTC), Annabella on 10/3/2013(UTC)
JoyceG Offline
#5 Posted : Wednesday, October 02, 2013 9:14:44 AM(UTC)
JoyceG

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Joined: 3/17/2007(UTC)
Posts: 1,834

Thanks: 1321 times
Was thanked: 938 time(s) in 609 post(s)
oh...looks like you are gonna emable me to go buy the Giant flower cartridge that I have avoided buying....Flapper

Joyce
 1 user thanked JoyceG for this useful post.
GARDENGYPSY on 10/2/2013(UTC)
GARDENGYPSY Offline
#6 Posted : Wednesday, October 02, 2013 6:20:21 PM(UTC)
GARDENGYPSY

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/10/2008(UTC)
Posts: 2,887
Location: Minnesota

Thanks: 1427 times
Was thanked: 1694 time(s) in 956 post(s)
Originally Posted by: JoyceG Go to Quoted Post
oh...looks like you are gonna emable me to go buy the Giant flower cartridge that I have avoided buying....Flapper

Joyce


Joyce,

Mother's Day Bouquet and Giant Flowers are both very versatile carts. I love and use them both frequently.

Michelle
 1 user thanked GARDENGYPSY for this useful post.
Annabella on 10/3/2013(UTC)
GARDENGYPSY Offline
#7 Posted : Wednesday, October 02, 2013 6:21:26 PM(UTC)
GARDENGYPSY

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/10/2008(UTC)
Posts: 2,887
Location: Minnesota

Thanks: 1427 times
Was thanked: 1694 time(s) in 956 post(s)
Originally Posted by: JoyceG Go to Quoted Post
OMGosh...I was looking at your blog and you are amazing at making these flowers!! I'm adding you to my favorites so I can follow you and stalk you in the future!! Sneaky I'm hoping one day to use your tutorials and make some myself. Thanks for sharing!!

Joyce


Joyce,

Feel free to stalk my blog and tutorials. If you have any questions, please email or pm me. I am more than happy to help.

Michelle
JoyceG Offline
#8 Posted : Wednesday, October 02, 2013 7:50:10 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Joined: 3/17/2007(UTC)
Posts: 1,834

Thanks: 1321 times
Was thanked: 938 time(s) in 609 post(s)
Originally Posted by: GARDENGYPSY Go to Quoted Post
Joyce,

Mother's Day Bouquet and Giant Flowers are both very versatile carts. I love and use them both frequently.

Michelle


I have Mother's day Bouquet already and I've looked at Giant flowers a dozen times but always put it back. Bet I don't put it back the next time I find it for a great deal!!

Joyce

JoyceG Offline
#9 Posted : Wednesday, October 02, 2013 8:04:09 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Joined: 3/17/2007(UTC)
Posts: 1,834

Thanks: 1321 times
Was thanked: 938 time(s) in 609 post(s)
Do you know what Flower Soft is? I just got done reading your blog about the Gerber daisies and how you used recycled centers from your artificial bush. You could use flower soft and make your own centers from buttons or even cardstock. I am sure you could figure it out quicker than I could. Then again, you might already know about flower soft and used it but I haven't read it yet.

Joyce
rhondah* Offline
#10 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2013 9:46:18 AM(UTC)
rhondah*

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Joined: 6/12/2007(UTC)
Posts: 26,391
United States
Location: Midwest

Thanks: 22309 times
Was thanked: 16381 time(s) in 9255 post(s)
Love beautiful!
 1 user thanked rhondah* for this useful post.
GARDENGYPSY on 10/3/2013(UTC)
GARDENGYPSY Offline
#11 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2013 7:33:21 PM(UTC)
GARDENGYPSY

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/10/2008(UTC)
Posts: 2,887
Location: Minnesota

Thanks: 1427 times
Was thanked: 1694 time(s) in 956 post(s)
Originally Posted by: JoyceG Go to Quoted Post
Do you know what Flower Soft is? I just got done reading your blog about the Gerber daisies and how you used recycled centers from your artificial bush. You could use flower soft and make your own centers from buttons or even card stock. I am sure you could figure it out quicker than I could. Then again, you might already know about flower soft and used it but I haven't read it yet.

Joyce


You are correct Joyce about Flower Soft. I have several colors but not yellow (unsure why). The only local place near me that stocks Flower Soft is Archiver's and they only had a few colors. This same store is on one of 3 they are closing later this month. I typically have to purchase most of my supplies online. Thank you for the tip, always appreciated.

I also inherited a plethora of floral stems after my mom passed. She used to work in the floral business. So I lie to try and recycle what I can. I also like faux stems for their hidden wires which make it easier to arrange the bouquet.

Michelle

PS. I know that you will purchase Giant Flowers next time you see it. It is now pre programmed in youSmile
cricaholic Offline
#12 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2013 10:04:18 PM(UTC)
cricaholic

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/12/2009(UTC)
Posts: 2,079
Location: T E X A S

Thanks: 741 times
Was thanked: 1214 time(s) in 692 post(s)
ThumpUp WOWZA!! Thats another flower added to my make/try listLaugh Laugh
cricaholic Offline
#13 Posted : Tuesday, October 08, 2013 10:59:13 PM(UTC)
cricaholic

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/12/2009(UTC)
Posts: 2,079
Location: T E X A S

Thanks: 741 times
Was thanked: 1214 time(s) in 692 post(s)
Originally Posted by: GARDENGYPSY Go to Quoted Post
You are correct Joyce about Flower Soft. I have several colors but not yellow (unsure why). The only local place near me that stocks Flower Soft is Archiver's and they only had a few colors. This same store is on one of 3 they are closing later this month. I typically have to purchase most of my supplies online. Thank you for the tip, always appreciated.

I also inherited a plethora of floral stems after my mom passed. She used to work in the floral business. So I lie to try and recycle what I can. I also like faux stems for their hidden wires which make it easier to arrange the bouquet.

Michelle

PS. I know that you will purchase Giant Flowers next time you see it. It is now pre programmed in youSmile


Huh I've thought about "flower soft" when I start making my flowers. Flapper When I finally got around to looking theres two types: regular and ultra fine.... Scared which one should I get????Laugh I thought I'd start with yellow, green and brown. That seems to be the main color of flower centers....
cricaholic Offline
#14 Posted : Tuesday, October 08, 2013 11:02:16 PM(UTC)
cricaholic

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/12/2009(UTC)
Posts: 2,079
Location: T E X A S

Thanks: 741 times
Was thanked: 1214 time(s) in 692 post(s)
Originally Posted by: GARDENGYPSY Go to Quoted Post
Joyce,

Feel free to stalk my blog and tutorials. If you have any questions, please email or pm me. I am more than happy to help.
Michelle




ThumpUp I can vouch for that! Michelle is SUPER HELPFUL!!!!!!!!!!
GypsyD Offline
#15 Posted : Wednesday, October 09, 2013 7:20:04 AM(UTC)
GypsyD

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/9/2007(UTC)
Posts: 3,012

Thanks: 269 times
Was thanked: 1215 time(s) in 829 post(s)
Beautiful! Lots of work went into them and it paid off. Well done!
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2014, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.998 seconds.
nebo-cricut-04