Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

ms.tonya.beaty3fb4adaf Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, October 07, 2013 7:31:29 AM(UTC)
ms.tonya.beaty3fb4adaf

Groups: Registered

Hi! I decided to submerge myself into papercrafting and all the other intriguing things cricut has to offer, but I keep finding myself lost as to where to purchase the gypsy (if they are still sold and collaborate with the E2.) I also would like to know if there is a carrying case for the E2 and if not suggestions for those who take their machines on the go.

Can't wait to hear back. Thanks in advance.
MamasScrappin Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, October 07, 2013 12:04:18 PM(UTC)
MamasScrappin

Was thanked: 694 time(s) in 631 post(s)
the gypsy is no longer available for purchase sadly. I love mine!! I just hope they either come out with something else that can be taken on the go or improve on the gypsy and rerelease it. As for the carry case for the E2, I only have the cricut Expression and I never take mine with me. I wouldn't want to damage it. But there are others that do and there are bags that are used to take it on the go. I know I've seen some online, but never pay any mind because I leave mine home. Hopefully someone who knows will be able to answer that for you.
TammyPuckett Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, October 07, 2013 2:12:17 PM(UTC)
TammyPuckett

Was thanked: 335 time(s) in 195 post(s)
I take my Expression with me when I go to crops often. I bought a cast for it at WalMart. I also have friends who use the large 31 totes for theirs. I have a Gypsy & hope that it never dies on me! I use the CCR when I am at home, but very few of the crops I go to have internet access for me to use the CCR at.