Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

BJR Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, October 07, 2013 3:05:42 PM(UTC)
BJR

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 446 time(s) in 327 post(s)
If you have or have not seen the ad they had Tim Hz. dies, etc & S x brand items including their periwinkle colored version that currently sells at HL for $99. The newer color sells for $129. It was I repeat was at TM for $29.99. They went right away. When I got their ours happened to be one that had 8 to start with most stores had 4 or 5. The store opened yesterday at 9AM. I got there somewhere around or a little after 9:30. One lady told me her friend went to the next closest one and they were gone. I got one for a spare (don't want to break my Cuttlebug on those Big z dies.) I also found some of the dies & embossing folders I did not have but really liked. You should have seen how people had their carts filled. It was like a nice Black Friday sale with friendly people though! I went to that next closest store today to get another non craft related item, (no really I did), and I asked about them - the clerk said she got around 50 calls today. If you do to TM be sure and check out the clearance too for craft items they have clearance 20-90% off. I found everything from Anna Griffin to Martha Stewart, pet collars, combs, & toys. Also Tim H. items from their last sale on them, are marked down- 20-40$ off. We also got a large countertop oven by Gordon Ramsey- was orig, their price(TM) $79.99, we got it for $17. w/tax. Works fine but reads in celsius! Anyway if you are like me - you love a good sale or even better a great clearance sale! I also got paper, AG tags & a sewing pattern, buttons, sequins, ink daubers. Oh and if you like the Tonic punches they are ringing up $1.59. Happy shopping! BJR.
 1 user thanked BJR for this useful post.
rhondah* on 10/8/2013(UTC)
craftingbowler Online
#2 Posted : Monday, October 07, 2013 7:12:30 PM(UTC)
craftingbowler

Was thanked: 228 time(s) in 188 post(s)
I got to the one that was closest to me around 8:45. I wanted to get the Big Kick because of the wider platform(love my Cuttlebug/folders). I was the first one in the storeBigGrin . They had three Big Kicks and about 3 dies(the ones priced at 3.99).

Edited by user Monday, October 07, 2013 7:14:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked craftingbowler for this useful post.
BJR on 10/8/2013(UTC)
~~TP98~~ Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 08, 2013 6:03:21 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Was thanked: 430 time(s) in 121 post(s)
Yes, it did go fast; I didn't get a chance to go until last night and most of everything was gone. I actually went there looking for some Thickers that someone had posted on another site and my TM didn't have any. They did have one Big Shot and I just decided against it although I really want one. I just have way too many unopened or unused scrappin' gadgets right now. I did manage to pick up a few other misc. items some that weren't scrap related but useful. I am participating in a purging of items this month so I need to be mindful of that if I bring anything else into the house!
 1 user thanked ~~TP98~~ for this useful post.
BJR on 10/8/2013(UTC)
JoyceG Offline
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 09, 2013 7:27:22 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 897 time(s) in 586 post(s)
I've been in TM just a couple times. I wasn't too impressed with the store and didn't find anything I had to have. But I'm not one who likes to shop in stores.

Joyce
SouthernVintage Offline
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2013 2:11:36 PM(UTC)
SouthernVintage

United States

Was thanked: 801 time(s) in 713 post(s)
Originally Posted by: JoyceG Go to Quoted Post
I've been in TM just a couple times. I wasn't too impressed with the store and didn't find anything I had to have. But I'm not one who likes to shop in stores.

Joyce

I'm not sure they even expect people to actually like the store...just the merchandise and sales. Most of the ones I have been in are not real organized, but if you look around, you probably WILL find a bargain or two. I like to go when I have a lot of time to look.BigGrin