Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

samanthagarvey6080d7ac Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 03, 2013 3:18:47 PM(UTC)
samanthagarvey6080d7ac

Groups: Registered

Hello fellow cricut-ers....

On the 28th October i purchased a digital cartridge for a very special project.

I only had the privilege to use it 3 times, getting the project started, and then on the 1st of November it disappeared. I know that when i downloaded, i should have saved before run.

Now $30 out of pocket and no digital cartridge to be found anywhere.

Why doesn't the cricut store keep tabs on what you have purchased, just like they do in iTunes. i mean, if you were to spill something onto your laptop or desktop, with iTunes, you can go back into the store, click on purchases, and you can then download them again. simple!!!!

Anyway, I digress, i will now have to phone Provo craft and the last time i did that i was on hold for an hr!! thank heavens for speaker phone. Has this annoyance happened to anyone else and was it resolved quickly??
Confused

thanks
Sherri Kay Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, November 03, 2013 10:55:22 PM(UTC)
Sherri Kay

United States

Was thanked: 2408 time(s) in 2160 post(s)
Did you call PC? In your history, the proof of purchase should be there. Give them a call tomorrow and explain the situation and I'm sure they'll help you. BigGrin
melodylanedesigns Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, November 04, 2013 12:08:57 PM(UTC)
melodylanedesigns

Was thanked: 1944 time(s) in 957 post(s)
They do keep tabs on everything you purchased. When you are signed into the website, just click your name at top then on the left you will see order history. Make sure you did not use a different email. You will always own the cartridge even if you lose your computer.

I have never had to be on hold long, but I know many have. Let us know what happened.
MaryStillman Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, November 04, 2013 4:50:18 PM(UTC)
MaryStillman

Was thanked: 1248 time(s) in 791 post(s)
Originally Posted by: samanthagarvey6080d7ac Go to Quoted Post

Hello fellow cricut-ers....

On the 28th October i purchased a digital cartridge for a very special project.

I only had the privilege to use it 3 times, getting the project started, and then on the 1st of November it disappeared. I know that when i downloaded, i should have saved before run.

Now $30 out of pocket and no digital cartridge to be found anywhere.

Why doesn't the cricut store keep tabs on what you have purchased, just like they do in iTunes. i mean, if you were to spill something onto your laptop or desktop, with iTunes, you can go back into the store, click on purchases, and you can then download them again. simple!!!!

Anyway, I digress, i will now have to phone Provo craft and the last time i did that i was on hold for an hr!! thank heavens for speaker phone. Has this annoyance happened to anyone else and was it resolved quickly??
Confused

thanks

I think that this is one of the weaknesses of PC digital cartridges. The ownership is all web based and is not saved to our hard drives, like some other brands. When the system is down, we cannot use our digital carts.

Mary