Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

bredager868661f5 Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, November 04, 2013 6:38:33 PM(UTC)
bredager868661f5

Groups: Registered

Hi Alle you cricut people!
I am very new here and hope i am doing this right!! I am from Denmark and have just bought a Pink Cricut expression!! I was so thrilled. I tryed it out with just the cartrige and it worked fine, so i couldn't wait to try it the craftroom. I wanted to link my cartrige but it just went strait to cut...so i cut! it stopped half way through and said there was no cartrige...i tried again this time it said somthing about loading the paper (it was loaded) and then came the update firmware message. I have started over a gezillian times!! I got a littel farther along but now I can't get pas the first part of the update, it stops at the 3 light, at the bottom of the update box it says 0% updated and just stays there for hours! I have tryed without the firewall and it makes no difference. My machine is now in update mode so all i can do with it is update...and it won't do that. I tryed reading online what others have done but could not finde anything that helped me. all of the threads where a year or more old, so I do hope that some of you have solved the problem and know what to do. HELP me Blushing please! I am so loooking forword to creating a bunch of fantastisk stuff Love