Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

brokenhalo Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2013 7:04:20 PM(UTC)
brokenhalo

Groups: Registered

I HAVE HAD MY IMAGINE FOR 2+ YEARS, WORKS GREAT AND WITH GYPSY, WAS OK, BUT NO NEW CARTRIDGES AND THEY DON'T MAKE ANY MORE .... OK..... USING THE DANG CRAFT ROOM AND 1....DOES NO PRINT THE RIGHT COLORS AND 2 DOES NOT CUT THE IMAGES CORRECTLY. LAST TIME I UPDATED ALL THE GARBAGE FOR ALL MY MACHINES AND GYPSY AND CRAFT ROOM, TOOK ME A WHOLE DAY TO DO IT...TRYING TO PRINT AND CUT A SIMPLE FILE FOLDER FOR MY SONS BIRTHDAY INVITES AND HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT A MESS TO DEAL WITH....THIS IS BS...I SPENT 500 BUCKS FOR A PAPER WEIGHT AND PROBABLY CAN'T UNLOAD IT ON ANYONE UNLESS I PAY SHIPPING....WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE AN EXPRESSION BUT WHY WHEN I BOUGHT THIS MACHINE....I HAVE THE SMALLER CRICUT BUT IS DOES NOT CUT 12 X12 AND WASTES PAPER....SO FED UP WITH THIS ALLLLLLLLL....HAS TO BE A SIMPLIER WAY TO USE ALL THIS JUNK TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
brokenhalo Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2013 8:56:04 PM(UTC)
brokenhalo

Groups: Registered

Mad Ok 2 hours now fiddling with this stuff and no cuts made....I have tried for 2 hours to cut 6 simple file folders, no print, no extra cuts ...just the folders now and only have 2...shut off machine, shut off computer...all software up to date...this is beyon ridiculous!!!!
Coah'sNana Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 14, 2013 4:47:20 PM(UTC)
Coah'sNana

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Virgin Islands (U.S.)

Was thanked: 15556 time(s) in 4222 post(s)
Since PC discontinued the Imagine, it is only supported as a stand alone machine (ie NOT with CCR). Have you tried cutting your images without CCR? If you have, and it still does not work, I would suggest contacting support. They are able to troubleshoot and walk you through most issues over the phone. I'm sorry you are having such a frustrating experience. Crafting should be fun. I hope support can help you out.