Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

PeggyEstes Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 17, 2013 2:21:22 PM(UTC)
PeggyEstes

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
HI,
I am trying to make the 3 hanging ornaments card on this cartridge (pg 7). I cut the card at 5". But when I cut the envelope at 5" it is too small. Also, having troubles with the sizing of the ornaments and their layers. I could really use a handbook! Any suggestions please?
Rice Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, November 17, 2013 3:19:48 PM(UTC)
Rice

Was thanked: 90 time(s) in 81 post(s)
Make sure you have it set to Relative size (rather than Real size). Relative size keeps the layers "relative" to one another so they will layer properly. Real size cuts every piece the same size so that if you cut a paper doll the doll would be 5", the dress would be 5", the shoes would be 5", etc., so they would not layer properly.

If you are referring to the handbook for the cartridge, you can find it by going to the shop and finding the cartridge you need. Then click on the link in the description for product details and then click on "digital handbook". Here is the direct link for Creative Holiday Cards: http://content.provocraf...olidayCardsHandbook.pdf
I just noticed it tells about Real Dial Size vs. Relative Dial Size at the beginning of the handbook.

If you need the manual for your machine, you can click on the Support button at the top of the page, and go to your machine to find the manual.

I'm no expert, but I thought I'd jump in here to see if I could help. If this is not what you need maybe someone else can help.
 1 user thanked Rice for this useful post.
scrapalette on 11/17/2013(UTC)
PeggyEstes Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, November 17, 2013 4:29:01 PM(UTC)
PeggyEstes

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Thank you very much for your help. I really appreciate it!