Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

c_elliott06 Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2013 7:13:54 PM(UTC)
c_elliott06

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

I was just wanting to see if anyone else has had this problem, I am trying to use CCR with my Expression to cut one of my projects and CCR isn't recognizing that my mat is loaded into my machine. I tried to unload and reload my mat several times and it still won't recognize my mat as being loaded. Please help!
Murph Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 01, 2013 1:08:43 PM(UTC)
Murph

Groups: Registered

Mellow i'm having the same problem!
Olivia'sNana Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, December 01, 2013 1:18:28 PM(UTC)
Olivia'sNana

Was thanked: 925 time(s) in 457 post(s)
are you using the load/unload buttons on the machine or in ccr cut screen? Try hitting the load mat within ccr and see if that works. If you are using digital or linked carts and you don't have a cartridge (any) in your machine, then you have to use the load/unload buttons from within ccr. They are located at the bottom right side of the cut screen.

Edited by user Sunday, December 01, 2013 1:20:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

CricutDani Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, December 01, 2013 2:41:53 PM(UTC)
CricutDani

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Moderator, Cricut Community Moderator, Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 61 time(s) in 24 post(s)
Originally Posted by: c_elliott06 Go to Quoted Post
I was just wanting to see if anyone else has had this problem, I am trying to use CCR with my Expression to cut one of my projects and CCR isn't recognizing that my mat is loaded into my machine. I tried to unload and reload my mat several times and it still won't recognize my mat as being loaded. Please help!

Hello,

We would like to recommend trying to install the driver for your machine. You can do this by following the steps below.

1. First you will want to log into your Craft Room and then open your project.

2. Once your Craft Room is open you are going to go up to the Help option

3. Under the Help option you will find Install Drivers. We would like to recommend selecting the machine that you have.

4. It should then open up a new window that will walk you through the installation process. Please follow those steps.

If after doing the driver install you are still unable to get the Craft Room to read your device we would like to recommend contacting the number below where one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.

1-877-7CRICUT M-F 7am-6pm MST

-Cricut Dani
churchweca57d90a2 Offline
#5 Posted : Thursday, December 12, 2013 12:54:35 PM(UTC)
churchweca57d90a2

If you are on Windows 8 and updated to 8.1 you need to install the update for the Cricut. You are on 8.1 if you now have the windows logo in the lower LH corner of your desktop.

If so - close the craftroom, go to www.cricut.com, then craft room - downloads - and download and run the Windows 8.1 update.
queenb68202d2214b Offline
#6 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2014 10:28:41 AM(UTC)
queenb68202d2214b

If you are on Windows 8 and updated to 8.1 you need to install the update for the Cricut. You are on 8.1 if you now have the windows logo in the lower LH corner of your desktop.

If so - close the craftroom, go to www.cricut.com, then craft room - downloads - and download and run the Windows 8.1 update.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I was so frustrated because I couldn't get my ccr to load my mat or cut. But I read you post and like magic it worked. You are a lifesaver! You are awesome.