Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

leeshelbyn7af4f3ea Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 04, 2013 10:28:54 PM(UTC)
leeshelbyn7af4f3ea

Groups: Registered

Can someone please help with info about my cricut expression. I previously had it linked to my mini laptop, that broke, so I linked it to my big laptop. Now my daughter broke that so I am borrowing my friends computer to do my Christmas cards and I'm receiving an error when I go to cut that I'm linked to 2 computers and that exceeds my limit until February. I can't find any info on how to unlink the broken computers without being able to use them. PLEASE HELP! I JUST WANT TO MAKE MY CARDS! There has to be someone that I can talk to before the morning! If not, that is just ridiculous! I have invested so much money into a product that I can't even use when I want!
LazyBee Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 05, 2013 1:00:09 AM(UTC)
LazyBee

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 641 time(s) in 308 post(s)
You need to call PC in the morning and have them fix it. They will release it and you will be able to register the other computer...but bear in mind you can only use CR and register it on two computers. You may want to consider getting another computer that you can register your product on instead of registering it on a borrowed computer.
Olivia'sNana Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, December 05, 2013 5:33:19 PM(UTC)
Olivia'sNana

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 944 time(s) in 469 post(s)
you can also set up a new account with new user name and password until you can call pc to fix it.The only thing is you wont' have your carts linked, will need to insert into machine to cut and you won't have access to any saved files. I did this when I bought a new laptop because I still wanted ccr on my old laptop and my desktop. If I want to use a saved file from my original account on my new laptop, I just email the file to myself and then open and save to the new one.