Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

osterhoffmnadf07a24 Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 11, 2014 8:11:48 AM(UTC)
osterhoffmnadf07a24

Groups: Registered

For Christmas, my husband bought me my first Cricut machine and I could not have been more excited for it! I have a bunch of ideas of crafts and gifts I would like to make, HOWEVER I can't because the machine I was delivered (which was purchased from your website and not even through another company) did not include some of the pieces. I am missing the Plantin SchoolBook Cartridge, cartridge binder, keypad overlay, and handbook--all of which my user guide states comes with the machine. Also on your own website it says "This cartridge is available exclusively bundled with the Cricut Expression machine and is not sold separately."

I have tried calling your customer support phones 5 times at this point-- all of which have been unsuccessful. I have NEVER spoken to an actual person regarding this issue. Instead, I sit on hold listening to some music for extended periods of time before getting frustrated and hanging up. Total, I have spent almost 90 minutes of time from my own work week trying to get the parts I am missing. Additionally, I have emailed your customer service email with this same complaint and have received no word back. Clearly, your customer service is not what I thought it would be and I am extremely upset at this point. I simply want the parts that were supposed to be with my machine so I can begin using it. Is that really so hard?

Sincerely, your dissatisfied customer, Angry
Megan Wallace