Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
scrappygranny Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 12, 2014 7:29:24 AM(UTC)
scrappygranny

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I have been trying to uplink the carts on my Gypsy to CCR but keep getting an error message: Exception: "Sequence contains more than one element" and then disconnects from Gypsy. Anyone else have this issue?
MarissaKayCreations Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 12, 2014 10:42:36 AM(UTC)
MarissaKayCreations

Hey! I am having the exact same problem. I have synced my gypsy without difficulty in the past, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Please let me know if you find a resolution. Thanks!
Marissa
scrappygranny Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, January 12, 2014 12:24:24 PM(UTC)
scrappygranny

I sent an email to support and hopefully I will have an answer. Will let you know.
Tracyandmo9251d785 Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, January 12, 2014 1:46:51 PM(UTC)
Tracyandmo9251d785

Hi there, I am having the same problem, for me its the first time I'm trying to do it. appreciate your help please.

thanks

Mo
CaraFeeney Offline
#5 Posted : Sunday, January 12, 2014 4:00:01 PM(UTC)
CaraFeeney

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 11 post(s)
I have successfully synced my Gypsy with CCR in the past and am now getting this error. I have removed CCR and Adobe Air and reinstalled them. I also reset my Gypsy. This did not fix the problem so don't waste your time doing it as it can take more than an hour to reset your Gypsy.
melodylanedesigns Offline
#6 Posted : Sunday, January 12, 2014 4:36:23 PM(UTC)
melodylanedesigns

Was thanked: 1929 time(s) in 947 post(s)
It could possibly be a problem on their end, if you are having this error I would email so if they get mulitply emails for the same problem they might get it fixed faster. I would explain in the email it has worked for you in the past.
Seabeck Lena Offline
#7 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2014 7:26:42 AM(UTC)
Seabeck Lena

I called in yesterday to let them know I was having the same problem, no fix yet.

Error: Exception: Sequence contains more than one element. I am able to sync, just not uplink.
MarissaKayCreations Offline
#8 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2014 6:24:14 PM(UTC)
MarissaKayCreations

I've emailed the support team as well, so hopefully multiple e-mails will help them find a timely resolution. This is the automatic response I received back:

We appreciate you emailing Customer Support. We have received your email in our inbox. It can take up to 5-7 business days for a reply to send back to you. If you are sending an email on the weekend we would like to ask that you will give us up to 7-8 business days for a response. Should you need immediate assistance we would like to recommend contacting our support at 1-877-727-4288 on Monday through Friday from 7 am-6 pm MST where one of our representatives will be happy to assist you. We appreciate your patience as we answer your email.

If I find time to call this number, I'll post what they tell me via phone. Thanks for the updates everyone, it makes me feel better that I'm not the only person with this error, but I really hope it's resolved soon.
Seabeck Lena Offline
#9 Posted : Thursday, January 16, 2014 11:05:40 AM(UTC)
Seabeck Lena

the cricut support team is amazing. the problem with uplinking was fixed yesterday and they even left me a voicemail letting me know the issue had been corrected. Love
dedefinke36024587 Offline
#10 Posted : Thursday, January 16, 2014 11:35:12 AM(UTC)
dedefinke36024587

I couldn't update my Sync program so I couldn't update my Gypsy. I git on this sight and saw how many others were having issues so I went onto my husbands computer Windows Vista version and downloaded Craftroom first then SYNC. Leaving the gypsy pligged into the computer after the update, I logged into CCR and the uplinks worked on the first try. Hope this helps someone. I am going to uninstall Sync from My computer and reinstall for future updates.
scrappygranny Offline
#11 Posted : Saturday, January 18, 2014 8:40:59 AM(UTC)
scrappygranny

I received an email from support that the issue is fixed and it is. Uploaded in just seconds!
mrubinfamda99817f Offline
#12 Posted : Monday, June 09, 2014 1:34:41 PM(UTC)
mrubinfamda99817f

Ok, so now it June, 2014 and I'm having the same problem...any advice? I called in and they had me reformat my gypsy. It didn't work :(
MariaKandylas Offline
#13 Posted : Wednesday, June 11, 2014 4:32:11 AM(UTC)
MariaKandylas

Mad I too have the exact same problem! I updated successfully and was able to sync just not able to uplink my carts. I am VERY FRUSTRATED as I have been trying for hours!! I am in Australia so I am in quite a predicament. Not happy....
novascotiagal65f009f8f8 Offline
#14 Posted : Friday, June 13, 2014 12:16:57 PM(UTC)
novascotiagal65f009f8f8

I am also having this problem. VERY FRUSTRATING! I am unable to get through to Provo Craft. Is there any other way to link cartridges that have been synced to Gyspy to Design Space? We should be able to just sync to explore and to Design Space. Any help would be appreciated. I want to play with my new toy and I cannot.
Thanks
Cricut Tamara :) Offline
#15 Posted : Friday, June 13, 2014 1:58:44 PM(UTC)
Cricut Tamara :)

Groups: Circle Moderator, Cricut Community Moderator, Registered

Was thanked: 185 time(s) in 109 post(s)
Originally Posted by: novascotiagal65f009f8f8 Go to Quoted Post
I am also having this problem. VERY FRUSTRATING! I am unable to get through to Provo Craft. Is there any other way to link cartridges that have been synced to Gyspy to Design Space? We should be able to just sync to explore and to Design Space. Any help would be appreciated. I want to play with my new toy and I cannot.
Thanks

Hello- If you have previously linked your cartridges to your gyps, you will need to link your gypsy to the Craft in order to see them in Design Space. http://us.cricut.com/hom...ort/gypsy-linking/#howto If you are having trouble doing this, give customer support a call at 1-877-7cricut.

Cricut Tamara
Angel {owl~bee~scrappin} Offline
#16 Posted : Friday, June 13, 2014 7:56:12 PM(UTC)
Angel {owl~bee~scrappin}

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 189 time(s) in 154 post(s)
The past couple of days I also have not been able to uplink my Gypsy to CCR. I called and they told me they are trying to fix this issue. I sure hope it is soon because she could not tell me how long it will take.
kerris.harveyd3058337 Offline
#17 Posted : Monday, June 16, 2014 2:15:28 PM(UTC)
kerris.harveyd3058337

I am having the same issue and the same window pops up with the error message.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening when I try to sync my Gypsy?
Narelle Offline
#18 Posted : Monday, June 16, 2014 3:11:31 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7881 time(s) in 3690 post(s)
Originally Posted by: kerris.harveyd3058337 Go to Quoted Post
I am having the same issue and the same window pops up with the error message.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening when I try to sync my Gypsy?

It's happening because it's a known problem that PC are working on...
Estella Offline
#19 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2014 1:32:49 PM(UTC)
Estella

Just phoned up Customer Services regarding this issue. They were very helpful but told me it was a known problem and they are working on fixing it, and to try again in around a month or so. They offered me a months extension to the subscription that comes with the cricut explore (so worth phoning!) but as I don't have one (yet!) it wasn't useful to me. So looks like we'll just have to wait this one out until its fixed!
theproc0a14c052 Offline
#20 Posted : Saturday, June 28, 2014 11:57:54 AM(UTC)
theproc0a14c052

Was thanked: 122 time(s) in 109 post(s)
Oddly, I got the uplink and sync from my Gypsy to CCR to work today. I just got 4 new carts so I thought I'd give it a try. I used my desktop PC , Windows 7, Chrome browser. Both went through without a hitch.

Guess it's my lucky day . . . . .off to play the lottery!Flapper
 1 user thanked theproc0a14c052 for this useful post.
triciacloudd7e66a01 on 6/30/2014(UTC)
phylwnek22bf1699 Offline
#21 Posted : Saturday, July 12, 2014 8:18:27 PM(UTC)
phylwnek22bf1699

I've been trying to uplink for hours today on two different computers and no luck. Get the error message and then nothing happens. I've e-mailed Cricut about this and hopefully it will get fixed -- again! From reading all the posts on this subject, I don't understand why the problem existed, got fixed by Cricut and is now happening again. Yes, very frustrating!
Kirsten Offline
#22 Posted : Sunday, August 03, 2014 11:07:59 PM(UTC)
Kirsten

I am also getting this error when trying to Uplink from my Gypsy to CCR. I uninstalled/reinstalled both Cricut Sync, Cricut Craft Room, as well as doing the format of the Gypsy. still no luck.
!Toddler & Teenagers! Offline
#23 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 8:32:22 AM(UTC)
!Toddler & Teenagers!

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Yep. August 8 & same problem here:

"Exception: Sequence contains more than one element"

SOOOOOOO annoying.
Lalia Offline
#24 Posted : Tuesday, August 12, 2014 10:12:19 AM(UTC)
Lalia

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 6 post(s)
I called in to support a few minutes ago and they took my info. They are working the issue and will contact me when resolved. They also suggested finding a different computer and trying it. That "sometimes" works but isn't a guaranteed fix. I may try my old Vista laptop since I've seen that as a possible success.
jude22-23838e8843 Offline
#25 Posted : Monday, August 18, 2014 4:44:47 PM(UTC)
jude22-23838e8843

Hmmmm...having this same problem..guess I'll wait and see when they let us know they've fixed it!

Do we know if it's just specific carts? I purchased Fancy Frames and it won't uplink - everything else hasn't been an issue.
theproc0a14c052 Offline
#26 Posted : Tuesday, August 19, 2014 6:48:35 AM(UTC)
theproc0a14c052

Was thanked: 122 time(s) in 109 post(s)
Originally Posted by: jude22-23838e8843 Go to Quoted Post
Hmmmm...having this same problem..guess I'll wait and see when they let us know they've fixed it!

Do we know if it's just specific carts? I purchased Fancy Frames and it won't uplink - everything else hasn't been an issue.

There hasn't been a Gypsy update since the Explore was released. Any carts that came out around that time or after can't be uplinked until PC updates the Gypsy sync. I wouldn't count on one any time soon.
RebeccaG. Offline
#27 Posted : Friday, August 22, 2014 8:23:17 PM(UTC)
RebeccaG.

United States

Was thanked: 842 time(s) in 400 post(s)
Really!?! I was able to link several carts. Took a break, and now it won't even recognize my Gypsy. I had tried to link carts that weren't in Gypsy directly with Explore, but the message came up telling me they were linked to a Gypsy. Not true, but I loaded them on my old unused Gypsy just to expidite the process. Now nothing is working. This is so frustratng. I have deadlines with some birthday cards I won't be able to meet now.
DonnaThomas1 Offline
#28 Posted : Saturday, August 23, 2014 2:18:52 PM(UTC)
DonnaThomas1

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Does anyone know how to uplink the cartridges in the Gypsy to CCR? I am getting this same error message. I have had my Explore for months now and have not been able to use it even once. I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything and still can't use any of the cartridges that I have paid a small fortune for in this Explore machines that everyone is saying is so fantastic. I am just about at wits end. So, so frustrating. Don't know what to do next. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks all who respond.Crying
Cricut Jo Ann Offline
#29 Posted : Saturday, August 23, 2014 2:57:36 PM(UTC)
Cricut Jo Ann

Groups: Registered, Circle Moderator, Cricut Community Moderator

Was thanked: 79 time(s) in 40 post(s)
Originally Posted by: DonnaThomas1 Go to Quoted Post
Does anyone know how to uplink the cartridges in the Gypsy to CCR? I am getting this same error message. I have had my Explore for months now and have not been able to use it even once. I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything and still can't use any of the cartridges that I have paid a small fortune for in this Explore machines that everyone is saying is so fantastic. I am just about at wits end. So, so frustrating. Don't know what to do next. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks all who respond.Crying

This is Cricut JoAnn,

There is an error that we are currently working on with linking cartridges from the Gypsy to the Craft Room. We have extended the Subscription to those that have been impacted. We will also work with you on getting your other cartridges linked so that you may use them in the Craft Room or Design Space. Please either send a message to support@cricut.com or contact our Support department at 877-7CRICUT.
Farry2 Offline
#30 Posted : Sunday, August 24, 2014 7:15:13 PM(UTC)
Farry2

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Mad I am unable to even find some of my Imagine cartridges listed in the CCR. I guess I will have to always have the cartridges in the machine to use them. Can anyone tell me how to get my Imagine cartridges into the CCR? I can find them in the list but not get them to the mat.