Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

robynd5253f55e44 Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 18, 2014 6:46:45 PM(UTC)
robynd5253f55e44

Groups: Registered

The program has installed on my computer but when I double click on the shortcut added to the desktop or tell the program to run from the program files on the C/: drive, the Cricut dialogue box loading the cartridges appears but does not bring up the design page. Therefore I can't design on the on screen cutting board.

During the installation there was no opportunity to begin the registration process.

Hope there is help out there ...... Robyn
CricutGena Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 18, 2014 9:45:44 PM(UTC)
CricutGena

Was thanked: 998 time(s) in 320 post(s)
Originally Posted by: robynd5253f55e44 Go to Quoted Post
The program has installed on my computer but when I double click on the shortcut added to the desktop or tell the program to run from the program files on the C/: drive, the Cricut dialogue box loading the cartridges appears but does not bring up the design page. Therefore I can't design on the on screen cutting board.

During the installation there was no opportunity to begin the registration process.

Hope there is help out there ...... Robyn

Hello, this program has been discontinued. We recommend downloading the Cricut Craft Room from our web site and using this program instead. It has all the same features, but it is faster and easier to use. It also has many more features that will be very useful.

-Cricut Gena
robynd5253f55e44 Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, January 20, 2014 8:25:08 PM(UTC)
robynd5253f55e44

Thank you Gena.

Since my original post I found the way to open the registration screen. However, was unable to register as the serial number was registered on my old computer that died. As I've read recent blogs about not being able to register on a different computer I will now try the Craft Room.