Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

12 Pages123>»
CricutCrazy Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2014 12:58:31 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 900 time(s) in 651 post(s)
Hi Fellow Swappers !
I decided to launch this one early, as it will require more time, money and effort to work on this swap and I wanted you to have loads of time to do it.
Please do not enter into this commitment unless you are serious about finishing it. I do not want the stress of dealing with a FLAKER on this one like we had in the Christmas Swap. I am giving you plenty of time to do this and there should be NO excuses why it should not be done early and mailed to your partner before you decide to take a "vacation" or some other thing gets in the way. I encourage you to purchase your basket (or take one out of your stash) right away and get started. Time goes by quickly and April 10th will be here before you know it !

REQUIREMENTS:

1. *** If you have never been in one of my swaps before, or have recently moved, please PM your name, address, phone number and email addy to me. You will not be partnered with anyone until you do this. ****

2. YOU MUST have a completed and updated Master Questionnaire . I will not add you to the list if you do not have an MQ already DONE. Please update yours for 2014 ! You will need to read your partner's MQ and other postings to get an idea of what she likes...please tailor the basket to reflect her wishes. For example, If she dislikes DARK CHOCOLATE, then please do not send her DARK CHOCOLATE BUNNIES....Blink

3. You will be filling a basket with the "goodies". The retail price value of this basket should be a minimum of $25.00 and a maximum of $50.00. Now, this does not mean that you cannot buy things on sale or clearance.... the dollar amounts are to give you an idea of what to spend on your partner so that she will have an awesome Easter basket. The size of the basket depends upon what you intend to put inside of it and how much you are willing to pay for postage.
(like...if you want to send me a diamond ring it would be okay if you used a teeny tiny basket ! LOL )

4. Your basket MUST have "Easter grass" inside and be wrapped in see-through cellophane wrap with a bow tied on the top. THis can be done even if your basket has no handles. A basket without handles will be easier to box up and mail, so it does NOT have to be an "Easter" kiddy-type basket. It can be a nice useful Bread Basket, or Fruit basket with a pretty liner in it!!

5. See Posting #2 for the questions you must answer to help your partner make your basket

Here is the list of what is expected to be in your basket...you will modify this list to fit your partner's wishes. You may also ADD additional items if you like...this is just the list of things that are required to be there.

1) Some Easter candy. At least 8 ounces. Your partner will list what kind of candy she likes for you to choose from .
2) A set of 4 All Occasion Greeting cards that you have made in a Spring-time theme. You may make more than 4 cards if you wish.
3) An altered tin or chipboard box in Spring-time colors and themes
4) A tea towel or kitchen towel. Even better if it is one that you have altered or added Cricut embellishments on it or personalized it. Cricut Iron On or a Yudu Screen Print is great !
5) A new purchased Provocraft item. This can be a Cricut Cart, Cuttlebug folder, Tools, Stamps, or whatever you wish. Your partner will be making a "wish list" that you may choose from.
6) A handmade gift object of your choice. Make something that you enjoy making and that you are proud to give as a gift to someone. It can be anything at all- Mini Album, Picture Frame etc...Display your personal talents ! If you are a good seamstress you can sew something. Find out your partner's favorite colors and create a wonderful item for her craft room ! If you like making Tea Cup Pin Cushions that is a good choice....anything goes !
7) A set of 4 to 6 LONG ( 2 1/2 inches or longer ) Beaded Stick Pins in a pretty holder/container - your choice of holder - it can be made of pretty paper/cardstock/
8)One - 6x6, or 8x8, or 4x6 Mat - Paper pad -
9) 4 Packages of nice embellishments ( Bling, buttons,doilies etc)- please do not send cheap stickers
10)4 packages of pretty Ribbons or Washi Tape or Rik-Rak type or cording or rolls of Twine in pretty colors that your partner likes. These can be any size.

You may add anything else you like to add in your basket, that is up to you and your budget and your time that you have to make things.

I will allow sign-ups for members until February 9th and Assign partners on the 10th.... That will give you 2 full months to make up your baskets and get them mailed.

OKAY - WHO WANTS TO MAKE THIS AN EASTER TO REMEMBER ???

1. CricutCrazy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PetiteK Love Love
2. LadyKing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MoGogginGirl Love Love
3. Mogoggingirl>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LadyKing Love Love
4. Kiethann >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PinkBug Love Love
5. CricutNat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CarolKingLove Love
6. CarolK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CricutNat Love Love
7. PetiteK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CricutCrazy Love Love
8. PinkBug>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kiethann Love Love
9. Catita>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ScrapyPigy Love Love
10.ScrapyPigy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Catita Love Love

Edited by user Monday, April 28, 2014 5:44:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: add names

1 user thanked CricutCrazy for this useful post.
Pinkbug on 2/1/2014(UTC)
CricutCrazy Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2014 12:59:42 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

RESERVED FOR HOSTESS

I will post a list of questions here for you to answer. Coming up soon !! Love

Please answer the following questions in a posting on this thread within a few days of joining the swap. You can make changes on your list up to the day you get your partner. After you get a partner you cannot change anything on it please !

1. My favorite candy - list 5 to 10 items and please designate dark or milk chocolate
2. Candy that I hate !
3. My favorite colors - this should be colors you wish included in your basket items
4. Scrapbook papers that I would enjoy receiving - list up to 5 and be specific on themes
5. Embellishments that I would enjoy receiving - list up to 5
6. List up to 5 Cricut cartridges that you would like to have - AND/OR - Other Provocraft items may be listed, like Tool Kits and Pens etc...as long as they can fit in a basket.
7. List up to 5 Cuttlebug folders and/or dies that you would like to have
8. List up to 5 embossing folders or dies that you would like that are NOT Provocraft brands
9. Name 2 or 3 items that you would like to have hand-made for you or that you find useful. It can be a mini-album, altered picture frame, a machine cover, pin cushion etc...
10.Tell your partner what colors and themes are in your craft room, or other room in your home decor so she can design something that you can display there.
11.What type of basket you would enjoy having - for example, a bread basket, a true "Easter" Basket, a wire basket, a woven wooden basket, a willow basket etc...
12. What other "goody" would you like to see in your basket ? Name something you want and it can be candy, or craft items, or something else like a stuffed bunny rabbit !! :>)

A NOTE ABOUT STICK PINS : I apologize for assuming that everyone knew how to make stick pins...I had hosted several swaps in the past for Stick Pin sets and Pin Cushions. Here are some instructions about those....
*** Please use stick pins that are at least 2 1/2" long and 3" ones are the best. You can buy these in FLoral Depts. or in my Etsy shop. I will give you a discount for them in my Etsy shop...Some JoAnn stores have them and they are available at JoAnn.com too...You get #100 in the pack, so they will last a long time.
Please use a variety of beads, ribbons, stickers, or whatever your creative mind desires...make your creation unique and pretty ! I request that you do NOT use plastic beads...and PLEASE USE A GOOD QUALITY GLUE. Some people complain that their embellishments fall off due to people not buying good glue. Hot Glue applied directly to ceramics will eventually fall off...Look for glue that will adhere to a "NON-POROUS" surface. If you are unsure of what to get, there are people in craft stores who will help, and also you can ask for help on the thread from your fellow members. Personally, I find that SCOTCH BRAND 3M Quick Dry adhesive works well for most surfaces. I also HOT GLUE some items, depending on the surfaces. Hot Glue does tend to POP OFF eventually...Some people prefer Jewelry glues.

Edited by user Sunday, February 09, 2014 1:38:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: adding item details

CricutCrazy attached the following image(s):
silver pin cushion.jpg
pins.jpg
pin5.png
pin3.png
pin4.png
CricutNat* Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2014 1:40:18 PM(UTC)
CricutNat*

Was thanked: 123 time(s) in 104 post(s)
This looks like so much fun - and what a happy spring treat - I can't commit yet! I will read thru the instructions again and then let you know! Wow - so much fun!

CricutNat
 1 user thanked CricutNat* for this useful post.
CricutCrazy on 1/26/2014(UTC)
Lady King Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, January 27, 2014 5:31:39 PM(UTC)
Lady King

Was thanked: 66 time(s) in 58 post(s)
COUNT ME IN LOVE IT
 1 user thanked Lady King for this useful post.
CricutCrazy on 1/27/2014(UTC)
Kiethann Offline
#5 Posted : Monday, January 27, 2014 8:31:39 PM(UTC)
Kiethann

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 593 time(s) in 446 post(s)
Still thinking on this.
 1 user thanked Kiethann for this useful post.
CricutCrazy on 1/27/2014(UTC)
CricutCrazy Offline
#6 Posted : Monday, January 27, 2014 10:23:58 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

WELCOME TO MY FIRST MEMBER !! Lady King !! Yippee !! Woot ThumpUp Wub

This really wont be as hard as it may sound...I thought about it for a long time and I wanted to put some required items in there, but also give you freedom to create ! Woot
CricutNat* Offline
#7 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2014 9:12:27 AM(UTC)
CricutNat*

Still thinking!
CricutCrazy on 1/29/2014(UTC)
CricutNat* Offline
#8 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2014 1:08:18 PM(UTC)
CricutNat*

Hello! Where do I find the MQ? I've seen it floating around before but can't seem to find it! Once I get that done I would like to join!!!!!

Thanks,
CricutNat
CricutCrazy on 1/30/2014(UTC)
Kiethann Offline
#9 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2014 4:20:14 PM(UTC)
Kiethann

United States

I will bump it to the top. It should be under RAKS and swaps.
 2 users thanked Kiethann for this useful post.
CricutCrazy on 1/30/2014(UTC), CricutNat* on 1/31/2014(UTC)
MOgoggingirl Offline
#10 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2014 4:48:18 PM(UTC)
MOgoggingirl

United States

Was thanked: 397 time(s) in 353 post(s)
Barb I want to join thisBigGrin

Wasn't going to but can't get it out of my head so here I am!LOL Love

Hope I get an easy partner.LOL

Looking forward to seeing more people on this swap. Come on people. There seems to be a general lack of participation. Is everyone swapped out?Glare I hope not!Laugh

BTW as you can see from my new avatar that I have a new little man in my life. 2 Grandsons within a month! My heart sings every time I hold him. He is a doll and a joy.Love Love

Edited by user Thursday, January 30, 2014 4:50:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users thanked MOgoggingirl for this useful post.
CricutCrazy on 1/30/2014(UTC), CricutNat* on 1/31/2014(UTC)
Kiethann Offline
#11 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2014 4:55:02 PM(UTC)
Kiethann

United States

Originally Posted by: MOgoggingirl Go to Quoted Post
Barb I want to join thisBigGrin

Wasn't going to but can't get it out of my head so here I am!LOL Love

Hope I get an easy partner.LOL

Looking forward to seeing more people on this swap. Come on people. There seems to be a general lack of participation. Is everyone swapped out?Glare I hope not!Laugh

BTW as you can see from my new avatar that I have a new little man in my life. 2 Grandsons within a month! My heart sings every time I hold him. He is a doll and a joy.Love Love

What a gorgeous little guy! I really want to join this, but am not for sure whether I can swing it financially. I will have a better idea by next week. I am wondering about the stick pens though! Can anyone tell me more about them. thanks.

MOgoggingirl Offline
#12 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2014 5:10:33 PM(UTC)
MOgoggingirl

United States

Kiethann

You get floral pins, beads, and other embellies and glue them together on the stick pin.

Here is a You Tube video on stick pins, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpcJhLFHFLE

Here is a tutorial from You Tube on the stick pin holders. There are so many ideas so you will want to search and look at several. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpcJhLFHFLE

They are addictive!BigGrin

Edited by user Thursday, January 30, 2014 5:22:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked MOgoggingirl for this useful post.
Kiethann on 1/30/2014(UTC)
Kiethann Offline
#13 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2014 8:26:05 PM(UTC)
Kiethann

United States

Kiethann

You get floral pins, beads, and other embellies and glue them together on the stick pin.

Here is a You Tube video on stick pins, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpcJhLFHFLE

Here is a tutorial from You Tube on the stick pin holders. There are so many ideas so you will want to search and look at several. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpcJhLFHFLE

They are addictive!BigGrin

Thank you so much for the link. Some of the pins are really awesome. Also like the ideas for holders. I think I would have no problem creating some of them. Will have a decision no later than Tuesday as to whether I will sign up.

CricutCrazy on 1/30/2014(UTC)
CricutCrazy Offline
#14 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2014 8:41:03 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Many thanks to the new members ! I am so happy to welcome Donna, Kiethann and Nat !!

Donna - Congrats on the new baby !! He is so adorable... I am so jealous 'cuz I wanted tons of Grandbabies and don't have even one yet. You are so lucky !

I apologize about not explaining better about the stick pins ladies. I have hosted several stick pin and pin cushion swaps on here in the past and assumed everyone knows what they are...
If you cannot find the 3" stick pins to use, I can supply you with them at a discount in my Etsy shop. Just let me know. They come in pearl tops (which are paintable in any color) and crystal tops.

I will try to add some pictures to this thread of the pins and pin cushions soon... Love

PetiteKalashnikovna Offline
#15 Posted : Friday, January 31, 2014 1:44:58 PM(UTC)
PetiteKalashnikovna

Was thanked: 217 time(s) in 154 post(s)
Hi Barb! I'd like to join if you'd have me. I miss swapping and I am caught up with my design team projects, so I think I can do this.

I'll PM you my info.
 1 user thanked PetiteKalashnikovna for this useful post.
CricutCrazy on 2/1/2014(UTC)
CarolKlink Offline
#16 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 11:34:39 AM(UTC)
CarolKlink

Was thanked: 90 time(s) in 77 post(s)
This sounds like so much fun. Easter is my favorite holiday. Can I play too? Can I, can I, can I? Pretty please, can I?

Carol K.
 1 user thanked CarolKlink for this useful post.
Lady King Offline
#17 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 1:48:33 PM(UTC)
Lady King

I'm happy to see more people have joined can't wait to this swap starts
Pinkbug Offline
#18 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 2:10:15 PM(UTC)
Pinkbug

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 505 time(s) in 331 post(s)
I'd love to join! I updated my questionnaire and pm'd my info! Super excited to do this!

Kim

1. My favorite candy - Milk chocolate, peanut m&ms, sour patch kids, jelly bellys, starburst jelly beans, chocolate covered cranraisins
2. Candy that I hate!- just about anything with dark chocolate, black jelly beans and black licorice
3. My favorite colors - blue, pink, green
4. Scrapbook papers that I would enjoy receiving - list up to 5 and be specific on themes - I prefer 12x12 for scrapping but 6x6 is nice for cutting down to mat with. As far as themes DCWV Blue Citrus, Birthday Wishes, Bouquet de Fleur and the printed shimmer stack
5. Embellishments that I would enjoy receiving - list up to 5 - bling flourish, pearl flourish, fancy ribbons/trim (like ribbons with roses, bling, ect.)
6. List up to 5 Cricut cartridges that you would like to have - AND/OR - PC items - Chalkboard Font, Edge to Edge, Create-A-Critter 2, CTMH Artbooking, new PC tool kit, new Cricut pens for the Explore
7. List up to 5 Cuttlebug folders and/or dies that you would like to have - Seeing Spots, Grace's Frame, 5x7 Birch Tree, 5x7 Chicken wire, 5x7 Honeycomb
8. List up to 5 embossing folders or dies that you would like that are NOT Provocraft brands - Darice Music Sheet, Darice Clouds Background, Darice Cross, Darice EZ Frames Assorted for Embossing
9. Name 2 or 3 items that you would like to have hand-made for you or that you find useful. It can be a mini-album, altered picture frame, a machine cover, pin cushion etc... - Altered Picture Frame, E2 cover, explore cover LOL , cuttlebug cover or a pin cushion but I really do appreciate anything homemade!
10.Tell your partner what colors and themes are in your craft room, or other room in your home decor so she can design something that you can display there. - I love PINK! I love it in just about all shades from light pink to a more bold rich color. I also have some greens from lime to apple but not as dark as forest green. I also have a frog collection - cutsie frogs not realistic looking.
11.What type of basket you would enjoy having - for example, a bread basket, a true "Easter" Basket, a wire basket, a woven wooden basket, a willow basket etc...I love willow, woven wooden baskets or bread baskets - love being able to re-purpose!
12. What else would you like to show up in your basket? Surprises are always welcome! BigGrin

Edited by user Sunday, February 09, 2014 7:41:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Added questionnair

1 user thanked Pinkbug for this useful post.
Lady King Offline
#19 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 2:40:27 PM(UTC)
Lady King

1. My favorite candy:
milk chocolate
kit kats
m&m's peanuts

3. My favorite colors:
pink
4. Scrapbook papers that I would enjoy receiving:
neon colors

5. Embellishments that I would enjoy receiving:
prima flowers
brads

6. List up to 5 Cricut cartridges that you would like to have - AND/OR - Other Provocraft items:
Cricut® Elegant Edges Cartridge
Cricut® Nifty Fifties Cartridge
Tags, Bags, Boxes & More
Cricut® Lite 9 Months cartridge
Cricut Sesame Street Elmo & Friends Holiday

7. List up to 5 Cuttlebug folders and/or dies that you would like to have;
any kind
8. List up to 5 embossing folders or dies that you would like that are NOT Provocraft brands;
any kind

9. Name 2 or 3 items that you would like to have hand-made for you or that you find useful:
altered picture frame
a machine cover

10.Tell your partner what colors and themes are in your craft room, or other room in your home decor so she can design something that you can display there:
Pink Elephant

11.What type of basket you would enjoy having - for example, a bread basket, a true "Easter" Basket, a wire basket, a woven wooden basket, a willow basket etc...:
A willow basket / picnic basket I can hope can't I lol
12. Name anything else not mentioned that you would enjoy seeing in your basket besides a new car! chalkboard paint

Edited by user Monday, February 10, 2014 5:25:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

CricutCrazy Offline
#20 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 3:44:40 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

WELCOME TO ALL OUR NEW MEMBERS !! This will be so much fun !! Woot Wub

As far as your wishes go , please put down whatever you wish (within reason) Your partner will still have monetary limitations, so do not expect to get a new Cricut machine in your basket !LOL But since many people already have a stash of baskets in their homes, I am going to say that it is all right to send a gently USED basket that you already have. Naturally, you are going to make it awesomely beautiful by re-painting it or altering it in some way.
I would expect that the shipping costs on this swap will be between $10 - $15. for most of you...but if you stay away from those 2 pound bags of JELLY BEANS LOL Flapper it should not be too much !!

I must have 50 baskets of all kinds out in my storage room...going to go pick out a few pretty ones today !! Love
CricutCrazy Offline
#21 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 3:54:02 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

PLEASE !!!!!!
SOME OF YOU LADIES NEED TO CLEAN OUT YOUR MESSAGE BOXES BECAUSE I CANNOT SEND YOU ANY MESSAGES ~

PinkBug
PetiteKalashnikova
KIETHANN - just tried again to message you...said your box was full (12:20 AM EST)

Edited by user Saturday, February 01, 2014 10:14:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

PetiteKalashnikovna Offline
#22 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 5:24:02 PM(UTC)
PetiteKalashnikovna

Was thanked: 217 time(s) in 154 post(s)
Oops! My mailbox is cleared. Sorry for that.

1. My favorite candy - list 5 to 10 items and please designate dark or milk chocolate
Lindt and Toblerone are my favorite brand of candies. I also like Hershey's Cookies 'n Creme. I like all types of candy except for my answers for question number 2.

2. Candy that I hate !
Chocolate with coconut, mint or cherry cordials.

3. My favorite colors - this should be colors you wish included in your basket items
Pink! If you are anti-pink then I would be perfectly happy with aqua/teal. Lots of ivories in my basket too, please.

4. Scrapbook papers that I would enjoy receiving - list up to 5 and be specific on themes
Anything vintage.

5. Embellishments that I would enjoy receiving - list up to 5
I use a lot of pearls, crystals, metal, and wood embellishments. Buttons are okay too.

6. List up to 5 Cricut cartridges that you would like to have - AND/OR - Other Provocraft items may be listed, like Tool Kits and Pens etc...as long as they can fit in a basket.
The wishlist of carts are on my MQ. I could always use a new mat, extra blades and have no use for Cricut pens.

7. List up to 5 Cuttlebug folders and/or dies that you would like to have
Madison, Gearbox strip, Nathaniel's penwork

8. List up to 5 embossing folders or dies that you would like that are NOT Provocraft brands
Darice: Crackle, Honeycomb, Rulers, Easter Bunny and Snowflake

9. Name 2 or 3 items that you would like to have hand-made for you or that you find useful. It can be a mini-album, altered picture frame, a machine cover, pin cushion etc...
I love mini albums! You can also make some embellishments or an altered item.

10.Tell your partner what colors and themes are in your craft room, or other room in your home decor so she can design something that you can display there.
The whole house is decorated in neutrals with pops of red, amber and green. I have a vintage theme in my craft room. I have a lot of pinks, aquas and brown/creams in my crafting space from previous swaps and I do put them out for display

11.What type of basket you would enjoy having - for example, a bread basket, a true "Easter" Basket, a wire basket, a woven wooden basket, a willow basket etc...
[i][b]Any basket will do. I will find use for it. As for an Easter basket, my little boys could use it if it's in blue. I have some fabric square baskets that I use in the front living room for his toys.

12. Other items in basket...Anything Steampunk or Baroque/Damask, Marie Antoinette/French embellies. Clear gesso, molding paste.

Edited by user Saturday, February 15, 2014 9:51:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: answers to #12

1 user thanked PetiteKalashnikovna for this useful post.
Pinkbug Offline
#23 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 5:55:57 PM(UTC)
Pinkbug

Originally Posted by: CricutCrazy Go to Quoted Post
PLEASE !!!!!!
SOME OF YOU LADIES NEED TO CLEAN OUT YOUR MESSAGE BOXES BECAUSE I CANNOT SEND YOU ANY MESSAGES ~

PinkBug
PetiteKalashnikova
Moggingirl (I think)

I'm so sorry!Blushing Very strange though because I just checked and it said I was only 40% full. I did receive a message from you saying thank you earlier.... Please try again

MOgoggingirl Offline
#24 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 10:09:22 PM(UTC)
MOgoggingirl

United States

Barb I cleared out my msgs. It shouldn't have been full because I only had 59 total messages.
CricutCrazy Offline
#25 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 10:16:21 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Barb I cleared out my msgs. It shouldn't have been full because I only had 59 total messages.

Hi Donna - Got you mixed up with Kiethann..sorry !
Kiethann Offline
#26 Posted : Sunday, February 02, 2014 8:57:01 AM(UTC)
Kiethann

United States

Originally Posted by: CricutCrazy Go to Quoted Post
Hi Donna - Got you mixed up with Kiethann..sorry !

OOPS RED FACE!!! Sorry, did not realize I had to clear out my sent box also. Taken care of. Will remember next time.

CricutCrazy on 2/2/2014(UTC)
CricutCrazy Offline
#27 Posted : Sunday, February 02, 2014 7:06:21 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

We all need to keep an eye on how many messages get stored up in the PM Box...!!

I always dump the "sent" messages first - go to the oldest page and get rid of those...then to the Received ones and dump the last page of those... no need to keep all that old stuff !

Sure would like to have some more members on here !

Wub Sign up for a wonderful Easter !! Woot
Catita Offline
#28 Posted : Sunday, February 02, 2014 7:45:13 PM(UTC)
Catita

Was thanked: 175 time(s) in 127 post(s)
I keep coming back to this post....I'm so new to all of this that I'm a bit intimidated!!! Blushing Will go over items and think for a another day or so. Flapper
 1 user thanked Catita for this useful post.
CricutCrazy on 2/3/2014(UTC)
MOgoggingirl Offline
#29 Posted : Sunday, February 02, 2014 10:51:06 PM(UTC)
MOgoggingirl

United States

Catita I think you will be glad you did. We are a fun group and the MQ really helps to know what to get and do for your partner. Hope you take the plunge and join us!Flapper BigGrin
Pinkbug Offline
#30 Posted : Monday, February 03, 2014 6:17:24 AM(UTC)
Pinkbug

Originally Posted by: Catita Go to Quoted Post
I keep coming back to this post....I'm so new to all of this that I'm a bit intimidated!!! Blushing Will go over items and think for a another day or so. Flapper

You can do it! It's all about fun, crafting and creating for someone who loves crafts too! Hope you decide to join us! BigGrin
 1 user thanked Pinkbug for this useful post.