Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

lizzie5145d80fbb2 Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 08, 2014 6:21:31 PM(UTC)
lizzie5145d80fbb2

Groups: Registered

I have over 50 cartridges that I have decided to link to my Craft Room account. I have three Cricut machines. I was hoping to bring my "little guy" out tomorrow and sit and just add them all into my cartridge account because he is easier to move around. I will mostly use my Expressions machines though. So, my question is, if I load them through my little guy, do I have to also load them for each of my other two expressions or will they be saved and recognized when I change machines?? sorry... I hope this makes sense.. and thank you for your help!
scrapalette Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 08, 2014 6:34:10 PM(UTC)
scrapalette

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 18941 time(s) in 8455 post(s)
when you link your cart, you're actually linking it through CCR to your cricut.com account. So no matter which Cricut you connect, your carts and files will be available through CCR for use on them all.

You can only have cutting rights from each CCR account to two computers at a time. So it does matter which computer you are using CCR on when you are ready to cut.
 1 user thanked scrapalette for this useful post.
lizzie5145d80fbb2 on 2/8/2014(UTC)
lizzie5145d80fbb2 Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 08, 2014 7:27:01 PM(UTC)
lizzie5145d80fbb2

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: scrapalette Go to Quoted Post
when you link your cart, you're actually linking it through CCR to your cricut.com account. So no matter which Cricut you connect, your carts and files will be available through CCR for use on them all.

You can only have cutting rights from each CCR account to two computers at a time. So it does matter which computer you are using CCR on when you are ready to cut.

That's great!! I have two laptops and I just double checked to make sure the software was on both. It is... I loaded this a LONG time ago, but just never "linked" any of my carts....I didn't realize I could have two machines going at the same time though!!! That's pretty cool!!! BigGrin